An Acquired Taste - Cover

An Acquired Taste

Copyright© 2017 by Benjamin J Conrad

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Hampshire:England:1955 - An upper-class lady employs a local lad for some dubious household duties. - Young Jack Sparrow finds himself teamed-up with an exotic coloured girl; performing sex-acts for her jaded social set.- All is not what it seems at the manor, where keeping up appearances count for so much.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   BiSexual   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial  

The day had begun much like any other in the big kitchen at Squires Lodge, with Mrs Toon trying to do six things at once, while Violet panicked over putting Lady Margot’s breakfast tray together yelling, “ I’ll swing for that bitch; I swear!”

Jamaker had come down the service stairs, just managing to avoid colliding with Violet before a wonderfully warm smell of breakfast enveloped her.

“Oh it’s you now is it Miss Jamaker! Well it’s a bloody madhouse here I can tell you!”

Unobtrusively Jamaker put together her breakfast of shredded- wheat; scrabbled eggs with fried mushroom and coffee from the sideboard and perched with her tray in her usual corner.

While the radio was quietly burbling music in the background Jamaker ate her breakfast without her usual enthusiasm.

It was not long before she had walked across the cobbled yard and entered the stables.

“Morning Miss Jamaker! Juno’s a bit sore on his front right after the farrier yesterday; he just needs a little nursing with it, that’s all.”

“Thanks Jock, I’ll take it steady with him; I won’t take him far,” she said with a smile.

Jock had watched her walking Juno off up the lane towards Scratchface Lane thinking how controlled her riding was; a natural feel for the animal in spite of coming from the city; and wondered if having jungle blood running through her veins gave her that ability?

...

Three hours later though, Jock sought out Guy to say how worried he was that Jamaker had not returned from her ride; and that something must be very wrong! Guy felt the blood in his veins freeze. Jamaker meant so much to him now.

...

Both Guy and Jock saddled-up and rode out in an extensive search for her. The further afield they went the more anguish they felt for Jamaker’s safety. Eventually they succeeded only in finding Juno grazing lazily near Petersfield.

There was no sign that Jamaker had encountered any trouble or harm. It was all a mystery. All they could do was lead Juno back to the stables.

Guy’s mind was in turmoil.

However as they rode back into the yard, Jack Sparrow hurried up to them with some vital news.

Jamaker was safe!

She had ‘phoned; explaining she’d caught the ten-forty five train from Petersfield to London’s Waterloo! - That she’d needed to get away for a while and would be staying with an old friend.

Everyone was dumbfounded; and there was an undercurrent of speculation throughout the estate.

Guy had been anxiously delving into her recent activities, to find what caused her to take flight; and it was Margot he confronted.

Guy knew to well his mother had mystical and satanic beliefs; she had fledged himself and Pamela into her coven; their marriage ordained by Satan; their incestuous child destined for the priesthood.

Jamaker becoming Rupert’s au-pair had also become part of Margot’s salacious appetite for sex.

During their talks together Jamaker had shared with Guy the dilemma she faced. She loved the Estate and Guy and Juno but didn’t like having to participate in Margot’s orgies. But it was simply a part of being here.

Had Margot pushed Jamaker to far? Guy had to know if was to get her back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.