Bet Your Sweet Ass - Cover

Bet Your Sweet Ass

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A disagreement with his sister Natalie over the upcoming Democratic Primary leads to a shockingly sexual bet between her and her twin brother Nathan, which brings on more bets, and things soon escalate between the twins and their significant others, all of whom are kinky enough in their own way and all of them eager to heat things up with each other.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

Now quite sated, at least where our stomachs were concerned, the four of us sat together for a little while to digest our wonderful lunch and discuss whatever came to mind. It was mostly very light-hearted, while we also checked out social media on our smart phones and even messaged Mom and Dad a little. Aaron was especially goofy, sharing various memes to Facebook that reminded me frankly of just how much a class clown he could be at times. The man should be a stand-up comic, not whatever else he might plan to be. He had a future in improvised, bawdy, adult humor, given his excellent comedic timing.

“You know, there should be a Facebook status that reflects situations like ours. Mine would probably say, ‘in a hot wife, wimp hubby relationship,’ and let Natalie accept her role there in public. Mind you, we probably couldn’t officially list Nathan here as her lover or stud, but still... , “ Aaron joked a bit.

Nevertheless, was some truth to what he said, given the nature of his long-term relationship with my sister. She definitely wore the pants in their romance, to the extent that either of them bothered to wear any pants at all. The way that Aaron unabashedly accepted his beta or subordinate role in the affair was refreshing, especially given how he took it with humor and didn’t posture or pretend to be something other than a submissive boyfriend.

It might seem a little one-sided to some, but I knew my future brother-in-law fairly well by now. He worshiped Natalie and thought of her as some kind of goddess who had graced and honored him with her love, something that he would accept at any price. To be fair, she was certainly elegant enough in her own way, so I could guess as to how a subbie type who revered the “sacred feminine” or whatever, consciously or not, would see my sister in that light.

“I don’t see you a ‘wimp,’ but I’m more than happy to claim the title of ‘hot wife’ whenever you want to make an honest woman, babe. I can’t wait to be officially your bride. As to my brother being my paramour, what can I say? That would be fucking hot to acknowledge in public, if you ask me, though the rabbis would probably lecture Mom and Dad, who would then want to lay down the law to Nathan and me alike. I can hear it now: incest is a sin, it’s contrary to Torah, etc. As if Mom and Dad are really all that devout themselves. Going to temple regularly and observing high holy days is about as far as they go, I would think.

“As to Bianca, I’d really love to openly take her as a lesbian lover, too, but I can only guess as to what her folks and her priest might say to that, eh? There could be other ways to mark Aaron as my territory and my subbie slut boi, anyway, and to indicate my new, permanent love affairs with Nathan and Bianca alike. I’m sure that we can think of ways to do that, at some point in the future,” Natalie blushed a bit, but she also grinned from ear to ear to hear the way that Aaron was proud to submit to her in full sight of the whole world.

“No doubt. Don’t get me wrong, honey. I don’t think of myself as a cuckold per se, not in the usual ways that people refer to that, with cock cages and chastity rules and all that kind of thing. After all, I’m basically servicing three people myself, though you guys are often the aggressors so far. Even so, I’m a submissive man at heart. I don’t see any point in denying this fact. I live to serve you, Natalie, and would love for you, dear, to sign a contract of some kind at some point to formalize this fact. I want to commit myself to your service, without apology, excuses, or escape clauses or anything like that. I want to be owned by my goddess, my lady, my queen. That’s just how I feel about this whole thing,” Aaron admitted more of his true feelings about his submission to Natalie and how he wanted to completely surrender his body to her whims and her rule.

“Oh, is that how it is? Well, there are some caveats and I think that we should be clear about them, such as you have an outstanding bet with Bianca here, and that has to be resolved before any permanent arrangement can be made. I insist that you honor the terms of that wager, whatever they might. One might even say that I command you to keep your word and I hold you to it, unless she releases you from it. I personally hope that she doesn’t, because it would be great to share ownership of you with a cutie like her. Of course, if you win, then you get to enjoy that favor and it would be pretty hot to see what you do with that privilege, given that the rest of her clearly belongs to Nathan,” Natalie licked her lips and looked longingly at Bianca, virtually pleading with her not to forfeit or release her boyfriend from the bet.

“Hey, there’s no getting out of that. He pledged himself to surrender his mouth to me if I win and I did the same to him. No backing out, baby. I believe that I’ll win, but either way, I’ll enjoy the results. So, what sort of rules would you set for now, in lieu of a formal contract? Surely, you have some ideas and already had a strong suspicion that eventually, Aaron would act on his submissive nature and declare himself your property,” Bianca encouraged my sister, who nodded and smiled as she thought for a little bit, making Aaron visibly nervous.

“Oh, I have some tentative thoughts and ideas, dreams, even. Look, baby, I knew what kind of man you were when we met, and I frankly found it refreshing. You’re comfortable in your own skin, you embrace what you enjoy, and you gladly obey me without even feeling the slightest bit of embarrassment, humiliation, or loss of your manhood. You accept what you are, a submissive man, as you said, just as I accept your gift of submission gladly. You have also encouraged me to embrace my ... polyamorous and bisexual ways, while openly acknowledging the fact that you’re a voyeur.

“Even so, it’s a relationship, a partnership, if you will, with me as the dominant partner, to be sure, but with you as my lifelong companion, just as Bianca is Nathan’s, I am his, too, and she is mine. Let’s face it, also, as noted, you have a commitment to Bianca that will be respected, nor will I in any way try to prevent or breach that. I will have ideas, to be sure, but presumably so will you, we will discuss them, we will reach some kind of accord or covenant or whatever, and then we will seal or solemnize it in some fashion. In public. I am a woman of my word and I will expect you to be a man of yours, the same with Bianca, etc.

“If you end up owning Bianca’s mouth, you’ll just have to deal with it and enjoy it as much as a submissive man possibly could, anyway. After all, submissive or not, you’re still a man and you still enjoy oral sex, no doubt. If she ends up owning your mouth, then so much the better, because I know that she’ll make the most of it in ways that all of us will find delightful. Some part of you clearly found both ideas appealing in their own fashion, whatever their context. The same was true with Bianca for her part.

“Now, as to my bet with Bianca, that’s no joke, either. Breast play and adult nursing and such. I’m going to love sucking the milk out of those fine ladies, trust me. I’m in earnest about keeping my word if I lose or win, either way. Same with Nathan here, his butt, and my booty, though I suspect that we’ll eventually end up owning each other’s, anyway. He will own mine and I will own his. I hope that both get a lot of use from each other, as well as others, naturally. But, yeah, we can all sort this out by mutual agreement before signing any contracts or deals or whatever, making the final pacts between us all. Nothing should be dictated, right, except what we already wagered?” Natalie spoke her mind for sure.

“Yeah, you’re definitely a switch, but I’m in full agreement with that general idea. The four of us sit down, hash it out, develop things as they go, come to a mutual understanding, and establish our little foursome as it ought to be. Consensually and freely. We have some vague idea where it’s going, but the details, the specifics will need to be ironed out for sure,” I concurred with my sister as we sat and let our food settle.

“There are some things to be eliminated right now, I dare say, though. For instance, as Aaron noted, absolutely no chastity bullshit. I love him, I love his dick, and I definitely want to have regular, normal sex with him from time to time, as you can see. That precludes chastity and rightly so. No cock and ball torture, either. I’m just not into that scene. It’s not for me at all,” Natalie smiled, getting nods from all of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.