The Lake House - Cover

The Lake House

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - James Olsen becomes one of the luckiest 15-year-olds in history when his aunt decides to take him as her lover and teaches him how to properly please a woman.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

July 18, 1969 was a Saturday. Jim’s sex life, which had been incredible since his aunt claimed his virginity about six weeks earlier, entered a new phase that day.

Jim was outside watering some hanging flower baskets just after lunch when he heard tires crunch on the gravel driveway. He turned toward the sound and saw a shiny red 1968 Mercury Park Lane convertible, top down, roll into the car port next to the main house.

There were three women inside -- well, one woman and two girls. They all wore headscarves and he could see two blonde pony tails and one red one. Debbie came out to greet the guests, a huge smile of welcome on her face. Jim didn’t stop watering the flowers, but he kept his eye on the new arrivals.

“Susan!” Debbie squealed joyfully as she ran toward the driver’s side of the car.

“Debbie!” Susan replied in kind, stepping from the car and meeting Debbie with a warm embrace.

“You’ve been getting laid, haven’t you, love?” Susan whispered in Debbie’s ear as she hugged her closest friend and lover.

“Does it show?” Replied Debbie, blushing like a young school girl.

“Only to people who know you, darling,” Susan murmured, smiling.

Susan held Debbie’s shoulders, pushing her to arms length. “Girls, look at this fine specimen of womanhood. Pray that you look this good when you’re 45,” she said, laughing.

“Oh, stop,” said Debbie, laughing as well. The two women hugged again as the red convertible’s other two occupants emerged to stand next to Susan.

“Karen! Kerry!” Debbie hugged each in turn and kissed them on the cheeks. “How are you? How was the trip? Are you hungry? Thirsty? Come on in and have something to drink anyway. Jim? Jim! Come on over here and meet my friends,” Debbie said, looking around to see where her handyman/lover had gotten to.

Jim put down the hose and sauntered over to where Debbie and her guests were waiting. He was dressed in his standard work attire -- ragged cutoffs and soft soled mocs. His bronze skin made a nice contrast to the white cutoffs and sun bleached hair, and his recent experiences had given him a bit of a swagger that suggested a type of worldliness unique among boys his age. This was a man, not a boy, and anyone with an eye for these things would spot it immediately.

Susan saw it. She gave a low whistle as Jim came into view. She leaned toward Debbie and in a low voice said, “My god, Debbie, you weren’t kidding on the phone. He’s an Adonis in those cutoffs!” Debbie giggled, blushing again.

As Jim came up to the group, he got his first good look at the new arrivals, all of whom had removed their scarves and shaken out their long manes. Debbie hadn’t told him that Susan’s daughters were 1) Twins, and 2) Gorgeous. Susan was a handsome woman in her own right, tall (taller than Debbie) with flaming red hair fair skin, and high proud breasts. The sun dress she wore accentuated her figure nicely.

But, the twins -- holy smokes! Tall, like their mother, Karen and Kerry had long blond hair which hung halfway down their backs. Like Jim, they had the deep tan of people who spent time in the sun, and like their mother, the twins had great figures. For just a moment, Jim felt like a 15 year old kid, and worse, a nerdy 15 year old kid, trying to sit down at the cool table in the high school cafeteria. His defenses came up preparing him for the anticipated put down.

Then, he recalled that just the night before, he’d spent some quality time balls deep in his aunt’s clenching asshole while she screamed out a series of orgasms that should have been measurable on the Richter scale, and he calmed down. Twins, eh? Well, this would be interesting.

“Jim, this is my good friend Susan White, and her daughters Karen and Kerry. Ladies, this is my handyman and nephew, Jim Olsen,” Debbie said.

Jim took each of their hands in his for a polite squeeze and shake, as he had been taught, and made appropriate greeting noises, as did the girls.

“Jim, it’s so good to meet you,” Susan said as he took her hand, “Debbie has been telling me how much help you’ve been to her and how much she appreciates it,” she added with a wink.

“She knows,” thought Jim. “Well, well.”

“I’m sure learning a lot this summer, Mrs. White,” Jim said, looking Susan right in the eye. “There’s a lot to do at a place like this, so I’ve been pretty busy making sure everything Debbie wants done is taken care of.”

“I’m sure you have,” Susan replied, looking at Jim with frank appraisal and side order of hunger. “I’m sure you have.”

“Susan, you’ll have the guest room next to mine, and I thought the girls might like to have the boat house to themselves. Jim’s been staying down there this summer, but I thought he could move up to the third bedroom while you’re visiting so that Karen and Kerry wouldn’t have to share a room,” Debbie said.

“We don’t mind sharing a room, Mrs, Olsen,” Karen said. “Jim shouldn’t have to move out of the boathouse on our account.”

“Oh, he doesn’t mind a bit, do you Jim?”

“No, not at all. How about if I take Karen and Kerry’s luggage down to the boat house and get them settled in, Aunt Debbie,” Jim suggested.

“Great idea. I’ll get Susan all set in the guest room and then we can all sit down and get reacquainted.”

Susan tossed Jim the keys to the Park Avenue and he opened the trunk. The twins pointed out their bags. Jim grabbed one in each hand. They were heavy, but Jim managed to lift them without any apparent strain, something that wasn’t lost on the twins.

“This way, ladies,” Jim said, leading the way down the path to the boat house.

“We know,” one of the twins said, “we’ve been here before.” They looked at Jim’s backside as he walked ahead of them down the path, then at each other. They smiled. Debbie had told Susan about her relationship with Jim and what a fantastic lover he had become. What Susan and Debbie didn’t know was that the twins had been listening in on some of the conversations -- enough to know the score.

Karen and Kerry were popular at their high school. They were both nearly 17, they were cheerleaders, and worked as lifeguards at the swimming beach in their hometown. Their mother, Susan, was divorced from their father. She was a good parent, after a fashion. She had the girls on the pill soon after they started menstruating, and sat them down for a frank discussion of sex, boys, men, and other things. She left nothing to chance. She talked about unwanted pregnancies and how they could ruin a life. She talked about being discrete and paying attention to reputation.

So, the girls knew more about sex than most girls their age; they had been given the gift of freedom with responsibility, which they had used wisely. Neither was a virgin, but neither was a round heels either. What Susan DIDN’T know was that they regularly had sex with each other. What she ALSO didn’t know was that they knew SHE had sex with women as well, which is where they got the idea.

So, here they were, following a really cute guy down the path to the boathouse, and both of them admired the view.

Karen turned to Kerry and whispered “Paper, scissors, rock to see who gets him first?” Kerry nodded, and the two girls made fists, and went through the motions. Kerry chose paper, Karen chose rock, and that was that. Kerry would get first shot at Jim -- well, first after their mother, they assumed.

Jim carried the bags to the boat house and placed them in the bedrooms. “OK, since you’ve been here before, you know about the kitchen and where the bathroom is and stuff. There’s pop in the fridge. Feel free to help yourselves to anything you see here.”

Kerry giggled, “Anything?”

“Sure,” Jim grinned back at her, “Aunt Debbie always wants her guests to feel welcome. Is there something I can do for you right now?”

“Actually, there is,” said Karen. “You can help my sister and I settle a bet. She said that bulge in your shorts was a rolled up sock, and I bet 5 dollars that it was real.” The twins wanted to embarrass and intimidate Jim. He was younger than they were, after all, and they were high school royalty. On the other hand, he didn’t act at all intimidated by their presence. He seemed oddly at ease for a 15 year old boy around pretty girls.

Jim thought the twins were beautiful. If he had met them before this summer, he would have been completely tongue tied, or worse yet, he’d have relied on insults and bad jokes to insulate himself from rejection. But that was the old Jim Olsen. The new Jim Olsen was getting his ashes hauled on a regular basis by a beautiful woman, and that made all the difference in the world.

“Interesting bet,” Jim said. He paused a moment, then looked at Karen said, “OK, I’ll settle your bet, but regardless of who wins, one of you two owes me a blowjob, and I’ll let you two decide who it is.”

The twins looked at each other for a moment. This was NOT what they had expected. Jim wasn’t acting like any 15 year old boy they knew. Hell, he wasn’t even acting like the senior football players, who they regularly wound around their fingers. Jim’s sex appeal increased by the second along with their respect. But, the gauntlet had been thrown down and picked up. A response was required. Kerry said, “Deal.”

Jim unfastened the front of his cutoffs, unzipped, and let them drop to the floor. His cock popped straight up, a staff of gristle that bobbed a little in time to Jim’s pulse. Karen and Kerry stared at the white skin where his shorts and swimsuit had protected him from the sun’s tanning rays, and they also stared at his equipment, so obviously aroused, so obviously manlike. They were both getting turned on. Jim had completely turned the tables on the twins like no one else had ever done. Both felt a sexual flush creep up their flesh, starting at their pussies and upward through their bellies, breasts, necks, and faces. If Jim had ordered them to strip naked, they’d have done it, but that wasn’t what he wanted for now.

“Someone owes me a blowjob,” Jim said, crossing his arms across his bare chest and smiling. He was naked in front of a pair of beautiful girls and he was not self conscious at all. The twins continued to stare at his cock for a few moments.

“Ladies,” Jim said, making it a question.

“Paper, scissors, rock?” Karen asked, looking at Kerry and then back at Jim’s hardon.

“Go.”

“Paper, scissors, rock,” the two girls chanted.

“Rock breaks scissors, Karen. Looks like I win,” Kerry said.

Just then they heard the sound of approaching voices coming down the path from the main house. Jim quickly pulled up his cutoffs, and turned toward the door, saying, “I’ll collect later, ladies. Count on it.”

“Count on what, Jim,” Debbie said as she walked into the boathouse.

“I told the girls that they could count on me if they needed anything during their visit,” Jim said, smiling.

“Well, that’s very polite of you, Jim,” Susan said, “I’m sure Karen and Kerry will appreciate that.”

“Gotta get back to work and earn my keep, ladies. See you later,” Jim said, still smiling as he walked out the door and returned to his gardening chores as though nothing had happened.

While Jim had been acting as bell hop to the twins, Susan and Debbie had unloaded the rest of the luggage and got Susan settled in her room. When the suitcases hit the floor the two women embraced -- a far different embrace than the one they’d shared in the car port.

Their mouths met, tongues exchanged greetings, and their arms wound about each other. Thighs interlocked, pubic mounds ground against hard muscle, breast pressed into breast. This lasted about a minute, leaving both women breathless.

“Hello, Susan. God I’ve missed you,” Debbie whispered.

“You mean getting fucked a dozen times a day by a young stud like Jim didn’t make you forget all about me,” Susan teased.

“Oh stop,” Debbie laughed, playfully punching Susan on the shoulder. “It wasn’t a dozen times a day. Well, maybe the first day,” she giggled. “The first few days we pretty much fucked non-stop. Then, I sort of sobered up, and we started pacing ourselves. I’ve been rationing us since then, because I didn’t want the poor boy to be all worn out when you got here.”

“So, you’re going to share him with me?”

“Susan, how could you think I wouldn’t?”

“Oh, I’m just teasing you. I can’t wait to get into those cutoffs and try on that cock you’ve been telling me about.”

“Just be patient. You’ll get your chance. And, wait until he eats your pussy, Sue. I’m telling you, this kid’s got a VERY talented mouth. He took to pussy eating like a duck to water. And, he didn’t even bat an eye when I asked him to eat my ass. He’s a natural born stud, and I feel sorry for the good looking girls at his high school when he goes home, because they won’t stand a chance. He’s cute, confident, and smart. I think I’ve created a monster,” Debbie said.

“Well, he’d better look out, because my twins are man eaters. I think they own all the boys at their high school, although I don’t think they put out for more than just a few. But, they’re used to running the show, and I’m sure they’ll try to get the upper hand on Jim. Let’s go see how they’re getting along, shall we?”

Arm in arm, the two women walked out of the guest room and headed for the boat house. The windows of the boat house were open, and the two women could hear conversation taking place. They got within range just as Jim was saying “someone owes me a blow job” and they stopped to listen in on what would happen next.

When Karen said “looks like I win,” they resumed their approach to the boat house, and arrived just as Jim was saying “count on it.”

After Jim left, the twins exchanged “we need to talk” looks.

“So, girls,” Debbie said, “getting all settled in? I’m surprised you aren’t in your swim suits yet and asking to go water skiing.”

“Oh, we were just getting to know Jim a little bit. He’s nice,” Karen said.

“Yeah,” added Kerry, “Your nephew is pretty cool for someone his age.”

“Listen to you,” laughed Susan, “for his age. Ha! You’re only a year older. You’d think it was a decade.”

“So, girls, after you get unpacked, put on your swim suits and come on up to the house. We’ll go for a spin around the lake in the Chris Craft and maybe do some water skiing,” Debbie said.

“Cool!” Kerry said. She turned and disappeared into her room to unpack and change. Karen did the same, and the two ladies headed back up the hill to the main house to plan the rest of the day and change into their own swimming outfits. Debbie stopped along the way to ask Jim if he would get the Chris Craft ready and park it at the dock.

“We’re going on a boat ride -- want to come along,” Debbie asked?

“I really need to finish weeding this flower bed, Aunt Debbie. It’s supposed to rain tomorrow and I don’t want it to get away from me,” Jim said. “But I’ll go move the boat over to the dock. I gassed it up this morning, so it should be all set,” he added.

Jim took off his gloves, stuffed them in the back pocket of his cutoffs, and went back down to the boat house, this time walking past the living quarters door and into the “garage” where the boats were kept. The Chris Craft was in the stall closest to the boathouse bedrooms. There wasn’t much insulation -- the boat house wasn’t winterized -- and Jim could hear the twins talking.

“God,” a voice (Jim couldn’t tell whose) said, “I couldn’t believe it when he just dropped his shorts.”

“Yeah, and he wasn’t wearing any undies either!”

“Nice cock too. I wish mother and Debbie hadn’t come along. I would have enjoyed blowing him,” the first voice said.

“Well, I’d rather have that nice thick cock in my pussy than my mouth,” the second voice said. “Damn, my panties are soaked!”

Jim grinned to himself and started the big inboard. That ought to give the girls something to think about -- had he heard them? He slowly backed out of the stall and motored over to the dock, expertly tossing the loop of mooring rope over the metal support post and edging the Chris Craft up to the tires that kept the hull from scraping the dock. He shut off the engine and secured the stern line, then went back to his weeding. He’d have plenty to think about as he worked. As interesting as this summer had been so far, he suspected that it was going to get even more interesting shortly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.