Big Blue Eyes
Chapter 15

 

Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

Carol said to me, “Let’s go shopping, Hubby?”

We walked into Victoria’s Secret and – you guessed it – Kara was there and stepped from her counter and walked over to us and said, “Hi – you two ... back already. Goodie for me. What are you looking for today, swimwear, dresses – more underwear?”

“Actually Kara,” I said, “Now that she’s got that sexy underwear, we’re looking for some more bodacious dresses for her.”

“Wonderful,” Kara said cheerfully, “Actually we have a new line of what we call Multi-Way dresses.”

“Sounds interesting,” Carol said, a little bemused.

“I’ll get a few different colors – I remember your size, so, just head on to a dressing area and I’ll be right in.”

“She certainly likes her job, doesn’t she,” I said to Carol.

“I think she has a crush on you, Rann. Or maybe her crush is on me.”

“I’d pay money to see that, Blue Eyes.” I knew a slap was coming ... oww. “Stop it – I can’t help it ... if I exude sex appeal.”

“Kiss me,” C said. I did – and it was another one of those toe-curling kisses that she knows instinctively how to give.

“Here we go,” as Kara busted in, “I’m sorry – you two.”

Carol said, “No problem Kara – you got to give them a little something-something, every now and then, to keep them interested.”

“Well ... here they are. Would you like some help, Carol? I can show you all the ways to wear this, if you’d like.”

“Sure,” Carol said, “I’m sure Randall wouldn’t mind – would you honey bun?”

Carol stepped out of the summer dress she had on. Kara motioned for her to remove her bra. This was going to be more interesting than I first thought. Kara remarked how good Carol looked in her new undies, and helped her step into this gorgeous cobalt blue dress.

Kara first showed the knotted front-halter look, very nice; the one-shoulder, looked great with Carol’s beautiful neck and shoulders; the strapless, I wasn’t expecting just how stunning the strapless would look on her; the twistaround, interesting; and the back-braided, against her athletic upper body made this dress look fantastic.

“How many colors does this dress come in, Kara?” I asked.

“Five; Scarlet Red, Cobalt, Aubergine, Black and Print, Randall.”

“Two of each color in her size, please. Anything else you recommend, Kara – How about a party dress, Carol?”

“Oh – Rann, Yes, a party dress,” she was jumping up and down like a cheerleader.

Kara said, “I saw how much you liked it when I made this dress a strapless, Randall, how about a strapless party dress, short to show off her legs or long and mysterious –—I’ll get one of each, OK?”

I’d never seen someone in the dress industry work so hard to please a customer. This time she knocked, before coming back in.

“Here is what is called a Strapless Corset Sweater dress – try it first, let me help you out of this ... Oh – Carol, you look stunning in this. What do you think, Randall?”

My response, “My god – Kara, is she beautiful or is she beautiful? Wow, C. Amazing.”

“This color is called Heather and we also have it in Black. This could be her LBD, Little Black Dress.”

“We’ll take two of them in Black – Kara, you brought a long dress too?”

“Yes – a Strapless Maxi Dress – look at this color green? With her red hair, this dress makes a statement, guys.”

They took off the LBD and put on the green maxi dress. Oh – my – god, I am the luckiest guy in New Mexico, today.

I asked, “This doesn’t come in blue, perhaps?”

“No, I’m sorry – but with her eyes, blue would look just as good as the green.”

“One of those Maxi dresses, please—wrap it all up, Kara.”

“Wait – Randall?” Carol said, getting my attention. “Can I get a bikini or two while we’re here?”

“Certainly – You heard the lady, Kara, show us some suits, please?”

“Certainly, you guys – Randall?”

“Yes, Kara?”

“How much skin do you want this beautiful wife of yours to show off? Enough to tease or enough to please?” Kara smiled at me, licking her lips.

“Let’s look at both, Kara.”

“All righty, guys.”

While we waited for Kara, I went over to Carol and started to give her one of those curl your toes kisses.

Kara entered in a rush, “Got ‘em – Damn, I’ve got to remember to knock. One time I walked in on a couple of ladies ... getting it on together. They weren’t nearly as embarrassed as I was.”

“This one is a push-up bra cut top with a side-tie scoop bottom.”

Carol stripped naked in front of both of us and put on the Leopard print bikini. It was fantabulous. Kara anticipated my next question, and said “Leopard, Coral, Peacock Blue, Wine and Black.”

“We’ll take a Leopard, Peacock and Wine, please,” I said.

“Here is the other design, a Strapless that barely covers. Both the top and the bottom are very minimal,” Kara said.

Carol stripped naked again and put on the Black bikini.

“Oh, Randall really likes that one,” said Kara, looking first, at my eyes, then lower.

“We want that design in Black – Red – Blue and Green, please? That will do it, Kara – total it up and I’ll be right out to pay you.”

Carol changed back into what she wore and I walked up to her and said, “Carol, I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are my love and my inspiration to become a better man.”

“Well,” I said, coming out of the shower, “Can you believe tonight is opening night? I feel like I just joined the cast – wait a minute! I did just join the cast. Wow, Carol ... isn’t it amazing. How long ago were the original tryouts?”

“Just over six weeks ago, Rann. You were the Assistant Stage Manager and I got my first leading role since graduation from high school. My senior year of high school was cool because, since I was a senior, I just about got any role I tried out for. Now I’m playing Maria in WEST SIDE STORY and I’m going to be Milly in SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS. I’m certain that I probably won’t get Belle in BEAUTY AND THE BEAST.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.