Big Blue Eyes - Cover

Big Blue Eyes

 

Chapter 11

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

“Yes, Rann – please tell me.”

“It’s that moment in the Bridal Shop scene ... when ... when I kneel to the Father dummy and ask, “May I have your daughter’s hand?”

I kneeled down,

TONY “I, Anton, take thee Maria”

MARIA (kneeling)“I, Maria, take thee Anton”

TONY“for richer, for poorer”

MARIA“In sickness and in health”

TONY“To love and to honor”

MARIA “To hold and to keep”

TONY“From each sun to each moon”

MARIA“From tomorrow to tomorrow”

TONY“For now to forever”

MARIA“Til death, do us part”

I took my ring out of my pocket and said to Carol, “With this ring ... I thee wed, Carol.”

She went in to her pocket and pulled out her ring, and said, “Rann, with this ring ... I thee wed.”

“I love you so much, Carol.”

“I love you so very much too, Randall.”

We both stood up, and had a very romantic kiss.

This was a moment where the world stopped—and all I saw was Carol, and her Big Blue Eyes.

We changed into our street clothes and went thru the DQ, eating it on the trip home, and came back to our apartment. As we were walking through the front door, Carol turned to me and said, “Rann, with all we’ve done today, I’m really kind of tired. Can we wait until first thing in the morning to celebrate? I promise—I’ll make it worth your while,” she said with a tired but seductive smile.

“I’d like to have a good night’s rest before I fuck your brains out in the morning,” I responded gleefully.

“Such language! Now who’s the potty mouth? Tsk, tsk, tsk ... I’ll have to wash your mouth out with soap, or maybe something else, May-be? We have some of that edible lubricant left, for in the morning?”

“Yes, we do – I should remember to get a lot more of that.”

We both stripped down to our underwear and got into bed. I turned to Carol’s beautiful face and said, “I’ll see you in the morning, sweetheart.”

“Back at ya,” Carol responded.


I woke up so refreshed.

Yesterday had been a long day, so, I left Carol to sleep in, for a little bit. I went to my computer, and I decided to transfer the necessary funds from my MMA to my newer regular checking account, in preparation for our meeting at the new house at ten o’clock.

As I got off the computer, I heard the most beautiful voice coming from the bedroom:

“I feel pretty, oh so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright.”

I cut in, and finished by singing:
“And I woke up, with
the beautiful Carol Knight.”

“Oh, you, Rann – oh, I have to pee.” She took her bag from Victoria’s Secret in with her.

I changed into some fresh boxers, took off my socks that I slept in, and hopped back into bed, making sure that the lubricant was handy.

She came out of the bathroom, her beautiful long red hair tied into a long ponytail – she was wearing the tiger print combination bra and cheeky cut panties, and she looked so fan-fuckin-tastic.

“You look good enough to eat, Carol.”

“That’s what I was hoping you’d say ... stud.”

She crawled into the bed and leaned over and gave me a kiss that made my toes curl.

“Wow – you are becoming a great kisser, Sis.”

“I had a great teacher, Bro.”

I took a real long look at her and said, “Come over here, Blue Eyes. I’ll teach you some new things, if you’d like.”

I slid her under me, and kissed both of her eyes, and then her nose, and then landed on that wonderful set of lips. We kissed for what felt like a couple of minutes, when Carol pulled away and said, “Take me, Rann.”

I took off her panties and brought my mouth down to her pussy and locked on it like a clamp. This made her jump up and say, “Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, uh ... oh ... Rann ... Don’t—stop. Keep doing that ... Yeah, baby ... oh ... oh ... oh, I’m getting -- I’m getting, close to ... to ... to cumming ... Cummmmiiiiinnnnnng.”

She moved like she’d just been hit with a bolt of electricity; her arms and legs flailing all around – I kept in contact with her pussy through all of this, just licking and sucking her whole mons and pussy area.

She was cumming so much that I had to pull away for a moment to catch my breath and then I immediately re-attached myself to her, as she came down from the orgasms she’d just experienced.

“Ooooohhhhh—that was intense, Big Brother – you certainly knew what you were doing. That was the most intense orgasm I’ve had, ever. Want me to return the flavor?”

“You mean favor, don’t you?”

“No. Get me some of that Lavender Rose lubricant we used the other night.” I handed it to her and told her it doesn’t take much.

“Get Big Rann up here.”

The anticipation of her giving me a blowjob, gave Big Rann a reason to get extremely hard without the need for my hand.

“He looks so happy to see me,” she said in a pretty good impersonation of Shirley Temple.

“Oh, Carol – he is!”

She took Big Rann and lightly kissed the very tip. This caused him to jerk – she liked that, she kissed him again, now starting to stroke him with a tremendously slow and very tender touch. She put the end of him in her mouth and gave out a kind of ‘hmm-mm – good’ sort of hum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.