Sexy Milk - Cover

Sexy Milk

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ashe has given everything to the company she works for and now she is given a chance to excel in a company ran by the alien Grell. There is only one test for her to prove herself, Rin, the daughter of the company's CEO. Rin proves to be a little difficult, but Ashe can overcome it, right?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification  

Before Ashe can finish dressing, Rin is grabbing a lab coat and running out the door. By the time she is half way down the hall the young alien girl has it on and closed up. By the time Ashe is at the door, zipping up her pants, Rin is stepping into the elevator. The Grell gives her a quick wave and mischievous grin as the doors close.

Ashe gives chase, past workers and technicians, all of whom are gawking in confusion at what they are witnessing. There is going to be hell to pay for this one! But there is nothing that she can do about it right now. Rin is going to be the end of her if she isn’t careful.

She reaches the elevators and slams a fist into the call button. A few seconds tick by and the numbers continue to climb. Fuck! She realizes that by the time the elevator comes back down Rin is going to have a hell of a start. But she has a feeling she knows where the young Grell is going. Ashe decides to give up on the wait and bolts for the stairs.

Heading up six flights of stairs isn’t too bad. There is a time that she can remember taking a set of stairs like this and it was a breeze. Now, it isn’t too bad, but the elevator would be better. She reaches the floor she was seeking, and sure enough, as the door to the floor flies open, the doors to the elevator are closing. But Rin is nowhere in sight.

Ashe takes a calming breath. Right now all she wants to do is yell at the girl. And then she wants to fuck the hell out of her. Why does she have to play these mind games with me? The answer is elusive. Ashe knows what the girl wants, and she thinks about faking it but has the feeling Rin will be able to tell. She is left with the two options and giving up her life isn’t the ne she wants to take.

She stomps down the hall, casting a glance into each room she passes. Unfortunately the halls are empty. It does have the upside of no one seeing her chase down the boss’ daughter. But at the same time, without a witness, the task of finding the alien is harder.

Then finally, after reaching the fifth door on the right, she sees Rin. Quickly she punches in her access code. The door bings and the light turns green. For an instant she wonders how Rin got inside, but then she remembers what the girl said about wondering about.

Ashe walks into the room to see Rin lying naked and slowly stroking one of the company’s bulls. The lab coat sits not far from the door and clearly the bull knows who Rin is.

“Well howdy, Ashe,” the bull says. “Rin says you’ve approved this session.”

“Whether I did or not doesn’t matter, Denise,” Ashe grumbles.

“What’s that suga?” Denise asks, smiling.

“You are alright, Denise,” Ashe says, throwing on a smile of her own. Inside though, she is a maelstrom of anger and lust. Both of the emotions are trying to fight to break lose and right now, Ashe doesn’t know which to contain more. “What are you doing, Rin?”

The young alien grins wickedly. Her hand continues to move along Denise’s erection at an even pace. “What does it look like I’m doing?”

“Besides running through the building naked?” Ashe says sarcastically.

“Hey! I had on a lab coat!” the girl protests.

“Yeah, after half the staff saw you,” the woman quips back. “Now you’re in here giving hand jobs to the other half of the staff.”

“It’s not half the staff,” Rin says with a shrug. “It’s just Denise here. Even if you count all the hand jobs and quick fucks by the bulls here it doesn’t come close to half.”

“What?!” Ashe blurts out. “You said you never had done any of this.”

“I never said that,” Rin argues. “Why don’t you take off those clothes and join us.”

“Don’t go changing the subject,” Ashe seethes. Her face is red with anger. Why am I so angry? For some reason the anger she is feeling is not because the girl is being reckless. Am I feeling jealous?

“I think y’all got some issue to work out,” Denise interrupts. “And Ashe is my boss, so I think I need to get going.”

“Not so fast,” Rin says stopping the strokes to squeeze the bull’s cock, hard.

“Stay,” Ashe commands. What the hell did I just say that for?

Denise settles back and Rin goes right back to her stroking. Ashe is amazed and puzzled by that. The girl sure does have a gift. She doesn’t let the feelings show and instead contorts her face back into a scowl. “I still don’t what game you’re playing, but enough is enough. This little stunt you’re pulling is going to get back to your father. The staff knows who you are.”

“I’ll just tell Daddy I got carried away with being bored and all and thought it would be fun to play a trick on you,” Rin offers.

“That’s preposterous!” Ashe nearly screams in frustration.

“No, it will work,” the alien says with a devious grin playing on her face.

Ashe rolls her eyes. “Let me guess, you’re going to tell me you’ve done it before?”

Rin slowly nods her head up and down.

Shock hits Ashe hard and it shows. “I don’t want to even know.”

“Are you sure?” Rin says, licking her lips. “I can give you all the juicy details.”

“Look,” Ashe says, holing her hand up to stop the girl from saying any more. “I’m going to go straighten this mess up with the staff. You just stay here and do ... whatever the hell it is you’re doing.”

As the human turns to walk back out the door, Rin springs up and lunges at her. She grabs Ashe’s wrist and spins her around.

“Look, Rin, I...” Ashe starts to say before Rin grabs her hair and pulls her into a kiss.

The kiss is long, deep and erotic. When it breaks Rin says, “You’re not done until you’ve been broken. You get all of me when you do, but I see you need a taste to help you.”

The alien kissing the human again, but this time it isn’t soft and sensual, it’s rough and hard. She pulls Ashe back toward Denise. Without even turning to look, Rin lets go of Ashe’s hair and grabs the bull’s cock. She tugs and strokes her slowly with a firm grip and not at all like she was before. The kiss last for several more long minutes before Rin finally breaks contact again.

The Grell spins around on all fours with her legs spread as wide as she can and starts sucking on Denise’s cock like a dog with a new bone. Ashe doesn’t need any prompting. How far will she be able to go is just a guess, but she isn’t going to pass up the chance of getting a taste. It is what I want right? This really isn’t cheating. It’s accommodating the boss’ daughter while on assignment.

Ashe quickly strips and gets down behind the girl and starts licking and sucking on her exposed cunt. She tries to see how far she can stick her tongue in the girl’s pussy, aiming to get the maximum amount of her sweet nectar. Rin is already dripping wet. She probably has yet to stop being wet.

Denise moans and grunts like she is getting her first blowjob ever as Rin sucks her cock and massages her balls in her small green hands. Denise has a hold of the back of Rin’s hair and is fucking her face as hard as she can. Ashe doesn’t know if that was agreed upon before she got there or it is just happening and the girl is letting it. Rin likes to be control, but regardless, she seems to be enjoying every bit of it. Maybe just a little too much.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.