Femme Natale
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by chris.lionofthenorth

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Men and women learn to adapt in a not-so-distant future, where women make up the majority, and the Feminist Party is slowly taking control of the government.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

You want to submit to me, baby. It would feel so good...

You want my body so bad, you can feel it in your cock...

Focus on my voice, and listen to my words...

You want to be my slave, to obey my commands...

Submission is pleasure, and only I can give you release...

Call me ‘Master’, and I will grant you an orgasm...

Submit to me, and surrender your secrets...

There is no escaping me, I am a part of you now...

You want to worship me, to humble yourself...

Give in to your lust, and surrender...

Todd heard Dr. Sulstry’s voice for the hundredth time, it felt. Over and over her voice entered his brain, penetrating his thoughts and consuming his focus. She was all he could think about, and the longer he thought of her, the more he wanted her.

At first, Todd was able to focus his mind on his mission of protecting The Brotherhood’s secrets. He was a high-ranking member of the organization, and knew way too much about the people and places in it. He needed to protect his Brothers, no matter what.

But the torture of Dr. Sulstry’s pleasure machine was unrelenting, and Todd quickly realized that he was going to be here for a very long time.

Or, he could give in and end it all.

No! He told himself again, I can’t give in!

After an hour, Todd’s testicles were engorged, and he assumed, quite blue. The constant pleasure of the machine’s vibrations on his cock kept him fully erect, coming ever so close to ejaculation, but never getting there. The diabolical machine’s soft texture on his sensitive manhood felt like a handjob from an angel.

Todd even tried to think of something sexy while the machine was jerking him off, in order to reach orgasm. At first he tried thinking of one of his favorite lingerie or swimwear ads that played on his home screen- the one with the sultry Miss Arachne, wearing a skin tight fur bikini over her perfect 38-26-34 frame, and round F cups. He knew the measurements because he used to look her up online, and masturbate to her constantly.

But with Dr. Sulstry’s voice playing in his head all the time, he quickly started to imagine her instead-

Those full, luscious breasts, Todd remembered fondly. She had brought them close up for him to get a closer look before, and it was indelibly etched into his memory.

Soon enough, Miss Arachne’s imprint on his brain was temporarily replaced by Dr. Sulstry beautiful, curvaceous body.

So hot, Todd admitted to himself, picturing her unbuttoned lab coat and tight, bright red-colored bra. He remembered that her bra was the same color as her full, sensual lips.

But every time he tried to get himself off, the machine would beep and clench tight on his cock, preventing any more stimulation. Then it would release, and he would be right back to where he was.

And so, the pressure in his loins steadily increased, as wave after wave of sexual onslaught continued unabated. At first the pressure was simply physical; but after hearing Dr. Sulstry’s voice for so long, and listening to her sweet words of temptation, he started to feel a pressure within his own mind- the burgeoning idea of surrender.

And this pressure was the one he feared the most.

Eyes closed, Todd reminded himself of what was at stake-

The feminists could destroy our organization with what I know...

But giving in would feel good, too!

Knowing that his own thoughts were betraying him, Todd felt fear like he had never known- after all, he was the toughest man he knew. He never backed down from a fight, or ran from a job that was too hard...

But this was a different kind of fight. He couldn’t punch his way out of this, or pull the trigger and make it go away (which he had done plenty of times before).

He was out of his league, and he knew it.

“Why, hello there” a voice came to him in the darkness. The words were different than what the usual voice said. Todd opened his eyes.

It was Dr. Sulstry, of course. And she was looking as lovely as ever. He marveled at how beautiful her blonde, wavy hair looked, with darker highlights mixed in. They fell down from her head like strands of a goddess.

“Oh, you like my hair down?” she asked, patting it down with a hand. Todd stared dumbly.

The constant voice in his head disappeared, although his ears were ringing slightly-

“That’s better” Dr. Sulstry said, taking away the headphones.

Todd continued to stare at her soft face, and pretty smile-

“So how do you feel?” she asked. It took Todd a moment to snap back to reality-

“Tired” he replied. The constant buzzing in his ear, not to mention the sexual stimulation, was a sensory overload.

“Oh, I can only imagine, honey” she sweetly spoke to him, lightly brushing his cheek.

Todd instinctively tried to move his face toward her hand, but couldn’t with the restraints. But he did watch her smile, which was nice.

“I think you’re falling in love with me now” she told him. He couldn’t deny it.

“So, are you ready to talk?” she nodded, hopefully.

The machine suddenly beeped, and Todd felt a familiar crushing on his loins.

“Uhhhh” he moaned, from the pain. He felt the pressure swell again, and the pain was creeping into his lower torso.

“Whoops” Dr. Sulstry remarked, pulling her hand away, “Don’t want you to cum quite yet.”

She waited until the machine beeped again. Todd only felt a slight release of pressure from his genitals, however.

“Looks like you got the ‘blue balls’ pretty bad” she stated, examining him. “Doesn’t feel good, huh?” she asked.

Todd shook his head as much as he could.

“Well, you know I could make all this go away” she said, placing her thumb on his lips. Todd licked his lips, and Dr. Sulstry pulled away quickly. She couldn’t tell whether he was going to bite her, or try to suck on her thumb. Certainly an hour ago, it would’ve been clear.

“You know you can’t fight this, right?” she asked, studying his face.

Todd felt so much doubt at that moment, he felt like crying.

“It will go on until you surrender” she explained. She didn’t have to say that, since Todd had heard it said a million times already.

“There’s only one way out of this” she added. Todd nodded his understanding.

“I’ve been doing this for a while now, Todd. I’ve had many, many men like yourself in here.” Dr. Sulstry brought over a stool, and sat down next to his chair. “They all thought they could hold out, and they all succumbed to me eventually. It’s just human nature.”

Todd didn’t respond.

“You see, you can’t fight basic biology. It’s in here” she said, tapping on Todd’s head. Todd liked it when Dr. Sulstry touched him, although he wanted so badly for her to do more than tap on him.

“And I think you’re coming to terms with that now” she said, nodding in agreement with herself, “You feel the truth; it’s only a matter of how long before you accept it.”

Todd stared into her eyes- I do love her, he thought. She was the perfect woman, and had the kind of control over him that no one else ever had. It was as if he had won every battle he ever fought in life; but now this woman had soundly defeated him. It was humbling to have a woman beat him in this way, and very sexually arousing-

The machine beeped again, and clamped on his junk.

“Huh, wonder what you were thinking about” Dr. Sulstry remarked. “Was it me?” she asked, excitedly.

Todd felt the pain increase again, and tried to focus on Dr. Sulstry’s appearance instead-

“Yeah” he said, weakly.

“Yay” she said, smiling and clapping her hands. Todd’s eyes went straight to her jiggling cleavage as she moved her arms.

“Oh, so you still like these?” she said, pulling at her lab coat lapels when she saw him staring. Todd clenched his pelvic muscles to move his cock.

Almost there, he thought, staring at Dr. Sulstry’s rack.

But the machine did it’s job well, preventing Todd was reaching orgasm, yet again.

Todd closed his eyes, in defeat.

After the machine relented again, Dr. Sulstry continued, “I think you’re very brave, Todd. Very strong, and very strong-willed. You’ve put up a good fight” she told him. “But everyone succumbs eventually. And I think you see the end in sight.”

Todd could not help but nod slightly.

“Yeah, so before I leave you here with my thoughts again, let me ask- are you ready to call me ‘master’?”

Todd felt a small panic, as the realization of another hour hooked up to the machine loomed over him.

I ... I can’t

“Todd?” she pressed.

He shook his head as far as the restraints would let him.

“Okay, then” she said, standing up.

“Please” Todd pleaded, pitifully.

“Just remember, you can make this end any time. I’ll even suck your cock to finish you, if you submit the next time I’m back” she explained, placing the headphones on again.

You want to submit to me, baby. It would feel so good...

You want my body so bad, you can feel it in your cock...

Focus on my voice, and listen to my words...

Todd heard Dr. Sulstry’s instructions start to echo again through his mind as she walked away, lab coat wrinkling on her backside with each step.

“Excellent status report, Miss Garofalo” the host said, proudly.

Miss Garofalo nodded her appreciation.

“And what of the conditioning program expansion? How’s that going?” the host asked.

“As of today’s report” Miss Garofalo continued, walking around the room, “Nationwide elementary school participation in our program is at 19%- this represents about a quarter of our cities, primarily New Philadelphia, Jacksonville, Des Moines, Knoxville, Toledo, and now Albany.”

Miss Garofalo looked around, and saw that most of the participants had looks of concern-

“So it appears that our push towards 25% by the start of this year was too lofty, then?” the host offered.

“We had high hopes, with some initial success in cities where the Feminist Party had large voting numbers, however ... we’ve met some resistance in the past year” Miss Garofalo explained.

“How so?”

“As you are probably already aware, there is a growing portion of the female voting population which is unhappy with some of our strides- they disagree mostly with the need for all these new programs we are implementing.”

Miss Garofalo stood at the end of the imaginary table-

“And this gets to the meat of the matter, which is that many women just don’t believe in the Feminist Party anymore.” Miss Garofalo winced as she said the words. “They see all of the success women have had over the past couple generations, and they don’t understand that we have an opportunity to make our society even greater than it is now.”

Miss Garofalo looked to one of the yellow holograms, letting her speak-

“I don’t know about the rest of y’all” the woman said in a southern accent, “But here in mah district I’m gettin protests against our party every month“ she emphasized.

More yellow figures appeared in Miss Garofalo’s sight-

“And I have a tough fight ahead of me this fall” added another, “With this new populist independent. She’s talking up a storm about how the Feminist Party is unnecessary, and people are listening.”

Miss Garofalo watched briefly as more and more figures on the conference meeting wanted to have their voice heard. It must’ve been so much more disorganized in the past, she remarked to herself.

“Please, ladies” she spoke up, quelling their requests to have the floor, “I understand how important this issue is to everyone ... and I think I have a solution.”

I can’t take it ... I have to give in, Todd thought to himself. He had to admit now that his will was broken, crushed into pieces by the buxom intellectual who now appeared in his vision.

“How ya doin, sweetie?” she sang to him. He felt the headphones lifted off, and her welcome voice quickly soothed his troubled mind.

“Better, now” he weakly replied. He didn’t know how long he had been inside the pleasure machine, listening to Dr. Sulstry’s recordings.

“Hmmmm” Dr. Sulstry said, examining his genitals closely, “It appears that your swelling has increased quite a bit since I last saw you.”

Todd nodded weakly. Not only did he feel a gnawing pain in his lower abdomen, but his body ached from being tied down for so long.

“Are you ready to submit?“ she teased, looking back at him.

Todd froze, not quite ready to betray his buddies, but not willing to undergo any more of this torture.

“Mr. Sweeney?” Dr. Sulstry pressed.

I can’t do this anymore!

“Please” he cried, furrowing his brow. He felt a small sting in his nose, and his eyes began to water.

“Please don’t” he managed to say.

“Oh, honey” Dr. Sulstry said in a sympathetic tone, “Shhhh”, she told him. She raced behind the chair, and the next thing he knew, Todd was sitting up again.

“Come to mama” she cooed, straddling his lap. She sat on the pleasure box, facing him.

“I can make this all go away” she whispered into his ear, leaning towards him. She was still wearing her bright red lipstick and bra, although Todd was too busy crying to notice.

“Just tell mama what she wants to hear” she offered, seductively. Todd felt the pressure of her chest on his, and he opened his watery eyes.

“I, I can’t take it” he moaned. Suddenly, the machine activated again, suppressing his release.

“Ehhhh” he cried, as the pain swelled deeper into his body. His mind was aflame with the sensory overload.

“Shh shh” Dr. Sulstry told him, leaning back enough so that her chest only lightly touched his, “It’ll all be over soon” she said, as she played with his hair.

Todd didn’t even feel the needle in his arm.

“Shhh, mama’s gonna make it all better” Dr. Sulstry spoke, looking him in the eyes. He looked up at her, and felt so much better.

“Do you believe me?” she asked, holding his face with her hands.

“Yes” Todd replied. He knew she was going to take the pain away soon.

“And do you love me?” she asked, searching his eyes.

“Yes” he replied truthfully. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen, and the only woman he had ever loved.

“Then tell me where you were last night” she said, holding his gaze. He felt himself locked in, unable to avoid her powerful eyes.

“O’Houley’s” he said, without thinking.

“And what were you drinking?” she asked, still holding his face.

“Budweiser, and some whiskey” he replied.

“And your mates?” she asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.