Robin's Loving Family - Cover

Robin's Loving Family

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 36: Playing ‘Safe’

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36: Playing ‘Safe’ - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Early the next morning, Cyndi’s mother dropped her off for another sleepover. Samantha had set this visit up when she had made a doctor’s appointment for Cyndi to get her safe. The last thing they needed was for Jax to get one of these girls pregnant. As Sam wasn’t the other girl’s mother or legal guardian, she had to do something unorthodox. She had found that a certain doctor was known to trade liberties for prescriptions. So she made some discrete promises and as a result the appointment wasn’t until much later at the end of normal office hours.

Closing the door behind her, Jax motioned Cyndi toward the kitchen. He’d answered the door, pulling it wide open and waving at Cyndi’s mother, watching the parent pull away from the driveway after a moment. “Everyone’s still asleep, we were up kind of late. I was just making some coffee,” he said, turning and walking towards the kitchen, his legs and feet bare beneath the shorts and t-shirt he had thrown on to answer the door.

Cyndi dropped her small bag by the entryway table and began to remove her clothing. Even though it was early, her mind had been envisioning spending some quality time with her friend and her friend’s brother; dressing like Robin usually did seemed the best way to get that to happen quickly.

Turning from the now percolating coffee machine, Jax took note of the girl’s naked arrival and nodded approvingly. “Good girl, very good.” Leaning back against the counter, he waited as Cyndi glided over, her hand reaching out to caress the front of his shorts. Feeling his hardening shaft, she smiled, licked her lips, then she reached inside of his garment to grasp his hot prick in her cool fingers.


Jax’s dick was still mostly soft; it took a little more than a naked girl and the promise of a impending fuck session to get him fully erect now. Gripping the shaft, she could feel that it was sticky with something. Not that it was really all that surprising; this cock spent more time in a girl than out. Pulling her hand out and gripping his shorts, she pulled them down to his ankles.

The only move Jax made was to sip his coffee.

A moan of desire came from the girl as the tool that gave her so much pleasure was revealed. Even flaccid, the size of his cock was impressive. Cyndi could feel her sex grow moist as she sank to her knees on the hard kitchen floor and took up the member in her hands once more. The smell of pussy was strong, but not so much to suggest it was recent. She guessed late last night. She started to lick the mammoth prick and was rewarded by feeling it stiffen and start to stand up. After a few more moments, she had Jax fully erect and throbbing in her hand. She dove down as far as she could on the cock, her lips a tight seal around it, as the fingers of her free hand dipped into her now dripping hole.

Jax let her continue to suck his cock until he finished his mug of coffee. Placing it down on the countertop, he reached down and helped Cyndi back to her feet. He kicked his shorts off, then he took the girl by the hand and guided her to his bedroom. Inside they could see Robin all tangled up in the blankets. Enough skin was showing for it to be obvious she was naked and by the limp look, it was clear she was still asleep. Jax quickly stripped out of his t shirt and lay Cyndi down on his side of the bed and climbed on top of her. Remembering the reason why Cyndi was here this morning, he debated about taking the girl in the ass, but he decided to just pull out before cumming.

Cyndi reached down and grabbed the flesh rod and guided it to her quim. She had been getting fucked a lot by Jax, but recently she had share him with other girls far too much for her own pleasure. Right now, she had him all to herself and she wanted a monster fuck. Gripping his flanks, she pulled hard, wanting him inside of her ‘right now’. Jax didn’t make the girl wait long, letting her pull on him for a moment before he plunged into her to the hilt. Cyndi tilted her head back and let out a cry of pleasure. Even though she was hot and ready to go, he was still really big and she felt a little pain as he spread her inner walls out with his girth. Cyndi gripped onto him as he went to town on her pounding her good and hard.

Robin started to rouse from the bed shaking and the moans coming from her friend. In her newly awakened state the ruckus confused her. Sitting up she looked at her brother and saw what he was doing. She assumed he was fucking her sister, but the hair color was all wrong. As her mind started to clear she saw that it was Cyndi, who must have arrived while she was asleep. Rousing herself, she thought that this was no way for a hostess to be.


Slipping out from under the covers, Robin lay next to the copulating couple, her body perpendicular to theirs, as she lowered her mouth to Cyndi’s breast and began to lick and suck on her nipple. “Morning!” she said in between suckles, moaning a bit as the intensity of their fucking began to work on her own just awakening mental state. Looking down Cyndi’s body, she watched as her brother’s thick cock speared into her friend, over and over, the sounds of their sex’s squelching, and the strong odor of wet cunt, wakening her completely. Reaching back between her thighs, she could feel her own dampness, and as she lazily circled her clit while sucking on Cyndi’s nipple, she was oblivious to just how complete her transformation was becoming. From being dead asleep to masturbating and pleasing her best friend while they got fucked had only taken Robin a few seconds. When Jax’s hand spanked her backside in greeting, she moaned into Cyndi’s breast, wriggling her body in reaction.


Jax kept going plowing into Cyndi as Robin sucked on her friend’s nipples while she played with herself. The girl’s transformation was almost complete, well it very well may be completed. They just had a few more trials to put her through to see how she would react. Jax is certain that Robin will fly through most of them without any problem at all. The man was getting nearer and nearer and his sister’s warning about pregnancy penetrated his brain, finally, so he reached out and grabbed Robin by her hair and dragged it down to her friends stomach -- facing him. Being so much closer to their copulating bodies, the smell of Cyndi’s sex was strong. Just before her brother blew his load he pulled free of Cyndi’s cunt and shoved the head of his cock into Robin’s mouth. With a grunt, he came pumping his full load into Robin’s mouth. This was old hat to his youngest sister by now so she had no trouble drinking it all down, cum made up a significant portion of her diet by now.

As Jax moved away, Robin Moved herself lower and started to eat out her friends gaping pussy. Climbing around and farther up the bed Jax took Robin by her hips and moved her over. Even lifting her underside up off the bed so she ended up straddling Cyndi’s head. Pushing her backside down her best friend started in on her as soon as her own wet slit was in range and the two girls began 69’ng each other. They kept this up until they both got off and then hopped into the shower together.

This day went much like the previous one only with Cyndi in the mix. It was always clear she preferred Jax’s cock, but she never shied away from Kyle’s and even her and Samantha had fun together. However, as it got late Sam had the two girls go ahead and get dressed just as she went to do. She did tell the pair they didn’t have to worry about putting on any underwear, they would be taking it off soon enough. Before too long all three girls climbed into the car and Jax drove them to the doctor’s office. He wouldn’t be going in with them, but he didn’t mind being the chauffeur.


Robin could feel the warmth of her friend’s private membranes, her tongue probing, tasting, teasing. She had been contentedly sucking on Cyndi’s nipples until Jax had pulled her down and fed his spurting cock into her mouth, correctly assuming she would easily swallow every drop of his sperm. As soon as he had left, she had moved to get her mouth on Cyndi’s wetness, and as the two girls sixty-nined, she could feel her own pinkness flood her friend’s mouth.

Smiling in decadent delight at her friend as the two headed off to the shower, Robin barely registered the change in their relationship. She saw nothing wrong with sucking off her brother, or her best friend, and she’d gladly do it again.


Sitting in the back seat, chatting with Cyndi about the changes that might be in store for them when school started up again, Samantha turned around and nodded. “You have no idea just how much power you have now ... that’s part of why I agreed with Jax and his plan to help Robin ‘wake’ up so to speak. Boys are soooooo easy ... just you wait. “ Turning back forward, she smiled, nodding at Jax, she muttered “And this doctor visit should help them understand that even more!’


Jax shot Samantha a sideways look when she went on about how easy boys were. Catching the look Sam just stared right back at him, “You know I am right”. The older brother didn’t respond right away as he mulled her words through his head. “You are mostly right but there are some guys out there who have more self-control than others.” It may not seem like it but Jax was one of those, he would never let a girl lead him around by the cock, though he knew plenty of other guys that would.

Once they were parked, all three girls piled out of the car and walked to the office’s main entrance. There were only a few cars left in the office building’s parking lot and when they pushed on the door they found it locked. Samantha pulled out her phone and sent a quick text message. About a minute later the nurse that Robin had seen last time she was there showed up and unlocked the door to let them in. She was still wearing her nurses outfit, though the top three buttons were undone showing a large amount of cleavage. It looked like if she turned too fast she would spill right out of her top.

Skipping the waiting room, the nurse led the three directly into an examination room. She pointed to the standard hospital gown and asked Cyndi to put it on. Robin, being the helpful girl that she was, helped her friend do this, not that it was much of a chore. Only seconds after Cyndi got the gown tied around her back, the doctor walked in with the nurse on his heels. “Good evening ladies” he said as he rolled his stool over and sat down. The nurse handed the doctor a clipboard and he pulled a pen from his coat pocket. “This is the first time you have visited a gynecologist and you are looking to get the depo shot. I have to ask you a few questions and then do a physical examination.” Robin was here not all that long ago and the doctor asked her friend the same questions before getting her positioned up in the chair with her feet in the stirrups. The doctor rolled his stool between her legs as he slid on a pair of latex gloves, lifted her gown and started his examination. The man may be morally bankrupt, giving out prescriptions for money and having sex with his patients, especially underage ones, but no one could claim that he wasn’t a good doctor.

Cyndi’s sex was still a little red and swollen from the use it had been put through today, but the doctor didn’t say anything about its appearance. After feeling around her insides for a bit, he moved on to check her breasts. “OK you appear perfectly healthy fine, let’s give you the shot in the right hip. The nurse carefully prepared the syringe, ensuring the proper amount of contraception filled the chamber. Lifting Cyndi upright, the doctor helped her stand and turn around. “Hold onto the bench, yes, like that” he told her as the slightly bemused young girl did as she was told. Lifting the hospital gown up higher and higher, exposing the flesh of Cyndi’s backside, the doctor continued. “It takes two weeks before you are safe to not use contraception, and this shot does not protect you from STDs so keep that in mind.” The doctor turned and took the prepared syringe and stuck it in the girl’s right hip and pressed the plunger.

As this was going on, Samantha moved in behind Robin and as soon as the needle plunged into Cyndi, the older sister lifted the girl’s dress up to her waist with one hand and she slid her other hand between her sister’s legs. Moving Robin over to stand directly in front of the now seated nurse, Samantha could see how the blonde nurse was watching the two sisters, licking her red lipstick colored lips slowly as she watched Samantha begin to play with Robin’s obviously wet and ready pussy. The doctor had pulled Cyndi’s gown higher up, bunching it around her neck, fully exposing her to the room and he started to undo his pants. He grinned down at her, “Do you take it up the ass?”, he asked, rubbing his hands all over the full backside of the young girl, pulling apart her ass cheeks, and peeking at the round treasure buried between them.

“Oh, she will do whatever you like to get the ‘full’ discount, Jax insisted that we did not have enough money for all of these shots!” Samantha said, nodding at the nurse, watching as the other woman, raised her hands and slid them up under Robin’s sole garment, running her fingers up and over the young girl’s firm breasts, pinching the hidden nipples slightly. “Take this off, Robin” Samantha said, putting the hem of Robin’s thin dress in her quivering hands, both hands moving to tease and expose her sister. Tapping Robin on the thigh, she had her part her legs, drawing the nurse’s gaze down to see her pretty butterfly.

“Oh, that’s pretty, let me see!” The nurse insisted, lowering her hands as Robin pulled her dress upwards, her arms getting stuck overhead for a moment as the dress got snagged for a moment. Fully exposed, she almost fell as the nurse’s hands joined her sister’s, and as Robin finally dropped the dress behind her, she could see the red lips of the nurse zeroing in on her shaved pussy. Moaning, twitching her hips in eager readiness, Robin moved forward, pushed somewhat by Samantha as her sister’s hands went to cup her firm breasts from behind.

Cyndi moaned, hearing Samantha’s words, and as the Doctor continued to lift her thin gown up to her neck, she shuffled her legs nervously, but kept herself bent over, even parting her feet a little bit, rocking her hips from side to side in silent welcome.

“Oh, she is a naughty girl, no wonder she needs the shot, she wants everyone to fuck her pussy, but without the shot she had to give them her dirty little butt. What sluts you girls are today” the doctor muttered in mock disgust, stroking his cock as he lined it up between the bent over girl’s cheeks, rubbing the head up and down her crack, zeroing in on her little rosebud. “Best get it a bit wet first though, he said, sliding down and slipping the full length of his prick into her overworked and abused cunt. Balls deep, he slid in two, three times, before pulling out and again running his now wet cock against her backside.


Cyndi turned her head and looked over her shoulder catching a very brief glimpse of the doctor’s cock and relaxed. While no woman would consider his tool small he did not have a massive cock like Jax so she knew she wouldn’t have any trouble taking him in her ass. Even though this was payment for his services that didn’t mean she couldn’t enjoy it and why not play it up a little.

The girl let out a brief moan as she felt the doctor shove his cock into her sore pussy and thought that he might have changed his mind despite his words, but he pulled out after only a few thrusts and she felt his cock come into contact with her ring again. “Yes doctor ... fuck me in my dirty ass” it wasn’t until just now that she realized she didn’t even know what the doctor’s name was. She felt the slight pain of the initial penetration but that faded quickly and the doctor slid balls deep in the girl. Due to the lack of a major reaction the man surmised that this was not her first anal experience, probably not even in the first ten. He didn’t mind though he didn’t often get a teen’s body to use as he liked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.