An Acquired Taste
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Benjamin J Conrad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Hampshire:England:1955 - An upper-class lady employs a local lad for some dubious household duties. - Young Jack Sparrow finds himself teamed-up with an exotic coloured girl; performing sex-acts for her jaded social set.- All is not what it seems at the manor, where keeping up appearances count for so much.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   BiSexual   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial  

The strange sound of chanting that had spooked Juno to a standstill had a quality that also sent a chill down Jamaker’s spine.

But her curiosity was too strong to simply move on without investigating.

So having tethered-up Juno, she soon discovered the wailing came from a small old folly-like stone church. Creeping up to the small window and aware she was an intruder, peered in.

Gathered inside were four monk-like figures, wearing long grey robes. They were circled around a compass like symbol marked out on the floor; their arms outstretched as they wailed.

The monk’s heads were covered, although one of the four was clearly female; and Jamaker felt it was Margot!

Then Jamaker’s heart froze; for she also saw a small child, strangely dressed; stood in the centre of the pentacle; It was Rupert!

Intruding on their service made Jamaker feel uneasy and she made her way back to Juno.

She continued her ride back to the Manor but now she was concerned over what Rupert might be exposed to in the future.


Squire Edwin leafed through one of his cherished stamp albums in the tranquillity of his study.

Some of his best stamps had been in his father’s collection which Edwin had rescued from the auctioneer’s hammer after father’s death.

He loved the stamps for several reasons. The allure of their design, their history and the sheer survival of such flimsy pieces of paper.

And also that he could still love possessing them; unlike his wife Margot.

For Edwin had possessed her; when he was in his prime; respected as a captain of the Queen’s Artillery; and a force to be reckoned with here on the estate.

But now he was passed his prime and simply wondering when his third heart attack would befall him.

As for Margot, she’d not only lost interest in him, she’d then disregarded him; then humiliated him with her outrageous sexual romping.

At first it was reasonably discreet affairs; which then became ever more blatant.

Then a while back, her debauchery dealt him too savagely; when she openly hired a youth to satisfy her perversions.

His name, Jack Sparrow, had become a byword on the estate for Lady Margot’s depravity.

At times, when the disgrace welled up within him, he was tempted to end it all; in a gentlemanly fashion; with his army service revolver.


Margot’s fancy for young Jack had not dimmed his ambition to be an office clerk and whenever he escaped Margot’s need of him, would busy himself in the old squires little office.

There he would try to make sense of the shambles of paperwork that was Mr Guy’s responsibility; but other demands mostly took him elsewhere, leaving these admin cores undone.

One might wonder why Margot had stood aside for Guy to head the Estate office when her husband retired from the duty. The reason was little known; Margo had never learnt to read or write.

And so Jack often found the office unattended and in need of management. And so piece by piece Jack began organising things into files and boxes; so being able to locate a certain kind of bill or document began to emerge. Occasionally the phone would ring and if Mr Guy was elsewhere Jack would attempt to deal with the call; rather than simply leaving a message for his boss.

Over a number of weeks Jack was beginning to cope in the office rather well and it did not go unnoticed. Guy was very impressed with how Jack had reorganised the office. Further more he was dealing with much of the day to day routines! Mr Guy awarded Jack official clerk status and a proper weekly wage!

Jack was overjoyed; but Lady Margot was quietly fuming that her son Guy had acted without her acknowledgement. Yet the need for the Estate office to be properly manned was indisputable.

Margot had little choice but to show her assent to new Jack’s position as clerk to the Estate; while she was also losing his services as her toy-boy.

Within a short while of Jack’s new found income and status, it soon became apparent he had the makings of a young man of standing; and was never referred to as “Young Jack” again.

But although Jack Sparrow was thrilled in achieving his ambition in the Estate’s office there was now another ambition that tantalised him.

He was secretly in love in love with Jamaker; and he was all to aware that he had a rival; and that rival was his kindly benefactor Mr Guy.

From his office widow in the morning, he would see Jamaker cross the cobbled yard, dressed divinely for riding Juno out across the Downs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.