The Lake House
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - James Olsen becomes one of the luckiest 15-year-olds in history when his aunt decides to take him as her lover and teaches him how to properly please a woman.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

In the days following their initial tryst, Debbie taught Jim a lot about human sexuality. In public, they were discreet, never overly affectionate, no hand holding, no midnight fucks in the Chris Craft, and no grabass at the beach.

At home behind closed doors though things were different. Class was in session and Jim was Debbie’s star pupil. He was more than happy to accept her tuition, because the lessons were all so pleasant. Jim was a quick study and he was VERY motivated. Within a week, he had mastered the art of unfastening even the most complicated bras with one hand, usually in about 2 seconds, never more than 4. He found that he loved kissing. Jim and Debbie spent long evenings in the living room on the big sofa in front of the fireplace making out, dry humping, and generally resisting the urge to rip each others clothes off for more mind blowing sex.

It would have been a pretty safe bet at that point that when James Olsen returned to school in the fall the girls of Stoneville High were in for a surprise. Consider if you will the idea that you could take the knowledge of your forty or fifty year old self and put it into the mind and body of a 15 year old. Boom.

Within two weeks, Jim had learned how to properly touch, lick, caress, and fondle every part of Debbie’s body for maximum erotic effect, and he found that he enjoyed giving pleasure almost as much as receiving it -- often times more. He was getting better at controlling his own climax, but like most 15 year olds, his first orgasm usually happened pretty quickly. That didn’t matter though because he was always ready to go again in a matter of moments. For Debbie’s part, she was getting the best, the hottest, and the most frequent sex of her entire life. She kept Jim well fed and made sure he got plenty of rest (there wasn’t all THAT much work to be done at the lake -- the handyman thing was a pretext as best). In return, he became her insatiable lover, whose ardor never flagged, and who worshiped her as a goddess. His confidence grew as he saw how Debbie responded to his lovemaking. That confidence wasn’t something he thought about -- it just happened, and was obvious to anyone who saw him, well, anyone with more than an ounce of discernment.

There was real work to do. Jim had to cut and trim the lawn, weed the flower and vegetable beds, and make sure that the various machines around the place were always ready for use. He did all of this with a cheerful attitude, and why not? He was getting more sex than any other 15-going-on-16-year-old on the planet, and all he needed to do keep getting it was to make sure his aunt stayed happy. The truth was more complex, and the author has chosen not to burden his readers with it. This is a stroke story, not an episode of Dr. Phil.

Debbie made sure Jim had time for golf, water skiing, and other activities of a non-sexual nature. She was as tempted as he just to spend every waking moment fucking each others’ brains out. But, someone had to be the adult, and so she imposed a certain amount of discipline on both of them. Ironically this was more difficult for Debbie than it was for Jim.

The first week after their initial tryst was wild, with nearly non-stop animalistic rutting. Debbie had some catching up to do, and Jim had a nearly bottomless supply of erections and semen. After that, however, Debbie began to ration their activities. She sat Jim down and explained why and, to her surprise, he took it pretty well. He knew he was still going to get laid a lot, and to tell the truth, his dick got a little sore sometimes.

Still, there was no question about Jim’s stamina or staying power. The phrase “go all night like a lumberjack” wouldn’t qualify as hyperbole.

One day Debbie needed to drive over to the next town for a meeting with her lawyers and accountants. In the days before e-mail, faxes, and Facebook, people often met face to face to exchange meaningful information -- imagine that! She would be gone all day, she told Jim, and he’d just have to find some things to do by himself after he finished his chores.

“No problem Debbie. I think I’ll bike over to the golf course and get in a round,” Jim said.

So after his chores Jim hopped on his bike and cycled over to the local links. This was 1969, remember, and at most small town golf courses in northern Wisconsin you didn’t need a tee-time. He’d played this course before. Debbie had a membership, and he was a familiar face, so when he walked into the pro shop, Joe, the pro/owner/manager greeted him with a smile.

“Hey Jim, how’s it going? Getting in a round today?”

“Yeah, Joe, my Aunt Debbie is meeting with her lawyers or something, and I’m all caught up on work, so I thought I’d get in a quick nine holes.”

“Good timing. See those three ladies on the first tee? Why don’t you join them? That would help me out because it’s going to get busy here shortly.”

Jim looked out toward the first tee-box. There were three reasonably good looking women standing around, talking, and waiting to start their round. “Why not,” Jim thought to himself.

“Sure, Joe. How about if you introduce me.”

“You bet. Come on.”

Joe walked to the first tee with Jim. The three women were waiting for the fairway to clear before hitting their drives.

“Ladies, would you mind if my young friend Jim played with you?” Joe asked. “He’s trying to get in 9 holes and I thought it might be nice if he didn’t have to do it by himself -- he might get lost out in the woods or something.” Joe added with a laugh and a playful punch to Jim’s shoulder. Jim laughed and so did the ladies, who were giving the handsome young man the once over.

“We don’t mind if he plays with us,” said a short brunette, “do we, girls?”

“No,” and, “not at all,” said the other two, smiling at Jim like an Orca might smile at a nice, fat, seal. Jim returned their looks with a smile of his own that suggested the seal might be armed with a machine gun.

Jim had on his usual golfing outfit: a pair of white tennis shorts and a white tank top. The outfit contrasted nicely with his tan. The hard physical labor he had been doing, not to mention all those bedroom “push-ups” had given his muscles a bit of definition. His experiences had also given him a little bit of a swagger and a certain undefined quality of confidence that women unconsciously notice, but almost always respond to, in a man.

Names were exchanged along with hand shakes, and the foursome got set to tee off. The woman who had spoken for the group was Mary, and her friends were Lois and Judy. Mary, as I said, was a short brunette, petite everywhere except in two places. She had a substantial bosom, which didn’t help her golf game much, and a nice ass.

Lois was a tall willowy ash blond with small high breasts and long legs. Judy was another brunette, compact and wiry, with the body of an athlete, probably a swimmer or gymnast.

They were all happily married stay-at-home moms whose children were away at summer camp. Their husbands were on a two week fishing trip to Canada. The three couples were quite close, and had their own, private, swingers circle. They loved sex, and rarely turned down a chance to fuck. When there were no men available, they fucked each other in the way of women since the dawn of time. Jim had no way of knowing any of this but he was definitely picking up a sexual vibe.

The ladies all stood behind Jim while he bent over to put his tee in the ground, and they weren’t interested in his swing mechanics, good as they were. They were admiring his butt and muscular legs.

For his part, Jim had taken the measure of these ladies as soon as he met them. Debbie had taught him the “tells” that gave away a woman on the make, or so she said. As he had shaken each of their hands during the introductions, Jim formed the impression that these women (who, in this century would be called “cougars”) were definitely on the make. Being almost 16, and having just discovered real sex, Jim was not only open to their interest but would do everything he could to encourage it. Since Debbie had often admired his ass, he resolved to give the ladies as many opportunities as he could to do the same, and he didn’t plan to be subtle about it.

Jim stood over the ball and gave his ass a few extra wiggles before he went into his swing. The ladies shared hungry smiles as they studied Jim’s form. He hit his drive, about 250 yards, straight down the middle of the fairway, and then the ladies went to their tee box to hit their drives. All three managed to find the short grass and the foursome walked off, chatting amiably.

“Do you live around here, Jim?” asked Mary.

“I’m from Stoneville,” he replied. “I’m just up here for the summer working for my aunt at her place on Lake Jubilee.”

“Who’s your aunt,” Lois asked?

“Debbie Johnson,” Jim replied.

“Oh, we know her,” Judy said, looking at the other two women in a way that gave special emphasis to her words, “Isn’t she a widow?”

“Yes, my Uncle Bob was killed in a car accident two years ago,” said Jim.

“So it’s just the two of you out there?” Mary asked.

“So far, but we’re expecting some friends of hers to show up fairly soon. I’ve been helping get the place ready for company, doing yard work and that sort of thing,” Jim said.

The conversation continued as the round progressed. Jim was a pretty good player -- his father was a 3 handicap and had taught Jim the game early in life -- and he decided to use this to his advantage. Mary’s putting was atrocious and putting was something Jim was particularly adept at.

“Mary, may I give you a suggestion on your putting?”

“By all means -- it can’t get any worse,” Mary replied after missing another 2 foot putt by 3 feet.

Jim demonstrated what she was doing wrong and then showed her the correct technique.

“How about if you stand behind me and guide my arms. That might help me get it,” Mary said. The other two ladies immediately got the giggles.

Jim stepped up behind Mary and reached around to place her arms and hands in the proper position. In order to do this, he had to press his crotch into her backside. As soon as Mary felt the contact, she pressed her buttocks into Jim’s groin and gave a very suggestive wiggle. To her shock, he pressed back, and she could feel his cock stiffen. Not only that, but when his arms went around her, he was not, as most boys his age would have been, careful about touching her breasts. In fact, he made sure that he rubbed against the sides of her tits as he positioned her arms and helped her adjust her putting stroke.

This was not lost on the other two, who proceeded to develop swing issues of their own. Jim noticed that their games seemed to be getting worse, and he smiled to himself as first Lois and then Judy asked him to help them fix some imaginary problem. He made no attempt to hide the bulge in his shorts, and he also made no attempt to avoid pressing it into their backsides when opportunity arose. He wondered how long it would take for one of them to make a move. It took 7 holes.

When they were on a very heavily wooded part of the course near the tee-box for the 8th hole, Mary said, “Jim, that tent in your shorts looks very uncomfortable. Would you like one of us to take care of that for you?”

“Right here?” Jim asked, looking around to see if anyone was nearby.

“Well, I was thinking of taking you behind those bushes over there, actually,” Mary said, pointing to a large clump of hazelnut just off the 7th green. She extended a hand to Jim, who took it and followed Mary into the brush.

Lois called out, “Save some for the rest of us, Mary!” All four laughed at this. Jim was curious to see what it would be like with someone other than Debbie.

There was a well worn path into the hazelnut patch and Jim discovered that there was a small clear space within that put them out of sight from other golfers. Once there, Mary wasted no time in dropping to her knees in front of Jim and pulling his shorts and underwear down to his ankles. As his cock came free, it slapped against his belly, stiff and throbbing, a spot of clear, glistening, fluid forming at its bright pink tip.

“Oh, yes,” sighed Mary, “a hard man is good to find.” Mary fisted the stiff maleness in front of her, then she looked up at Jim, “I would love to have this cock in my pussy, but I don’t want to finish the round with cum leaking into my shorts. If you have time, I know the other two ladies would like to get to know you better too -- we could go somewhere private after the round if you’re interested.”

Jim grinned, “Sure!”

Mary’s leaned in and engulfed Jim’s cock, her lips sliding to the root in one go, her tongue scrubbing the sensitive underside of his teenaged tonker. Her nose pressed into his damp pubic hair and her lust grew as she inhaled the manly musk wafting from his sweaty crotch.

Mary reached around with one hand and grabbed Jim’s ass, pulling him further into her mouth. Her other hand stroked his cock each time her head moved back. Jim pumped his hips in time with Mary’s sucking; feeding her his dick and feeling his balls bounce off of her chin. Mary let go of Jim’s ass and grabbed his hand, placing it on the back of her head.

She released his cock for a moment and, looking up at him, said, “I want you to fuck my face, Jim, and give me a big load of cum right down my throat. We don’t have a lot of time, so just go ahead and let it fly.”

Her mouth opened around Jim’s cock once more and he was enveloped in her humid warmth. Jim got the message, and grabbed Mary’s head in both hands, skull fucking her, totally focused on his own pleasure. Mary, meanwhile, used her free hand to reach into her shorts to finger her cunt, which was boiling with need. Sucking off this teenager was just the sort of slutty thing Mary loved to do and it turned her on like gangbusters. She moaned around his thrusting prick, adding to their pleasure.

Mary now had one hand in her pants and one hand on Jim’s thigh, steadying herself while she gave Jim a no-hands blow job. She was close to cumming already, and she sensed that Jim was getting there too, judging from his grunts of pleasure.

“I’m gonna cum!” he hissed, and that was all the warning she got before her mouth and throat were flooded with hot, sticky, teen spunk. Mary moaned around Jim’s spurting dick as the jizz splashing against her tonsils triggered her own orgasm.

Finally, Jim’s cock quit jerking, and Mary squeezed out the last drops of his milky white sperm with her fist. His body shook all over as the last of his orgasm blasted across his highly aroused nervous system.

Mary stood up, rearranged her clothing, and joined her two friends at the 8th tee box. Jim pulled up his pants, and walked out of the bushes just in time to see Mary kissing first Lois and then Judy full on the lips. Jim smiled as he realized that she was snowballing with her friends, and they were enjoying it. He and Debbie had done this on more than one occasion so he wasn’t shocked, but it added to what he knew about the amorous trio.

“Well, well, well,” he thought, “learn something new every day.”

The foursome resumed their round and everyone played fairly well on the final two holes, although Jim was a bit distracted, and missed an easy par putt on the 9th hole. That was because Judy had just whispered in his ear wondering if he’d like to see two women eating each other’s pussies after the round. His recently blown cock sprang back to life with a vengeance at the thought of seeing something like that.

“Jim,” Lois said as they walked off the 9th green, “we usually go over to my house after a round for a drink and some relaxation. Would you like to come with us?”

“That’d be great,” Jim said, grinning, “Do you live close enough for me to ride my bike?”

“You can ride with me,” Judy said, smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

“He can ride ON you is what you really meant,” Mary said, laughing. They all laughed at this, and Jim quickly put his clubs away and joined Judy in her 67 Chrysler. There was no one else nearby in the large parking lot, so Jim slid over on the vinyl seat until he was right next to the compact brunette. He placed his hand on the inside of her left thigh. Judy turned her head to face him and he kissed her. He worked his fingers up inside the leg opening of her shorts until he was rubbing on the soaked front panel of her panties. Judy spread her legs, and he managed to work his hand inside the leg hole of her panties to touch the soaked pubes covering her sex.

Judy moaned into Jim’s mouth as her hand gripped his dick through his shorts. Her hips humped against his fingers, which had found the slippery entry to her pussy hole and sawed back and forth against the sensitive flesh.

A car horn blasted them both back to reality, and they looked back to see Mary and Lois laughing at them.

Jim laughed too and moved back to his side of the front seat, reaching into his shorts to ease the position of his rock hard erection. Judy tried to focus on her driving, but she kept looking at Jim’s crotch. It’s a wonder they didn’t have an accident on the way to Lois’ house. Pretty soon, however, they pulled into the car port with Mary and Lois right behind them. They hurried into the house, not wanting to waste a moment before the fun began.

Lois closed and locked the door. “Downstairs. Family Room,” she said, obviously excited. Mary already had her shirt and shoes off as she moved toward the door to the lower level. Judy who had been first in the door, was already naked from the waist up, her pert tits capped by spiky brown nipples. Mary’s big tits bounced in front of her as she ran down the stairs. Lois turned toward Jim and beckoned him toward the basement stairway, then followed him down, pausing to toss aside her shirt and unfasten her bra.

Jim followed Mary and Judy down the stairs. The two women moved into the family room and quickly divested themselves of their remaining clothing. Lois, reaching the bottom of the stairs, stripped off her shorts and panties, then scrubbed off her sox, leaving Jim the only one clothed.

“Jim, you’re over dressed,” Lois giggled, coming up behind him. She reached around and unfastened his shorts. Judy stepped up and pulled his shorts and underwear down to his ankles while Mary pulled off his shoes and socks. Lois grabbed the hem of Jim’s shirt and pulled it off, tossing it on the floor.

“That’s better – now everybody’s naked,” Mary said, giggling. Judy was on her knees in front of Jim, fascinated by the bobbing cock hovering at eye level.

“Go ahead, Judy, give it a taste, Sweaty cock is always good cock,” Mary said. Judy looked up at Jim, and then grasped his cock in her left hand; his balls in her right. Her mouth opened, and she pushed her head forward, engulfing the teenager’s manhood in her warmth.

“Ahhhhh,” Jim breathed, feeling his cock stimulated by Judy’s lips and tongue. She bobbed her head up and down sucking him with gusto.

Judy moaned as she inhaled his manly fragrance and felt the warm, throbbing gristle slide in and out of her mouth. Lois stood beside her, kissing Jim furiously while Mary knelt behind the horny teen, kissing and licking Jim’s ass and reaching between his legs to massage the skin just behind his balls. Jim was in heaven. Sex with Debbie had always been incredibly good, but this was another kind of sex all together. Every part of him was being stimulated.

“C’mon Judy,” Lois gasped, breaking the kiss, “I’ve gotta have that cock in my pussy.”

Lois grabbed Jim’s hand as Judy released his saliva coated cock and led him to a nearby sofa. Lois pushed the cushions to the floor and flopped on her back, lifting and spreading her long legs – inviting Jim to quench her burning need. Jim gazed down at the sexy woman sprawled on the sofa cushions. Her upper chest bore the flush of desire, her nipples were hard, her pussy obviously wet – the swollen, shiny lips clearly visible through her light blond pubic hair. He knelt down, fisted his cock, leaned forward, notched the head in Lois’ glistening opening, and pushed home, sinking to the balls in one, long, slow, thrust.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh gaaaaaaawwwwwwwd,” Lois groaned as she felt Jim’s balls come to rest against her ass. “Hold it there ... hold it right there, Jim,” she moaned, reveling in the feeling of his rock hard dick pulsing and twitching deep inside her cunt. She wrapped her legs around Jim’s narrow hips and pulled him hard against her, grinding their pubic mounds together. Jim kissed her, his tongue probing, claiming her gasping mouth. He loved the feeling of her hard nipples against his chest, and the little mewling sounds she made as they pushed against each other.

Lois broke the kiss, and gasped, “fuck me, damn you! Fuck me hard!”

Jim grinned down at her, pulled his cock halfway out of her clasping cunt and then drove home. Lois grunted as all the air was forced out of her lungs. Jim began to hammer his cock into Lois’ sex, driving her ass into the cushions, making her grunt, squeal, or cry out every time he hit bottom. Her inarticulate noises became continuous as Jim picked up the pace.

Jim’s eyes were closed; his face a mask of concentration; his arms locked and rigid, palms against the carpet on either side of the cushions under Lois’ head. Her wet pussy produced squishy noises on every stroke, and she felt her juices leaking down her ass. She’d been fucked many times on these cushions, so she wasn’t worried about leaving a stain.

Lois arched her back and thrust her hips up against Jim’s cock, using her long legs for leverage. Then, she reached down, grabbed her knees, and pulled her legs back under Jim’s arms, drawing her knees to her chest. Jim responded without breaking stride, grasping the backs of Lois’ knees and pushing them against her shoulders. He drilled his cock straight down into her pussy, and in this position, he was in as deep as he could go. Lois gasped for breath. This new position compressed her diaphragm and made breathing difficult but her pussy felt so good that she didn’t care. Lightning bolts of pleasure pulsed through her nervous system until she was awash in a sea of endorphins. Pleasure came to her in waves, and she cried out, as her orgasm hit.

“Fuck ... Jim ... gonna ... cuh-cuh-cuh-cuh-ccccuuuuuummmmmmm,” she managed to gasp between his pounding thrusts.

Jim felt Lois clamp down on him as her pussy began its orgasmic spasms and that was all he needed to achieve his own release. One, two, three, four, thrusts of his cock into the clenching folds and he was over the top. His dick exploded, coating Lois’ cock trap with the contents of his teenaged testicles.

Lois felt the warmth of Jim’s ejaculation and it added fuel to her own orgasmic fire. Every twitch of Jim’s jerking johnson sent another pleasure wave crashing over her trembling frame. She was about to faint from anoxia, but she didn’t care. Her entire universe had been reduced to the pleasure emanating from the junction of her pussy and Jim’s creaming cock.

As Jim’s semen stream slackened, he came back to himself and released Lois’ legs, which flopped down limp and twitching on either side of his hips. Going down on his elbows, Jim kissed Lois – more tenderly this time, and she responded, her labored breathing slowing to a more normal pace as the calm lassitude that normally follows powerful pleasure took hold. Jim pulled his slightly softened cock from Lois’ pussy, releasing a flood of juices which ran warmly down from her jade gate to pool beneath her on the cushion. He rolled off her body and lay beside her on the thick shag carpet, idly caressing her stomach and breasts as he continued to kiss her mouth, neck, and upper chest.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.