Big Blue Eyes - Cover

Big Blue Eyes

 

Chapter 42

Sex Story: Chapter 42 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

Maurice started the background music, underneath the dialogue...

BELLE “Wait. I can prove my father’s not crazy. (to the Mirror) Show me the Beast.”
MAURICE “That’s him. That’s him.”

(This was done all upstage, so there was no picture in the mirror)

WOMAN “Is he dangerous?”
BELLE “Oh, no. No, he’d never hurt anyone. I know he looks frightful, but he’s really kind and gentle. He’s my friend.”
GASTON “If I didn’t know better, I’d say you had feelings for this monster.”
BELLE “He’s not the monster, Gaston. You are.”
GASTON “She’s as crazy as her old man. She says this creature is her friend. Well, I’ve hunted wild beasts and I’ve seen what they can do.”
GASTON “The Beast will make off with your children. He’ll come after them in the night.”
BELLE “He would never...”
GASTON “Forget the old man, I say we kill the Beast.”
SELECTED VILLAGERS “Kill him.”

(The dialogue turns into singing.)
MALE VILLAGER “We’re not safe until he’s dead. He’ll come stalking us at night”
FEMALE VILLAGER “Set to sacrifice our children to his monstrous appetite”
D’ARQUE “He’ll wreak havoc on our village if we let him wander free”
GASTON “So, it’s time to take some action, boys—It’s time to follow me. Through the mist, through the wood, through the darkness and the shadows...”

“It’s a nightmare but it’s one exciting ride. Say a prayer, then we’re there at the drawbridge of a castle and there’s something truly terrible inside...”

“It’s a beast. He’s got fangs—Razor sharp ones. Massive paws, killer claws for the feast. Hear him roar. See him foam. But we’re not coming home ‘til he’s dead -- Good and dead. Kill the Beast.”

(Back to dialogue with underscoring, Maurice is being amazing through all this.)

BELLE “I won’t let you do this.”

GASTON “Try and stop us”.
BELLE “Papa, this is all my fault. I have to go back and warn him.”

MAURICE “I’m coming with you.”
BELLE “No.”
MAURICE “I lost you once, I won’t lose you again.”
GASTON “We’ll rid the village of this Beast. Who’s with me?”
LEFOU “I am.”
MALE VILLAGERS “I am. I am.”

(The singing resumes.)

MOB “Light your torch. Mount your horse.”
GASTON “Screw your courage to the sticking plate.”
MOB “We’re counting on Gaston to lead the way.”
FEMALE VILLAGERS “Through a mist, through a wood—Where within a haunted castle, something’s lurking that you don’t see ev’ry day.”

“Stop there – Maurice stop ... please? Female Villagers, it sounds like you are all singing soprano, but it also sounds like screeching, can some of you drop an octave when you sing all together to give more of a ‘Disney sounding chorus’ please?”

After selecting a few of the ladies to drop an octave, we went over that section and it immediately sounded better. We did the complete number again.

“Much better folks – very nice. Take ten and we come back and Maurice will teach you your parts in ‘Be Our Guest’. Everyone onstage and off will sing the chorus moments of that song,” I instructed.

The rest of the evening went well, and at nine-thirty I let everyone go home. I helped Maurice load his equipment back in his nice big SUV and I locked up the place and my Beauty and I got home, exhausted.


The next night was a chorus rehearsal, with selected leads.

I think they were finally getting my instruction, because they all were sounding so good. If you’ve ever watched a Disney Animated movie there is a chorus; the mix of women to men always sounded so rich and full. These guys were getting there.

Our Lumiere and Mrs. Potts are a real couple and it came out during ‘Human Again’. At first, I wasn’t sure if I needed to do something about it, but the second time through it seemed gone again. Oh, the vagaries of music and the human voice.

The evening finished with a rousing rendition of ‘Gaston, ‘ with Jon Givens, who plays Lefou, just having a Tour de Force as he sang and ‘became’ his character for the next four minutes. His lisp is absolutely perfect and he’s something of an athlete, so I plan to have him all over the stage during the almost two minutes of dance number in the middle of the song, when the song gets towards the end, the chorus comes in and we all join up in six-part harmony, which we did pretty well considering Maurice hadn’t given out parts to it yet.

I gave Jon a big slap on the back for his effort, and told him he was terrific.

We all went home, not having a rehearsal again until Monday night, due to ‘Brides’ performances.

I let Sandy drive so Blue Eyes and I could close our eyes for the short drive home.

“Is the actor playing Lefou married?” I heard from the driver’s seat.

“No, Sandy – As a matter of fact, Jon broke up with a longtime girlfriend just before auditions,” I said.

“Ohhh,” Sandy said.

“You’re at least three inches taller than him Sandy,” Carol said without opening her eyes.

“That doesn’t matter to me, if it doesn’t matter to him,” she responded.

“So, you’re going to leave Carol and me, just like that?” I said. Carol giggled.

“No, I was just looking and wondering – that’s all. I was worried he might be gay or something,” Sandy said.

“Nope, I’ve only seen him with girls, and usually very pretty girls. He’s 22 years old, and the girl that split up with him looked a bit like a red-headed version of Jennifer Aniston, but she was rather busty, maybe a D-cup or even bigger,” I explained.

“Really,” said Sandy as we slowed down. “We’re home.”

“I can tell Jon that you’re interested, but I might just get jealous of him. You are very pretty and as you know from Brian, sometimes actors are pompous asses,” I said.

“And some are perfect, like my Randall,” Carol mentioned as she squeezed my hand.

We all got out and went inside.

I walked by the answering machine and pressed play.

A real creepy enhanced male voice, I think, said, “I KNOW THAT YOU AND YOUR WIFE ARE REALLY BROTHER AND SISTER. IF YOU DON’T WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW – WAIT FOR A CALL SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE,” and it was over.

I looked over at the girls and they looked worried.

“It’s just a prank,” I said, hopeful that it ‘was’ a prank.

It didn’t sound like Marcus, Maurice or Jeff, who were the first bunch to jump to mind.

The girls were so scared; Sandy asked to sleep with us in our big bed. Hmmmm, an unintended consequence. I learned about those taking Social Sciences back in high school.

As we were changing into sleepwear, I walked into Sandy’s room and she was naked, so I quickly turned around and waited for her to come to our room. A few minutes later, she walked in the room with a great big smile on her face in a oversized bright orange t-shirt and white panties.

Carol looked at her and said, “Damn Sandy – all of your dancing and stuff has caused you to get a great looking really fit body – What do you think, Randall?”

“Permission to speak freely, Ma’am?” I said to both of them.

They nodded acquiescence and both giggled at my serious sounding question.

“Well, Sandy – present company excluded, you are the hottest fucking woman I’ve ever seen in my entire life.”

Carol’s eyes grew big as she clearly heard what I’d said, came over to me and gave me the absolute best kiss we’ve ever had before as a couple. I had on boxers and my little sister had on a camisole with matching panties.

I got in the middle as a girl got in either side of me. I felt Sandy’s free floating boobies up against my back and Carols tight little ass up against my hardening dick. I heard moans in stereo as I quickly fell asleep.


The weekend of ‘Brides’ performances went extremely well.

Monday morning, a phone awakened us all, but it was coming from Sandy’s room down the hall. She got up and got it. I could tell it was upsetting and Sandy was crying hard as she hung up.

Carol went to her and sat her down.

“It’s Daddy,” Sandy said blubbering.

“What is it, dear?” I asked.

“He – he – h-h-has cancer, brain cancer, they give him two to four months to live,” she was barely able to get it all out through her tears.

“Everybody get dressed, we’re taking Sandy home to her parents,” I said.

“But...”

“Sandy, your father and your mother need you. That’s all much more important than being in a musical. It’ll be tough to replace you, but your parents need you more than we do – get dressed.”

Quickly, Sandy changed, Carol packed her stuff up and I drove the three of us to her folks.

Her Mom came to the door, smiled and said ‘thank you’ as we left to head back to our place.

“Who needs to know about this, Rann?” Carol said.

“Jeff Calhoun and both casts – I’ll announce it at the ‘Beauty’ rehearsal tonight. I’ll need to schedule an audition to replace her,” I said barely able to control my feelings.

“It’s OK to cry Rann, I’ll miss her too,” Carol said as my phone rang.

“Get it, please?” I asked.

“Hello, this is Randall’s Phone? What ... He did?”

“Turn around lover, her Mom called and wants us back there, she wouldn’t say why?” Carol said.

Five minutes later we were met at the door, by Sandy and her Mom, who invited us in.

As we sat down Mrs. Steiner brought in Mr. Steiner who needed her help to keep his balance. He looked alert.

“Randall,” he said to me, “Let me tell you what the doctor told me—I am going to die from this, it’s inoperable and I will not put my family through the weeks or months of chemo and radiation that may or may not give me any additional time.”

He went on, “I see how you and Carol love each other – I’m also aware of your love of my daughter.”

Starting up again he said, “Nobody told me, I could see it. I can only hope you are all being responsible. Without any treatment, I will die in three to five months. I don’t want my daughter to remember me like this, I want her to enjoy life and love, if it comes along.”

By now, all of us were crying buckets. Carol and Sandy were clutching each other.

“What do you want me to do, Mel?” I asked point blank.

“Well, Alyssa here is going to have her hands full taking care of me until ... you know, and we want you and your significant other to keep a close eye on our daughter as she stars on the SFU and Broadway Stage. I ask you all to be at my funeral and sing a song for me as they lower me into the ground. I need that promise from you, Randall?” Mel said.

“On my Honor as a former Eagle Scout and a man of my word, I promise to bring Sandy, Carol, Love, Honor and Respect – along with a song, to your funeral, sir,” I said breaking down again.

“Stop that, all of you – Don’t cry for me,” he said.


The week of ‘Beauty’ rehearsals went well as Friday evening came along. The final weekends performances of SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS were upon us.

We went out to dinner and went straight to the theatre, changing for tonight’s performance. I changed and went to Jeff, quietly explaining what all happened earlier in the week. He didn’t say anything but went over to Sandy and said, “I need you here tonight, young lady – stay inside your head. Like Irving Berlin wrote over fifty years ago, ‘There’s No Business Like Show Business’, so the house opens in 10, everybody get ready.”

I saw Sandy’s face go from gloom to gorgeous as she started to warm up with the other Brides.

Jeff gave me a slap on the back and said, “Break a leg.”

Surprisingly, the final weekend of performances went remarkably well as we were now able to focus exclusively on BEAUTY AND THE BEAST.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.