An Acquired Taste
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Benjamin J Conrad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hampshire:England:1955 - An upper-class lady employs a local lad for some dubious household duties. - Young Jack Sparrow finds himself teamed-up with an exotic coloured girl; performing sex-acts for her jaded social set.- All is not what it seems at the manor, where keeping up appearances count for so much.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   BiSexual   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial  

Jamaker’s Tale : London: England: Spring 1952

The mournful sound made by the train as it pulled out of Waterloo Station was the saddest sound Jamaker had ever heard.

She bit her lip, trying hard not to cry as her home in London’s East-End disappeared into the hazy afternoon sunshine.

Mrs Hicks the Orphan Officer assigned to deliver Jamaker to her new foster-home was a big woman. The buttons on her blouse in were in danger of flying off as her large bosom heaved with each sigh she made throughout the long train journey. She had escorted many orphans to new homes but this was the first time it was a black teenage girl; and attractive too, in a primitive way!

But eventually the train pulled into the station at Barton Lacy in Hampshire.

“So here were are then Jamaker, I’ll take your case; you make sure you leave nothing on the train my dear.” said Mrs Hicks leading the way onto the platform.

Jamaker felt scared but held out her chin and said a prayer as Mrs Hicks lead her up to an imposing lady, lavishly dressed who was there to receive them.

Mrs Hicks introduced herself and as they chatted Jamaker took in the lady’s stylish outfit; from the high-heeled brown and cream shoes up to the jaunty brown velour hat, spiked with a long feather; she looked every inch a movie star. Indeed the face beneath the hat could have been that of the female actress yet somehow it was neither charming nor kind.

Jamaker’s heart skipped a beat as the woman’s hazel eye’s had scrutinised her own and although Jamaker had tried to raise a smile the woman looked away with indifference.

Mrs Hicks turned to her now asking, “How old are you now Jamaker?”

“I was fourteen last month Mrs Hicks.”

“Have you started your period’s yet dear?”

Jamaker’s face blushed. “Yes Mrs Hicks.”

“So do you use tampons dear?”

“Yes!” she said indignantly.

“Very well dear.”

Mrs Hicks took her by the shoulder saying, “Now Jamaker, being a coloured girl your very lucky to be taken in by your benefactor Lady Margot, here; so what do you say to her?”

“I’m very grateful miss.”

The lady gave a slight nod.

“That’s right Jamaker and always be on your best behaviour with her Ladyship.”

“Yes Mrs Hicks.”

Lady Margot now address Jamaker, “Follow me to the car would you child.”

She turned and with her heels tapping the concourse and hat-feather bouncing, it seemingly beckoned Jamaker to a waiting grey limousine.

Following obediently she shied as the chauffeur leaped forward to open the door. “Please don’t loiter; get into the Bentley.” Lady Margot softly scorned.

The unfamiliar smell of leather combined with her gnawing hunger made her feel faint as she huddled into a corner and closed her eyes on it all.

“Go strait home Jackson.” Lady Margot ordered.

The car soon picked up speed upon leaving the village and Jamaker now looked out at the passing countryside.

“Your very quiet for a teenager,” said Lady Margot as she lit-up a cigarette she had fixed into a green onyx holder. She inhaled with obvious pleasure and exhaled slowly as she replaced the gold cigarette case and lighter into her bag.

“Well” Lady Margot shot her a sideways glance. “Have you lost your tongue girl?” “No miss, I’m just a bit nervous miss.” “Your a bit small for your age, and you should call me Ma’am not Miss.”

“Yes mi – ma’am.”

Lady Margot continued to smoke in silence, occasional tapping the ash into a secluded ashtray.

Remembering it was rude to stare Jamaker gazed at the passing hedgerows and fields of ripe corn that were spiked with scarlet poppies and blue corn-flowers.

She had read about the countryside and even seen the flat fields of Essex; from the train window on a family holiday to Southend but these rolling hills of Hampshire were so beautiful.

Later they sped passed a field of cows grazing on rich green grass. Eventually though the car slowed and turned into the entrance of the manor house.

Lowering the passenger windows, Jackson then drove the Bentley sedately along the tree-line drive. It so impressed Jamaker she forgot her shyness, “ This is just like the botanical gardens in London ma’am!”

“Oh really.” replied Lady Margot sarcastically.

Jamaker smiled at having got a response from the movie queen. She spotted a small lake with an island in the middle and marble statue thing on a gentle slope. It was all so trim and green and posh! - But Jackson had bought the car to a sudden halt?

A clatter of hooves came with the appearance of a horse alongside Jamaker by the open window.

A loud snort came from the horse as its eyes rolled and nostrils flared causing Jamaker to scream in terror thinking the animal was about to bite her. She covered her eyes and screamed again. “Good grief, who have you there mother?” The strong voice came from a well-spoken young man although Jamaker did not dare look up.

“Guy! This is not the wild west. Get that beast away from the Bentley before it does some damage.” Margot screeched.

Guy chortled, “Why mother! you’ve kid-napped a black-girl! I thought you hated children!”

Jamaker, having risen before dawn to leave home; having eaten next to nothing through a day’s travel, simply fainted in the car.


Closing the door of the night nursery where Jamaker was now peacefully sleeping Guy made his way down to speak with Mrs Toon in the kitchen.

“Let the black girl sleep an hour or so before taking her some supper Mrs Toon. The tumbler of water I made her drink made all the difference and I laced it with a mild sedative. She was mostly dehydrated and exhausted.”

Doing as Mr Guy had bid, Mrs Toon had gently awoken Jamaker over an hour later. Jamaker sat up in bed and gazed in wonder at her comfortable surroundings.

Mrs Toon explained how she had passed out upon arrival from fatigue. How Mr Guy had carried her up here to the Nursery accommodation; how he’d given her something to help her rest a while.

Placing the tray on Jamaker’s lap Mrs Toon then left her to get on with the meal.

Jamaker, eagerly enjoying the rich soup and bread, sudenly realised that someone must have undressed her before putting her to bed. Who?

It was just one of so many questions that were spinning in her mind.

...

The following morning saw Jamaker being called formally before the elderly Squire and Lady Margot in the library.

Lady Margot introduce her husband as Squire Edwin who simply smiled from his armchair and welcomed her to Squires Lodge and asking if she knew how to play chess?

Lady Margot went on to explain that since the squire’s recent fall, her son Guy now managed much of the estate.

But there was also her two daughter’s Pamela and Dora.

Dora was a similar age to Jamaker and Pamela, the elder of the two lived in London with her husband and little boy Rupert.

However young Rupert often stayed here and required two nurse-maids.

A day-nurse who came in from the village and a night-nurse who slept in the nursery.

A night-nurse’s duty could begin after five in the evening; round to nine in the morning.

Jamaker was trying to absorb all that Lady Margot was telling her when suddenly Lady Margothe put a question to Jamaker, “ Did you find the night-nursery accommodation comfortable?”

“Oh, yes Ma’am, Very comfortable, thank you.”

“Now Jamaker, could you manage looking after a three year old; as our night-nurse here at The Lodge?”

Jamaker’s eyes widened in surprise and a big smile broke across her lips. For the first time in her life she was being offered a responsible job; and for a Lady no less! She readily confirmed she could.

And so, Lady Margot informed Jamaker that when Pamela Carroll-Rice arrived with Rupert next week, she’d be reading the toddler a bedtime story in the nursery.

...

When she awakened the next morning Jamaker pulled aside the yellow cretonne curtains that floated in the breeze from the open window. The Beatrice Potter prints on the walls made her smile and she was amazed at the silence of the household. The nursery night room was on the back of the house overlooking the wide sweep of green lawn and a mirror like sheen came from the lake between a stand of silver birch trees and dense shrubbery.

A movement caught her eye as a hand shook a yellow duster from a window and was then withdrawn. She slid off the bed and wandered into the bathroom with its huge cast iron bath with claw feet; a wash basin big enough to bathe in and a willow patterned lavatory.

She set about dressing. In the wardrobe were a selection of clothes that were all her size? She later discovered they had been Mrs Pamela’s teenage cast-offs.

Jamaker was use to cast-offs but never had she known quality such as this.

Wondering what she should do now and with her tummy rumbling from hunger she ventured down the three fight of stairs to the kitchen. A wave of sound enveloped her as she opened the door and Violet barged passed her with a dust-pan and brush. “Better keep out of Mrs Toon way kid, she’s on the warpath this morning!” She disappeared as the heavy baize door slammed; shutting out the din from spoiling the genteel calm of above stairs.

“Oh it’s you – well I can’t be doing with you under me feet today; so much to do; there’s porridge on the Aga and all the rest on the sideboard – you’ll just have to help yourself.”

Jamaker cautiously approached the Aga and handled the huge ladle before tucking herself into a corner of the kitchen with her breakfast. She watched in awe as Mrs Toon barked orders at two women who appeared from the scullery at intervals with huge pots.

Olive burst in, her arms full. “I hate bloody shooting parties!” she spat. “Language!” piped Mrs Toon.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.