Robin's Loving Family - Cover

Robin's Loving Family

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 26: Grocery Store Games

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26: Grocery Store Games - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Jax strolled back outside and sat down next to Samantha and quietly told her what his plans are for Robin and her face lit up...”Oooooh! I want to go!”. Turning to her boyfriend, she told him...”Hey babe, I’m going to go out for a short time with my brother and sister. I shouldn’t be gone that long, and feel free to fuck any of the girls that will let you”. With that she dashed off to her room to slip into a dress as Jax went to put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Before too long they went to collect Robin and they were on their way to the local grocery store ... This might seem to be a very odd time to do something like this, especially as three of Samantha’s friends are at the house, but Jax had explained that they did not want to run out of coolers. They should not be gone that long.

When they reached the store, Jax pulled into a parking spot and killed the engine. Turning to Robin he explained. “Ok, now this will be the first part of your punishment. When we go inside I want you to find a stock boy and have him help you find the largest cucumber they have, and once you find it you will instantly ask where the ladies bathroom is. While he tells you the directions I want you to be stroking the cucumber like a cock. You will then go to the bathroom and use the cucumber like a dildo and get yourself off. Once you are done, come back out ... but don’t wash the cucumber. Find the same stock boy again and thank him for all his help, while waving the cucumber around. After that you will ask him to help you find some carrots, and a salami.”

As they left the car Jax had Robin walk quite a ways in front of Samantha and Jax, making it look like they were not really together. As the girl walked inside and made her way to the produce section she was in luck ... Well luck depending on how one looked at it. There was a stock boy her own age stocking the cucumbers. She recognized the boy. They were in the same school and the same grade. They didn’t mix much, but they knew each other’s names and got along well. As Robin walked up to Patrick he turned to glance at her, and the glance turned into a full look as his eyes zoomed in on the girl’s perky nipples sticking through the thin dress fabric quite easily. He blinked a few times trying to make his eyes rise up to the girl’s face...”Uh ... hi” he said not really knowing if she wanted help or not. Jax and Sam were a few produce items away and looking at their youngest sibling, both of them grinning.

Walking into the grocery store, wearing only a sundress, and nothing else other than her sandals, Robin was nervous and a bit on edge. This was public. People would be seeing her. Even though it was a bit exciting, it was nerve wracking to say the least. She wondered for a moment on what the ‘second’ part of the punishment, so to speak, would be, though, knowing her brother, it would be interesting to say the least.

Spotting a boy from school working near the cucumbers, she swallowed her nervousness, walking over to the shy boy, and smiling at him brightly, “Hi, Patrick, right??”. She stood there, swaying a bit, letting her loose dress flow nicely around her hips as she giggled a bit at his nervous reaction.

“Uh, hi...”

She saw his eyes, unable to make it all the way to her face, stuck on her chest. She could feel her hard little nipples poking, and with her recent breast growth, she could feel the bodice of her sundress was nice and snug, and likely giving him a nice view.

“I need some cucumbers... ??”

“R-r-right here ... did you ... um want regular ones ... or English... ?” he asked, pointing first to a large stack of thick green cucumbers, and then to a section of wrapped English cucumbers, longer and not quite as thick.

“Oh ... mmm, I dunno...” she said, enjoying his nervousness. She felt a bit alive, knowing she was affecting the boy. “Maybe one of both ... to start...” As she picked up one of each, grabbing a little plastic bag, she added, “Oh ... um, where’s the ladies?” Blushing a bit, as if embarrassed to admit she needed to pee.

Pointing to the back wall Patrick stuttered, “P-past the meat case ... there’s a s-s-sign”.

“Thanks!”

Taking the bag with the cucumbers with her, Robin moved off swiftly, not really opposed to this next part of the challenge, it had been fun teasing him, and she was still a bit ramped up from this afternoon. Licking her lips as she walked, shaking her behind a bit, she wondered how she had gotten to such a point. She must have cleaned or pleasured everyone, some more than once ... all without complaint. Heck, most with pleasure. Even Skye’s strap-on had been intense, especially once Jax joined in, and showed Skye what’s what ... His thrusting only intensified the way Skye had pushed into Robin’s slightly more practiced back door.

Slipping into a stall in the restroom, Robin thought a moment, and simply slipped her dress up and over her head, hanging it on the little hook on the back of the door. Hanging the bag over the dress, she stood there, idly moving her legs back and forth as she felt the cool air on her naked body, enjoying the secret exposure in a public place. Grabbing the longer cucumber, she used her nail to open the plastic wrapping, and, sitting down on the commode, unwrapped the cucumber, tossing the wrapper back into the bag. Looking at both ends, she picked the one without the pokey part and began to run it up and down her thigh, slowly spreading her legs, warming herself up, so to speak, with her other hand, her fingers teasing at her clitoris.


Jax was watching as Robin took her cucumbers back towards the restroom, smiling as he grabbed Samantha’s hand, pulling her along to a new vantage point. He wanted to see her come out all flushed and ramped up. Finding a good spot near the tall stacks of various chip products, he made as if the two were looking at potato chips, while keeping an eye on the door Robin passed through. Looking around, not spotting anyone, he reached over, tweaking the nipples of Samantha, watching her squirm “Sometimes I think you want to be punished too, the way you are looking at her, and what we are making her do ... I bet if I checked, you’d be wet right now, just thinking about it”.

Samantha squirmed under his sudden touch, not bothering to look around, she really didn’t care what people thought. They were all sheep anyhow. “You ... can check ... if you like...” she said breathing heavily, turning to look at him, her back against the bags of chips.


Robin worked the long cucumber deep inside using long slow strokes as she thought of the sexiest things she could. The way she had been licking and cleaning everyone out by the pool was good fantasy material for sure. She could feel herself warming up, and as she pulled the cucumber out, she took a look at it, glistening wet, and slid it in for another couple of strokes. With a groan as she slid the long cucumber out, she grabbed the bag and swapped cucumbers, now taking the thicker, shorter one out and placing the cold tip against her entrance as she stood, naked, one foot up on the back of the commode, spreading her lips lewdly with one hand. “Oh ... fuck...” she said, blushing before she shushed herself ... Anyone could walk in...

It did not take long, and this time, she felt the thick vegetable pressing deep inside, her own muscles squeezing it, over and over. As she pushed farther, and faster, her young body reacted, and as she rose higher and higher towards her orgasm, she could feel the slick wetness dripping out of her, coating the top of her thigh as she moved the now wet phallus in and out, probing, pushing, fucking.

With a shudder, and a bitten off oath of pleasure, Robin slowly released her clamped muscles, spasming around the thick green cock, and, sitting down, slid the fake dick out of her now cooling insides. Her body quaking, tiny little aftershocks running all down her body, she stood, shivering a bit, and put the cuke back in the bag, before grabbing her dress and sliding it back on.

Walking back to the produce section, Robin could feel her damp thighs sticking a bit. Looking around, wondering where Jax and Sam were, she thought she glimpsed them down one of the aisles, but did not approach, as she was still completing the first punishment. Spotting Patrick, she walked up to him, smiling “Thanks, um, I think one of these will work ... but” she said pulling out both cucumbers, “I had to take the plastic off to be sure ... So, I have to take this one??” she said, holding them both up, waving them around a bit, feeling more than a little awkward. She really did not know what Jax had intended ... other than to make her more embarrassed.

Patrick eyed the green vegetables, thinking they were looking a bit ... wet, and with sudden intuition, he looked at the flushed face of his fellow student, and blushed as he imagined what she had done with them. “Oh ... um ... yes ... you can’t return them ... obviously...”

Turning back to his stocking activity, he tried to hide his quick sudden arousal, but his flushed face and nervous demeanor practically gave it away to the observant girl.

Smiling a bit at his discomfort, satisfied that she had met Jax’s requirement, she asked about the rest of the items. “Um, where are the carrots ... and maybe ... salami? Unsliced?” Her face was lifted in a bit of a smile, her earlier nervousness replaced now that he seemed to be the one more uncomfortable than she was.

Following him over to the stacked carrots, she touched and felt a number of them, before putting a large one in her bag with a glance at his face. Making their way back toward the bathrooms and the meat department, she blushed when she saw just how large the salami’s were ... Picking one up, she held it out to Patrick. “How do you think this one would ... taste?” she asked, glancing down at his own hidden salami, enjoying her sudden power over the boy.

“Er ... I’m sure just fine ... if you, um, don’t need anything else...”.

“No, not now ... I do have to, um, use the ladies again, though...” she said, blushing a bit herself as she walked away toward the back passage where the two restrooms were. She could hear Patrick following, so she stopped, looking at him curiously, “Oh, um, I need to go too...” he said, his face extremely red, and his hands held a bit protectively over his front.

“Oh ... I bet” she said happily, continuing on her way, stopping when she saw the women’s restroom was now being cleaned. “Oh ... shoot ... damn it all...” she swore, then, stopping, having a sudden thought.

“Patrick...”

“Y-yes?”

“Can you pop into the boys and see if it’s empty ... then, stand guard while I pee? I can’t wait!”

“Oh ... you ... really? Um ... ok?”

He ducked into the men’s room, quickly hiding his embarrassed state, coming back quickly...”Um ... all clear ... if you are sure... ?”

“Of course, silly, come on, you are a lifesaver” she said, making as if she somehow still needed to pee, doing a bit of a dance.


Jax noted Patrick following Robin back to the restrooms, and with a quirked eyebrow look at Samantha, the two followed, watching as Robin first waited outside, then, after a moment, going into the men’s lavatory with Patrick. “What is she ... up to?”


Slipping into the bathroom with Patrick, she went to one of the stalls, wrinkling her nose at the smell - No flower air freshener in here she thought. Turning, holding out her bag to him, she looked down, seeing he was tenting his pants, and reminded herself that she was going to have to relieve his pain before she was done. It was obvious she was the cause. “Here, um, hold this while I, well, “ she said, not making much sense, as she reached in and took the carrot with her, closing the door behind her.

Pulling up her dress, she sat down, trying to get a good angle to insert the carrot and not get her clothes dirty. Frustrated, she kept dropping one side or the other of her dress, and this place was not all that clean. With a muttered oath, and a little naughty grin as she imagined what Patrick would think, she took off her dress again, but, not seeing a hook, simply laid it over the top edge of the door.

Patrick, poor poor Patrick, was shaking like a leaf. He had never done anything like this, and he was terrified someone would come in. As he stood there, holding the bag, he went and looked, and found a way to latch the door, removing his most immediate fear. Turning back, he gulped as he saw Robin’s dress appear over the edge of the door.

“Sorry, Patrick, it’s like dirty in here, and I can’t keep my dress clean ... Don’t let it fall, will you?”

Feeling a bit naughty and rambunctious now, knowing that there was a strange boy just 5 feet away on the other side of the door, Robin sat, spreading her legs wide, and ran the thick stubby end of the carrot all over her damp shaven sex, getting it all glistening wet, forcing a little moan out of her mouth. “Mmmmmm”

Patrick could hear noises coming from inside the stall, and as he moved forward, ostensibly to hold onto her dress, he could hear her a bit better, her moans coming more clearly. He was pretty sure what she was doing, though not having any idea why, and it made him even harder than he was before ... knowing a girl was naked, or mostly naked, and masturbating just a few feet away.

Fucking herself with the carrot now, preferring to use thicker end, as it felt a bit more like the head of Kyle’s prick (nowhere near Jax’s size), Robin worked herself over a bit more, getting quite wet, and no longer trying to be all that quiet. As she pulled it out, looking it over, and deciding it looked well covered, her brother should be pleased, she called out, “Um ... could you hand me the Salami now?” Reaching forward, she unlatched the door, letting it slide open, holding out the carrot. “Oh, and put this back in the bag”

Patrick was shaking hard as he took the damp carrot and put it in the bag, then handing her the long thick salami, almost losing it as he tried to imagine her with that inside of her. “H-h-here” he said haltingly, gulping as he saw her long slim arm, and pictured the rest of her.

Robin was feeling very randy by now, and as she took the salami, sitting back down, she did not bother to latch the door ... she wanted him to watch ... The meat product was much longer and thicker than even the cucumber had been, and when she tried to position it at her entrance, she could not get it to line up ... the seating was not right. As the door slid open, she moved, placing the end of the salami on the ground, and looking up at the startled Patrick, positioned herself directly over the top end, and pressed down a bit. “I have to ... um ... try them out ... I lost a bet...” she said by way of explanation, as she watched his eyes pop out of his head, and moan escape his lips.

“Come closer though, I really should relieve your obvious pain, it’s all my fault after all...”


Jax stood by the potato chips watching his younger sister disappear down the hallway that led to the restrooms. He had told her to have the stock boy to help her find the largest cucumber they had, yet the girl went above that and took two of them. It also seemed like she knew the boy which would make this all the better. He figured it would make the situation more embarrassing for the girl.

Robin was really starting to fit into her new role and now she was taking to it with gusto. Ready at any time to drop down to her knees or bend over to take his cock or clean up a messy pussy, or just go down on one. Just like here, he instructed her to take one, and she instead took two. If she kept up with this, he may just forgo the second part of her punishment. For despite everything she had done, he isn’t certain that she is all the way prepared for that next step, but eventually she would be.

As the younger sister went into the lady’s rest room Jax turned his attention towards his other sister, and it seemed like Samantha was getting a little hot and bothered over what he was having their sister do. So naturally he thought that she would want to do something similar. However, when he suggested that she wanted to be punished like Robin she laughed. “Jax, I would have zero problem walking over there, grabbing a cucumber and put it under my dress and fuck myself with it right there, and when finished and put it right back. I would even give the stock boy a smile and wink as I walk away.” As she finished she then flashed her brother a smile and wink. “Besides we give our sister’s tasks to do, to make her our better toy. Don’t let my looseness and the fact that I love your fat cock let you think you control me as well. Though if you want another one, by the look of things you could have Meghann. I have rarely seen a girl so properly fucked.”

Jax had originally asked for Samantha to come along for two reasons. One, because he knew she would like it, and two, just in case the younger sister chickened out in the bathroom. Then Sam could go in and encourage or threaten her with more punishment if she didn’t comply, though seeing how carefree Robin looked he didn’t think that was going to be an issue. However, another advantage to bringing Samantha along had just revealed itself. Since she wasn’t objecting to him checking to see how wet she was, it gave him something to do while they waited for their sister to reemerge from the bathroom.

Jax liked doing sex things in public but when playing with Robin he had to be very careful. If anyone found out and the authorities were called, due to her age, he would be on a quick trip to prison. However, Samantha was already 18, and while the public indecency and incest would cause a problem, he was certain one of their family’s lawyers could get him off with a fine and community service. So, in the open, if public sex was on the table, he knew Sam had a strong exhibitionist streak in her. Taking a step up to the girl, Jax lowered his hand and rested it on her cloth covered thigh, then started to bunch the material up in his hands which brought the hem up higher and higher. As soon as he could, he slipped that hand under her dress and drove it up right between her legs. Looking left and right Samantha scanned the aisle they were at the end of. She saw a woman down at the other end, though she appeared to be looking at a box of something she had in her hand and wasn’t paying attention to the two of them. Wrapping her arms around her big brother’s neck, Samantha tilted her head back and lifted herself a little to engage him in a kiss, pressing her large thinly clad breasts into his chest.

As the man’s fingertips reached his sister’s sex, he smiled, finding her dripping wet. He moved his hands even higher, driving two fingers up into Samantha as he felt her moan into his mouth. With his digits buried in her to the hilt, Jax reached his thumb out and rubbed at her clit, feeling her body shudder with pleasure. Then, hardly pausing, he began to more and more rapidly finger her cunt, driving into her hard. Breaking the kiss. Samantha looked down the aisle again and the woman was closer now. Again, she appeared to be intently studying the back of a box of devil’s food cake mix. The girl closed her eyes and bit her lower lip to keep from crying out. ‘Damn he’s fucking good at sex, even if not using his fucking cock!.’ Speaking of that giant member, Sam let her hands drop from Jax’s neck and instead attacked the bulge that was being pushed into her stomach, rubbing it through the man’s jeans. Glancing down the aisle once more, the stranger was even closer to the two siblings, and was now looking directly at them. However, she didn’t have a shocked, enraged, or even dismissive look on her face. Instead she had a sultry twisted smile on her face, and she didn’t try to hide the fact that she was watching and didn’t seem to be in a hurry to move on. Clearly, she liked what she saw.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.