The Pirate Princess - Cover

The Pirate Princess

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Honey was a female swashbuckler with a quick blade and a temper that matched her heated womanhood. Her seductive ways inspire loyalty from every member of the crew from the first mate to the lowly cabin boy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

The nasty scuttlebutt on that spring morning in Dominica was that the dangerous girl-child known as the Pirate Princess was on the war-path. The rough characters strewn about like felled trees were still fighting off disastrous hangovers from the night before made no bones about searching like jackals in the scuppers looking for a taste of something to drive away the demons of excessive drink.

A peg-legged slice of extreme ugliness was leaning with unsure balance on the arm of a one-eyed character with little visible attributes to inspire such confidence in reliable stability. The others starting to stir after a night of drink and debauchery smiled at the suggestion that the proud Pirate Princess was not happy despite her youth, energy and delicately sculptured beauty in the midst of such bleak surroundings.

Her leggings were so tight that her feminine folds were visible to the naked eye and she never hesitated to bend over in front of her jaded followers because she knew they feared her blade and her nasty temper when roused by unpermitted liberties in the early morning hours.

The captain’s name was “Honey” but she was never addressed by it directly because it riled her so viciously that none would venture the scene that followed their mistake. Generally, she was addressed by either “Captain” or “Princess” and she responded nicely to either.

Only the first mate remembered back to when the Pirate Princess was actually a prisoner of the dreaded Pirate ship “Black Beauty”. The exterior planks were almost a shade of horrible black from the fires of burning ships and the ravages of time. The crew was a motley bunch, all criminals in their own right; with plenty of crimes against the crown and nature to omit on their gravestones should they ever make land before they expired. The likelihood was that they would simply be sewn into a shroud of canvas to be sent without ceremony to “Davey Jones” locker in some far away bottomless sea with secrets to be kept for all eternity.

She had learned all the hard lessons of the skull and crossbones clans and her pretty face was at odds with her deep ingrained attitude of chaos and bad behavior. To Honey, the mere suggestion that she was in any way remotely related to showing ladylike behavior was the worst insult imaginable and she quick with her little sharp knife to leave the wordy miscreant with a reminder of her terrible ire.

Honey had lost her virginity early in life and she never really considered it an act that required much fuss or sad face at a supposed loss of innocence. In her way, she was grateful to the drunken Captain that had captured her along with her sissified brother with his buggered flanks and female movements that made the entire crew laugh when he was pretending to be a man, a sailor, or possessed of a pirating personality. She pitied her half-brother but made no outright move to better his treatment. In her mind, it was better he serve up his hindquarters rather than her because she hated to walk with a modified gait that made even the cabin boys snicker with derision for those captives that received unwelcome nocturnal visits from anal-minded sailors a long way from land and the comfort of a convenient brothel to offer them solace of the feminine variety in normal copulatory exercises.

It became her pleasure to receive the amorous advances of the ranking officers on the pirate ship because she was carefully building a base of power that relied on the exchange of female flesh for promises of support in a leadership role. At first, she was convinced the rough bandits would never accept a female as a Captain, but when she met Captain Rosemarie at the winter trading festival in the Dry Tortugas, she realized that a woman could give orders as easily as a man.

She even allowed the middle-aged and well-weathered Rosemarie to dress her in a Spanish gown of pure gold and bone buttons just to remove it hastily to eat her juices in a way that surprised her with the unnatural frenzy. It seemed hard to believe the fearsome Captain Rosemarie was slurping busily between her pretty knees and that she could see the older woman’s backside rising and falling with obscene rapidity so close at hand. She prodded the slightly drooping cheeks with her finger, then her toe and finally, with her tongue just to show her that she was almost as perverted in taking her pleasure. The sheer agony of listening to her new mentor’s pants of release drove her to spank her captured bottom with savage intensity the like of which poor Rosemarie had never be subjected to before.

Captain Rosemarie even shared a Spanish student captured near Havana with her to show her good will.

Desidario was just barely out of his teens but he had male equipment that had Rosemarie boasting to one and all to be far superior to most males wandering in deep waters and away from common female companionship. His mother had been captured with him and she was servicing the crew around the clock with a combination of grace and dignity worthy of a “De La Noche” with bank accounts that staggered the mind of most criminal elements. The “over the hill” lady was, in fact, quite satisfied with her treatment because she had long ago given up any hope of maintaining male attentions in those matters that seemed so important to her in her easygoing youth.

The gift of “Desi’s” long, thick member was a revelation to Honey because up to that time, she had not achieved the shaking convulsions of a true female orgasm and her education under Desi’s tutoring was the thing she needed to motivate her to take charge of her life and vie for command of her own ship. She aspired to out-do Captain Rosemarie in commanding a ship and in directing the activities of fine dandy’s like Desi to ease her need for refined love-making and not the rough and tumble of pirating ways.

It was Desi that introduced the Pirate Princess to the art of oral love-making and she became expert in giving and receiving such favors with a skill that made several young men her followers with deep-rooted loyalty based in numerous satisfactory nocturnal sessions of perverted desire.

In fact, other crews of other pirate ships were quick to relate that the Pirate Princesses ship was a tight ship in more ways than one and when they admitted the entire really loved their captain, they were only stating the physical reality of the reasons for their obvious loyalty.

The “Black Beauty” came up like a ghost from the mist after a gale that tossed and tumbled bigger ships casting them about like sticks in a small child’s game.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.