Big Blue Eyes
Chapter 34

 

Sex Story: Chapter 34 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

Jeff came up to us, with a few tears on his face and said, “In my humble opinion, young man ... that was the best rendition of that particular piece of music, since John Raitt himself did it on Broadway back in 1945.”

“I got to thank my Carol for the inspiration, and Maurice for the truly magnificent underscoring he did for me. Jeff, I’m sorry ... for taking up time by doing that...”

“Nonsense, Brother Adam, maybe we can follow up our Broadway ‘Brides’ with a revival of CAROUSEL as well. It’s been over ten years since it was on Broadway. The last guy who did it on Broadway, Michael Hadyn, didn’t even get nominated for a Tony.”

Just then Sandy came out in a ‘Brides’ costume, causing quite a stir. It was ... rather tight across the bosom, and Sandy looked a little uncomfortable.

Jeff and I walked over to her ... checking out the dress said, “Marvelous – Simply Marvelous.”

I had to ask, “The dress or the girl, Jeff?”

“Both,” Jeff said, with a big grin on his face. “Just sit and watch tonight dear, I’ll block you in tomorrow, just pay attention to what’s happening on stage.”

Sandy asked, “Do you want me to stay in this or change?”

About a dozen guys, including Jeff and me all said, “Stay.”

Carol smiled as she walked over to Sandy.


Hell week starts for SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS tomorrow night. Sandy’s been doing well, learning the dance moves and the songs. She’s ready for her first opening night in a Santa Fe University show.

If she’d been at tryouts for this show, she would’ve had her pick of any of the ‘Brides’. Tonight we check every outfit with the Costumer, making sure it fits, and can withstand the rigors of the show. That’s the only thing that may slow us down tonight.

I hear the orchestra tuning up, getting ready for our first dress rehearsal. Lighting will be added tomorrow, but some specialty lights, like rolling spots, are happening tonight. Most of us hadn’t done a show at the SFCCS before, so learning the larger theatres eccentricities will be part of Hell week.

Jeff called everybody out on stage.

“Everybody here? Good. All right people – this show has 15 musical numbers, 51 speaking roles played by 31 different actors. People think they know this show, but they know the 1954 MGM Musical and it’s five Oscar nominations, which is different. Ours is better, because we have two secret weapons.”

“I expect nothing less than 100% from each of you. If you like your role enough to come to Broadway with Carol, Randall and me, then show me that tonight!” By the way, “I got a text earlier; our entire run is sold out.”

There was a cheer and a whoop for that news.

“We can’t add any additional performances, so we got four days to polish this, and then four weeks to show this community that they never need to leave Santa Fe to see a show. We have the most talented two actors playing our two leads, Randall and Carol Knight.”

“We start in 15 minutes, so take care of anything you need to.”

‘Thank you, 15’, permeated the stage.

Somewhere offstage left, a scream was heard. We all ran and saw the actress playing Alice, laying on the floor screaming; our Gideon was by her side, holding her hand and said, “Call 911, I think she snapped a ligament. She was stretching and her left leg just collapsed underneath her.”

Jeff said, “Gideon, take her to the door that the ambulance people will come through. Jonas ... where are you? Jonas, stay by her side until she’s in the ambulance. Everyone, this is why we have Assistant Stage Mangers in the theatre. George – Take over stage manager tonight for Jonas.”

Mr. Calhoun turned and said, “Sandra – You ready to perform as Alice, young lady.”

“Yes, sir, Jeff – Mr. Calhoun, I’m ready?”

“Good,” he chuckled a little.

“PLACES IN 5,” yelled the ASM; now George Hendricks.

I went over to Sandy and quietly talked to her for a moment. “Don’t worry about anything else, focus on Alice – you are now Alice, maybe only for tonight, or this week, or for the run of the play ... You are Alice. If my ‘little brother’ gives you any grief or becomes handsy, just tell me and I’ll feed him his own nuts, OK?”

Sandy started to laugh, which is exactly what I was trying to have happen. I went over to my brother Gideon, and spoke to him.

“That young lady is only just 18 years old, and I consider her my sister, so be very careful with her, OK?”

“Yes sir, Mr. Knight – I will be a total gentleman, but I do have to hold her hand and put my arm around her waist and dance with her?”

“I understand that, I just wanted to be sure you were told about her father?”

“What about her father?” he asked with a little squeak in his voice.

“Oh, he’s the Chief of Police down in La Cienega,” I said.

I walked away and walked towards Carol, who said, “I heard what you told him, but Sandra’s father is a businessman, not the sheriff?”

“I know that and you know that, but he doesn’t?”

“PLACES!”


I kissed her and we began our run-through, I went over to my position where I walk on stage.

The orchestra started the overture, which sounded nice. I heard the portion of ‘Love Never Goes Away’, and thought that was a perfect sentiment, because my love for my sister Carol is perfect.

OK, Randall, 30 seconds to go, be ready.

I started to belt out ‘Bless Your Beautiful Hide’. I had a different kind of energy suddenly; the anticipation of meeting Milly was filling me with something I didn’t completely understand.

The scene that followed it, went quite well, and it was followed by Milly singing ‘Wonderful, Wonderful Day’. The sisters, now including Sandy, were quite good. Sandy was hitting the harmonies perfectly.

Things were going pretty well as the rest of Act One went on. Carol was pitch perfect singing...

MILLY It’s enough to make you bitter
But I’ve never been a quitter
And I’m not nearly done.
Didn’t marry seven brothers,
Didn’t marry seven brothers.
Only married one.

I want ... one man to be mine alone
Crowds of strangers are all I’ve known.
One man to be frank and free with
One vow to be tied to
Someone willing to love me honestly.
Don’t want to be lied to,

I want one man who can show he cares
For more than cookin’ and dusted chairs.
One man who respects my thinking,
Two promises planted firmly rooted
We’ll share our feelings and

not take them for granted.

I walked into love and I took a blow,
But I’ll never break.
I’m holding my ground

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.