Big Blue Eyes
Chapter 24

 

Sex Story: Chapter 24 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

The respective casts applauded as their plays were mentioned.

“Yours truly, Randall Knight, currently playing Tony in WEST SIDE STORY, and will be playing the role of Adam in SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS, will be playing the role of ... The Beast.”

“All other roles are open, the roles of the Beast and Gaston will each have an understudy. There are 18 principal roles to be cast, along with a chorus of ‘Townspeople’, who would double as ‘enchanted objects’ in the castle.”

I saw Jeff coming up towards me, so it was time to wrap up, but I had to mention, “For the first time in SFU History, a musical will be on the stage, without an orchestra in the pit.”

There was something of a rumbling, along with some gasps.

“That’s because our entire orchestra for BEAUTY AND THE BEAST will be Santa Fe University’s own Maurice Lebertain.” The entire group of actors stood up and applauded this announcement.

They know Maurice’s talents. Maurice, who had been sitting at his setup, got up and bowed graciously to his legion of fans, including Jeff, who had no previous knowledge of this announcement. He was applauding just as loud as the most vocal of our audience.

“And now, let me introduce, Broadway Director, Producer, Choreographer, and Tony Nominated Star and current director of SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS, Mr. Jeff Calhoun.”

Jeff looked at me and grinned the biggest shit-eating grin I ever saw. He mouthed to me, ‘I’m gonna get you for that.’

“OK, people settle down,” he said. “I guess you all couldn’t keep from coming here tonight. This is SFU’s attempt to drum up ticket sales to come see ‘Brides’. I’m sorry we didn’t have the idea in time to do it for WEST SIDE STORY, but the crowds for it have been quite good as they enter their second week of performances. We’ll probably do it for RANDALL’S BEAUTY AND THE BEAST as well.”

“There is a rumor that I am going to be playing Gaston ... that is not true. I was asked, but due to prior commitments, here and elsewhere, I am unavailable. While we’re waiting for the video people to finish getting ready, why don’t we get Randall and Carol back out here to do a number from BEAUTY AND THE BEAST.”

Jeff looked right at me and laughed, as the crowd went a little crazy for a moment. I called Carol out ... she came out like Cinderella walking to the ball, making the crowd all chuckle a bit. I leaned in and suggested the Belle Reprise.

“Carol will be singing the Belle Reprise. Maurice #6, if you please.” Immediately, music started playing, and it seemed to be all around us, and Carol started:

BELLE (Speaking) “Is he gone? Oh, can you imagine?
He asked me to marry him.
Me, the wife of that boorish, brainless...”

(Singing)
“Madame Gaston. Can’t you just see it?
Madame Gaston. His little wife, ugh.
No sir. Not me. I guarantee it
I want much more than this provincial life.

I want adventure in
the great wide somewhere
I want it more than I can tell
And for once it might be grand
To have someone understand
I want so much more
than they’ve got planned.”

Applause was instantaneous and the noise was deafening. I gave her a big kiss and shooed her off. It was my turn, so I turned to Maurice and mouthed ‘#11’ and he started playing, and I started:

BEAST “How long must this go on?
This cruel trick of fate?
I simply made one
careless wrong decision

And then the witch was gone,
and left me in this state
An object of revulsion and derision
Hated ... Is there no
one who can show me
How to win the world’s forgiveness?”

My applause wasn’t nearly as loud as Carol’s and that’s all right with me, because she’ll be the star of this show, and I love her so much. She came back out and landed one on me, causing Jeff to laugh so hard he almost fell over.

He got himself in control and spoke, “The video people tell me they are ready. Audience, be quiet until the singing is done, then ... raise the roof.”

The video people had put up a soft flat that had a green screen attached to it, for putting in the background later. Maurice called us over and told us we had sounded great on our ‘Beauty’ songs. I told him how wonderful his arrangements had been.

He had done some timing, and he told the video people the entire piece of music lasts just under two minutes. They said that would be perfect, he also mentioned that the point where we sing together is just under 30 seconds, which made the video people even happier.

The head of the video group, Ralph Manning, asked for a sound check from us, so I sang a little:

“My little girl, pink and white,
peaches and cream, is she
My little girl, is half again as bright,
as girls are meant to be.”

Ralph said, “Thank you ... give us a second. Tape is rolling, sound is rolling ... go music:”

Maurice had been holding out on us, from when we went to his place, the sound that came out sounded like, at least, a 200-piece orchestra, I kid you not. I waited for his nod out of the corner or my eye and started:

ME “Look at me, I was a lost little boy. Who’s now filled with joy, so please me? Now I know, there is only one girl, with a long auburn curl to please me? Love ... never goes away, I feel it in my heart. Oh, love ... never goes away, I’m older, but I’ve loved you from the start.”

CAROL “Love never goes away, I’ll be with you tonight. Oh love never goes away ... I’m smarter now, and I’ll be there by your side.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.