Bet Your Sweet Ass - Cover

Bet Your Sweet Ass

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A disagreement with his sister Natalie over the upcoming Democratic Primary leads to a shockingly sexual bet between her and her twin brother Nathan, which brings on more bets, and things soon escalate between the twins and their significant others, all of whom are kinky enough in their own way and all of them eager to heat things up with each other.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

I had just hit the showers after hanging up with Dad, feeling the need to freshen up after such an intense session and also stall for time to get it back up, when none other than Natalie, my own sister, slipped into the shower with me. I was a bit stunned, in spite of recent events, but I didn’t object to her presence at all. On the contrary, I enjoyed and welcomed it, especially with the way that she obviously desired me, something that I never expected until very recently from my own flesh and blood.

“Hey, sis,” I smiled at Natalie, as she brushed her hair from her face and gave me a very sensual kiss on the lips.

“Hey, bro ... or should I say, lover?” my sister winked at me as she put her arms around me.

“So ... we have a whole forbidden love affair now, don’t we? Even leaving out that crazy bet of ours,” I teased Natalie, who licked her lips in response.

“Look, if you want to forfeit, I’ll be glad to peg you tonight. Who knows, I might let you have my ass, anyway, just to experience both ends of the equation, or just to be nice. I doubt that I’d want to keep it virgin forever, anyway,” Natalie offered me, but I shook my head.

“No, sis. You want my ass? You’ve gotta to earn it the hard way. You have to win the bet. The deal is still on, but nothing will stop us from doing other things, and, win or lose, we could always try the flip side of anal later on,” I pointed out to her, perhaps surprising her with my persistence, though I also evidently impressed her.

“Fair enough, bro. You can’t blame a girl for trying, though. I mean, hell, your ass is out of this world, if you ask me. I envied my boyfriend that moment when he rimmed you earlier, not that I begrudged him, but he got to taste it before I did. That was a bit of jealousy, I’m ashamed to admit, but I’ll get over it. What I wouldn’t get over is not being your lover, and Bianca’s, not to mention his. Look, it’s just meant to be. You and me. Him and me. Her and me. You and her. Him and her. You and him. It’s all just meant to be. We’re all lovers. I think that we’re all on the same page about that, right?” my sweet sister encouraged me with kisses that left me in no doubt of her affections.

“And to think that this started with a disagreement over the Michigan Primary, of all things! I still think that Bernie is gonna win, but I guess that we’ll all know soon enough, won’t we? It’s going to be a hell of a nail-biter, waiting for that outcome, isn’t it, sis?” I teased Natalie as I washed her lovely skin clean.

“Either way, though, I think that we’ll have a good time of it. I hope that we can claim our prize almost instantly, so perhaps we should have the lube ready, with the strap-on and thigh harness out, just in case. Want to film it, too? Say yes, please? Win or lose, I would love to have our first session of anal incest recorded to watch later! We should probably also do some minor ass play regularly before then. Maybe even regular ass play, to get each other used to the feeling of things like fingers and tongues up the butt. Maybe the winner should give the loser a plan B, a way to earn the same rights to his or her bottom by means of a trade or whatever. It’s just a thought,” Natalie made it plain that a large part of her wanted both things with nearly the same intense desire.

“We can discuss that after the outcome, but it’s worth taking under advisement. I don’t, in principle, object to you owning my ass and the feeling seems to be mutual there. A stranger, sure, that would be an issue. But you’re my sister and no matter what happens, this will help us strengthen our bond, our incest love affair and everything. As for constant ass play, I’ve been thinking of that, anyway. Mind if I stick my finger up your butt right now?” I asked Natalie, while she washed me with the puff.

“Please do!” Natalie urged me, so I started with my left pinky, making it a little tougher for her to focus.

From the look on my sister’s face, having her own brother finger-fuck her booty, even with a pinky, was incredibly exciting. The more I toyed with her sweet tush, the more she squirmed, the more goose bumps showed on her flesh, and the more she started to breathe very shallow breaths of excitement. When I slipped in my second digit, Natalie softly moaned with her ascending climax, her bottom becoming more and more apparent as an erogenous zone for her.

My sweet sister was a natural butt-slut, and I now realized that she was determined to give me her ass no matter what. She was also resolved to have mine if she could, win or lose. She wanted us to claim each other’s bottoms and do as we pleased with them. Mentally, I committed to the idea. For others, it would just not do, but for my Natalie, yes, owning each other’s rump was just fine by me. I decided to go for it, no matter who won or lost, but I still wanted to see who won.

“Let’s do it, sis,” I told her, “Let’s set up such a deal. Let’s just say that we’ll first let the victor claim his or her spoils, and then afterward find a way for the vanquished to win a sweet victory of his or her own ... the possession of the other’s ass as well. With any luck, by the end of that night, our bottoms will be claimed by each other in equal measure. Won’t that be fun, being able to do as we wish to each other’s derriere?” I smiled at Natalie as I added my third finger and made her gasp with even more delight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.