Big Blue Eyes - Cover

Big Blue Eyes

 

Chapter 14

Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

We quickly went back to the apartment to shower and change before our Final Dress Rehearsal of WEST SIDE STORY. We really didn’t have the time, but there was a lot of kissing and squeezing while we were getting dressed, after a rather quick shower. I had heard that sex before a performance was supposed to ‘enhance’ the emotions of the play, but we really didn’t have time to do it.

After the performance will just have to do.

We got back to the theatre with just time to change into our first costumes. As I was stepping out of the dressing room, Marcus came up to me and gave me a big hug.

“I love you, too – big guy, what’s up?”

“I talked to Jeff, your ‘Brides’ director, and he told me about your and Carol’s double good fortune. Are you two pretending to be a couple for some reason?”

Shit. How much does he know? How much should I tell him?

Carol just walked up in her Maria wig and costume and said, “Hey guys – what’s up?”

I said, as casually as possible, “Marcus wants to know if we are pretending to be a couple, for some reason?”

She looked at me and, in one continuous breath, said to Marcus, “Randall and I don’t want any distractions while we’re performing on stage. We wear rings and let people think whatever they want. If they don’t know us as brother and sister, we’ll provide them with enough of a reason to think we are a couple. We live together and perform together, that is all. Do you have a problem with that, Marcus?”

Reeling, Marcus replied, “No – absolutely no problem at all. Ten minutes to places, EVERYONE.”

‘Thank you – 10’ was heard from all around. I pulled my stunning sister to me and kissed her in front of everybody, including Marcus. He looked at us ... and just smiled, yelling, “Is the orchestra ready?”

Very quietly, Carol said, “Rann, what did you just do?”

“I asserted myself, so you’d know that I finally feel worthy of your love.”

We started to kiss again and we heard Marcus yell, “Save it for the play, you two.”

We got in our positions for our first entrances.

There’s a very long-time held tradition in theatre. Final Dress Rehearsal needs to have a problem or two so that opening night can be perfect. Well, too bad – we had a truly error free (Dare I use the word Perfect) Final Dress Rehearsal.

After it was over, Marcus called us all out on stage for notes, as is usual for a director. The first thing out of his mouth was, “Perfect – abso-fricking-lutely perfect. I’ve NO notes for anybody. I’ve been directing here for ten years and this has never happened to a show of mine before.”

“Before I let you go, to get your rest for tomorrow’s Opening Night – I want to share some news about our Randall and Carol.”

Oh my god. What is he about to say? I started up to him to pull him aside, and he grabbed the two of us, and said, “These two very talented people, are going to be playing Adam and Milly in the upcoming SFU production of SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS.”

A big round of applause started up. Marcus used his hands to get them to quiet down a little and went on, “Carol has been Maria from auditions on, and Randall came in and took over Tony like only a professional actor would, and speaking of professional acting, there’s a rumor of a Broadway Revival of ‘Brides’ and these two will probably be playing Adam and Milly in 2017, in the 35th Anniversary revival of the Broadway show.”

More applause. “Go home – rest up. Randall and Carol—come here a minute.”

“I’m the only person in this cast and crew that knows you two are brother and sister. Tell me now, how you want me to treat you, in front of others. I only want what’s best for you two.”

Carol replied, “Marcus ... thank you for all those kind words you just said to everyone. You deserve the truth, if you can handle it. Can you?”

With a stunned look on his face as well as on mine, Marcus replied, “I can handle the truth,” in a cheesy Jack Nicholson impersonation.

“Well, Randall and I, less than a week ago, started a relationship between a brother and his sister that ... would not be approved of, in this day and age. Are you OK, knowing that?”

“I picked up on something like that the first rehearsal Randall was here. Thank you for letting me know, but what you do is your own affair,” he chuckled at his remark, but neither Carol nor I admonished him for it.

We walked away from our director, and I said, “Let’s go home and celebrate ‘our relationship’, Big Brother.”

“Yeah – I’m horny as hell too, Blue Eyes.”


We got back home in record time. Before we were even to the front door, C had her hand down my pants, attempting to ‘jumpstart’ Big Rann.

Finally, through the door, I picked up the little cock tease and threw her on the bed. She didn’t even bother unbuttoning her shirt – she ripped it off her body and with a quick and deft touch had her bra off and I had all my clothes off as well, in a matter of seconds.

I moved down to her pussy and started poking my tongue in like it was a cock, immediately tasting her wetness. I looked up at her breasts, noticing how hard her nipples were; so I took my right hand and started deep massaging her breast and nipple while I was still licking on her sweet nectar. Her moans were validating that she was indeed near an orgasm, so I moved my other hand up and started massaging the other breast while my tongue kept slurping up, her fantastic tasting juices.

“Rann, oh – Rann, oh, that feels so, so, so good. Your tongue is a -mazing. Keep – doing – that, more – more, deeper. Suck on my clit. Suck it. Suck it. Suck it. Suck it, oooohhhhhh yyeeaahhhh! Squeeze my nip-nip-nipples. Yeah, oh Rann, I’m cumming, yeah, so good.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.