Robin's Loving Family
Chapter 35: Back to normal?

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35: Back to normal? - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

With the house population back down to normal Jax wrapped an arm around Robin’s shoulders. “Come with me back to the bedroom, I am not finished yet. Maybe you should invite your brunette friend over sometime. I think it would be fun to tie her up and see how long we can keep her on the cusp of cumming without pushing her over.”

Robin nodded, “Sure, um, I bet she would ... and Samantha wants Cyndi back over in a couple days ... we should pick a different day I suppose?” Following her brother, she wondered what else he might want, other than maybe her cleanup duties, she was not sure they had taken enough time to do it up proper.

Jax kept his arm wrapped around his little sister’s shoulders as he led her back to his bedroom. Jax had gotten a lot of pussy over the past few days, A LOT! He had of course loved every minute of it, but now he was glad he just had Robin. He could take his time and do what he wanted, not worry about the next person in line waiting for her turn with his cock. Jax of course didn’t bother to close the doors as they walked in, and he didn’t have to take off any of Robin’s clothes for she was just always nude now. They all were. Bringing her around to the side of the large bed with her standing in front of him, Jax leaned his head down and pressed his lips to Robin’s. Instantly his tongue invaded her mouth. She had recently taken some of his cum in there, but right now he didn’t care. As he did this, he laid one hand on her back and lowered it down to her ass, sliding it lower and under her, feeling her wet lips already ready for him.


As the other two went upstairs, Samantha went to her bedroom and then bathroom to get a shower. Kyle just grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat down in front of the tv, after he stripped off his clothes. As Sam showered she thought about her little sister. The two of them had not done any nonsexual bonding in a while and she made up her mind to take Robin out shopping tomorrow. Just the two of them, guys are not allowed. If Jax and Kyle can’t go a single afternoon without sex, well they can just jerk each other off. Once finished, Samantha climbed out of the shower, dried herself off and went and joined her boyfriend in the living room. Finding Kyle hard enough she sat down on his lap, letting his cock sink into her and then leaned back against his chest and watched the tv with him. She was just keeping Kyle’s cock warm, not really fucking, though the twinges she felt every time his cock twitched did make her feel all warm and tingly.


Jax reached his other hand down and with that one on her ass he lifted her up. His lips broke with hers and they migrated to her neck, where he latched onto her skin, sucking, licking, and nipping at it. He held her naked form pressed to his body her growing tits pushed flat against his chest. The brother took a step and when his legs reached the edge of the bed he bent over to lay his sister down on the mattress. Once she was flat on her back then Jax climbed on to the bed at Robin’s feet. Reaching down he took the girl by the ankles and raised her feet. As he lifted them he moved forward. Walking his hands up her legs as he kept moving forward, up on his knees Robin’s body began to lift, first just her rear end then her lower back. Jax didn’t stop until his face was nestled between her legs. Her legs hung down over his shoulders, and the only part of her body that was still on the bed was her head.

Having Robin’s perfect little pussy before him, he gave that drooling slit a long lick, digging the tip of his tongue between the lips. Jax pussy eating technique wasn’t nearly as good as Cyndi’s, Samantha’s and hers. However, what made up for that was Jax was her big brother and he was showing her how much he loved her by performing this service for her. At least that is how he thought about it. Robin just felt his love and care, and the fact that he took time to try and please her, showed that he did not just want to fuck her raw all the time, he wanted her to feel good sometimes too. Besides, having your older, quite manly, brother licking your cunt high up off the bed was very arousing.

Holding onto the outside of Robin’s thighs Jax took his time slipping his tongue in and out of his sister, every so often teasing her clit. The man’s face was getting more and more covered in his sister’s juices. The girl got so wet nowadays, and it seemed like a simple order would get her cunt moist. Robin may have become the willing servant of their family and friends, but she had needs too. Nom’ing sounds began to come from between her legs as Jax ate her out, getting a pure sample of her flavors, and he was starting to learn why the others like to do this so much. Maybe he will have Sam give him some pointers.

The brother kept his eyes locked on the girl’s butterfly tattoo as he pushed his tongue as far into her as he could and then ran it around the rim. She looked good with that tattoo, maybe he should buy her another, and maybe a piercing or two.

Jax’s cock was hard, throbbing and leaking precum and he needed to fuck. As he finished his oral work, the brother lay his sister’s legs down, but stayed between the splayed appendages. Leaning down over his sister he pressed his mouth to hers, sharing the flavor of her essence, a taste she was well acquainted with, as well as other pussy. as he locked his lips onto hers he guided his cock to her entrance. Almost as if it could smell her out the tip settled right into her wet spot and he pushed inside. He didn’t just ram it home like usual, but instead just sank inside her still tight snatch. His tongue was still inside her mouth when he bottomed out in the girl, maybe a little less than an inch left outside, the only way she could take his full length is in her ass, or if he broke through her cervix. Pausing long enough to get comfortable he started to ride his sister, pumping inside with long slow strokes, wanting to finally take his time and eke every ounce of pleasure from this act. “Robin, you are still so tight on my cock.”

Her big brother was dwarfing her as he took her mouth, held her body, and moved her towards the bed. She knew what he wanted, she was sure of it by now. Over and over she had felt him take her, in so many ways that his interest would have been obvious even without his large erection pressing against her stomach. As he lay her back on the bed, and slowly lifted her hips up higher, and higher, Robin felt her breath catch in her throat. He was going to ... eat her! As his mouth devoured her upright sex, she let loose a groan of desire, giving herself over completely to his ministrations. Hanging there, her legs helping to keep her sex pressed against his lips, she felt her body react and her orgasm to build as he continued to lick and taste her juices.

Gasping, her hips moving eagerly against his tongue, she felt herself just about to cum when he lowered her body. Whimpering in unquenched need, Robin held onto him, desperately, pulling him against her as he slowly began to fuck her, his cock sliding in as easily as a hot knife into butter. She could feel every long inch of him, sliding in and out, over and over. As she felt the waves of pleasure wash over her, she held tighter and tighter, letting him take her as he wished.


Jax took his time with his youngest sister finding many pleasures in various parts of her body. It was close to two hours before he had finally finished with her, and he kept Robin in bed with him so they could both enjoy a post sexual nap. When they woke up they joined the other two in the living room where they watched some tv, played some games, and generally fooled around. During this time, Robin’s mouth was put to work more than a few times to clean up this sexual mess or that. As the day ended they retired to their respective rooms, Jax taking Robin into his for a good night’s rest.

The next morning, after Robin had to suck off her brother and clean out her sister, her usual morning routine it seemed, Samantha grabbed hold of her and explained her idea to spend most of the day shopping, just the two girls. She went into Robin’s bedroom and looked through the clothes eventually choosing a pretty dress with spaghetti straps. She also pulled out a thong pair of panties and brought one of her own bras for Robin to wear since the younger sister’s wouldn’t fit her anymore due to her breast growth. Robin wondered why the underwear, the dress was reasonable. Samantha explained that they will be trying on outfits and it so wearing underwear was required. After Robin was dressed Samantha then did her makeup. She didn’t go into full whore like the last time she did this. Sam kept it subtle and highlighted her best features. When the guys found out they grumbled a little about not have either of the girls around, but they accepted it and said they needed to hit the gym anyway, they had been fairly lazy since summer began and they had to get back into their routines.

Spending the day shopping with her sister was a weird combination of normal, and not normal. Not being naked felt nicely different, and normal, but the overly sexual nature of the clothes they kept picking out, Robin trying to outdo her sister for outrageousness, kept her newfound sexual freedom flowing through her veins. Ignoring the disapproving looks of the older women in the store, Robin enjoyed holding up the naughtiest bras and panties to her body, laughingly asking Samantha if she thought ‘the boys’ would approve.

Sitting in the food court, having some fries and a soda, the two chatted about the most normal of things; the upcoming school year, the possibility of Robin getting a boyfriend, or a girlfriend, since Bree seemed quite enamored the previous day. Robin flushed. She had no idea what she wanted, really, it was still all so new. She did know that she felt quite attached to Bree, but no more than she did Jax, and her sister. As for a boyfriend? Well, other than that boy in the grocery store, she really had not seen any boys her age in some time - the neighbor boys did not count - they had spent their time with her friends, not her.

Samantha was having more fun shopping with her sister then she thought she would have. She was pleased to see that she was now naturally gravitating to the more revealing clothing. She talked to her sister that the right kind of clothing can be more arousing to the guys then being naked. They spent far more time in underwear and lingerie stores then they did in the normal ones. She did catch the disapproval looks from the older women but neither of them cared. If they were getting pounded by Jax’s cock they would be joining them.

The girls picked up a few pieces, all of them showing more skin than they hid. They ranged from classy to downright whorish. Then It was time for lunch. This reminded her why she suggested their shopping trip to begin with. Samantha was pushing the idea for Robin to get someone steady, either a girl or boy she did not really care. She suggested boy just for appearance sake, but told her to find one that doesn’t mind sharing, a boy looking for monogamy just wouldn’t work at all in their lifestyle. Robin agreed that she hasn’t spent all the much time around boys in her own age group lately, but that could be changed easily enough. Samantha already had an idea about how to get Robin her pick of suitors, and even picked up something to help her along.

With lunch done, Sam wanted to visit one more store. It was the most expensive store in the entire mall. All the store sold was purses and shoes. But these weren’t normal, they were all high end very expensive accessories. Chanel, Gucci, Burberry, all leather made bags that would make even the upper middle class turn green with envy. Now their family was well off, very well off, and Sam had a credit card tied to the main family account, but If she came home with a 5,000 dollar bag he would disapprove. Walking around the store she found a bag that she just had to have, and of course the price tag had several 0’s in it, to the left of the decimal point. Turning to the cashier, she saw a man and a woman there, she hadn’t expected a woman. Her idea might not work.

Remembering how Robin got them some free Chinese she wondered if she could put her sister’s charms to a more worthwhile purpose. Picking up the bag, Samantha took her sister by the hand and led her to the counter. Setting the bag down she leans over the counter towards the man, waits a second to make sure there is no one else in the store and then speaks “Mr. Nix” she read off his nametag, “I really like this bag, and I was wondering if there was a way I could get a discount.” They way Samantha was leaning over the counter showed off her cleavage. She decided to just be blunt. “How much would you take off if my sister sucked your cock?” The woman who was standing next to Nix eyes grew wide and says “WHAT!” in shocked tones. Without missing a beat Samantha turned to her “she can do you to.”

Turning back to Nix she saw the man eyeing Robin. Clearly this was not the first time he had gotten an offer like it this. “Ok, she goes down on my assistant first, and then I want to fuck her and cum in her mouth. For this I will only charge you 1k for the bag. I can’t go any lower than that.” The man stood and looked expectantly at the older sister. The assistant wasn’t posing any objection, she surely was fine with it. Actually, the woman was looking at Robin like a piece of meat, she was all for it. “1000.00 Dollars ... deal.” Samantha said with a smile.

“Just take her into the back room Kate.” Nix said. The woman came around the counter took Robin by the hand and led her to a room in the back of the store. Sam admired the soon to be hers bag as she handed over her credit card. Her sister’s pussy and mouth had just saved her four thousand dollars.


Robin followed the well dressed blonde into the back room, pausing when the older girl, woman, turned to her, looking her up and down like an item on the menu. “So, your sister offers you up to pay her bills, rather than pay herself, hmmm?? You must really love her. Maybe that means you really love girls ... and pussy. I’ve always wanted to...” she said, almost talking to herself. “Hmm, well, we better be quick. Give me something to look at, take those things off and get over here” Kate said, slowly pulling her skirt up to her waist, showing off a pair of sexy garters along with a partially translucent pair of lace trimmed panties.

Sliding the straps of her dress off her shoulders, Robin smirked, wondering if this lady had any idea how ‘not a big deal’ this was - taking off her clothes. Giving the clerk plenty of time to savor and watch the unveiling, she let her dress fall down around her waist, her sister’s borrowed bra plainly visible, before pushing it over her hips, and kicking it away, moving to stand next to Kate in her brief thong panties and bra. Reaching behind her back, thrusting her tits forward, she unhooked her bra, and let it fall forward, exposing her hard nipples. Kneeling, she smiled up at the woman as she ran her hands up both stockinged legs, moving higher and higher until they met at the junction of the clerk’s thighs.

Leaning in, she breathed deep into the fabric of the clerk’s panties, mouthing them, pulling the damp fabric into her mouth for a minute, before grabbing the waistband straps and slowly lowering the damp fabric. “Oh, mmmm” she sighed as the clerks denuded pussy was revealed. Running her tongue across the shorn lips, Robin soon had her face buried deep, her tongue probing as she pulled the woman’s hips hard against her face. She tasted good, maybe not as good as Bree or her sister, but the woman’s juices were still deliciously tangy, and the way she was moaning, it was clear she was already close to cumming.

Looking up at the red faced woman, Robin smiled, her damp cheeks glistening as she inserted first one, then two fingers inside of the clerk. Fucking slowly with her digits, she moved up and began to suck, slowly, rhythmically, constantly on her clit, pulling more and more of the sensitive nub in between her pursed lips. Like a baby on an X-rated nipple, she sucked until she felt Kate begin to quiver and quake all around her, the woman’s thighs slamming in and crushing her face as she rode a hard orgasm on top of the face of the young slut.

Moments passed, and the woman’s thighs let go, finally, and Robin was able to breathe a bit easier, her lips softly moving against the spent clerk’s body, enjoying a small dessert. Kate reached down, pushing the eager slut’s head back and smiled in a kind manner. “Delicious hmm? Nix is going to love you ... just wait right there, he will want to see this I know, what man wouldn’t?” Stepping back, and slipping her panties off the rest of the way, she handed them to the naked kneeling girl. “A gift to remember me by ... hmmm?” she told her, her voice low and sensual, sounding quite content. And with that, Robin was left alone in the small back room, the shelves close around her, filled with boxes and hidden inventory.

Samantha saw the clerk, Kate was her name she remembered, coming out of the back room. Her cheeks looked a bit flushed, and she had that familiar satisfied look about her. As she exchanged places with Nix, and he disappeared through the same door, she nodded at Samantha, her lips curling up in a friendly manner. “Your sister is quite, um, talented, especially for someone so young ... a natural!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.