Private Dick - Cover

Private Dick

Copyright© 2017 by WACKIE

Chapter 1

Action/Adventure Story: Chapter 1 - You do a good deed for someone. You never know you may receive a HERO'S REWARD.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Time Travel   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Squirting  

The entire wall became visible as though it was a screen in a movie theater. A figure that looked much like Data on Star Trek said, “JR it is good to meet you. We want to repay you for saving our captain’s life. His laser misfired.”

“How do you know me by my initials? Know body but my closet friends know me by JR.”

“We have the ability to read your history by using your mind, much like a computer. We wish to repay you by making your wildest dream come true.”

I had always wanted to be someone like Paul Drake on the Perry Mason show. I could not imagine how they could pull that off. Thoughts started running through my mind.

I had always wanted a 1937 Packard with a V-12 engine. Those times were gone. All an old man of seventy with a worn out body could do was dream.

“You don’t understand, JR. We can send you back in time to the year of your choice. You can be whatever age you want and know everything you know now. We can give you a body like Data’s, with all the powers that Arnold had in The Terminator. We have searched your mind and know you would never abuse your power. No one will ever know you are a cyborg. You will have all the functions of a normal human being, including sex. You will have a built-in computer you can access by just thinking of it. You will be able to use it just like you would do with Google. Your eye will telescope on you command.

Your ‘37 Packard will be indestructible. It will be made of titanium. The engine will have twenty-five hundred horsepower and be all-wheel drive. Do you have any questions?”

“What will I do for money?”

“You will have a bank account of $10,000,000.00. You will be able to contact us. If we decide you need more, we will give it to you.”

“Okay. I would like to be 18 years old again, but live in the year in which I was born (1947).”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.