An Acquired Taste - Cover

An Acquired Taste

Copyright© 2017 by Benjamin J Conrad

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Hampshire:England:1955 - An upper-class lady employs a local lad for some dubious household duties. - Young Jack Sparrow finds himself teamed-up with an exotic coloured girl; performing sex-acts for her jaded social set.- All is not what it seems at the manor, where keeping up appearances count for so much.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   BiSexual   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial  

My mother had made me wear my Sunday best suit and then brushing my hair said, “Now here’s a clean hanky Jack and remember, speak carefully when her Ladyship sees you.”

I pulled her softly to me; kissing her lips,

“Don’t worry mother, I’ll lay my charm on her.”

“Yes ... well, so long as it’s not this disgraceful cock of yours.” she smiled as her hand gently groped me.

“Mother, I hope to be an apprentice clerk for the Clitshire Estate, not some passing plaything.

“Is that what I’ve been to you recently Jack, a plaything?”

My hands ran down over my mother’s taunt breast and round her slim waist, “What you’ve been is fucking gorgeous.” I murmured kissing her lips with passion.

It was something that had developed between us only recently.

I felt her shudder.

She eased me away from her; blushing, “ Yes well ... be off with you Jack.”

I set off for the manor house pondering on how my life had progressed this past year.

I was just fifteen when my father died in a horrible accident while working on the Clitshire Estate.

Naturally mother and I had been grief stricken but we gradually began seeing each other in a different way; regarding each other more intimately and sensually.

Now when we held each other it was more with a sexual desire.


Walking through the neighbourhood all dressed up posh, I felt strangely self-conscious somehow.

This was my first big chance in life and all would depend on my interview with her Ladyship at the manor-house.

I presented myself at the tradesman’s entrance five minutes before the appointed time, not daring to go to the front entrance.

I had expected a maid to come to the door but it was the Ladyships daughter Dora who I’d only seen from a distance.

“Your young Jack Sparrow aren’t you.”

It sounded like an accusation. “ Yes; I am”

“Follow me to her Ladyship’s chambers then boy!”

Dora escorted me up a sweeping staircase and although she was my age, she not speak to me, and I was too much in awe of my surroundings, to ask anything.

Then taking off my cap, I was ushered in to meet her Ladyship.

To my surprise her Ladyship was sat up in a large ornate bed looking regal and sensual.

I had imagined a dowager but she was a lithesome beauty around thirty I imagined.

Her long flaxen hair sparkled around her neck and her startling grey eyes surveyed me almost disdainfully.

Her Ladyship dismissed Dora.

“You are young Jack Sparrow?” her soft cultured voice was crisp yet sensual.

“Yes My Lady”

“Your father was a fine strong man when he worked here on the Clitshire Estate and we were all very sad at the tragedy that befell him here.”

“Thank you my lady.”

“How has your mother been managing since being alone?”

“It has been hard for her but we still have each other.”

She studied me for a while and her attitude to me softened.

“Well, you have your father’s build, that must be a comfort to her and I hear your good with pen and paper. -

How old are you?”

“I’ll be seventeen next birthday and eager to learn my lady!”

Well lets see; now go over to that table, and you’ll see some writing paper. I want you to write down something for me - anything you like”.

I thought for a bit and wrote. “I am pleased to meet your Ladyship today, and would like to serve you in any way possible.”

I took it back to her bedside, and gave it to her. She looked at the paper and I saw that she was holding it upside down.

“Now read it for me please Jack.”

Without thinking I said, “I think you are the most beautiful lady I have ever met.”

She looked at me and laughed,

‘Your a cheeky lad and I don’t think you wrote that did you?”

I just shook my head.

“What did you write?”

I told her.”I am pleased to meet your Ladyship today, and would like to serve you in any way possible.”

“So ... you would do anything for me, but would you tell others what you had done later I wonder?”

““No my lady, certainly I would not!.”

“But if you worked here with me, I would ask you to do some very unusual things, and not tell anyone. Could you do that young Jack?”

“Yes ma’am cross my heart and hope to die.”

She nodded her head in approval and said, “Come here boy, and stand close to the bed.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.