Sexy Milk - Cover

Sexy Milk

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Ashe has given everything to the company she works for and now she is given a chance to excel in a company ran by the alien Grell. There is only one test for her to prove herself, Rin, the daughter of the company's CEO. Rin proves to be a little difficult, but Ashe can overcome it, right?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification  

The technicians do a great job at removing all the chair’s milking features and clean up. By the time Rin comes back into the room, it looks like nothing had taken place. The only difference is that Ashe seems to have passed out at some point after she left. The poor woman, made to be a bull to service the company, finally found exhaustion.

Rin takes the time to peel the white cotton robe from her body. If there is one thing the alien woman appreciates the most about humans, it is cotton. The feel of it on her body as it flutters about like tiny fingers is only comparable to having another woman wrapped around the body. The single thought is enough to cause her body to throb and already she can feel the wetness between her thighs.

It’s time...

Rin walks over to Ashe. The woman is still strapped to the chair, her head back with eyes closed and still very much naked. She runs her hands across Ashe’s chest, lightly rubbing her fingers across the nipples, seeing them tighten slightly.

Her hands moves across her belly, to her hips and then softly across the still large, soft cock, lying there so innocently. Rin runs her fingers from the base to the head, gently scraping her fingernails across the very tip. Ashe’s member twitches.

She leans over, delicately blowing on the woman. The heat of her breath makes the cock shudder again. Rin’s tongue slowly comes out of her mouth, daintily licking around the head of the human’s cock. Her hand starts stroking while her mouth closes around the head, sucking gently. Ashe is hardening fast now, her body shifting in her sleep.

Slowly, Rin’s mouth and hand continues to travel up and down. Her hand squeezes carefully as her mouth sucks while her tongue presses underneath. She feels Ashe’s body shifting restlessly against the restraints, as she becomes more aware of what is happening. Rin increases her pace, avidly watching the human’s face for that first bit of awareness.

For the first time, Ashe catches the little Grell girl of guard. She suddenly thrusts her hips forward as her eyes open. “What are you doing?” Ashe asks sheepishly.

Rin looks at the woman, eyebrow raised, but she doesn’t take her mouth off her cock. Ashe smiles and then groans. Rin continues to work up and down the shaft, stroking rubbing and sucking Ashe faster and harder.

The woman’s hands bunch up into fist as she struggles uselessly against the straps that hold her firmly to the chair. “Ugh,” she groans. “I’m going to cum...”

But Rin doesn’t stop. She has grown fond to the taste of the woman’s milk. She simply murmurs around her cock, while keeping up the pace. Ashe’s balls start to draw up as her whole body tenses. Rin takes the whole cock all the way in. Her throat works against the head. It is too much for the woman. She explodes ferociously.

Rin pulls back just a little, keeping the head in with her hand working up and down. She revels in the taste and feel of the milk in her mouth before swallowing it quickly. She then licks up every bit, making sure that Ashe is completely done before removing her mouth.

The young alien slides up the human’s body until their mouths meet. Their tongues duel.

“I’m all yours,” Ashe whispers through a smile. “I will give up anything you want me to.”

The Grell girl smiles back. “I know.” She then leans back and says, “Your turn.”

The human woman frowns, pulling hard against her restraints to grab draw Rin’s attention to them. “I’m kind of tied up at the moment.”

“I know you are,” Rin says mischievously. “But you won’t need your hands. I’ll do all the work for you.”

Frustration wells up in Ashe. Does she not believe me? She bites down on her lip, pushing back feeling of disappointment and anger.

Rin grins as her had trails along her side, up to her breast, squeezing. Her fingers brush across the nipple and then clamps down. Her grin turns into a smile and she slowly tugs at it causing a shooting pleasure throughout her body. She moans softly. While her nimble fingers work the breast, her other hand moves across her belly, down her hip and the outside her leg. She lets it rest on her knee for a moment, caressing, before traveling back up the inside. He parts her legs.

Rin waits a moment, feeling the heat, the moisture. Also, she does it to tease Ashe, to enhance the anticipation and excitement. After a long, agonizing wait, Rin’s hand presses against her delicate folds. One fingers slips into them. “Fuck,” she groans. “You’ve got me so wet already.” She cries out as she presses her palm to her clit, two fingers pushing into her pussy.

As she works her fingers inside her legs spread apart even wider. She trembles from her instability and excitement and pleasure. The feel of her own fingers, the sight of Ashe’s raging erection and heaving chest, the awkward position all becomes too much for the young alien girl. She works her fingers faster, harder. She’s moaning without realizing that she is. The sensations wash over her in waves and then she is falling. Rin manages to stumble forward, landing gawkily on the human.

Once her body calms a little, she realizes that Ashe’s erection is pressing hard into her and it reminds her that she still has something planned. With a smile, she says, “I’ve got one last little surprise for you.” With that, she gives Ashe a quick kiss and slips off the woman.

Rin crosses the room and picks up the robe she had dropped to the floor earlier. She digs around in the front pocket before pulling out a small vial with an orange stopper in it. She saunters back over. Ashe has a bewildered look on her face, but the Grell woman doesn’t say anything. Instead, she leans over to kiss the woman again, while her hand reaches for Ashe’s cock, stroking her hardness. Oh, this is gonna be fun!

Rin then stands back, legs spread a little. While still stroking Ashe, the girl’s other hand runs down her body, reaching between her legs. She teases her clit briefly. The expression on the human’s face is priceless. Knowing that Ashe wants her now more than ever is satisfying. And instead of giving the woman what she wants, Rin moves her hands away from the both of them. Ashe in turn groans in disappointment.

Then the young alien is showing Ashe the vial. “Is that what I think it is?” Ashe croaks.

Rin nods enthusiastically and says, “It is. This is probably the greatest Grell invention ever.”

Ashe nods. “Even your father has integrated it.”

“Yes,” Rin says smiling. “The milking machine...” She pops off the stopper and turns the vial upside down. The contents pour out like water onto the floor. For a moment the orange and green pool of liquid just sits there. The only sound in the room is their collective breathing. And then the puddle moves and together Rina and Ashe gasp.

The liquid forms green tentacle appendages, laced with orange streaks. Ashe’s attention is on the writhing mass of tentacles until the small device on Rin’s head grabs it. She doesn’t remember the young woman putting it on, but seeing the device tells her that it is a top of the line model—thought controlled. Her eyes then widen with expectation.

Rin turns the device on the lowest setting and a tentacle moves forward to trace across Ashe’s erection. The woman’s body shudders to the touch. She keeps it running over Ashe, watching her face and body for the telltale signs of orgasm. The human’s cock hardens even more at the touch. The feel of it against her cockhead makes her body bow in delight. As Rin sees her body tense, she commands the tentacle away.

“Not just yet,” Rin murmurs.

She issues another command and other appendages appear. It rubs across one of her nipples while another snakes around the other. The first slides down her belly and lightly press against her clit. She groans and spreads her legs further apart. The tentacle rubs against her, getting it wet. Then it pushes forward, through her puffy red folds, making slow thrusts. Ashe watches avidly, loving the sight of the disappearing appendage and once again living the moment vicariously through it.

Now lost in her own world of feeling, Rin cranks up the speed, making it thrust faster. In and out, over and over, the sensations build up. The dam breaks. She cries out, gasping, as the contractions swell, then slow.

As she comes back to herself, she pulls off the device and sets it aside. The Appendages retract, forming back into a small puddle on the floor. She looks over at Ashe. The woman’s face is taut with intensity and arousal. The head of her cock is leaking profusely, but she hasn’t climaxed yet.

Rin smiles and leans down to lick the steady stream pouring from her. Ashe’s hips surge forward. “Oh Rin...”

The alien girl moves her mouth away and grins, “Not yet.”

The human woman whimpers a little, causing Rin to giggle. Then she crawls up the woman’s body, legs going across her hips so that Rin is straddling her. She dips her head down to kiss Ashe, their tongues tangling. Rin pulls the other’s tongue into her mouth, sucking gently. While their mouths are sparing, Rin brings her hips down, bringing her pussy into contact with Ashe’s erection. She slides against it, her wetness drenching the member.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.