Big Blue Eyes - Cover

Big Blue Eyes

 

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

“Rann? What’s the matter? Your hands are trembling. Are you nervous for some reason? Don’t be ... I’m not? I know what we’re about to do, even though I’ve never done anything more than kiss a boy, because I’ve been waiting for you to come to your senses, after all those silicon-filled bimbos you’ve been fucking.”

“Be patient Rann. I’m not going anywhere? Everything is going to be OK. I won’t bite, you’ll have to pay for that,” she said that last part with the look of a feral cat.

She looked at me and I was reaching for the clasp of her bra. With one flick of my finger it opened and I could finally see those beautiful breasts. I haven’t lost my touch completely.

“I’m a 32B, in case you’re wondering,” she said as she dropped the straps, causing the bra to drop to the ground, exposing herself to me for the first time ... the phone rang.

“Don’t answer it, Rann?” She said to me as I was looking directly at her breasts and licking my proverbial chops. “Let it go to your answering machine.”

“OK, Carol,” I said, as my eyes traveled from her blue eyes to her beautiful pink-tipped nipples. I had to touch them. It was time to touch her wonderful tittie’s ... they looked so soft, tender, perfect and round.

I was so worried that I might inadvertently hurt her. I barely touched the surface of her bosoms. I moved my face down towards them and breathed on them waiting for her to say it was all right to proceed.

“Rann, it’s not like they’re made of glass – it’s OK if you want to hold, twist or suck on them.”

“Oh, C ... they’re just so soft and wonderful. I’ve waited so long to see them, and I want to revel in this moment.”

While I was handling and licking and looking and loving her breasts, Carol went to remove the belt from my pants. She was feverishly trying to unbuckle me.

“Take your time, Carol. Calm down. We’re not in any kind of hurry.”

While all of this was happening, the person who was calling, had started to leave their message:

“Hey Randall. This is Marcus. Rehearsal tonight has been cancelled. There’s been some kind of an electrical issue at the theatre, and they have to look at it.”

“They say it should be taken care of in time for tomorrow’s rehearsal. Call time tomorrow has been moved to six-thirty sharp. Be on time, and be prepared to work hard and late. A full-dress rehearsal with the works -- Oh ... and Randall, get this message to Carol as well, please? Bye.”

This meant that we ‘really’ didn’t have to rush. We could have fun all night. Yahoo! I’m certain Carol recognized the big sigh I gave off, as one of relief. Carol had completely removed my pants by the time the message had finished playing.

She was now pulling down my boxers and she exclaimed, “Oh Rann ... you are definitely my Big Brother.”

She grabbed for me, but I kept her at bay for a moment longer.

Since I was now naked, I proclaimed, “Hey, it’s my turn, Carol. Now, I’m taking off your pants.” I had to slap her hand away from me. She really wanted to get her hand around my dick.

As I removed her pants and panties, I found myself humming that portion of ‘Soliloquy’ again:

“My little girl, pink and white,
as peaches and cream is she.”

Blue Eyes started humming with me ... as we hummed together, we were now both naked, I took her by her hand and led her to my bed. The nerves came back to me, I was literally shaking; I could only hope she couldn’t tell.

She was counting on me to lead her through this. I sat down on the bed, and pulled her onto my lap the way Santa puts kids on his lap.

I put my arms around her, pulling those lips towards me, and I just kissed her, like I’ve never kissed a girl in my entire life before. I’d never invested my heart into any girl, the way I’m feeling about my sister Carol.

“I’ll be as fast or as slow as you want, Carol. I want your first time ... our first time, to be one of those moments we’ll both remember forever.”

“Just tell me what you want me to do. This moment is so full of sexually charged energy I want you to be satisfied, and I know you want me to be,” Blue Eyes responded.

“Carol, honey, I am so hard for you, I’m certain you must feel it underneath your butt right now ... I feel like I may explode ... can we make love without much foreplay this time, and expand our horizons at our next time?”

“The next time? You mean we’re gonna do it more than once, Rann?” She’d smiled deliciously.

“Oh Yeah, Carol – we’re are going to do it as much as you want, and as many times as you want ... until one or both of us is completely worn out. Question? Do I need to use a condom or ... uhm... ?”

“Mom put me on the pill when I was fourteen. She told me it shortens and helps regulate my periods.”

“Well, Carol, the pill is, supposedly, only about 95-99% effective, so using a condom may help, but knowing when you are ovulating would be even a greater help.”

Shit, I sound like one of those moronic health teachers in school who are trying to tell you why you shouldn’t have sex with your girl ... they didn’t specifically exclude your sister?

“Rann, my period is due in the next four to five days. I’m safe. Fuck me, please?”

Carol scooted herself up on my lap and I had her turn her body towards me and she straddled me. Oh. I moved my head down and started to kiss her breasts and began touching her all over with my lips, tongue and hands.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.