An Acquired Taste - Cover

An Acquired Taste

Copyright© 2017 by Benjamin J Conrad

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Hampshire:England:1955 - An upper-class lady employs a local lad for some dubious household duties. - Young Jack Sparrow finds himself teamed-up with an exotic coloured girl; performing sex-acts for her jaded social set.- All is not what it seems at the manor, where keeping up appearances count for so much.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   BiSexual   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial  

Jack had wriggled free from Margot’s erotic attentions; her control over him had diminished due to his office status; but she was still matriarch of the Estate which employed him.

But in his new role Jack was no longer based in Margo’s bunkhouse with Jamaker, so he missed her company through his working day. Absence had made his heart grow even fonder for Jamaker; he was sort of in love with her.

Yet it was Mr Guy who was clearly courting her. It was Mr Guy who had introduced her to horse riding and supplied her with that fine mount; Juno. And it would be Mr Guy who Jamaker would turn to in any time of need.

For Jack also, the man he relied upon, most respected and admired, was Mr Guy.

As time move on Jack daydreamed over the orgies Margot had him engage in.

His early training from Margot had eradicated his childish habit of premature ejaculation.

She would have his cock and testicles clamped while having to watch Jamaker and Pamela perform an act of erotic lesbianism; without allowing himself to get over excited.

Jamaker was set other sordid tasks for Jack to witness; having to achieve a powerful climax when stimulated with the bizarre variety of methods devised by Margot.

He was allowed a small amount of pre-cum but any evidence of actual ejaculate earned him a painful, on the spot, buggering from Margot; and in front of Jamaker which was awful.

His test results were good though. From a poor opening time of fifty seven seconds of receiving head from Jamaker or Pamela, Jack later achieved withholding his climax for nearly ten minuets ; further enlarging his penis!

Margot kept tabs on his girth and length and both had increased under her management. It was something she bragged over amongst her cronies; - that and his “personal best”.

This was how much he’d expressed his pleasure when performing cunnilingus on her; measured simply by Jack wearing a condom at the time; and the resulting level of ejaculate caught in it.

It was a practice that Jack had found obnoxious; yet later revelled in it when Margot announced he’d surpassed himself.

These were the thoughts Jack indulged in when his day at the office was done and he was back home soaking in a warm bath.


In her bedroom mother was readying herself for Mr Jack; for that was his name now.

Since his promotion he had become firmer in what he expected from her, introducing some strangely erotic practices into their relationship and his cock put his poor father’s to shame.

Jillian was 32, standing at 5’ 6” and still filled a 32D cup and her slim waist curved over shapely hips; her legs a symphony of creamy white curves; and she was in lust for her son.

He was her man about the house and she catered to his needs; in return Jillian’s body blossomed from the richness of his loins. However this was a huge secret and that’s what appealed to Jillian.

Jillian was now humming to herself while carefully applying her make-up; choosing her sexy underwear and perfume.

Then Mr Jack, wearing just a towel around his midriff, joined her in her bedroom, and they embraced; their hands and mouths exploring each other. His forehead rested against hers as her hand found his hardened chopper.

Mr Jack smiled as he felt her thighs shiver with excitement in expectation.

“Oh God, What am I to do with this enormous thing Mr Jack?”

“Well Jilly, it’s been brewing all day for you; so show me what you can do, with this wonderful mouth of yours.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.