Mystique - Alex's Story - Cover

Mystique - Alex's Story

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 9: Alex finds out he’s not the only one

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Alex finds out he’s not the only one - Mystique, 'The' female beauty company, specialized in meeting the needs of the most discriminating clientele. Alex's first day at the woman centric company was today, and he was looking forward to it. If he had only known how transformative the Mystique Regimen was...and how effective their marketing would be...he might not have been so excited. Or would he?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Lunchtime came, and both Cyndi and Jackie joined Alexi at one of the small commissary tables. After some initial chitchat, Cyndi puts a hand on Alexi’s arm and asked... ‘How are you doing ... really ... Sometimes the new girls don’t take to life here at Mystique all that well. Jackie here actually had some troubles initially, that’s why I thought we’d get together. We have to stick to together and help each other out if we need it...”

Jackie, a stunning platinum blond with her hair pulled back behind her head quite fetchingly, nodded in agreement, her polished nails clacking a bit as she tapped them on the tabletop. Her white lace dress seemed to be molded to her body, her full breasts creating a delightful amount of cleavage as she leaned in to speak with the other girls.


Alexi paused a bit, genuinely thinking about the question. “It’s been ... a very new experience for me,” she admitted after the pause, blushing just a tad. “I mean, dressing like this,” she motioned to her clothes, “It’s not what I really expected when I took the job. It’s not bad,” she added hastily, not wanting to sound like she’s complaining. “It’s just new. All of its so new.” Reddening a bit further, she added, “And the ... appointments with Ms Riki are very ... challenging sometimes.”


Jackie smiled, and spoke up “When I first came here, I fought the changes for a long time ... it was just so foreign ... I did not want to admit that ... it was nice to dress up...” She paused, gauging Alexi’s reaction. “My name was Jack back then...”

With a start, Alexi realized that Jackie had been (still was?) male ... but looked like ... well, looked like a pinup girl.

Alexi nodded slowly in understanding, blinking slowly as she processed what was being said. “I ... can sort of understand that,” she replied hesitantly. “A little part of my brain seems to ... protest whenever I dress up, or put makeup on.” His face went a bit red at that. “But wait, so you’re telling me that you used to be a man? Are there a lot of people like us?” She didn’t really know what to think about this whole situation now, her mind was racing with possibilities and concerns.

“Oh, honey, yes ... I guess you could say that ... I was not all that happy ... until Mystique ... and the wonderful people here ... Have you noticed how well everyone seems to get along? But don’t worry too much ... there are still ‘men’ working here ... they just don’t look like it anymore ... like you dear...”

Cyndi put her hand on Lexi’s arm, “I thought, well, I thought you might like to know that you are not the only one ... you know ... not the only one that Ms Riki has taken a liking too ... though, she does seem inordinately interested in you ... you meet with her at least once every day!”

Alexi blinked again, trying to make sense of all this all as her face became more and more red, getting a bit flustered and embarrassed. “O-okay,” she started to stammer, nerves coming back in triplicate now that she has a moment to consider everything. In fact, now that she was thinking, she started to worry about all this, about what her future would look like with Mystique, and she had no better opportunity than now to voice these fears. “I ... I’m kinda scared,” she admitted, looking down to the floor. “I don’t know why Ms. Riki seems so interested in me, I don’t know what’s happening to my body until I wake up in the morning and I’ve changed again, and I’ve been getting these weird dreams.”

Cyndi looked at her new friend kindly...”I know, it’s a bit ... much ... but let’s start with some basics ... are you at all happy with this? With, um ... your time with Ms Riki? If not, well, then we definitely need to help you make some changes ... quickly ... before it becomes too late!

Watching as Alexi considered, she added, “But, if you are sorta ok with it ... it would help to know just what you’ve noticed changing ... I mean ... we can see some things ... but it helps to know just all you’ve noticed as well ... then maybe we can help explain”

Alexi hesitated for a moment, having to think about that question a bit. Was she really okay with what was happening? After a long moment of contemplation, emotions battling inside her, she nodded. “I ... I think I almost like it a bit. I mean, sometimes it can be a bit ... or a lot embarrassing, but it’s never really bad, you know?” She looked back up to Cyndi, thinking about the changes she’s noticed. “Well, all my body hair’s gone, my whole body feels a bit slimmer, my head hair’s been growing really fast, my bone structure’s changed a bit in my face, my lips are ... puffier? I think? My chest is ... more sensitive, and has been growing, and my rear’s a little plumper too.” She didn’t quite feel comfortable mentioning the changes in sensitivity in her cock though.

Cyndi looked at Jackie, the two of them sharing a look, before she patted Alexi’s hand. ‘Sounds like things are moving along pretty fast ... they must have you on the new protocol ... Things were rather ... different for me, and Jackie was different in a different way...”

Smiling she continued, “I am glad you like it though ... I would hate to see you have to go ... it’s been nice having someone so ... kind ... around here. I know I mentioned going out sometime ... maybe you’d prefer just a little wine and cheese party ... with just the two of us, or maybe Jackie too ... she’s been through the most changes of all ... Up to you sweetie ... But ... know you are not alone ... I was not always ... Cyndi ... before Mystique ... I was called Carl...”

“I guess Carl’s a harder name to make feminine than Jack,” Alexi joked weakly with a nervous smile. “B-but okay, a little get together sounds fun. I ... don’t have much of a social life, so whenever and wherever you want is fine by me. And of course Jackie can come too. I’m not going to say the more the merrier, but a little thing with three of us sounds nice.”

“Great, I usually try and go out, or do something special in the middle of the week. It helps make the weekend come more quickly. Why don’t the two of you stop by my apartment, say, 7pm tomorrow? Wednesday night? Don’t need to bring anything ... except for you hon ... bring your questions...” Smiling warmly at Alexi, and nodding happily at Jackie, Cyndi picked up her trash and wadded it up neatly, getting ready to head back to her desk.

As Lexi was just getting back to her desk, she received an IM from Amber, ‘Please come back in, it seems you forgot something”

Welcoming Alexi into Ms Riki’s office, Amber pointed to the butt plug Alex had left setting on the side table. “We did not notice right away, or I’m sure she would have insisted right away, but I believe her instructions to you were to keep that in the rest of the day, bringing it back in the morning.”

Vaguely Alexi recalled:

[i] Alexi could sense Ms Riki coming behind her, and then she could feel something pushing at her rear door again. “This will help her remember her spanking ... Now, you will wear this all day Alexi ... take it out tonight and bring it back to me in the morning.”.[/i]

“Now, since you seem to be so forgetful, she asked that I make sure it’s in place, every hour, for the rest of the day ... so, please ... remove your panties and get that back in your place ... and I expect you back in here at 2, and then 3 o’clock, and then again before you leave ... I am supposed to take notes.” The young girl seemed almost eager to see the employee behave so, and her eyes were lit up with a strange sense of delight, as if she was hoping for some sort of excitement.

Alexi’s eyes had widened as the memories come rushing back. She did forget. She completely forgot about the plug, and now she’d be paying the price by having to debase herself every hour. Oh well, at least it was just Amber. Ms Riki probably would have added another spanking into the mix, free of charge. “Oh, I’m sorry!” she apologized right away, beginning to comply hurriedly with Amber’s request. First, she hiked her skirt up around her hips so that her panty-clad waist was shown off, then slowly slid those panties down her legs until they reached her knees, out of the way. With that done, she took the plug and gradually slid it back inside her, a process that took almost a minute of groaning and moaning as she forced it all in. As she redressed herself, she had to ask, “Um ... what kind of notes?”

Amber looked over at the obedient employee, smiling “Oh, mostly about your willingness. She said to mark down if you appeared eager, or bothered ... or even ... aroused. Are you aroused right now Alexi?” she said, asking with a little smile, looking at the girl pointedly.

Alexi blushed deeply at the question, getting her panties pulled up all the way with a bit more difficulty now, since her cock went completely hard in the process of getting the plug back in, and would probably stay that way for the rest of the day now. “Y-yeah,” she confessed, looking down to the floor.

“Good girl, well, I shall put you down for slightly eager and aroused...” she said making a note. ‘See you in an hour ... don’t forget...” she said with a bit of a wicked look.

Alexi went to all the appointments in time just as she was asked to without a word of complaint, then wished Amber a wonderful day when she left with a smile, even as the plug shifted around constantly in her ass, stimulating her constantly and occasionally drawing quiet yips from her.

Amber carefully put all her notes away, and locked up the office behind her. Alexi had been so cute, coming in like a good girl, showing off her backside, and also proving she was still excited. Even when Amber asked if it had hurt, she demurred, taking the chore Ms Riki had given her like a champ. She had come back 3 more times, all through the afternoon, meekly turning and lifting her skirt, waiting as Amber pulled down the girl’s panties and checked to be sure the plug was still in place.

When Amber sent her home, reminding her of Ms Riki’s desires for something much more appropriate to wear the next day (summer dress or something light and frilly), as well as encouraging her to explore all the makeup kit had to offer, Alex meekly left for the day, and if anyone noticed her slightly awkward walk, they never said anything.

Even after she got home, when she could technically take the plug out and Ms Riki would be none the wiser, she left it in for her whole evening routine, her bath, her application of the creams, everything. After getting cleaned up, she decides to spend the rest of her evening watching a makeup tutorial online so she can make the most of the kit she was given and really impress her boss the next day.

Ms Riki reviewed Amber’s notes, smiling as she considered carefully the next stage, or stages. A decision point would be coming soon, and Alexi was going to have to choose, but that was still a bit away. She had had a long discussion with Cyndi this afternoon, and had ensured that she knew the specifics of where Alexi’s treatments were headed. Lost in thought, she closed her laptop, and headed home, looking forward to a night with Jackie’s talented tongue.


Alexi slept soundly, remembering to take the plug out, wash it, and then put it back into her work bag so she wouldn’t forget to take it back to Ms Riki in the morning. When morning came, she applied make-up more thoroughly than ever before, using every item in her kit as tastefully as she could. She didn’t want to overdo it and look garish, just accentuate her burgeoning femininity, make her lashes more noticeable, drawing attention to her lips, making the most of what she learned from the internet. Then, she put on the white dress that she had ordered over the weekend, figuring it to be the most appropriate item of her purchases to fit what Ms Riki had asked her to wear. Light, feminine, but still not too casual. She had more casual clothes for tomorrow, Casual Friday she had heard, but this was still nice and professional.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.