Big Blue Eyes - Cover

Big Blue Eyes

 

Chapter 25

Sex Story: Chapter 25 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

She had been dabbing at her eyes throughout this recap of our last two weeks, I just put my available arm around her and told her that everything that has happened, was because of our love for the stage, our parents and most importantly, our love for each other.

She put her hand in mine. I love this woman so damn much.

“This part of our lives, we were destined to be together, Carol. Even if the Broadway thing falls through, I’ve never been more proud and in love with you, than I am right now. There’s nobody controlling our lives but us. We do what we are – actors, lovers, brother and sister. It all just happened because we made it happen.”

“Let’s get home, Rann. So much happened the last few days. I need to rest a little ... after a little nap, maybe we could fool around a little?”

I floored the accelerator, which made Carol chuckle a bit. We got back to our house. Carol needed to get her wig off and let her hair down, literally. She came out and I had been humming Gaston’s entrance in Belle, breaking into song:

GASTON “Right from the moment when I met her, saw her, I said she’s gorgeous and I fell; Here in town there’s only she, who’s as beautiful as me, So I’m making plans to woo and marry Belle.”

“I thought you were going to play the Beast, Rann ... why are you singing a Gaston song?”

“Well, besides the lyrics being perfectly suitable for you and me, in our current situation, I may end up playing both the Beast and Gaston.”

Carol looked at me and asked, “Is it even possible for one person to play both parts, Rann?”

“Jeff put the idea in my head a while back, and we’ve discussed it again recently. I’m waiting until after official auditions, but unless someone comes along that I don’t know, I’m basically planning to do both.”

“Wow, Rann ... that would be exhausting, wouldn’t it?”

“Well, Marcus is going to be my Assistant Director, so he can help me block the scenes I’m in. There would be a couple of quick changes from Gaston to the Beast and back, but nothing impossible. I don’t want just anybody hitting on my woman for six weeks ... I found a way, if necessary. Are you done Rapunzel, letting down your hair?”


We’d taken a shower and were awakening from a map, when I felt a weight on my stomach. I opened my eyes and saw Carol on top of me, with one hand down her panties and the other on her own breast. I jerked awake and she immediately said, “Ride him, ride the Beast.”

“Get your hand out of your pants and ride, Belle, Ride,” I said, egging her on.

As she was kissing me she grabbed me and shoved my dick inside her, trembling a little. She leaned back over me and whispered into my ear, “Fuck me Randall, fuck your little sister until her eyes roll back into her head.”

So, with her on top, I started thrusting up and with just about every thrust she made a ‘uggh’ sound ... I could tell she was deeply into having a quick orgasm, but I wanted her to beg me, so I stopped ... her eyes opened, and she mouthed ‘what’ to me.

“Put another quarter in the horsey ride Blue Eyes,” I said.

She got what I meant and came back to me to kiss me again, then I started to fuck her again and she went back into that ‘uggh’ rhythm and I started to really put it to her ... and then stopped again.

“Damn horsey ride,” she pouted. “Runs out, just as I am about to get off.”

“You want to get off, Carol ... hold on to your butt, cause here goes.” Now I started to really slam into her and I was rocking and moving from side to side, making sure she might slip off, so she grabbed my nipples and leaned forward, “Come on horsey, come on horsey ... Oh yeah ... oh yeah ... I’m I’m getting close horsey, is horsey going to ... going to ... I’m ... Rann ... oh my god ... Ran ... Oh my god ... Rann ... I’m, I’m so close ... fill me horsey – fill my pussy with horsey stuff ... fill my pussy ... fill it ... come on horsey, fill me ... fill me.”

I busted loose inside her and came and came and came, while Carol kept bucking on me, she was having hers and she slowed down, “fill me ... fill me ... fill me, oh shit – that was real nice Randall, that was the best yet, and I know you can only get better ... and so will I.”

My phone was ringing, so I reached over and practically yelled into the phone, “Yes, this is Randall Knight.”

“Randall, this is Maurice.”

“Crazy old Maurice,” I said.

“I deserved that. I know you and Carol have a performance tonight of WEST SIDE STORY, but could you two come over to my place, later this morning. I have something for you to listen to.”

“That sounds particularly intriguing ... how about in an hour? You want us both?”

“Yes and yes ... oh, and vocalize before you get here. I need you in voice ... have Carol practice trills as high on the scale as she can get.”

“This is ... really starting to sound quite fascinating, Maurice ... see you in 60.”

Maurice said back, “Thank you 60.”

That made me laugh, which got Carol to stir awake.

“Who was that, Rann?”

“That was ‘Crazy old Maurice’.”

“What did he want, Big Brother?”

“Us. At his place in one hour.”

“Why?”

“It’s something of a mystery, he wants us to vocalize and he said for you to practice high scaled trills.”

So we both started our day, humming, singing scales and such. Singing in the shower with another person is really fun; although when you are humming two different melodies, it is very interesting. I found myself washing to the rhythm of my song, ‘Bless Your Beautiful Hide’, while Carol was trilling to the ‘Belle’ song.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.