The Lake House - Cover

The Lake House

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - James Olsen becomes one of the luckiest 15-year-olds in history when his aunt decides to take him as her lover and teaches him how to properly please a woman.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Meanwhile, in the Chris Craft...

Susan and Debbie laughed and talked as they enjoyed the wind and sun on their bikini clad bodies as they cruised down the lake in the big runabout. They had to be somewhat circumspect but that didn’t mean that they denied themselves a little casual thigh stroking now and then.

Susan leaned over to speak into Debbie’s ear so she wouldn’t have to raise her voice, “Do you think that Jimmy has fucked my twins yet?”

Debbie turned toward Susan and said, “You mean you didn’t buy their excuse for not going for a boat ride?”

“No,” Susan replied. “I can tell when my girls are horny, and based on what we overheard when we were eavesdropping earlier, I’m sure he’s gotten at least a blow job by now, but I’d put money on his having fucked one or both of them before we get back.”

“They’re going to have a good time then. I’ve been teaching him all sorts of things that no other boy his age should know, and he’s developed some remarkable staying power as well. He took on 3 ladies from the local golf club in one afternoon, (Susan’s eye brows went up at this) so he can handle your twins, believe me. Now, let’s forget about them for a bit and concentrate on us. I’ve missed you terribly, especially your long, snaky tongue in my pussy,” Debbie said, smiling.

Susan reached over and slid her left hand up Debbie’s thigh. Debbie spread her legs as far as she could so that Susan could cup her cunt mound. Debbie groaned as Susan’s fingers expertly massaged and squeezed her major labial folds through the skimpy fabric of her bikini bottoms.

“You’d better stop that before we crash into something. Wait til we get where we’re going and then we’ll be able to do everything we want, lover,” Debbie said, reluctantly removing Susan’s hand from her crotch.

“Oh, poo -- you’re no fun,” Susan said, pretending to pout. Then she stuck out her tongue (it WAS long) at Debbie and laughed.

“Just a little further, baby,” Debbie said. She aimed the boat at a spot of beach and eased it up into the shallows. She tossed out the anchor, and then fastened the bow rope to a low hanging branch. She grabbed a blanket out of the back seat and climbed over the side of the boat into the shallow water, holding the blanket over her head. Susan grabbed a small wicker basket from the back seat. Debbie turned and held out her hand to Susan, who took it and joined her. The two women waded up to the beach and, after slipping on sandals, moved onto a path through the bushes.

“Where are we going,” asked Susan?

“Come on, you’ll see,” said Debbie, taking Susan’s hand. They were quickly out of sight of the lake. The path wound through a thick stand of alder and buckthorn. Suddenly, it opened into a grassy grotto about 50 yards in diameter, surrounded by dense brush on one side, and a hedge of balsam, cedar, hemlock, and spruce on the other. It was as if you had suddenly come into a church -- quiet, peaceful, and private. Debbie spread the blanket on the ground and took the basket from Susan. Opening it, she took out a bottle of wine and two glasses. Handing the glasses to Susan, she opened the bottle and poured them each a glass of the dark red liquid.

She took a glass from Susan, raised it, and said, “To sex, and lots of it.” Susan laughed, repeated the toast, clinked glasses with Debbie and took a swallow of the rich red wine. Debbie, likewise, drank from her glass and the two women sat down on the blanket.

“How many times have I visited you at the lake, darling?” Susan asked.

“I don’t know -- a few dozen at least,” Debbie replied, taking another sip of wine.

“And, you never told me about this place,” Susan added, her fake pout on her face again.

“Because I just discovered it myself. In fact, you’re looking at the new owner of this stretch of privacy. I just bought it from an old man whose family owned it for years, but never did anything with it. 40 acres with several hundred feet of frontage. But, this clearing is why I really wanted it.”

“It’s beautiful,” Susan said, finishing her wine and putting the glass back into the hamper with the wine bottle. “But, I know you didn’t bring me here to drink wine and show me your latest real estate conquest. Come here, you sexy bitch, and let me kiss you.”

Debbie put her own empty glass back in the hamper, and turned toward Susan. Their lips met in a soft kiss which quickly deepened and became more passionate. They were alone, in a private spot, and had not been able to make love to each other for what seemed like forever. Debbie reached behind Susan and unfastened her bikini top, just as Susan did the same to her. Two scraps of cloth fell to the blanket and the two women pressed their bodies together. As their embrace deepened they stretched out on the blanket. Their legs entwined and they ground their pubic mounds into each other’s thighs while their kiss continued. Two sets of hands roamed over bare flesh, caressing, exploring, teasing. Both women whimpered and moaned with pleasure as they kissed and groped.

Debbie broke the kiss and lip nibbled her way to Susan’s pale, freckled neck. Susan had the milky complexion of a true English red head with a sprinkling of freckles on her neck, upper chest, and arms. Her breasts were B cup (almost C) and firm, the white flesh contrasting nicely with a set of bright pink areolas capped with long pink nipples that stiffened nicely when aroused. Because her skin was so light, it was easy to see the sex flush cover her upper chest and neck -- a dead giveaway that she was well along the path toward climax. From above, it was a marvelous tableau -- Debbie’s deep tan and blond hair contrasting with the white skin and red hair of her partner. Debbie’s kisses covered Susan’s neck, up to her earlobe, and back down, working her way toward Susan’s breasts, which were like ripe fruit, ready to be tasted.

Susan’s eyes were closed and she wore a slight smile on her face. Her expression betrayed some of her sexual tension mixed with anticipation. She was entirely focused on what Debbie’s lips and tongue were doing and how good they made her feel. Those teasing kisses and licks promised much better pleasures on the way.

Debbie caressed Susan’s belly with her fingertips as she kissed and lip-nibbled Susan’s breasts, avoiding her stiff nipples to concentrate on the milky white flesh surrounding them. The fingers stroking Susan’s belly inched down slowly; Susan’s belly quivered with excitement. When Susan thought she couldn’t stand anymore of Debbie’s teasing, the blond woman suddenly cupped Susan’s pussy mound, pressing against the cotton of the bikini bottoms and teasing the aroused flesh beneath. Susan moaned as she felt Debbie’s fingers press against her happy spot, and her hips involuntarily pushed up against the contact. Debbie moved her mouth back up to cover Susan’s lips with her own, kissing her deeply as she continued to massage Susan’s cunt through her swimsuit. Shifting her body, Debbie moved so that she was on top of Susan. In this position, her pussy mound pressed against Susan’s, and the two women ground into one another forcefully, moaning as their kiss continued. Susan’s arms wrapped around Debbie’s body, pulling them into an even tighter embrace.

If possible, their kissing became even more passionate. Susan’s hands went to Debbie’s ass, cupping the cheeks, pulling their two pubic mounds into even closer contact. This was real girl fucking. Susan reached down and undid the strings holding the sides of her bikini bottoms together and pulled them away from her flesh. Debbie broke contact long enough to get rid of her own panties, and then she looked down and gasped with shock. Where Susan’s fiery red pubic hair had once been there was now a mound of bare flesh with a cleft in the center, smooth as a newborn. She sat back on her haunches and stared.

“Susan! What the hell!” Debbie exclaimed, amazed at the sight. “What did you do?”

Susan laughed. “Like it?”

Debbie grabbed Susan’s thighs and spread them, bending down for a closer look. There wasn’t a hair to be seen. From the top of her mons pubis all the way back to her little brown rosebud Susan’s crotch was smooth and bare, completely devoid of any pubic fur. The flesh was bright pink with excitement; Susan’s blood engorged inner labia protruded from the deep cleft in her pubic arch, thickly coated with her sexual secretions. Susan reached down and rubbed her fingers over the proud flesh, slipping one into her slit and removing it, covered with the dew of her desire. She extended her juicy finger to Debbie, who reached out and guided the glistening digit to her lips, licking the fresh pussy paste with relish.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.