10 July 2007 - Cover

10 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Wendy wants to experience a very special birthday present or two..."There are two birthday presents I'd like to receive." She looked to him, blushing at her erotic thought, "It's a recent fantasy that I want to make come true. I want to experience Sarg fucking me." "I hope I'm not being replaced," he joked. "Believe me, you'll never be replaced! You have me for love and life forever."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Wendy wrapped her arms around Dan’s shoulders, her breasts pressing flat against his chest. Her thirty-ninth birthday celebration was spent with her children, Jake and Timmy, plus the Haywards. Brad and Jake had fun chasing Abby, Diane, and Brenda in the swimming pool, but the girls were too easy a catch for the odd sneak of a tit or pussy feel.

Everyone enjoyed the swimming and barbecue except for Karen. Though hot outside, she remained covered from head to toe to hide her deepening bruises and stayed in the shade. She painted an agreeing smile on her face, all the while thinking of her adventurous night ahead.

Wendy hinted she wanted Dan to take her to the Hen House to celebrate her birthday, but Karen didn’t want them to discover her evolving secret.

“Where are you going?” Wendy asked as Karen gathered her purse and car keys.

“After a few hours of work, I’m going to visit my new friend Lilly,” she lied.

She planned to return to the Go Go Club, allow herself to be picked up for an easy fuck, then return to find another fuck by hopefully two or more guys. She knew continually going with strangers for a needed fuck was dangerous, but she had to feed her desire for more humiliation. Secretly she was hoping that someone other than Thor would punish her, possibly assault her, or worse. She didn’t care anymore about her safety.

Wendy looked disappointed. “I was hoping we could go to bed to help celebrate my special day.”

“You have Dan, so every day should be special to you,” she said, giving them a quick kiss.

“You should bring your friend Lilly by for a visit. I’d like to meet her,” Dan suggested.

“I will soon. You’d love her Dan. Lilly is so beautiful, twenty-five and has a body like Tina’s. I know she’d be a good fuck for you. Don’t wait up for me, I’ll be home late tonight,” she was certain and gave him a reassuring kiss.

“Are you doing alright?” He asked for probably the hundredth time.

“I’m doing perfectly. I appreciate your concern, but you don’t have to worry about me. I may not look it but I am feeling good,” she lied. “You have Wendy and probably Tina to love and take care of,” she replied, further distancing them.

Karen’s dark mood temporally dampened the spirit of Wendy’s special day. As more ice cream and cake were served, Sarg did his best to beg for food scraps. “Give him those carrot pieces, to him they’re still a snack and won’t be bad for him,” Dan said.


Molly also joined Sarg for her share of treats. Dan smiled, remembering how the two had become good pals.

When Molly first met Sarg, she barked and growled. Sarg began to chase her, everyone fearing a lopsided dog fight. Molly stopped, forelegs flat on the ground, ass-end up and tail wagging. She barked and darted off in all directions, with Sarg giving chase.

Sarg could have easily caught her, then let Molly chase him. Sarg laid down to rest, Molly approached cautiously, barked, and then took off running. Sarg just sat there watching her run endless circles around him.

Finally, Molly was wearing out and cuddled against Sarg. He laid on his side, and she unexpectedly climbed on top of him to lay down. Sarg just looked at her and continued to rest.

Pictures and videos were taken of the two unlikely pets becoming friends. Molly’s use of Sarg as her pillow or bed didn’t bother him, and they’d rest or sleep together.


Wendy took her love in her arms again and whispered in his ear. “There are two birthday presents I’d like to receive.”

“And what would those be?” Dan asked, his hand sneaking under the short hem of her skirt.

She looked at him, blushing at her erotic thought. “It’s a recent fantasy that I want to make come true. I want to experience Sarg fucking me.”

Dan had to stifle a sudden giggle at her odd request. “Here, in front of everyone?”

“No, just you and I, somewhere quiet,” her eyes lowered.

“I hope I’m not being replaced,” he joked.

“Believe me, you’ll never be replaced! You have my love and life forever.”

“And an enjoyable life it will be. I have an idea that’ll let you and Sarg enjoy a birthday fuck. We’ll take him for a walk to the park.”

She almost burst out laughing. “Sarg and I fuck outside, in public? I know that Sarg has fucked Diane and Brenda, not me or Karen. The girls say how an amazing fuck he is and...,” she blushed again.

“It’ll be naughty enough fucking a dog but doing it with the risk of being caught in public will make it that much more exciting,” he enticed.

“Okay, then after I’d love for you to take me out somewhere we haven’t been before for dancing and treat me as if I’m your slutty wife.”

That comment also caused him to stare at her, and his hand cupped her soft face. “I didn’t know I was treating you anyway less than I treat Karen. Maybe we should sneak off and get married. It’ll take the government some time to find out I have two wives.”

“Wendy and I are going to take Sarg to the park for a relaxing walk. We’ll bring him home then we’re going out dancing for a few hours,” he announced.

She hurried to the bedroom, changing into a lower-cut top that barely covered her tits and a shorter skirt. She tried to hide her anticipated enthusiasm as she showed Sarg his leash. He chirped and whined, seeing the leash and knowing he was going for a walk.


Sarg happily sat on the back seat of Dan’s Mustang as he drove to the park. It was already past dusk, and the park was closed to cars but not those out for an evening stroll. As usual, between shifting gears, she’d guide Dan’s fingers to her pussy. A fresh swipe of her fingers inside her pussy, she’d offer them to Sarg’s nose. His tail would wag more as he grew excited.

Dan parked the car, allowing Sarg out and picking up a comforter to spread out. “Where would you like to go?” She asked.

“We’d go where I was with the girls, Tina, and Major.”

As they casually strode hand in hand, Sarg’s nose was virtually glued to the ground discovering the different scents. Dan paused below an overhead light and took Wendy in his arms.

“You are such an incredible woman that I love so much and so fortunate have in love with me.”

“Thank you, Dan, you always make me feel so special.” Their embrace and kiss led to his hand caressing her bare ass cheek. She smiled at him as they continued their walk, with his hand showing her bare ass.

He guided them onto the grassed field, to the same tree, and spread out the comforter. “I thought it would be darker than it is. I’ve never been here at night,” he said of the distant light that slightly revealed their presence. “Do you want me to find somewhere darker?”

She looked to Sarg, her heart already pumping quicker. She slipped her tits out of her top and lay down on the soft blanket. “I guess that’s my answer, you naughty little devil.”


Dan went to her side, and they embraced. He felt her tits as they kissed, then motioned her legs wider and pulled her skirt above her waist. “Sarg, here Sarg,” he prompted, patting her exposed pussy. Sarg approached tail wagging, head lowering.

He found the source of her scent and began licking her pussy. Wendy had to watch this new chapter of her sexual discovery beginning to unfold with Dan. She looked into Dan’s eyes with growing love and lust as Sarg’s tongue made her body jolt.

“Tina gave me an extra pair of Majors socks for Sarg’s front paws. I don’t want your lovely body all scratched up by him in the heat of passion,” he said, taking them from his pants pocket.

“Unless the scratches came from you fucking me doggy,” she grinned. “I love you, Dan. Thank you for this,” she said. As they kissed, her hand went to Sarg’s head, feeling his tongue darting in and out of her moistening pussy.

Dan motioned Sarg to turn so he was beside her. “He’ll naturally be excited, but it’ll help if you feel his cock.” Wendy smoothed her hand down his side, under him to the furry sheath that hid her birthday present.

“I can feel the head sticking out a little,” she said.

“Stroke his cock as you would mine.”

“Maybe I’ll stroke you both,” she grinned, placing a hand on his crotch. She tried to pull down his zipper, and he did it for her. “Am I supposed to suck on his cock too?”

“That is completely up to you,” he said, letting her choose.

“Would you like me to suck on Sarg’s cock?”

“Yes,” he admitted his perverse thoughts.

“Tina told me she gives Major blow jobs but I don’t think I’m quite at that point yet.”

“Did you ask Tina what it was like to be fucked by Major?”

“I did, trying not to seem too obvious that I wanted to experience being fucked by a dog. She even offered me, Major, to try for a fuck, but I declined. I wanted you with me for my first time.” Wendy raised her head, scanning the area with growing arousal and the excitement of possibly being seen.


“Do you think Sarg can make you cum?” Dan asked, sucking on each nipple.

“I don’t think so, I’m too nervous to cum right now. I can feel his cock coming out,” she said. Wendy had to look at Sarg’s cock protruding from its hiding place. The dim light revealed it as very long and thick in diameter. It bobbed to his rapid pulse and was very warm as her hand caressed the shaft. “Does it ever feel warmer than a man’s cock.”

“If you’re ready, move on your hands and knees.” She did as Dan instructed, and he motioned her to pose wider. She felt so vulnerable exposed to Sarg, yet excited about the erotic, dirty act of being fucked by him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.