Big Blue Eyes - Cover

Big Blue Eyes

 

Chapter 33

Sex Story: Chapter 33 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

“WOW!” Sandy said. “I never expected to do that, audition on that stage for a Broadway Caliber Director like Jeff Calhoun? Wow.”

“Let’s go to dinner, we can use some of that money your father is paying. Food tastes so much better when it’s someone else’s money,” I said. Both girls took an arm and we left.

Back at the house, Sandy called her parents and told them she was now in both SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS, that opened in only twelve days, and BEAUTY AND THE BEAST.

“Sandy,” I asked cautiously, “Do you have plans to go to college anywhere?”

Carol smiled at me.

“I was going to take a couple of semesters off and try to get in somewhere in the spring,” Sandy replied.

“How about enrolling at SFU, kiddo?” I asked.

“That’s expensive Randall, and I didn’t get any Scholarships to go anywhere?” She said, putting her head down.

Carol joined, “I wouldn’t put it past Randall Knight, Double Major extraordinaire, if he couldn’t get you in on a partial scholarship of some kind.”

“Could you, Randall – Really. I would be eternally grateful if you could do that. Wow. Can I give your guy a kiss, please?” She asked, turning to Carol.

“OK, but only a kiss,” Carol replied.

Sandy walked towards me and I put my hands on her waist, turned my head and we made lip contact. My god, this girl can kiss – maybe better than Carol. Our mouths parted, and our tongues got very busy quickly.

I had gotten hard when she asked if she could kiss me, so we were pressing up against each other, kissing each other like nobody’s business, when I heard an ‘ahem’, suddenly remembering someone else was in the room.

Sandy and I separated, and Carol come up to me and said to me, “Listen you, can I trust you while she’s staying with us?”

“Absolutely Carol, I’m sorry if I’ve hurt your feelings? That wasn’t my intention at all. I think we have found a natural in Sandy.”

“A natural, huh – a natural what?” she smirked.

“She may be pretty, and a good singer, and a great dancer; but she’s not my little sister, who I fell madly in love with, and want to spend the rest of my life with.”

“Good answer, Rann,” Carol said scrunching up her nose a little.

Sandy had been listening to our discussion, got up and said, “I’m sorry you guys. I’m not trying to break you up or anything even remotely like that. I appreciate what the two of you are doing for me; letting me stay with you while I get to be in a couple of high quality musicals. I feel like I’ve died and gone to Broadway heaven.”

“Carol, if we get in a musical about threesomes, can we all practice for auditions together?” I said with a huge smile appearing on my face.

I caught her slap, and pulled her to me, and started the kind of kiss that always ends up in the bedroom with naked people. We separated, and I picked her up taking her to our bedroom. I turned around, and said to Sandy, “Good night, kiddo – if you hear screaming, just ignore it, OK?”

Carol blushed at that, and so did Sandy, as she waited for us to close our bedroom door, then went up to bed.

I threw my sister down on the bed, and quickly got out of my clothes. I then watched as she seductively removed her clothing, one piece at a time. As she did, she noticed me getting harder and bigger. The moment she was naked, she laid back, spread her legs, and said, “Fuck me, Randall – Make me scream.”

Always willing to oblige, I started at her clit, licking it very softly, until it got as hard as my dick was.

I moved my mouth to hers, while positioning myself for entry. I was poised and ready. I stopped kissing her for a split second and slammed myself completely inside her, all the way in. “Oooooohhh, Randall Knight, that feels so fucking good. You’ve got it in me, so now what?”

I pulled out and did it again, repeating the action again and again; each time she practically sang her orgasm ‘O’, easily being loud enough for Sandy to hear what we were doing.

After a couple of minutes, Carol said, “Ride the horsey ... I wanna ride the horsey,” so I took her by the waist and flipped from being on her back facing the pillows, to being on my back, facing the door. This inertia of this motion caused me to push in a bit farther, causing me to groan as I may have never groaned before.

Carol, staying impaled on my dick, sat up and started to play with my nipples, getting me even closer to climax. She started her back and forth and I bucked like a horsey, like I did before. That got her giggling; she took her hands off my nipples and reached behind her butt and fondled my balls.

“Oh, these seem so full, don’t they ... well we just have to empty them now don’t we, are you – are you ready to – to – to fill me up Brother, fill me, come on; you can do it? Back and forth, a little faster bro, oh – oh – oh, I’m cumming Randall, I’m cumming all over your dick, oh my gosh – come on big boy, you can do it?”

I was moments away from a massive load of goodies for my sister, my little sister, my precious, lovable, fuckable, fantastic sister. “Oooohhhhhh – baby – this is such a load; I love you so much.” I came so much my balls felt completely empty.

“Is my big brother all fucked out?”

“Yeah, Blue Eyes – I’m rather tired, with the rehearsals, then all of the stuff with Jeff and Sandy. I barely know her, but she is going to be a very fine actress.”

“You don’t know that. You said you barely remembered her in my shows. You just like her big boobies, don’t you?”

“Yeah, a little – but yours are much more suckable than hers?”

I got up and put on some boxers and said, “I shouldn’t talk about what she and I did earlier. That wouldn’t be fair to anyone. I’m sorry Carol; I just love you so much. I don’t want anything or anyone to get in the way of our love. Let’s go to sleep, we have two plays to be in, and then Broadway.”

“All right, lover,” she said as she put on one of my t-shirts and we got into bed, cuddling and fell asleep.


The next morning I was awakened by the smell of food. I took a quick shower and pulled on some sweat bottoms, without a shirt and went downstairs.

I saw both Sandy and Carol working in the kitchen together like they had been doing it for eons.

I said, “Hey, that smells good, actually you smell good too, little sis?” I grabbed her from behind giving her a big kiss on the side of her neck.

“Stop it, or you won’t get any breakfast, loverboy,” she said.

“Randall needs his strength so he can be the Director, The Beast, Gaston, Adam and big bro, doesn’t he?” Sandy said.

“Yes, Sandy – he wears many hats, doesn’t he?” Carol said.

“I saw the commercial for SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS on TV, and the two of you are so perfectly suited as a couple singing together. Between her soprano, and your bari-tenor voice, Randall, you guys might be acting and singing together at SFU for a long time.”

“That’s my plan, Sandy,” I confirmed.

“Sit down, Rann – breakfast is ready,” Carol said.

“OK, Sandy remind me of some of the theatre you did in high school with my gorgeous sister.”

“Sure Hank,” Sandy said, getting a look from Carol, and a smile from me.

“In, ‘HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING’, while Carol was playing Rosemary, I played Hedy La Rue,” she said.

“I could see you playing that part, Sandy,” I said. “What else?”

“Well, Hotsie in WEST SIDE STORY, Hope in ANYTHING GOES, Laura in THE GLASS MENAGERIE and Stella in A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE. These were all parts I got after becoming a junior, before that I got a lot smaller parts, because the juniors and seniors always got the choice parts.”

“I remember that problem as well, and Carol had mentioned it before. Well, at SFU ‘talent’ gets the parts, it doesn’t matter if you’re a freshman, senior, or Graduate Student. Case in point, while still in high school, Carol here auditioned for and got, Maria in WEST SIDE STORY.”

“Since then we got the parts in Brides, and now Beauty, and Carol isn’t even registered to go to SFU yet, which I had forgotten to tell you to do, Carol. We’ve been so wrapped up in all these Musicals, you haven’t applied yet, have you?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.