10 July 2007
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Wendy wants to experience a very special birthday present or two..."There are two birthday presents I'd like to receive." She looked to him, blushing at her erotic thought, "It's a recent fantasy that I want to make come true. I want to experience Sarg fucking me." "I hope I'm not being replaced," he joked. "Believe me, you'll never be replaced! You have me for love and life forever."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

As Dan drove towards Belleville, he’d glance at the side profile of his beautiful Wendy. The passing overhead streetlights would highlight the deep cleavage of her sexy top and her long slender legs ending at her uselessly hemmed skirt.

“You wanted to try out a club we’ve never been to before,” he said, turning into the crowded parking lot of Little T’s Nightclub. He searched for space and flashed his lights to a driver waiting to leave.

He gave the driver a friendly wave, unaware that Karen was in the back seat with another guy. She was hidden from view in the back seat, sucking on a cock as three drove to his friend’s apartment for them to fuck her.

Karen’s evening was going better than expected, already sneaking a fuck and blow job with two guys at their table. Now going for more fun she’d still have plenty of time to return to be another easy fuck before going home.


Wendy smiled as she held Dan’s hand, approaching the front door. The heavy beat of the music seemed to creep from every little crack in the building’s structure. They noticed about a dozen people standing outside.

“They’re full inside. We’re waiting our turn to go in,” a guy said as the others viewed Wendy’s sensual-looking figure.

“What do we do?” She asked. “I was looking forward to our sexy fun starting very soon.”

“We could go to the Go Go Club again, it’s just up the street. If I remember correctly, the last time in there, you were quite lucky with the men,” he smiled.

“Yes, I did! Okay, the Go Go Club it is!” She agreed. Dan escorted her back to the Mustang and smiled as she sat, purposely letting him see her bare pussy. Had Dan looked three parking spaces to his left, he would have seen Karen’s Maxima.


The eyes of the fantasy-filled men turned from the two young topless strippers on stage to the woman walking past their view. Dan recognized the stripper with the short dark hair and firm body. It was Bobbie. Several wolf whistles announced the men’s approval of Wendy’s sensual-looking figure.

“Hey sweetie pie, you should be on stage too so we can see that sexy looking body naked!” One yelled, with others agreeing. Wendy smiled at them as they walked towards the dance room.

“Hi Dan,” he heard a soft voice to his left. He turned to the source of his name and noticed Bobbie’s captivating smile.

“Hi Bobbie.”

“You know her?” Wendy asked about their first name knowledge.

“She’s the stripper Ben and Scott set me up with here for a fuck at my bachelor party.”

“Hmm, maybe I won’t be the only one who gets fucked here tonight,” she hinted, eyeing the teen’s sensual moves.


Wendy guided Dan into the dance room and immediately began moving to the heavy beat of the music. “We’ll sit here so the men can see you showing off my body,” she motioned to a vacant table.

They sat, so she faced several men at the closest tables and adjusted her top to expose the most cleavage. She didn’t need to alter the hem of her short skirt, there was none. She cuddled close to her lover, letting her hand rest close to his cock. The waitress appeared to take their order. Wendy celebrated her day with a double, and Dan kept to his policy of a diet pop when driving.


“I’m proud that you only have pop when we go out for a few drinks.”

“It’s a lesson I taught myself. Years ago I was the best man at a friends wedding. The bride’s father had a free bar and I was plastered before the reception line even began. Later that night I followed some of the others downtown for more celebrating. I woke up the next morning not remembering how I drove home. That scared the living shit out of me and I’ve stuck to my no alcohol rule ever since.”

“I’m proud of you Dan. I wish more people had the sense to realize you can have fun on a night out without beer or booze.”


Wendy crossed her slender, sexy legs, tapping the tips of her manicured fingernails on the table to the music. Their drinks were delivered, and they toasted to her birthday. “Thank you, Dan, for loving me and making me feel so special. I just wish Karen was with us to celebrate also.”

“Then I’d really raise eyebrows proudly introducing my two wives,” he smiled, and she kissed his cheek.

“How should we do this?” She asked, slightly nervous and casually scanning the available men.

“You’ve done this before with me. Make eye contact with men you might be interested in, and don’t turn down any asking you for a dance.”

“I’ll make you super horny for fucking, letting the men see me fingering your pussy. Once you’ve picked your man or men, you’ll go to their table and introduce yourself. Say that it’s your birthday, and as a present to you, your husband has offered you a pick of any man for a fuck.”

“Then I’ll bring him back to our table and enjoy my present. Our fun has to be here and not going with him.”

“I agree. It’s exciting to act out our fantasy fun, but I don’t want us to get into a dangerous situation.”

“In return, because you are such a good husband to me, don’t turn down any offer from that pretty young stripper for a fuck.”

“You are such a good wife to me,” he kissed her, feeling her tit.


Wendy took Dan’s hand, guiding him to the dance floor. His eyes weren’t the only ones watching her sexy body sensually moving to the beat. A casual glance as she moved around let her know she was being watched, which encouraged her more.

A slow song started, and her body moulded as one to his. “I love your hands on me,” she smiled, feeling his palms cupping her bare ass cheeks. She breathed in his smell, kissing his neck.

“Tell that to the man you choose to slow dance with,” he teased.

“I will.”

They continued their sensual dance, then walked toward their table. She looked at several men admiring her body and returned their stare. Wendy cuddled close to Dan, and caressing soon turned to kissing. She didn’t protest as his hand swept aside her low top, revealing her tit, then covered it with his hand.

Wendy’s eyes remained half-closed but able to look at the mostly male audience as Dan kissed her neck and fondled her tit. She could see one leaning toward the other, commenting on her. Dan’s hand smoothed down her stomach and motioned her legs apart. The eyes of her admirers widen as the overhead lighting revealed her bare pussy. They further appreciated watching the man with her openly beginning to finger her pussy.

“Mmm, that feels so fucking good and it won’t take long for you to make me horny for fucking,” she cooed, rubbing his growing crotch. “I love you Dan for doing this for me.”

“You are such a sensual woman that I have the privilege of loving for a lifetime,” he replied, exciting her clit.

Several men sitting closest to her were readjusting their growing cocks, watching their free porn show. Dan’s fingers rubbed her clit, making her body jolt, causing more reaction from the men. One had unzipped his fly, and sitting at the edge of his seat, took his cock out and proceeded to jerk off.


As Dan’s fingers aroused her more and more, she eliminated her choice of men to fuck her down to one. She stared at her intended target until his eyes stayed on hers. “I love you, Dan,” she said, kissed him, then slid his fingers from her pussy. She stood, and walked towards her next fuck, not caring her skirt didn’t cover her ass or pussy.

All eyes followed her as she stopped at the table and moved around to him. Wendy’s arrival was too much for the one jerking off, and his cock erupted with several strong spurts onto the floor. Her beautiful tits remained barely contained in her low-cut top.

“I see that I’m too late for your cock, but you’re not the one I want to be with.” Her eyes switched from his cock to the object of her desire. She approved of his upper body, lengthened hair and trimmed beard.

“Hi, I’m Wendy. Today is my birthday. My wonderful husband has given me my choice of men to fuck me as a birthday present, and I choose you. Are you interested?”

“You bet I am! We can go to my place,” he replied, standing, his eyes taking in her sensual beauty, hers quickly scanning his frame, particularly his crotch.

“No, if you want to fuck me, you have to do it in here at our table. My husband loves to watch men fucking me. Are you game for a little public fucking?” She challenged.

“Your husband is okay with another man fucking you?”

“He sure is and sometimes will pick out the men he wants to fuck me. I have such a loving and understanding husband.” Wendy offered her hand, escorting him towards Dan. “What’s your name?”

“I’m Justin,” he smiled, looking to the sway of her virtually exposed tits.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.