Highway to Krell - Hetero Edition - Cover

Highway to Krell - Hetero Edition

Copyright© 2017 by Snekguy

Chapter 5: Doctor Patient Confidentiality

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Doctor Patient Confidentiality - There is an infestation of tiny lizards on the Pinwheel, and Doctor Reid is assigned a crack team of scientists to get to the bottom of it before they threaten the space station's air supply. The more they discover, the stranger things get. Where did these critters come from, and how are the enigmatic Krell involved?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

Sousa sat down heavily on a nearby chair, going over the fresh information in his head. At this very moment more of the Krell population could be changing gender, had some kind of delayed breeding season brought this on maybe? Some other environment change they weren’t aware of? Some reptiles and amphibians were so sensitive to temperature changes that an increase or decrease of just a few degrees was enough to radically alter their behavior and biology. The Krell served in the capacity of living tanks and linebreakers in the UNN though, they must have been exposed to all kinds of exotic environments and nothing like this had ever been recorded before.

The Krell loosed a low, rumbling call, startling Sousa after its prolonged silence. It shook his bones, making the scalpels and medical tools on the work surfaces clatter as the vibrations washed over them, he turned to look back at the alien. It growled again, the low frequency sound dizzying Sousa as he leaned on a nearby table to steady himself. What was it doing? Some kind of mating call? Was it just tired of them ignoring it? It didn’t sound aggressive, but it was deep enough to disorient him. God it was like sitting on an amplifier.

“What’s your deal?”

The alien didn’t reply, merely observing him with its amber eyes, reptilian pupils tracking him curiously. It loosed another burst of noise from deep in its throat, making Sousa quake. He could feel it in his sinuses, in his bone marrow, his teeth chattering in his head. The alien descended from the examination table, dainty despite its considerably bulk, its claws scratching the tiles as it started to walk slowly towards him. Its heavy tail was dragging along the floor, making a sound like wet leather, its wide hips rolling as it moved.

In this light it looked oddly feminine, but it was female, wasn’t it? Or at least it was trying to become a female, due to environmental pressure or some subconscious drive to mate. It had an hourglass figure he realized, a pinched waist and flared hips. It had thick, powerful thighs that tapered into its digitigrade legs, its many toes tipped with dull claws. Its body was streamlined for swimming, the powerful tail used like an oar to direct it in the water, the muscles to drive it contained within a considerable posterior. Its shoulders had narrowed compared to the other Krell, muscle melting away to give its upper body a slight appearance. It had no breasts to speak of, reptiles and amphibians did not nurse their young after all, but the chest and belly had a pleasant paunch to them that made them look as if they would be soft and malleable to the touch.

It rumbled again as it approached him, more of a deep purr this time, like heavy bass in his ears. Dazed, he realized it had pushed right up against him, its dull claws resting against his chest. The Krell was only a couple of inches taller than him as it pushed its short snout into the nape of his neck, breathing in his scent, the warmth of its breath tickling his skin.

“You’re certainly ... willful, aren’t you?”

It rubbed its cheek against his, nuzzling like a house cat, the scales that looked as if they should be rough to the touch from a distance were revealed to be smooth and soft like skin. It was cool, its body temperature lower than his, and it placed its palm on his face as if trying to sap his heat.

Sousa didn’t know what to do, should he push the alien away? Scold it? They might have no concept of personal space judging by the way they piled on top of eachother while basking in their shallow pools. He decided to try to let the creature down gently, and took its many-fingered hand, pulling it away from his face. He placed his other hand on its narrow shoulder, preparing to ease the alien away from him, but it didn’t seem to be getting the picture.

It loosed another reverberating call, almost enough to make Sousa buckle at such close range, and then its long tongue flopped out of its short snout to drag across his throat. Sousa tensed, the hot, slimy organ licking his chest and neck, an erection growing in his pants of its own accord. The Krell seemed to notice, pressing its thick thigh into his groin, could it sense the warmth coming off it?

He felt its jagged teeth prick his neck, the alien having no lips with which to kiss him, instead tasting his skin as if it were enjoying the flavor of his sweat. God that tongue was long and thick, like some kind of rubbery snake as it sampled him, strong and powerful too. It pressed up against him, its chubby underbelly rubbing against his lab coat, and Sousa couldn’t find anywhere to put his hands. He held them in the air as it frotted, afraid to encourage it by touching its body. It pushed its soft thigh into his crotch more ardently, sending a throb of pleasure through his hardening member as it was compressed between his belly and the Krell’s leg, Sousa’s resolve weakening.

He wasn’t exactly a demure man, being born and educated in Brazil and being no stranger to Rio’s night scene he was accustomed to a less inhibited lifestyle than some of his colleagues, and he felt a familiar spark of desire at the Krell’s clumsy attempts at seduction. He could probably reign it in, but it wasn’t as if anyone might walk in on them, and he had nothing to do while waiting for Clayton to alert Reid...

He exhaled a sigh as he alien slid its questing tongue under his shirt and glanced across his chest, it smelled like wet leather, its dull claws pawing at his clothing. It loosed another dizzying rumble, and Sousa had to lean on a table behind him to save from falling over as his knees weakened.

“Fuck it.”

He slid his hands down the curve of its pinched waist to the wide bulge of its hip, sinking his fingers into its soft, buttery fat. God, it was soft, like pushing his hands into jello. The Krell had a sheen to it that made it look almost slimy, but its scales were dry, conspicuously cool against his mammalian skin. It chirped appreciatively, arching its spine to press its groin against him, responding to the sensation of his hands roaming over its body. It brought its tongue up to his throat and licked wetly, their version of a kiss perhaps? Sousa placed his hand on its back, then traced the subtle curve of its spine with his fingers, coming to rest on its plump butt. He tested its firmness, finding the same supple fat present on the rest of its body, but beneath it was taut muscle that gave the twin globes such an attractive shape and springiness. He slapped it softly, making the Krell jump, and feeling its flesh wobble beneath his fingertips.

Emboldened, he took a sizable handful, then slipped his other arm around its narrow waist to encompass the second cheek. He squeezed, kneading the fat as it spilled between his fingers, weighing the Krell’s ample ass in his palms as it squirmed and thrusted against him. Even the thicker dorsal scales that armored its back and tail were flexible and pleasant to touch, and Sousa found himself reddening, his breathing growing harder as he became more excited. Something about the taboo of it was intoxicating, he had never slept with an alien before and certainly not a Krell, but it had a fat ass and that was good enough for him.

It rubbed its thighs together restlessly, seemingly excited but unsure of how to proceed, having trouble with his unfamiliar garments as it tugged at the fabric in an effort to reach the warm body beneath. Was it possible that this alien had never mated in its current form before? Perhaps they had caught it early, frustrated by its instincts but separated from its male counterparts and unable to satisfy them.

Sousa took the alien by its upper arm, then spun it so that it was facing away from him, the alarmed Krell relaxing as he pulled it against his body and his erection dug into its cheeks. Its fat tail got in the way, hanging down between its legs, waving from side to side and rubbing against his member. It was long and thick, it must make up a third of the thing’s body weight. He played his hands across its chest and belly now, the pale skin even more inviting, smooth and silky under his roving fingers. He gripped the tire of paunch on its belly, squeezing the roll of fat and feeling the alien push back against him as it arched its spine, look over its shoulder at him with sultry eyes. He slipped his hand upwards and squeezed its chest, no breast tissue to be found, but pleasant bumps of fat that gave the creature a deceptively feminine appearance.

Sousa was as hard as a rock now, the Krell slowly grinding its pudgy ass against his erection as he explored its figure, its body language practically begging him to bend it over a table and fuck it.

He angled the Krell towards the nearest available surface, knocking aside the medical implements with a wave of his hand, then bent the alien over so that its torso was resting on the table. It realized what he wanted from it, and parted its heavy thighs to allow him access, leaning its tail aside and reaching back with a clawed hand to part its cheeks. Its genital slit was splayed and engorged, fat, blue lips parted to give the whole assembly the look of a human vagina. Where in a human woman there would be the complex folds of the vulva, here there were two openings, the anus tightly closed and the genital entrance open wide in invitation as fluid dripping from it in strands.

Sousa noticed that the passage was leaking, wet and ready for him, ropes of the alien’s excitement glistening as they hung from its blue entrance. He wasted no time, scrambling to undo the buckle of his belt and pull down his fly, his aching erection bouncing free. The Krell waved its ass back and forth in invitation, and rumbled happily as Sousa caught it, clawing at the meat and angling his member towards its loins with his free hand.

Whatever this alien had started out as, it was certainly behaving like a female now, and he pressed his glans against the creature’s opening. He slipped past the fat lips of its genital slit, lubricated by its flowing juices, and gingerly pushed the tip of his member into what passed for its vagina. The muscular walls of the creature’s tunnel wrapping around his cock like a fist as it welcomed him.

Sousa gasped, leaning his weight on its rump as he tried to avoid doubling over, he had seen Krell reproductive organs in his studies and this seemed too tight to possibly hope to fit one. Perhaps that would change as it matured, but for now it was almost unbearably narrow. The vaginal canal was long though, and he slid his member inside the creature up to the hilt, its claws scarring the surface of the table as it dug them in. He was worried for a moment that he might have inadvertently hurt it, perhaps it was not yet developed enough for intercourse? But he felt the Krell’s heavy tail coil around him, alarmingly strong as it pulled him closer, the alien loosing another rumbling call. It was definitely a mating call, or some declaration of arousal, Sousa was sure of it now.

He started to move, the alien’s loins sucking at him, its walls undulating as if trying to draw him deeper inside it. It tried to trap him with its powerful tail, perhaps not understanding how sex should work, and fearing that its lover was trying to escape. He gave it a good, hard thrust to demonstrate what he was trying to do, and its tail relaxed as it grunted, a shiver rolling through its body as it squirmed on the table. Sousa found a slow, heavy rhythm, pounding the alien as he gripped it by the hips and its fat thighs quivered. It started to use its tail to pull itself backwards towards him, increasing the depth and force of the thrusts as it met them, its copious ass clapping against him as their pace increased.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.