Highway to Krell - Hetero Edition - Cover

Highway to Krell - Hetero Edition

Copyright© 2017 by Snekguy

Chapter 3: Good Vibrations

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Good Vibrations - There is an infestation of tiny lizards on the Pinwheel, and Doctor Reid is assigned a crack team of scientists to get to the bottom of it before they threaten the space station's air supply. The more they discover, the stranger things get. Where did these critters come from, and how are the enigmatic Krell involved?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

Webber walked up the path that led to the entrance of the Krell barracks, her tablet computer clutched tightly to her chest as her heeled shoes clicked on the artificial stone, passing beneath the palm trees and decorative ferns while loitering Krell turned to watch her with curious eyes. She didn’t wear the heels for show, they were not flashy or sexy, merely in order to gain a crucial inch so that her taller colleagues might take her more seriously. At five feet and four inches she was so often overlooked or treated like a girl, while her credentials put her at the top of the list of xenolinguists for a hundred light years. Though prominent in her field, at times like this her timid demeanor let her down.

She weaved out of the way of a passing alien and brushed her straight, blonde hair from her eyes, adjusting her spectacles and trying to avoid being stepped on by the giant reptile as it lumbered past. She had nothing to fear from a logical standpoint, the Krell were not aggressive or dangerous, in fact they were a damn sight friendlier than most humans she might come across on the station. Still, she was a slight woman, small in stature and meek in temperament. She was most at home transcribing alien texts at her desk, or subtitling exolanguage broadcasts for human consumption, all of this field work was putting her far outside of her comfort zone.

She didn’t resent being reassigned to Reid’s team, but even if she had the authority to refuse the order, she would probably have lacked the will to stand up to the intimidating security chief. The man was made of scars and metal, on this station his word was law.

She passed through the Krell-sized automatic door and wandered into the barracks, wondering if she could find the individual she had spoken to the day before, she might feel more at ease if she could see a familiar face. There were familiar faces all around her however, the damned aliens were impossible to tell apart at a glance. Sousa would know how to identify them, the number of teeth jutting from their jaws, the shape of the scales or some other biologist trick that wouldn’t be evident to her.

As she wandered through the building, she realized that she wasn’t entirely sure what Reid had wanted. Interviews yes, information on the odd Krell they had found, but getting anything more complex than a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer was going to be an ordeal. She had some translation software on her tablet that might help though, as much as the program struggled it could at least supplement her own knowledge in cases where the frequencies were too low for her to hear.

As she approached the common room where the pools were, she heard one such sound, a low rumbling that vibrated her bones and set her teeth on edge. It was like a low growl, but it didn’t sound aggressive. It wasn’t a part of their language that she recognized, and so she inched forward to peer around the door frame so as not to disturb them. The room was packed with Krell, the corridor and the bedrooms she had passed had been empty but there were two dozen here, crowded around the shallow pools and stacked on top of one another. The rumbling was coming from one such pile, an especially large specimen was lounging with his head in the water, too shallow to submerge it completely but deep enough to cover his lower jaw. He seemed to be vibrating the water so that it splashed and danced in mesmerizing patterns, the noise of his growl so incredibly deep and low that it washed over her more like a physical force than a sound. She broke out of her stupor and hastily turned on her tablet computer, recording the odd vocalization as the display continued.

Before long other Krell had joined him, they lay quite still in the water, yet the surface jumped and vibrated as if it were full of tiny, hyperactive fish. The readout on her tablet showed a frequency of twenty two hertz, plotting a graph of the sound as it continued to record. It was starting to give her a headache, it was too intense, she could feel it penetrate her very body.

In fact the powerful vibrations were beginning to bother her in a different, more private way. How on Earth did they produce such a powerful sound? Webber was torn between staying to document the odd display, possibly never witnessed by humans before, and leaving to preserve her modesty. Perhaps she could stash the tablet computer somewhere nearby, and then return to collect it later?

There was a flurry of splashing and activity from one of the pools, drawing Webber’s attention, and she dropped her train of thought as she crept closer to see what was happening. She peeked around the door, the hallway and rooms behind her conspicuously deserted. The largest Krell who had started the strange chorus of rumbling calls was man-handling a smaller specimen, wrestling it to the ground and ... mounting it? Her face burned crimson as she placed a hand over her mouth, the sound must be a mating call of some kind, nobody had ever seen the Krell mate before. Yet how was that possible? These Krell were all male, did homosexuality exist in this species? Somehow she doubted it, they would have seen some sign of it before now.

As her glasses began to mist from the intense humidity, she watched the smaller alien struggle, splashing in the water before appearing to accept the larger Krell. It raised its rump, wide hips and a fat tail ... wait!

The shape of its body, the fat transported to the hips and thighs, the stunted snout, this was another example of the strange specimen they had encountered earlier in the day. There were more of them, that proved beyond a doubt that what they had taken back to the lab for examination was not some kind of genetic defect or a subspecies, but could it be a female? The Krell had never presented a female of their race to a human before, it was presumed that they were confined to the homeworld, perhaps due to a primitive chauvinistic culture that valued its female members only as mothers to be protected. That was all speculation though, all anyone knew was that the UNN only ever encountered male Krell, they provided only male soldiers to fulfill their commitment to the Coalition.

The massive Krell penetrated its partner with a low grunt, thankfully their coupling was out of view from Webber’s perspective. She couldn’t see a lot between the recessed pool and the piles of Krell, but she could hear it, powerful thrusts slapping against flesh, growls and grunts of effort and glee as they copulated in the pile of shifting bodies.

She pulled her eyes away from the scene, her back against the wall, should she be watching this? Was she peeping, did the Krell have the same concepts of modesty and privacy as humans? The damned vibrating call was effecting her, the rumbling traveling up through the metal floor as she sat on it, her heart quickening and an embarrassing wet patch forming in her underwear. She was wearing a long skirt under her lab coat, she had considered it demure, but now she felt exposed. Her face burned feverishly hot, sweat making her clothing stick to her skin as the heat and stifling humidity washed over her, the rumbling and the sound of rutting from the common room ... it was all making her head spin.

“Come on Lena, get a hold of yourself,” she muttered under her breath, trying to stand on her shaky legs. She risked another quick glance past the door, at least it was intended to be quick, now her eyes lingered on the mating pair. Most of the Krell who had been obscuring her view had dispersed and the sound was now diminishing, had they perhaps missed their chance to get in on the action? In parting they had given her a better view of the sordid scene, the massive, muscular Krell leaning over his mate as ... whatever gender it was ... rocked with his powerful thrusts.

She couldn’t take her eyes off them, and she wiped the lenses of her glasses with her sleeve as she watched the enormous male slam into his mate, driving a sharp cry from it as it squirmed and wriggled. It wasn’t a cry of pain, but of pleasure, intense from the looks of things. The male was a golem of scales and muscle, broad shouldered with a massive chest, his biceps bulging from beneath his leathery skin as he moved. The sheer mass of the thing ... a shame she couldn’t see their genitals from this vantage point.

She startled herself with her intrusive, indecent thought, dragging herself away and trying to get herself back under control. It was time to leave, the heat was effecting her judgment, that must be it. She was soaked in sweat, wet in more ways than one, and somewhat ashamed of her lack of self control. Sure she might not have had a steady boyfriend since grad school, but she was a sophisticated woman, playing voyeur to an alien coupling was beneath her. She needed a change of clothes and a bath, some time with the shower head would set her straight.

As she moved to leave she was blocked by a wall of scales the color of spinach, her heart skipping and her hands shooting to her mouth to muffle her surprised yelp. The Krell had simply been leaving the common room, he was only now noticing her, and turned his head to look down at the trembling human who was hiding behind the doorway. She had been caught, a wave of shame washed over her and she felt as if the heat from her cheeks might melt the frames of her glasses.

The Krell was enormous, almost as large as the one who had initiated the mating call and was now reaping the spoils of his efforts in the next room, eight feet tall despite his hunched posture and a good fourteen feet from nose to tail. He was just as heavily muscled, though he had more fat around his belly and tail that gave him a kind of strongman physique. He peered down at Webber with his amber eyes, blinking the nictitating membranes that served as a third eyelid, his nostrils flaring as he examined her.

Was he going to pick her up by the collar of her lab coat and toss her out into the torus? She tried to stammer an excuse in English, all of her training forgotten under the intense stare of the alien. He was only a foot away from her, she could smell him, like wet leather as the damp air clung to his thick scales.

“I-I wasn’t ... I’ll ... I should leave,” she stuttered, her lower lip trembling and her heart pounding in her ears. As she tried to slink away to the right, the alien placed his hand against the wall to block her passage, his arm thicker than her thighs and his seven stubby fingers splayed across the metal. She looked up at him again, now afraid, but he didn’t look angry.

He loosed a low frequency rumble, shaking her bones and sending more of those arousing vibrations through her loins, another mating call. She tried to swallow, her throat dry suddenly despite the humid air, her thighs trembling as a telltale strand of her excitement fell from beneath her skirt.

Was he propositioning her? Oh God, oh God, what should she do? She knew the Krell words for ‘no’ and ‘stop’, simple concepts that were easy to get across, and yet...

As he leaned down to press his snout into her hair, his hot breath blowing on her scalp, the words didn’t come. He roamed further down, his jagged jaws opening to reveal a purple tongue that glanced her skin, hot and wet as he tasted her sweat. She found herself leaning aside to allow him access, those jaws could have shred her flesh like pulled pork, but somehow she knew what he wanted from her. She had never been so aroused in her life, she was flowing like a faucet, her head spinning so much that she feared she might faint. His tongue wormed its way down her blouse, pressing between her pert breasts and leaving a trail of thick saliva, her heart hammered in her chest as she realized it was as long as her damned arm. Oh, the things he might be able to do to her with that tongue ... it didn’t bear thinking about.

She was rubbing her thighs together, lost in the haze of arousal and heat, and she started to slide her lab coat off her shoulders. This was dumb, this was really dumb, were they even sexually compatible? His ... thing must be as big as her leg. She didn’t heed the nagging voice of reason in the back of her mind though, dropping her lab coat in a heap around her ankles and starting to unbutton her blouse. Nobody ever gave her this kind of attention, she had never had an experience like this before, so raw and primal. She didn’t consider herself an unattractive woman, but her work kept her far from the prying eyes of male colleagues, and ate enough of her time that courting on her days off was practically impossible. She couldn’t say no, the ball had started rolling already and it was too late to change her mind.

Without warning the Krell placed his scaly hands around her hips, sinking his many fingers into the springy meat of her ass and lifting her clear off the floor, her back sliding against the wall. She stifled another yelp as he thrust his long snout beneath her flowing skirt, the demure garment now resting atop his head as he sniffed obscenely. Her legs dangled a good five feet off the floor, one of her high-heeled shoes dropping from her foot to clatter to the deck, her toes curling through the fabric of her pantyhose as the alien breathed hot air on her privates.

He was so damned strong, he could lift her like she was no more than a doll, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she felt the probing of his warm tongue on her inner thigh. He must be able to smell her womanhood, lord, was it that obvious to them? She covered her face with her hands in an effort to dispel the embarrassment that burned her cheeks, mingling with her arousal to create a dangerous flavor of excitement that quickened her heart.

The Krell pressed his massive, wet tongue against her mound, presumably tasting the fluids that leaked through her pantyhose and underwear as she squirmed in his grasp. Oh fuck, was he going to do it right here in the hall, in full view of any passers by? What if one of her colleagues came to check on her? She should really tell him to stop, and yet...

He struggled with the pantyhose, an unexpected force-field that hindered his progress, and there was a sound of tearing fabric as he caught the fine mesh in his teeth and ripped a hole through them. Lena hastily reached down and pulled her panties aside lest the alien tear through those too, she wasn’t about to make a walk of shame back to the residential district without underwear.

He dragged his meaty tongue from her crotch to her belly, thick and wide enough to cover her vulva, its bumpy surface sliding across her tender flesh on a bed of saliva as he sampled her leaking juices. She shuddered, sucking her lower lip into her mouth and biting it as she tried in vain to control her arousal. His great purple tongue was so agile, an appendage in its own right as he dragged its slimy surface over her sensitive thighs and groin, exploring the creases of her sex with its tapered tip. It was all she could do to stifle her moans as he held her aloft, his winding organ coating her lower body in his viscous drool. She jerked as he slid it between her cheeks, glancing her bud as he roamed, wanton and shameless.

Only when her milky thighs were dripping with strands of his saliva and she had been thoroughly explored did he return his attention to her loins, swollen with blood and splayed now, dripping their invitation as his tongue poised over her glistening lips. She snapped her head back, banging it against the wall as the shock of his penetration rocked her burning body, his tongue forcing its way deep inside her as her muscles closed around it. The organ was as thick as her wrist, yet soft and flexible, winding and worming its way deeper inside her as if it had a will of its own. Her eyes began to water and her back arched away from the wall, her second shoe losing purchase and falling from her foot as she clenched her toes.

He was so hot, she could feel his warmth inside her, almost hot enough to burn as ... oh God he was licking her insides. Her knees trembled, her legs limp and weak as he scoured the walls of her tunnel with his dexterous tongue, her muscles contracting around it but not strong enough to contain the powerful organ. His jagged teeth pressed into her belly, taking her almost into his mouth to extend the reach of his already impressive tongue, piling it inside her in fat coils when he found that he could go no further.

He filled her to capacity, his slick muscle squirming against her flesh as she reflexively tried to contain him, she was practically foaming at the mouth as he impaled her twitching body on his tongue. She no longer knew whether the sheen on her skin was sweat, strands of his slick saliva, or her own excitement.

Lena couldn’t think, couldn’t escape the intense sensation even for a second as the Krell held her in the air, his hands kneading her ass greedily as he probed and licked. She was beside herself, delirious as the unthinkable act continued, sweat making her clothing cling to her skin and instilling an unfamiliar urgency in her.

He was reaching so deep, his tongue scouring even her most intimate reaches, all of her secrets laid bare before his roving organ. The movement, the teasing, was constant. Thick ropes of his saliva, or maybe her flowing juices, sloughed from her twitching opening to slide down her thighs and drip to the floor with an audible splat. She covered her eyes with her hands, her breath coming in ragged gasps as his intrusion pushed her closer and closer to the edge. She tried to be so prim and proper, so professional, and here she was reduced to a mewling wreck as she let an alien eat her out.

She loved it.

She felt a tremor course through her tense body, she hadn’t even gotten all of her clothes off yet and she was already at the edge, a burgeoning orgasm threatening to rip through her like an electric shock after jamming a fork in an outlet. The pleasure and the heat were making her giddy, ditzy, and she stifled a nervous giggle with her hand as the base of his tongue grazed her engorged clitoris. Why had she wanted to get herself under control? She was so high strung, she should let her hair down and enjoy this. She was so full of his tongue that she ached, a satisfying soreness in her tunnel as he stretched her to capacity, roiling like a fat worm. It felt as if every millimeter of her vagina was beset, his tongue writhing and expanding to leave nothing untouched, every lick threatening to stall her racing heart.

“Imma come,” she grunted, almost incoherent as one of the undulating rolls of his thick tongue forced its way into her sweet spot. She hunched over, her damp hair falling over her face as she scrambled to find purchase, digging her fingers into the leathery hide of the Krell’s head as he kneaded her plump butt in his hands.

She let loose a pained curse, followed by a drawn out groan, a noise that she was shocked to hear coming from her own mouth. Her mind clouded as powerful contractions wracked her body, a crippling climax that sent harsh waves of pleasure flowing through her, the tingling heat spreading from her loins to the tips of her fingers and toes. She clamped her thighs around the Krell’s face, thrusting her hips reflexively, humping his scaly snout as he drew out her orgasm with his ceaseless licking.

It just wouldn’t stop, again and again a fresh wave of exquisite agony as powerful and as intense as the first cramped her muscles, draining her strength and resolve like squeezing juice from a fruit. She closed her eyes against the fluorescent lighting of the barracks, suddenly so intense that it blinded her, colorful points of light dancing before her vision. She felt like she was having a seizure, her mouth parched as her body expelled all of her available liquid through her pores and her loins. Yet still the alien lapped at her, every stroke of his agile tongue amplified tenfold by the haze that overcame her. She lost all sense of time, only aware of the organ that was still lodged deep inside her, and the pounding of her own heart as she rode it out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.