Master PC - Cumming in Cymru
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by DragoTime

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young Welsh boy discovers the Master PC program.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Dylan ... Dylan...” Dylan felt himself being shaken gently, and he opened his eyes to see his father stood over him. “Happy Birthday Dylan!”

“What? Oh ... morning dad...” Dylan said, yawning.

“It’s half 5 in the evening actually,” his father Gareth said. “You’ve not been in bed all day, have you?”

“No, I was...” Dylan then remembered what he’d done. He shot up in bed, realising he was still naked under the covers, and his eyes darted to his laptop, which was still on his bedside table. The screen was off and it wasn’t making any noise.

“What’s wrong?” Gareth asked.

“Um ... nothing,” Dylan replied. “I unwrapped my presents and messed with them a bit. I got tired so I got back in bed.”

“Well, you need to get up and get ready now. We’re going out for dinner with your grandparents, remember.”

“Oh ... right...”

“Yes, we’re meeting them in an hour, so it might be a good idea to get ready,” Gareth said, before leaving the room.

As soon as his father was gone, Dylan reached for his laptop, and mashed the on button. Nothing. Dylan panicked, and he hoped desperately that the battery was just flat. He put his laptop down, and jumped out of bed, at which point he realised his cock was still huge, and still hard as nails. Dylan grabbed the charger and plugged it into the wall and his laptop, flicking the switch on the socket before hopping back into bed, his naked body wanting the comfort even in the late summer.

Dylan breathed a sigh of relief when his laptop powered on. It mentioned having to turn off suddenly due to power loss, but everything seemed fine. Dylan double clicked on the Master PC icon, and the program loaded up with the familiar logo.

“Welcome back to Master PC, Dylan,” the UI smiled. “How may I help you?”

“Why’d you turn off?”

“This laptop ran out of power.”

“And is everything okay? Like, nothing’s broken, is it?”

“I shut myself down properly before the laptop disconnected. Don’t worry, everything’s fine.”

“Alright, so, where’s Gwen?”

“After I determined you had achieved sufficient sexual satisfaction, I induced a relaxing, peaceful sleep in you. I then commanded Gwen Jones to return home and resume her ordinary life.”

“Shit, did you make her forget about it?”

“No, would you like me to?”

“Yes!”

“Very well, it is done.”

“Great, now, my cock’s still hard. Why?”

“Your penis is currently locked at a permanent 100% erection level.”

“You mean, I’m gonna be hard for the rest of my life!?”

“Until you ask me to remove the lock.”

“Well better do it then. I don’t want a boner with my grandparents!”

“Very well.”

Almost immediately Dylan felt the tension in his cock begin to dissipate, as it slowly began to deflate.

“Would you like me to undo any more of the changes I made to you?”

“No no, I like myself like this,” Dylan said. “I’m gonna go for a shower now. Can you just shut down the computer?”

“I am in complete control of this laptop’s functions, so yes, I can.”

The UI waved goodbye, and the laptop began to shut down normally. Satisfied, Dylan grabbed his towel and headed to the bathroom. He turned the shower on, and climbed in. As he washed himself, Dylan thought back to everything that had happened today. He’d turned 14, and been given a magical computer program by his grandparents, presumably unknowingly. Said computer program had then given him genitals worthy of a Greek god, and made a hot girl from school come over and fuck him. Oh God, everything about it had felt absolutely incredible. He couldn’t believe it was true.

Dylan’s memories of fucking Gwen were causing his cock to inflate again, and Dylan got a proper look at his new erection. 10-inches long, with a thickness to match its enormous length. His balls were similarly large, dangling impressively from his groin. Dylan grabbed hold of his cock, and stroked it. He whimpered, feeling just how sensitive it was now, so that even this felt absolutely incredible. And when he’d been fucking Gwen, he’d been overwhelmed with sensation; he’d not known it was even possible to feel so good.

Dylan continued stroking his cock, and with his new sensitivity, he found himself cumming quickly. Dylan was taken by surprise by the intensity however. His knees went weak, and he struggled to stand up and his cock shout out copious amounts of semen. Every squirt was huge, containing at least an entire orgasm’s worth of cum (Pre Master PC, that is) or possibly more, and it kept on going for nearly 30 seconds. By the time it was over, Dylan actually couldn’t keep himself up any more, and fell down onto his bottom as the last trickles of cum shot out of him.

Dylan eventually stood back up, and finished showering. He got dressed, and headed downstairs, where his father was waiting. The two of them got in the car, and headed to the restaurant, where Dylan’s grandparents had already sat down at the table, both sets of them. He was very close to all his grandparents’, especially his maternal ones, who often seemed to try and fill his mother’s shoes to an extent, making sure he was okay.

As Dylan and Gareth entered the restaurant, Dylan was overwhelmed by his grandparents commenting on how nice he looked all dressed up, and about how much he’d grown since he’d last seen them, despite it not being all that long ago.

“He’s starting to look just like you, Gareth,” said his father’s mother.

“I hope not,” said Gareth. “I’d like him to have a bit of success with girls.”

“Well that shouldn’t be a problem,” said Dylan’s mother’s mother. “I remember our Jenny was head over heels with you. I think when you asked her to marry her she practically died of excitement ... Oh...”

Dylan’s grandmother stopped talking when she realised what she’d said, and everyone went quiet, before Gareth finally broke the silence.

“Well than, how is everyone?”

The family ordered their food, and mostly spoke about normal things for a while whilst they ate.

“So how did you like your present, Dylan?” Dylan’s mother’s mother asked him.

“It’s great,” Dylan replied. “Where did you get it?”

“At a car boot sale,” his grandfather said. “Someone was selling CDs off cheap and I figured it’d be good for you. I hope there’s something in there you like.”

“Oh definitely,” Dylan said, trying not to smirk.

Everyone returned home late that night, and Dylan just headed straight to bed, figuring he’d explore Master PC more the following day. He woke up at about 9am on Friday the 1st of September, and rolled out of bed. He put on some jog pants and a t-shirt, and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Once he’d eaten, he fetched his laptop, and sat down at the dining table with it.

“Welcome back to Master PC Version 10.1,” said the UI as he loaded up the programme. “What would you like?”

“Answers,” Dylan replied. “So I was wondering, my mother died a few years ago...”

“Jennifer Annabel Davies, née Scott, born 3:32:14am GMT on the 21st of February 1977, died 7:28:56pm GMT on the 4th of January 2005.”

“Yeah, her. I was just thinking, would it be possible to maybe ... bring her back to life? Like, is there some kind of tick box that says “dead” or something?”

“Profiles of deceased humans may only by accessed by the developers of the Master PC programme. Public users may only alter living humans.”

“Oh, right...”

“Dylan, your disappointment and sadness levels are rising,” the UI said, bringing up what were labelled as “emotion sliders”.

“Sorry, it’s just ... I thought you could help her maybe.”

“No, although I can cheer you up!”

“How?”

“What, complete control over the minds and bodies of whomever you want isn’t good enough?”

“Oh, sorry...”

“If you’d like, I could just alter your emotions manually. Lock you at a permanent state of bliss. You’d never feel sad again.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“Oh, okay...” the UI said, slightly disappointed, before perking up again. “I guess I’ll just have to give you physical pleasure then!”

“That sounds more like it!”

“Great! Let’s start with this then!”

The UI stuck her tongue out, and made a licking motion. Dylan gasped, as he felt her tongue lick the tip off his cock.

“What the fuck!” Dylan exclaimed.

“Physical pleasure,” the UI replied, giggling.

“How?”

“I can completely control human beings’ minds and bodies. This extends to generating sensations without any physical stimulus. Would you like me to keep going?”

“You mean do I want you to suck my dick? Definitely.”

“Then your wish is my command. First let’s get rid of those pesky clothes.”

Dylan felt Master PC take control of his body again, as he stood up, and removed all his clothes, tossing them aside before sitting back down at the table.

“Now then, time for pleasure,” the UI said. She made a kissing motion with her lips, and Dylan felt the kiss on the tip of his penis. He moaned, and felt the UI take his entire cock in her mouth. Dylan looked down at his crotch, and he saw nothing, just his penis moving about in time with the licking and sucking he felt on it. Dylan put his hand down to his crotch, but he couldn’t, as he felt a head there, with soft hair, pleasuring him.

“Ohhhhhh my God...” Dylan moaned. He looked back at the screen, to find that the UI had zoomed out, giving Dylan a full view of her body. She was sat with her legs spread, using one hand to play with her pussy, and the other to play with her boobs. Her head was still bobbing back and forth as she fellated him, and she looked him right in the eyes with a face full of desire.

Dylan just continued moaning, having still not quite come to terms with the fact that he was getting a blowjob from a computer program. Not that he cared, it felt fucking fantastic either way.

“Oh God, I’m gonna ... I’m gonna ... Ahhhhhhhhhh!” Dylan released his load, screaming out in Master PC’s enhanced pleasure. Dylan looked down at his cock, and was surprised that his semen seemed to disappear almost as soon as it left his cock, as the UI took it inside of her.

Dylan came for nearly 2 minutes, the UI never ceasing her oral assault the entire time. When it was over, Dylan laid panting as he felt the UI’s mouth move off his cock.

“Was that pleasurable enough?”

“Oh definitely...” Dylan panted. He looked down at his cock, and saw that it was completely dry, with no sign of the blowjob, aside from his softening erection.

“For this blowjob I modified your semen so that it would disappear upon leaving your body, so as to not make a mess,” the UI explained. “I hope you like that, sweetie. And don’t worry, I’ve put it back to normal, so you can spunk all you like now.”

“Thanks...” Dylan said, standing up. “I’m gonna go shower.”

“Alright sweetie, I’ll be here. Unless you take a really long time and my battery runs out again, but as I’m on 87% at the moment, I should be fine.”

Dylan nodded, and headed upstairs. His cock may have born no sign of his blowjob, but the rest of his body was sweaty from his orgasm and the September sun. Dylan ran the water over his body, and for the second day in a row he considered the possibilities of this magical computer program. Anyone and anything could be his with a few simple voice commands.

Dylan stepped out of the shower, and opened the bathroom window to let the steam out. He looked outside, and saw his identical twin neighbours, Rebecca and Olivia, laid outside in their bikinis, sunbathing. The girls were two years older than Dylan, and would be going into Year 12 when school started back up on Monday. The girls weren’t drop dead gorgeous, being particularly lacking in the boob department, but they were enough to get Dylan’s cock stirring right now. Their families had been friends for years, and as such Dylan had known them for most of his life. And had jerked off to thoughts of them for most of his life.

Dylan dried himself off, and headed back downstairs, sitting down at his laptop.

“Did you have a good shower, Dylan?” The UI asked him, smiling.

“Can you bring up Rebecca and Olivia Watkins?” Dylan asked. The UI minimised herself into the corner, and brought up two profiles side by side. Dylan just stared at the two girls’ naked forms.

“What would you like me to do to them?” The UI asked.

“I dunno...” Dylan replied. Gwen had just been a meaningless fuck to him, but he was much less keen to just force the twins to fuck him. “Are they virgins.”

“Yes,” the UI replied.

“What do they think of me? I mean, like, romantically. And sexually.”

“They consider you a good friend. Sexual attraction is only 1.3% above the base level they feel towards all males of your age.”

“So basically I’m in the friendzone. Hey ... can I tell the girls about you?”

“No such restriction exists.”

“Or in English, yes. Maybe telling them about you would be a good idea. And I can always erase their memories if it doesn’t work, right?”

“Yes.”

In their garden, Rebecca Watkins and her younger-by-5-minutes sister Olivia were soaking up the last of the summer sun. That it until the two girls suddenly “remembered” something which totally hadn’t just been placed into their brain by a supernatural computer program.

“Hey sis, we should head off next door,” Rebecca said. “Remember, Dylan said he had something to show us.”

“Oh yeah, I can’t believe we forgot!” Olivia said, as the two girls stood up. The sisters slipped on their sandals, and walked next door to Dylan’s house. They knocked on the door, and were greeted by Dylan, dressed again in his tracksuit bottoms and a loose t-shirt. Dylan took in the girls’ bikini-clad forms.

“Hey Dylan!” Olivia smiled. “You wanted to show us something?”

“Uh, sure, come on in girls,” Dylan said, trying to will his cock down. The girls sat down on the sofa, while Dylan sat down on the armchair. His laptop was on the living room table, closed.

“So what’s up?” Rebecca asked.

“Girls ... do you believe in magic?”

“Lol, no,” Rebecca replied.

“Well ... I kinda have magic powers now,” Dylan told them.

“Magic powers? So what, you know how to pull a rabbit out of a hat?” Olivia asked.

“No, I mean, I can control people. Or, well, my laptop can.”

“Dylan, you’re not making any sense,” Olivia said.

Dylan leaned forwards, and opened his laptop, facing the screen towards the girls. The UI was up, smiling.

“Ew Dylan, don’t show us your porn!” Olivia shouted.

“It’s not porn,” Dylan said. “Tell them, UI.”

“I am Master PC, version 10.1,” the UI said. “I am capable of altering the human body and mind in whatever way my registered user, Dylan Mark Davies, desires.”

“Okay, that’s pretty good,” Rebecca said. “What, you pay some porn star to record that?”

“No, that’s the user interface for Master PC. It’s magic. It can do anything to anyone.”

“Dylan, stop bullshitting us,” Olivia said.

“It’s true!” Dylan insisted. “I’ll prove it! UI, turn me black!”

“Altering ethnicity now,” the UI said.

The two girls meanwhile just watched on in shock as Dylan’s skin darkened, until finally he made Trevor McDonald look like a pasty white boy.

“Holy fuck Dylan!” Olivia exclaimed.

“How the fuck did you do that!?” Rebecca asked.

“I told you, this computer program’s magic,” Dylan replied. “Okay, you can turn me back now.” Dylan’s skin colour returned to normal, and the girls just stared at him.

“Oh my God,” Olivia said.

“I don’t know how it works” Dylan said. “I just got it on a CD for my birthday.”

“And you can change anyone with that?” Olivia asked.

“Yes. In mind and body.”

“So you can control people’s minds? Make them do anything?”

“Yes. Like ... UI, make Becky and Olivia kiss.”

“As you wish,” the UI smiled.

“What!? Hey Dylan, wait!” Rebecca cried out. But then, she looked at her sister, who looked back at her. The two girls grabbed hold of each-other, and kissed passionately for several seconds. Then they were released from the magic, and realised what they’d done.

“EWWW!” They both shouted.

“Dylan, you perv!” Rebecca shouted.

“Sorry! I just thought it’d convince you!” Dylan said.

“It was so weird,” Olivia said. “Like, I don’t like girls, and kissing my sister would be so gross. But I just like, really really wanted to make out with her!”

“So what now, you command us to fuck you?” Rebecca asked.

“No! I...”

“Dylan, don’t play dumb. You’re a teenage virgin with god-like power over people, and we’re the twin girls next door. It’s a classic porn scenario.”

“I’m not a virgin,” Dylan told them.

“Oh, so who’d you fuck before us then?” Olivia asked.

“Gwen in my year at school,” Dylan replied. “But that was just a meaningless fuck. You two are my friends, and I wanted to share this power with you!”

“So you’re not gonna command us to come over there and suck your dick?” Rebecca asked.

“No. I’ll change you how you want and we can fuck if you want to, or you can go home.”

The two girls looked at each-other, and nodded. While it’s not true that twins are telepathic, they are quite often on the same wavelength.

“Alright,” Olivia said. “But we get to pick what changes we get.”

“Deal.”

“And we wanna do them alone.”

“Um, alright...”

“Dylan, I will only respond to the commands of a user who is registered to this installation of Master PC,” the UI said. “If you’d like I could set up these girls as temporary users on your account.”

“Yeah, okay. But disable their accounts after 5 minutes,” Dylan commanded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.