Private Dick - Cover

Private Dick

Copyright© 2017 by WACKIE

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Story: Chapter 2 - You do a good deed for someone. You never know you may receive a HERO'S REWARD.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Time Travel   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Squirting  

I had no sooner said that than I woke up behind the wheel of a bronze 1937 Packard. I was on the pullout that overlooked Los Angeles, California facing the Hollywood sign site. I knew immediately it was before 1949 because the Hollywood sign read Hollywoodland.

I looked at the dashboard and saw the speedometer read 0 miles.

Lying on the seat next to me was a 9mm handgun with a 4 clips beside it. My eye twitched and I telescoped it at the city. It was like using the satellite side of Google.

“JR, you will have an open carry permit for your guns. There are more in your home. You can bring your address up with your computer. All your ID’s and everything you need are in your wallet. Now, go and have good luck.”

When I accessed my address I could not believe it. It was what is now known as N. Edgeware Rd. overlooking Vista Hermosa Park. When I pulled into the driveway I could not believe my eyes.

My new home was a huge island cottage getaway. It had a wrap-around porch. At the top was a roof-top observation deck that had a view point right in the top that was about 20 feet across. One solid window went all the way around without post. The top would fold down to show an unobstructed glass dome view of the heavens.

The garage door opened to give me access. When I pulled in I was flabbergasted. There were about twenty cars. Some of them I would not be able to drive for several years. How would I be able to drive a 1955 Nomad in 1947?

The living area of the house was 10,000 square feet. There were also quaters for all the household staff. I had just finished walking through the house marveling at furniture and knickknacks of things I only had in my dreams when the phone on the wall started ringing.

“Hello this is JR speaking.”

“JR, this is Nat Drew. Could you come to the FBI headquarters, please?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.