Brother/Sister Day - Cover

Brother/Sister Day

 

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My name is Robbie, Mom calls me Robert, but my sisters don't! I found a contest online, The 14th Annual Brother/Sister Day. It promotes writers and readers of Brother/Sister Porn to actually take a chance and make a move on their Brother or Sister. I have a younger sister, so here goes!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I felt her hand grip me, and I looked over at her and her smile was glorious. I put my hand on her face, and gave her a kiss, and I heard her sigh in response.

“That was nice, Robbie. Really nice. Was it as good as Mom?”

“No, not even. But you are second best. Sammi kisses much better.”

“You’ve made out with your sister?”

“I just made out with one of my sisters, don’t act so shocked, my dear?”

“That means that only Emma is left to kiss, isn’t it?”

“Let me explain, OK? Sam and I have made out, and we have expressed our love for each other. Mom’s kissing me was her doing, after reminiscing about Dad. We are here because we’ve been going to movies together for years...”

“Just a minute there, bucko. Did you just admit that you and Sammi are in love with each other?”

“Yes, I did. However, it is not for public consumption, if you get my drift?”

“Have you two, Fu...”

“No ... we have not ... made love! We may, but we are both enjoying each other’s company a lot, and don’t want to ruin it by doing that too soon.”

“Wow, little brother, I had no idea. You have grown up, more than I realized. But, that kiss we just had ... tells me you liked it, so is your goal kissing and making love to all four of us?”

Frustrated, I said, “I don’t know. I love you all, especially Sam. Despoiling all of you seems wrong!”

“I was ... despoiled a long time ago, Robbie. I was only 13 when Jeff Ginsburgh, who was 16, took me ... willingly. He seemed satisfied, but in retrospect, I didn’t.”

“That little shit,” I said. “I was only nine, but I would’ve beat him up for you if you had asked me to?”

With a giggle, she said, “It’s OK, can we kiss agin, please?”

Instead of saying a word, I got her up on my lap, and this kiss was very romantic and erotic.


Let me describe the women in my family:

Sharon, 41, blk hair, blu eyes, 38D, 5ft8
Tiffany, 20, blk hair, blu eyes, 34C, 5ft6
Emma, 19, blk hair, blu eyes, 34C, 5ft5
Robert, 16, blk hair, blu eyes, 5ft10, 8inches hd
Samantha, 15 blk hair, brn eyes, 32D 5ft5

Dad, Jeremy, would be 44 in a month.

Sam got his’s eyes, and told me her exact measurements on our trip home from our ‘being parked.’

We were honked at, I guess you could see we were making out, and it distracted, or annoyed, people.

We folded back the seats and lay prone together. She started the kiss again, and unzipped me,
“Would Sammi mind if I gave you a BJ, brother?”

“We shouldn’t do anything I haven’t yet done with her, so I am OK with that.”

With the bench seating, I moved to the right and she started a very slowing hand job, which was getting me hard very quickly, then it turned into a full-fledged blow job.

Again, she went slow, unlike Sammi had, and while the sounds of the movie were in the background, we both enjoyed what she was doing.

I hoped we weren’t jostling the car too much, making it obvious what was going on, as I kept myself from making a lot of noise as I erupted in her mouth and down her throat.

“Mmmmm, Robbie, you are the best tasting boy I’ve ever had!”

“Thank you, Tiffany. We do need to keep this from Sam and the others, please?”

“I thought you were planning on doing the same with Em and Mom?”

“I may, to be honest, but I don’t want them to think I am having some kind of competition between all of you. Do you understand what I am asking, my beautiful, oldest sister?”

“Yeah, I do,” she said between licks of my now softening boner.

We went back to sitting up, with her in my lap, to watch the rest of the movie. She did put my hand inside her top, enjoying it while the movie played out. I was getting hard with her great butt on my lap.

They don’t let you out until the titles are completely finished, something I have always enjoyed. More and more movies are putting a short scene or outtakes in their closing titles. They had a disclaimer: No Real Avatars were hurt or killed during the movie! I wonder how many people understood the humor?


To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.