Brother/Sister Day
Chapter 9

 

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - My name is Robbie, Mom calls me Robert, but my sisters don't! I found a contest online, The 14th Annual Brother/Sister Day. It promotes writers and readers of Brother/Sister Porn to actually take a chance and make a move on their Brother or Sister. I have a younger sister, so here goes!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I didn’t take the story with me, but I told Sammi about it, and she was excited to read it.

When we got home, I left her alone to read it by herself, not wanting anyone else to influence her. She came down to the living room, crying.

“That was the most romantic story I have ever read, bar none, plus I know the author ... really well.”

They all giggled or laughed out loud.

I took her face and we had a really wonderful kiss between us. Emily got up and said, “Theirs is a true love, that I have never seen before. I’m going to start looking for my own guy. Remove me from the rotation. Come on Tiff, let’s go back to Cal Poly. Maybe we can find somebody to love like our little sister has.”

“I’ll go alone if I have to!”

Tiffany got up, as did Sammi and I, each getting a very platonic kiss from both our sisters. Mom seemed stunned, but she was quiet.

Thirty minutes later, they came out all packed, with Tiffany saying, “Don’t let anything get between the two of you. Not, other boys or girls. If you find a way to be married or have kids, we’ll show up to help, if you want us to.”

We all got up, and a final hug happened and they left. They wouldn’t let me take their bags for them.

Sammie took me by the hand and led me to the stairs. I heard Mom break into tears, I looked at Sam and we took her with us.


With all of us naked, my sister put me on my back, Mom sat on my dick and Sammi on my chest, until her pussy was in my face.

Except for the two them exchanging places, we had a blast, for almost ninety solid minutes. Sucking, blowing, eating and fucking each other until we were worn out.

After a nice nap, we showered, got dressed, and got the place ready for Alice (39) and Annabeth (43).


The two weeks until they arrived were interminable, but the wait was worth it, as my beautiful sisters had been replaced by even more stunning ladies.

APRIL 20

I had entered my long story into the 4,000-word category and came in 2nd place, but my two aunts showed up having colored their hair to matching blonde ready to have a blast of a good time with their sister, Sharon!

When Mom opened the door to them, Alice came through it giving her a great big hug, and Annabeth wrapped herself around me and said, “My god he reminds so much of Richard (My Dad)! Did I ever tell you about the few times we got together when you two began dating?”

“Excuse me!” both Sharon and Sammi said together.

“He and I also shook the sheets a few times,” Alice said as well.

Probably because of the built-in jealousy this evoked, Samantha said, “You can’t have him, he’s all mine, ladies!”

‘OH DEAR, ‘ I screamed to myself internally!

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Annabeth said with her arms still around my upper body.

Prying me away, she said, bold as ever, “Robbie and are exclusive, and you can’t have him for any reason whatsoever?”

“What the hell is going on here?” Alice said. “Are you two ... OH MY GOD, THEY ARE ... Sharon, what do you have to say about this, anyway?”

“Considering that you just admitted to hooking up with my husband while we were still dating, what’s that expression, ‘What’s good for the goose is good for the gander?’”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.