Bet Your Sweet Ass
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A disagreement with his sister Natalie over the upcoming Democratic Primary leads to a shockingly sexual bet between her and her twin brother Nathan, which brings on more bets, and things soon escalate between the twins and their significant others, all of whom are kinky enough in their own way and all of them eager to heat things up with each other.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

“Say that again, sweetie?” Mom inquired, more than a little concerned.

“Um, Mom ... Dad, Nathan and I are ... lovers. We’re still dating Bianca and Aaron, too. And they’re dating each other as well. It’s ... a ... a ... polyamorous relationship. As well as an incestuous one, I’m afraid,” Natalie blushed a bit as she confessed the truth, much to Mom’s and Dad’s astonishment.

“I knew it! I knew that you had a crush on your brother! Did I not tell you this, Larry?” Greta Sikorsky confronted Dad about her intuition about us twins.

“Well, Greta, it’s not as we can judge too much. I mean, you... , “ Dad stammered a bit there.

“You can say it, honey. I screwed around on you by pulling a train at our second honeymoon cruise. I’m as guilty as our kids. If you want a divorce, I’ll ... be upset, I won’t deny that, at losing two decades of a happy marriage, after an event meant to celebrate and express our love, over my ... mistake, but I’ll understand. Before you say it, I also know that you fucked the stripper during your bachelor party, but that was a little less serious, as it was one woman, not seven, and it was before we exchanged vows to each other. Still, I honestly hope that we can make it. But you’re right, I don’t think that we can judge them morally. At least they’re being honest with us. Assuming that it’s the truth,” Mom rambled, feeling more than little remorse now.

“Greta, no, I don’t want a divorce. Not even slightly. I’m a bit freaked about our twins committing incest, which kinda makes the gang-bang on the cruise seem like small potatoes, and I won’t claim to be thrilled about the gang-bang, but hey, I did wrong, too. The incest is the big deal, I would say. It’s not every day that you learn that your pride and joys are fucking each other. That’s a big motherfucking deal, I would think. Look, let’s just agree that the past is ... past. The gang-bang skirts the borders of consensual sex and I did wrong as well. Call it a hall pass, retroactive in both cases, alright?” Dad declared in our presence, much to our shock.

Then again, he had more time to process the fact of Mom’s adulterous conduct than we did ... and longer than he had time to cope with the news of the incest. That must have helped, as did comparing the two issues in terms of society’s censure. Frankly, though, we didn’t really see the incest as wrong, even if Mom and Dad had trouble accepting it, nor did we feel guilt over our open relationships with our significant others. Aaron and Bianca were clearly fine with the whole love affair between twins, so should anyone else care? What business was it of theirs, honestly? This was just a four-way poly union that happened to include a pair of fraternal twins, one girl, one boy.

“I know that it’s a bit shocking, and okay, I get that it’s illegal, but now, frankly, by this point, I don’t really care. So what if this is my girlfriend doing her brother? I think that it’s hot. She loves him. She loves me. I love her. He loves her. He loves his girlfriend, too. Mr. Sikorsky, I’m so happy with your daughter, incest or no incest, that I’m ready to ask her to marry me. That’s how strongly I feel about this. Yes, I know that society won’t understand. They never will. But the incest can be our little secret.

“As far as the law and society know, Natalie will be my wife and any babies that she has will be mine. Period. We four plan to raise them together, anyway, or at least that’s what I gathered. You’ll have two sets of grandkids that you can see and pamper constantly, trust me,” Aaron declared in front of my folks, which caused tension that one could, at the risk of being cliche, cut with a knife.

“That is precisely how I feel, at least, Mom and Dad. Aaron understands it perfectly for me, at least. I’m in love with him, but also with Nathan, my own brother. That’s just how it is. Nathan loves me back, but he also loves Bianca, who loves him in turn. I know that it’s odd or unconventional, but I trust my brother to do the right thing, and I feel the same way about Aaron and Bianca. It’s hard to understand, but we really have bonded and I believe that we all really care about each other. Sure, it’s risky, but what isn’t, when it comes to love? You guys are willing to try forgiveness and stay together after infidelity, so why not accept this, too?” Natalie floored me with the intensity of her passion for our relatively new ... and forbidden love affair.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.