Bet Your Sweet Ass - Cover

Bet Your Sweet Ass

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A disagreement with his sister Natalie over the upcoming Democratic Primary leads to a shockingly sexual bet between her and her twin brother Nathan, which brings on more bets, and things soon escalate between the twins and their significant others, all of whom are kinky enough in their own way and all of them eager to heat things up with each other.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

Of course, it wasn’t quite as easy as that, in terms of full acceptance. Mom and Dad still had definite doubts and worries, which showed in their eyes and in their facial expressions, notably more about the incest aspect than the poly. Even so, they didn’t disown us and they didn’t try to talk us out of what we felt. I think that on some level, they just hoped that it was a phase and we would get over it to become normal folks again. They would discover that this was not just a stage in our lives soon enough, but we had hopes that by then, Mom and Dad would make their peace with it.

For now, at least, perhaps owing to their own anxieties and issues concerning their marriage and Mom’s recent tryst, they were at least willing to reserve judgment to an extent and make peace with their now adult offspring’s foolishness. They were agreeable to a truce about our youthful indiscretions, as they apparently viewed them, just as Mom had accepted the same thing about Dad’s pre-marital cheating with the stripper. Frankly, though, I think that a key factor, which they were loathe to admit, was their own voyeuristic nature. I believed then, and still do, that my parents were as turned-on by the idea of our incestuous, poly quad as they were disturbed by it.

It was roughly the same reaction that Mom seemed to have had about Dad’s fling and Dad about her drunken gang-bang, a mix of shock, disapproval, and fascination. They morally opposed it, but they were aroused rather than disgusted by it. Some hidden desire to observe this kinky relationship unfold motivated our parents to go along with things for now, despite their fears for our future and their moral qualms about incest.

Even more bizarre was their reaction to our constant nudity, as none of us felt like putting any clothes on, even now. It was, for me at least, a test of my parents, and the outcome was surprising. Instead of encouraging us to get dressed, Mom and Dad seemed to go along with the nakedness. They even started going nude themselves while still officially on vacation, as they didn’t have to go back to work for the better part of a month. Except when going out in public, Mom and Dad were naked as jaybirds (what’s a jaybird, actually). They also seemed agreeable to Aaron and Bianca sticking around.

“Look, you guys had plans. Just do what you would do if we weren’t around. Don’t let us bother you. Aaron, Bianca, you’ve always been welcome here, and you’re engaged to our twins, so that makes you family. Call us Mom and Dad, and feel free to stay for a while,” Mom assured us, just moments after leaving the master bedroom after a major roll in the hay with Dad (oddly without washing the bedsheets first).

“Okay, Mom, but I have to warn you that we plan to fuck a lot on the hide-a-bed. The four of us. Just a fair warning there, a little precaution,” Natalie told them, not even bothering to hide the fact that she was stroking my cock while Bianca fondled my bare ass and Aaron played with Bianca’s tits.

“Hey, go for it. You’re adults now, at least technically. I still think that the incest is weird and I’d never do anything like that myself, but I can’t really judge you after seven men shot their cum in all three of my holes, can I?” Mom blushed rather notably, while Dad adjusted himself, making it tough to ignore his semi-erect dick, still slick with her juices.

“Or me after screwing that stripper ... or fantasizing that I had been there in time to take part in the gang-bang,” Dad coughed as he essentially confessed that he was at least partly aroused by Mom’s infidelity.

“TMI, Dad,” I chuckled as I half-seriously chided him about the confession.

“Oh, really? Is that a fact, Mister? Maybe, just maybe, somebody should try taking home a stripper or two and see if I react the same way that I did before? Perhaps I should re-connect with one or more of the men that fucked me during the cruise, too. They might have taken advantage of me, but on some level, I wanted it, and we both know that fact. Alcohol doesn’t force you to do anything. It just dulls that pesky conscience that gets in the way of so much fun,” Mom teased Dad, but I could smell her arousal as she heard what he said and ignored my remark.

“Are you serious? Are you ... wanting to do some kind of hall pass or something, see if our marriage can handle some sharing?” Dad asked her, “and are you okay with doing this in front of our kids and their partners?”

“Why not? We already know more than we would ever hope to know about them and their sex lives, so why not return the favor, TMI or not?” Mom threw in that reference to my last protest.

“So, what exactly did you have in mind, then? Fully opening the marriage, swinging, soft swinging, or just issuing each other hall passes for certain occasions?” Dad inquired, much to our astonishment (evidently, it was our turn to be surprised).

Just then, Natalie began repaying the folks for their mixed voyeurism and exhibitionism by pushing me onto the hide-a-bed to suck my cock and Bianca did the same for Aaron. Mom started staring and noticeably tried to tear her eyes away, but clearly couldn’t. Dad’s jaw seemed to nearly hit the floor as he witnessed this overt incestuous action, though the blood must have rushed straight to his dick, because it stiffened in a hurry. (I began noticing that Dad ogled Bianca a bit as she gave Aaron some serious head ... I can’t really blame him for that, as my Latin girlfriend is a sultry babe for sure.)

“How about we start with a hall pass for the rest of the vacation? Make it like that saying about Vegas. What happens on vacation stays on vacation? That is, none of us can use it against each other. If we don’t like sharing after that, we never have to do it again, but if we do, we can then do other hall passes as they occur to us. Effectively, the ‘forsaking all others’ part of our wedding vows would be suspended for the duration of our second honeymoon. We wouldn’t be committing ourselves to anything beyond that, just in case we decide that monogamy is better for us after all,” Mom suggested, perhaps opening the floodgates for a lot of sharing in the future, perhaps not.

“That’s good, but where we would even start? People that we can play with who won’t turn all crazy on us if we want to close our marriage again, right? Who might that be?” Dad wondered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.