Mystique - Alex's Story - Cover

Mystique - Alex's Story

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 3: Alex becomes more immersed in the Mystique world.

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Alex becomes more immersed in the Mystique world. - Mystique, 'The' female beauty company, specialized in meeting the needs of the most discriminating clientele. Alex's first day at the woman centric company was today, and he was looking forward to it. If he had only known how transformative the Mystique Regimen was...and how effective their marketing would be...he might not have been so excited. Or would he?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Mystique Regimen, Day 6 Tuesday of Alex’s second week at Mystique

His mind foggy, he took his time getting ready the next morning. As as he exited his shower, he was not surprised to see his bright shiny toes again, but this time, the legs above them are hairless and smooth, smooth as silk, as if the water just washed all the hair away. Everywhere he had rubbed the cream now felt very smooth and silky. His hands, devoid now of the tiny hairs between his knuckles, seemed a bit more, well, thin and dainty...

“What the...” he muttered, seeing the changes to himself. “No cream works that fast. This is messed up.” He’d have to talk to Ms. Riki about it later. In the meantime, he scowled as he put on the pink bikini today, distinctly less comfortable mentally wearing it than the others, then carefully applied his clothes over top. His scowl only deepened when he realized that his new hands would be visible to others as well, and if he ever went outside in shorts, his smooth, girly legs would be visible as well. What a mess!. After getting ready and eating breakfast, he drove to work, still self-conscious and nervous in his relatively new workplace.

Returning to work, carefully keeping the new catalog with him (having found it so interesting), time simply flew, and before he knew it, it was time for his 10am meeting. As he knocked and entered, Ms Riki looked up, smiled welcomingly, and said, ‘You know the routine...”

He sighed a little and carefully shut the door behind him. “Yes ma’am,” he murmured. He followed the routine nervously and shyly, shoes and socks going first, followed by his shirt. His pants go last, and much more reluctantly this time, revealing his pink panties covering his flaccid manhood. After finishing, he obediently stepped next to her again, where she had him last time.

“Excellent! And look how smooth the skin has gotten. Closer Alex, please. Yes. Very nice” she said running her hand up from his foot, across the side of his calf, up all along the outside of his thigh. “Very impressive, and just from applying it once last night? This all came off in the shower ... and so soft so soon...”. Looking at him critically, she motioned for him to turn around. Caressing his butt softly, and for a bit longer than the previous day, she noted, “Yes, these seem to fit almost perfect now ... Day 6 ... hmmm”. Pushing on his hip to have him turn back around, she continued. “And I tell you, that pink, with your soft skin and complexion ... it’s very lovely ... don’t you think Alexi?”

Alex shivered as she touched him, which escalated to squirming when she began caressing his butt. The touch made his manhood spring right to attention again, which made his hands immediately assume the fig leaf position to protect his remaining decency. He felt a strange rush of pride at the compliment, a strange dichotomy with his rising embarrassment and arousal. However, the alteration of his name immediately caught his attention. “Alexi?”

Ignoring his question at least for the moment, and concentrating on checking the front of his panties out, Riki once again, reached in, her cool hand on his cock, as she pulled it up and to the right, then snapped the waistband back down, before running her hands all along the leg openings, finding a few hairs where he didn’t run the lotion up all the way. “May want to spread a bit more cream there...” she murmured. Patting the front of you suggestively, she said, ‘Yes, fitting very nicely I would say ... now, sit and give me your foot Alex ... have you reapplied new polish yet?”

He gasped in surprise as she touched his cock, but didn’t resist, just began squirming uncomfortably in place. He was not sure he wanted to put cream up that high, and franky, was considering whether to simply to ignore that area later. Still, he obediently took a seat and extended his foot obligingly for her. “No ma’am,” Alex replied, looking right at his own foot and nowhere else. “Would you like me to, um, reapply?”

“Very good Alex, very good, I see you do want to take care of yourself better. Polish should be touched up every week or so, unless you want to change colors, in which case it’s whenever you want to ... Now ... the way you are diving in and being very considerate of your own person, well, this is very much the way at Mystique and you are starting to fit right in. “ Riki said, all the while rubbing his foot softly, and then starting to massage it. As she dug into certain spots, just behind the big toe for one, he could feel the pleasure sensations shoot straight to his cock, causing it to swell further. “All of us here at Mystique really enjoy the pleasure” she pressed hard on a good spot at the same time she said the word pleasure, “ and freedom that using our products gives us.” she continued, shooting another pleasure point of pain up to his groin. Her eyes all the while, carefully watching his panties twitch and swell.

Alex gasped in total shock and pleasure at the pressure points being applies on his foot. The gasps started to sound more and more like moans with each burst of pleasure coming from his foot. While trying to keep his foot still, he squirmed in discomfort and arousal, wallowing in his vulnerability. The bulge in his panties is now a totally unmistakable size and shape, and is even leaking a bit of wetness, which he tried his best to conceal.

Ms Riki’s hand reached up to stroke his calf before returning to his foot. “I think Alexi, you may be ready to truly appreciate the opportunities here ... Why don’t you stand up honey, right here in front of me, and, close your eyes ... I think you will like this next surprise.”

He shuddered a little as Ms. Riki’s hand slid up his calf, not expecting the sensation.

On her instruction, he gave a very deliberately controlled nod, and in a wavering voice said “Yes ma’am.” He rose to his feet and pressed his eyes shut tight, his now total helplessness leaving him hard as a rock under his exposed panties.

Standing there, effectively blind, Alex could feel, after only a moment, a hand touching the front of his panties again, and then suddenly the panties were pulled down, and a warm wet mouth, he assumed, sucked the head of his cock into its wet embrace. Cool hands reached under to carefully cup his balls, the wet lips quickly bringing his prick to full arousal, demanding immediate attention. Sliding the cock further back into the unseen mouth, he could feel Ms Riki’s, (he assumed), tongue circle the head, and teasing the velvety rim. Cool fingers reached back, pressing against his backside, hand pressing up against the prostate from the outside, while a damp finger presses in to touch it on the inside.

Like a shot, as soon as that digit pressed, just so, he could feel his overloaded cock threaten to erupt.

“Do not come yet...” was the only utterance made, as the wetness re-engulfs the fully swollen shaft.

Alex gaspe in absolute shock and surprise at the mouth around the head of his cock, letting out a low moan, not even able to vocalize his objections or surprise. His manhood throbbed with desperate need. When the finger touched his ass, his hips bucked involuntarily and his moans grew louder despite his embarrassment and the possibility of being walked in on. “Please...” he groaned needily, biting his lip and panting. His cock was throbbing and twitching under Ms. Riki’s ministrations, desperately needing release.

As she felt the head of his cock swell just before it erupted, she said, “Open your eyes Lexi”. Alex felt his orgasm rush over him, and his cum shooting hard and fast into Ms Riki’s waiting mouth, his eyes drinking in the strange sight of his business like boss kneeling on the floor, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Ms Riki, pulled him in deep, having him feel her suck every inch of his cock, draining him, as her hand left his backside, and she slowly, very slowly, slid his cock out of her mouth.

‘Lovely, Alex, with all the girls around here, it has been quite a while since I’ve had the pleasure at work...” she smiles, lying, though Alex had no way of knowing that little white lie. “Did not want it to go to waste, never know how many more opportunities we will have!”. Carefully wiping up a bit of stray cum from the corner of her mouth, and then licking her finger, she looked up at him. ‘Just sit down for a minute, just like that, no, don’t pull those panties up, while you recover, and we can discuss your next assignments.” She got up from the floor, and sat in her chair, watching as he tried to figure out how to sit back down with his panties around his ankles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.