Highway to Krell - Hetero Edition
Chapter 12: Catalyst

Copyright© 2017 by Snekguy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Catalyst - There is an infestation of tiny lizards on the Pinwheel, and Doctor Reid is assigned a crack team of scientists to get to the bottom of it before they threaten the space station's air supply. The more they discover, the stranger things get. Where did these critters come from, and how are the enigmatic Krell involved?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

Lena arched her back, Sleethe slipping his hand beneath her to cradle her petite body as she took fistfuls of the furry pelts that lined their bed in her hands, her knuckles white. He dragged his long tongue from her belly to her chest, passing between her breasts and lapping at her sweat-drenched skin, his alien member lodged deep inside her. He was getting close, she could feel it, his massive organ swelling inside her to stretch her insides even further with its wicked, flared glans. It hurt a little, but it was a deeply satisfying ache, tingling pleasure coursing through her body as she felt his smooth shaft twitch against her walls.

They had been fucking like rabbits for the whole journey, their shared cabin on the March Hare a sordid love nest, the walls fortunately sound insulated to provide privacy for the crew in such close living quarters. Her colleagues had not heard the creaking of the bed frame or her loud moans, at least not until now. With what little awareness remained to her she had realized that Sleethe’s mating call had provoked some kind of frenzy. Though directed at her, it had called others of his kind, and they had arrived to see what the fuss was all about as they piled into the building by the dozen. Like falling dominoes, when one Krell heard the call it repeated it, passing it on to the others and rousing their instinct to breed.

They were now mating furiously around the pair, both with fellow Krell and her reluctant colleagues, Webber and Sleethe now finding themselves at the center of a great alien orgy. She could almost taste it on the muggy air, the undeniable scent of sweat and fucking. She was beyond shame now, Sleethe was impossible to refuse, the very proposal itself a rumbling call that made her knees give out and her loins drip like a faucet. She had given herself to him the moment he had asked, hoping perhaps that they could stay out of sight in the recess, but now their cover was blown and they had provoked some kind of breeding frenzy.

No matter, her coworkers couldn’t chastise her for fraternizing if they were all guilty of the same wonderful crimes.

She was jolted back to reality as Sleethe took her hips in his massive hands, his leathery palms cool on her skin, gripping her roughly for purchase as he started to thrust harder. The more time they spent ‘fraternizing’ the more he was able to gauge her human limitations, gradually going from slow, tentative sex to hammering her like his life depended on it. His alien member was flexible enough that it never really hurt, at least not in a way that she didn’t enjoy...

His flared glans scoured her walls, battling against his rubbery organ in a futile effort to enclose it, his head bulging in her flat belly. Their shapes were all wrong, completely incompatible, and it felt incredible.

Her whole body was on fire, the heat completely intolerable, the room had already been like a sauna when they had arrived and now it was full of writhing bodies giving off more heat into the air. She couldn’t tell what she was covered with, maybe her own sweat or maybe damp from the muggy atmosphere, at least some of it was saliva and other assorted bodily fluids. The frustration of the oppressive heat and damp just fed into the pleasure of it, it felt so good to let go like this, to stop caring about what anyone thought of her and let her lover drown her in pleasure.

She wanted Reid to see especially, she could tell that her boss was jealous, but from the sounds emanating from her recess a few feet to the left it seemed as if she had already found her own Krell playmate. It would do her good, she was so uptight, she needed it more than anyone else on the team.

Sleethe lifted her clear off the sodden cushions, holding her ass aloft as he thrusted, every twitch of his hips translating into an almost sickening pleasure that crawled through Lena’s exhausted body like electricity. Beads of sweat were knocked from her body by the force of his impacts, her mind fading as she felt that familiar heat welling in her loins, a stupid grin spreading across her face as if she were drunk.

She didn’t need to tell him what she wanted, he knew at this point, and she felt him tense as he reached his peak. With an animal growl he thrust as deep into her as he could muster without hurting her, ever conscious of her needs even in the throws of orgasm, and she felt a welcome flood of warmth spread through her. His erection pulsed inside her, nearly as long as her forearm and as thick as her wrist, pumping her full of his thick, jellied come. She could feel it hitting her most private reaches, coating her insides, spurting out of her in an obscene fountain as it ran out of room and was forced out by the pressure. After a moment of lingering, throbbing pleasure he withdrew, letting her fall back to the cushions. He slipped his member out of her to spill more of his seed between her quivering thighs, splattering the fur pelts that lined the recess and coating her belly in it.

Lena bit her lip, seething with arousal, rubbing her thighs together and running a finger through the gunk that pooled on her stomach. It was so thick and warm, more like clumps of preserves than the watery emission that humans produced. She could feel it sticking to her insides, clogging her tunnel and doing its level best to impregnate her. Despite the impossibility of that, the idea made her head spin.

She had only come a couple of times so far, it wasn’t nearly enough, she was barely even sore yet. She shifted positions and placed a gentle hand on Sleethe’s broad, firm chest, pushing him prone to lie on his scaly back in the bed. She crawled down his body and knelt between his legs, shivering as she felt more of his mess slough out of her to fall heavily to the cushions, taking his heavy member in her hands and weighing it. The azure organ was still pulsating softly, slimy with her excitement and still dripping more of that gooey come from its flared tip. She squeezed in her palms, smirking at him as he lay on his back and looked down at her, seeming so far away due to his exaggerated height.

She couldn’t take him in her mouth, she had tried before and he was just too damned big for her, but she could clean him up before they went another round and get him back in the mood. She pressed his still firm erection against her chest, squeezing her breasts around it with her upper arms, the organ long enough to reach from her navel to her chin. She shuffled forward on her knees to get a little closer to Sleethe, and he watched her as she started to slide her fingers up and down his smooth shaft.

It was slippery, and still coated in a copious layer of his ejaculate, hanging from the flared glans in thick ropes that broke to fall to her boobs. There was so much of it, designed to ensure fertilization of a massive female Krell, not a comparatively tiny human. She felt a sudden, perverse urge to taste it, her heart quickening as she dragged her tongue across the rubbery flesh. She scooped up a clump of the emission and rolled it over her tongue, sour, but not unpleasantly so. Something about the taboo of it was thrilling, her heart quickening as she traced the bulge of his head.

She felt him twitch, enjoying the sensation of her tongue as it teased his sensitive glans, the copious mass of gelatinous emission falling over her hands and leaking into her cleavage to slide down her belly. God, she was getting covered in the stuff, she slipped a finger down between her thighs to play with herself as she lapped at it. The task was insurmountable, there was too much of it. She rolled her fingers down his shaft, feeling his veins pulse beneath her hands, nibbling around the rim of his fat glans with her lips to tease him. His long tail waved back and forth, his barrel chest rising and falling faster as his breathing became harder.

‘That’s it big guy, get ready for another round’, she thought as she stroked his hardening member. She was far from done with him.

As his still flexible organ began to stiffen she squeezed it between her breasts again, crossing her arms over her chest and doing her best to slide it up and down, grinding it against her flat belly as she licked and kissed the tip. Her pale skin was slick with all manner of unspeakable fluids, she would need a damn power wash to get all of this off her, but she could worry about that tomorrow morning. For now there was something liberating about it, something wonderful and decadent about feeling his come and her sweat lubricating his member as it slid between her boobs.

His pace increased, Sleethe thrusting his hips more ardently as she struggled to contain him, it looked as if he was ready to go again. She released him, feeling a strand of his fluid hanging from her chin, and wiped what she could from her breasts and belly as she began to tremble with anticipation. The slightly faded red symbol was still marked on her forehead, evidence of their love for all to see, and now she was dripping with the evidence of his lust. She loved this, loved him, and swooned like a schoolgirl as she crawled up on top of him.

She sat on his broad chest, perched over him with her knees resting on his massive biceps, feeling his chest rise and fall between her thighs. He was still marked with the symbol too, though it was a little more faded, he had been swimming after all. She was practically shaking as she leaned down to kiss him, letting him push his tongue into her throat, her eyes watering as she took him as deep as he would go. His erection jumped in the air, and she felt it slap heavily against her naked back, smearing more of that creamy emission on her skin. She must stink of him she realized, with a pulse of guilty excitement, could the other aliens smell him on her? She hoped so, she hoped that they could tell that Sleethe was her Krell, and she wanted him all to herself.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.