Big Blue Eyes - Cover

Big Blue Eyes

 

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

I crawled up on the bed, positioned myself between her legs and took both of my hands and slowly put them on her tummy and started to do a very soft, seductive dance with my fingers. I felt her shiver and tremble beneath my touch, and took both of my index fingers and put them in her pussy at the same time, only about an inch inside. She made a purring sound much like from a kitten when you pet them so much they purr and push their back against you.
So, I moved my face down to the other kind of pussy and made a similar sound, with my fingers still inside her and my mouth at the entrance to her very wet and warm pussy. I heard a couple of moans from her and she said, very softly. “Oh ... do it, Rann ... kiss—kiss my pussy.”
I blew a soft warm breath on her and she just jerked her whole body, saying “Do that again, and again, and again...” jerking with each of my responses.
Then I stuck my tongue out and made contact.
Her body shuddered at the instant my tongue touched her. Carol started moaning ... and groaning... “Oh, Rann, don’t stop ... don’t ... stop ... uhm ... Oh. That feels so good ... Oh, God -- I’m gonna ... gonna ... cum!”
“Oh yeah, Rann. The best orgasm I’ve ever had.”
The dam had broken and my little sister was writhing and her back was arching up off the bed as I kept my mouth on her, first licking her labia and then putting my lips around her clit and sucking on it.

Then I went back to her labia again and thrust my tongue deep inside of her, making her moan even louder. I moved back to her clitoris and licked it over and over again with the tip of my tongue, turning me on and tasting my sisters’ heavenly juices.

“Honey – Carol ... C. I am going to fuck you now.”
“Yeah – Rann; Fuck your little sister.”
Having finished licking my sisters’ juices, I lifted up and pulled her to the bottom edge of the bed. I raised her legs up and spread them completely apart.
She looked up, and gave me a nod of acquiescence as I took Big Rann and positioned him at her entrance.
With one fell swoop, I entered my sister. She gave a little “ooohf” and I looked down into her eyes and she gave me a ‘go ahead’ look and I just started thrusting deeper ... and harder ... practically pounding.
Our eyes were locked upon each other the whole time I was fucking her ... my brain just provided me with a moment of clarity ... I’m fucking my little sister Carol ... and she loves it as much as I do. Could it be? Could I have been spending all this time with all those other big-titted redheads in preparation for this moment -- for this moment -- with my own flesh and blood sister?
I love her. I really, truly love her like no other. My body was enjoying this because she was so beautiful, and because I love her. And she loves me just as much.
I started to cry with this realization. Just then I looked back up to her face and she asked, “What’s wrong?” I told her, “I love you so much.” Her eyes started to moisten as well as I started to feel that wonderful feeling that happens a bit just before you ejaculate.
“I’m real ... real close C ... I’m going to ... I’m ... I’m ... cumming.”
“Yeah – I came once a minute ago, but I’m waiting for you, Rann.”
“Here it is, C – all my love at once.”
“Give it to me, Rann, I can take it all. All of it, all of it, all of it.”
I honestly came more than I ever had in my entire life, and that’s saying something. I was watching her beautiful face all through it.

“Oh, Carol ... are you OK? I wasn’t very gentle; I apologize? I’m not sure what exactly came over me, but I need you to know that I can be tender and I plan to be the next time.”
“Oh, goodie ... the next time ... when will that be ... in a minute, in an hour, in a day? Kiss me Rann.”
“No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.”
“NOW, you’re quoting from GONE WITH THE WIND?”
“Frankly, my dear Carol, I don’t give a Rat’s Ass.”
“Oh, Rann. What will I do with you?
“Give me about thirty minutes and I will tell you ... and show you.”
“Goodie ... I’ve always enjoyed show and tell.”

As I pulled out of her, I pulled her off the bed and said. “Let’s take a shower?”

“Sure – Rann ... You give good shower.”

As I turned on the water and waited for it to get hot, I turned to Carol and told her my revelation that all of my other girlfriends and one-night stands must have been a waste of my time, considering that they were practically all redheads and most of them were younger than me.

“Rann, are you saying you want a relationship ... with ... your sister?” Carol said with a blush to her cheeks.

“Yes C ... that’s exactly what I’m asking you.” I got down on one knee and said, “Carol. Will you live with me and love me all the rest of my life?”

“Whoa, Rann. What the hell are you asking me to ... to ... just a minute. Let me think about it? Hmmm ... Yes, I will live with you and love you all the rest of my life.”

“Now, How the hell will we do that?” she added raising her arms above her head and showing off her wonderful breasts.

As I have mentioned previously, I have had more than a few conques ... girlfriends over the last three years, mostly, but not all redheads. I never once said to any one of them that I loved them and I never, ever, asked anyone of them to move in with me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.