Bet Your Sweet Ass - Cover

Bet Your Sweet Ass

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A disagreement with his sister Natalie over the upcoming Democratic Primary leads to a shockingly sexual bet between her and her twin brother Nathan, which brings on more bets, and things soon escalate between the twins and their significant others, all of whom are kinky enough in their own way and all of them eager to heat things up with each other.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

I awoke just a bit hungover, of course, on the hideaway bed, and I wasn’t alone. It took me a moment to realize who it was next to me, and ... it was Natalie! I shook myself a bit, especially as I discovered that I was naked and my hard cock had been pressed against her butt-crack. I started to get up, a bit panicked at the realization that I might have committed incest, but all that got me was a hand from the other side, pulling me onto the bed. I looked at the hand and it was a lovely caramel color, one that definitely didn’t match the pale, freckled skin of my twin sister. I turned around and saw the sweet smile of my girlfriend, Bianca Giordano, who was half-Italian, half-Puerto Rican, and all woman. I heard a slight grumble and looked over the other side of Natalie, where Aaron Palmer, her beau, was entangled with her.

“What ... the fuck? What happened last night? We’re all naked and... ,” I commented as I remembered now the three wagers between us ... and some other activities of a risque nature.

“Look, stud muffin, you fucked me last night, and you did great. Natalie did her old man here. There was no cheating or swinging ... yet. There was no incest. There was a lot of drunken, naked cuddling, snuggling, and feeling each other up, though. Not to mention the kissing. Damn, it was terrific! Like it or not, we’ve crossed some ... thresholds and do we really want to turn back now? You kissed your sister, papi. Right smack on the mouth. I kissed her boyfriend. It was pretty damn nice, if you ask me. We agreed to live together and we agreed to keep getting frisky with each other. You’re not gonna welsh, are you?” Bianca encouraged me to keep things going the direction that they were.

“Yeah, bro, it was pretty sweet! I’m going to love being able to make out with you and fondle you, maybe even masturbate you, whatever else happens. Face it, whatever we end up doing or doing, some things at minimum are going to happen. We’re all going to be a bit more touchy feely than others would be in this situation. I refuse to go back to kissing you lightly and chastely, on the cheek and all that bullshit. I want the right to plant a lip lock on my brother’s mouth whenever I wish. I love being able to cuddle naked with you and wake up with that hard, thick, big-ass cock of yours right at my booty. Damn, that feels great! Face it, baby ... you love this!” Natalie called me “baby” without even thinking twice about it.

“And, hey, I enjoyed kissing your girlfriend ... and watching you kiss mine. Hell, the only thing that didn’t happen in a kissing sense that I would have enjoyed was your girlfriend kissing mine ... your sister. I, for one, definitely like what we’ve been doing. It’s got me horny as hell, but that’s just how things are. Right now, if Natalie wanted to mess around with Bianca, I’d give my blessing in a heartbeat,” Aaron confessed aloud his full-hearted approval of things.

“Be careful what you wish for,” Bianca told him before suddenly leaning over me to aggressively land a French kiss on Natalie that made my sister seriously blush.

“Holy smokes ... you’re making out!” Aaron blurted with absolute, voyeuristic excitement.

“Okay, so kissing is kosher, at least among the couples, between Bianca and Aaron, between Natalie and me, and between Bianca and Natalie. We’re all agreed there, I think. Making out is okay. Snuggling, cuddling, spooning, all fine and dandy. Nudity. Showering in front of each other. Mooning each other. Changing in front of each other. Feeling each other up. Fucking in front of each other. Right?” I clarified for the record, my cell phone now in hand, recording us all in our pact.

“And mutual masturbation ... right? Including handjobs, clit play, and ass play,” Natalie chimed in, much to my shock, though it shouldn’t have been.

“Fine with me. What about dry humping? I’d love to see that included, especially on mornings like this, when someone wakes up with his dick lodged in someone else’s crack?” Bianca proposed.

“Dry humping is cool with me for sure. I’d love to do that to you, Bianca. What about breast play. Adult nursing, that sort of thing?” Aaron dared to get bold and push the envelope.

“Well, that’s still being wagered, so let’s hold off for now. Sorry, Aaron. We do need some new ground to cover, some challenges, and well, it wouldn’t fair to your girlfriend, at least not yet,” Bianca reminded him, but she added, “Now, if you want to play with my tits, that’s fine. Fondle them. That sort of thing. That reminds me, though. I’ve already gotten my way in that one bet. I should just replace that prize with another. How about ... if I win, I get to scissor you? Trib you? No toys, of course. That would be too ... penetrative. Just tribadism. Still keeping to something called outercourse, not intercourse,” Bianca offered Natalie, who to my amazement jumped at the deal.

“Oh, I love it! I almost want to lose now! Almost!” Natalie exclaimed.

“Not too late to forfeit, you know!” Bianca teased her a bit, making her blush.

“Nope, gotta earn your fun fair and square, missy!” Natalie winked at her before giving her another passionate tongue kiss.

“So, whatever else happens, there will be more intimacy between my girlfriend and yours!” Aaron waxed giddy, even as he got up at last and ran to the bathroom.

“Poor guy ... he wants some lezzie stuff to happen almost as much as you two do!” I laughed, but then admitted, “though to be fair, so do I.”

“But nothing until the issue is decided, of course,” Bianca reminded me, groping my ass with glee.

“Yes, of course. As hard as it will be to wait, we must and we shall, to find out who gets their way,” Natalie concurred while now taking full advantage of her new right to begin stroking my cock, “come on, honey ... you’ve got morning wood. You now have dry humping rights to this booty, and that you’ll never lose, regardless of the bet, I promise you. Do it ... dry hump me!”

“If you’ll excuse me, your boyfriend is probably jacking off now and needs a helping hand,” Bianca recalled and Natalie playfully swatted her booty as she ran off to give Aaron a handjob.

The next thing that I knew, I actively dry humped Natalie, making my sister as wet as possible, which absolutely got her panting, moaning, and even screaming after a short time. That, of course, was when Mom chose to call us, and I had to keep a hand over Natalie’s mouth as I drove her past the point of no return. The trouble was that my concentration slipped right then, and ... so did my cock. My dick did the most natural thing in the world, as I talked to my mother. It simply slid inside my sister’s very slippery passage and began fucking her before I caught myself. I started to pull out, but Natalie was so desperately close to an orgasm that she didn’t want anything that might hold her back, so she tightened her pussy on my prick and wouldn’t let me slip out of her slick and juicy twat.

It was just after Mom hung up that Natalie let out a scream that brought both Bianca and Aaron out of the bathroom, letting them catch us in the act of cheating. Instead of getting furious, as some might, since we hadn’t agreed on full-blown intercourse, the two of them simply fell into bed next to us and started fucking as well. It was just as if some kind of animal instinct had taken over both couples and we swapped partners completely this once. Aaron, stiff as could be, easily entered Bianca from below and she bounced eagerly on his dick as her tits swayed back and forth above him.

It was far too intense an act of intercourse on both sides to hold back too long. Sure enough, Aaron actually came first from the sight of his girlfriend, my own sister, being taken by me. Bianca creamed herself immediately afterward, by her own admission triggered by the combination of another man’s cum inside her and the scene of incestuous passion right beside her. I was unable to hold back myself, due to the way that Natalie clenched my cock, and at last Natalie herself came a second time. This time, evidently, it was due to knowing that I could have knocked her up. Something about possibly getting pregnant to her own brother overwhelmed her with lust.

“Oh, God ... we just went full swap, no stop, just go, didn’t we?” I chuckled with some embarrassment, breaking the ice after we slumped in silence, all four of us.

“Hell, yeah, and it was ... phenomenal. I’m not going to lie, bro. It was some of the best sex that I’ve ever had. Something about committing incest, especially in front of our lovers, and also while I was on the phone with Mom ... sweet! I loved every last, steamy second of it! Please, bro ... I know that you might have second thoughts about this, but for the love of God, please don’t make us go back to monogamy, even in part! I know that it’s the incest part that gives you pause, because it gave me pause last night ... I was wrong, though. So fucking wrong! Aaron and Bianca were right about this. Come on, let’s just all four grant each other our blessing to swap with each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.