Robin's Loving Family - Cover

Robin's Loving Family

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 25: Skye gets the ‘point’

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25: Skye gets the ‘point’ - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Hearing Samantha’s somewhat plaintive complaint, Jax had smirked. He stopped fucking Meghann for a moment, wanting to exert more control over the whole scene, and walked over to the patio door. “Get over here cunt, you want my cock, lets continue while I call my lazy sister”

Waiting as Meghann stood up, wobbly and moved over to where he stood, her body a bit of a mess, her hair in disarray. Pointing to where she should stand, he opened the patio door, and hollered into the house, “Robin!!”. Pushing Meghann over, repeating her bent over exposed position, he slammed home again. Harder and faster than before, and continued to fuck the poor girl, ignoring her grunts and moans. He was pretty sure she had cum at least a couple times under his big prick, but he never stopped, intent on fucking her until Robin arrived, leaving her a nice present to clean.


Reaching the patio door, Robin could see Jax pounding his cock up into a girl ... ass or pussy she was not sure, she thought with a blush. Getting closer, she saw that it was Meghann who appeared to be lost in some drug crazed nirvana. Her eyes were glazed, and she kept moaning about being fucked by the biggest dick in the world.

Robin walked out onto the patio, brushing past her brother, as Samantha called, “Hurry up, I am a mess!”

“Yes, Robin, clean her up, and Kyle too, then get back here. I think Meghann’s cunt is going to be very messy although you will have to clean us both ... she’s been cumming like a slut for 15 minutes...”

Blushing only a little as everyone was shown just how subservient she was, Robin moved over to her sister. Skye was the only one that had seen the photos, but now Samantha’s other two friends could see that she quickly acquiesced to her siblings. As she began to lick up the cummy mess from her sister’s wet hot slimy sex, she closed her eyes, letting herself fall back in her mind, leaving only obedient slut Robin to exist, serving her sister as she was ordered.

As Robin placed her head between her sister’s legs, Samantha reached down and placed her hand on the back of her head, for once actually controlling where her little sister’s tongue went. Kyle must have been pretty excited as Sam had a nice big and thick load dripping out of her. After a few minutes, the girl got as much out of her sister as she could with just her tongue so Sam released the girl’s head so she could back up and use her fingers to scoop out the mess the that was deeper inside. Samantha had moved off the lawn chair so Jordan could watch as the youngest did her duty.

Outside the people were not being quiet. One could hear Kyle eating out Jordan only when Meghann wasn’t moaning or Jax body wasn’t slamming into her. As soon as Robin got all that she could from her sister’s wet cunt, she moved onto Kyle. The boy moaned right into Jordan’s sex as he felt a tongue caress his cock and eventually lips settle around it. Robin was able to get a much better taste of Samantha off the cock, as cleaning out the girl’s pussy - the flavor had primarily been that of Kyle’s cum. Sam moved up behind her obedient sister and caressed her smooth ass, “Such a good little cleaner, maybe it is all the cum and cunny juice that made your tits grow bigger.”

Despite the fact he was ramming Meghann for all she was worth Jax wasn’t distracted enough to not catch what Samantha had just said. He turned his head towards Robin and peered closely at her. The situation could not have been better for she was bent over cleaning Kyle up, so her tits were both hanging down and swaying a little. “Your right! Her tits have gotten bigger. I wonder if I can fuck them now.” He did enjoy a nice titty fuck once in a while. He liked watching their faces so close, and covering them with his sauce from that unique vantage point.


Upstairs Skye was still lying on the bed waiting for the girl to come back. ‘Can’t she just tell her sister and brother that she is busy and needs to go back?. As she lay there she idly rubbed her clit and dipped a fingertip or two inside of her still wet quim.

After a short time, she got up with a frustrated sigh and walked over to Samantha’s room. The sister had shown her friend her sex toy collection once, so she knew where the girl kept it. Opening the trunk at the foot of her bed she started looking through the various items, finally pulling out a strap on dildo, ‘ I wonder if Chris would let me use this on him!’ she thought with a smirk as she added a jack rabbit vibrator to her collection. Walking back to Robin’s room the girl flipped on the vibrator and started to use the tip on her clit before she even got into the room and onto the bed.


Meghann went through another convulsive climax and the only thing that was keeping her on her feet were Jax’s hands. The man bottomed out in the girl with every hard thrust, the head of his mammoth member slamming into her cervix over and over again. Meghann had entered and entire another plane of existence, her eyes were rolled back into her head, her mouth hung open and drool dribbled from between her lips. All she could feel was total pleasure and pressure. Her pussy was forced wider than it ever had before and she wouldn’t realize it till much later but she was going to be so fucking sore that she would have trouble walking. Jax was also ruining the girl for her boyfriend, he would never be able to get her off again, no matter what he tried.

“Yeah, such a cock hungry little bitch” the man said mostly to himself. The girl was tight, well she had been tight when he first started fucking her. As he felt his climax about to hit him he even got harder and rough with the girl. “FUCK YA!” He cried as he got off. He shot load after super thick load into the girl, flooding her overstuffed cunny with his potent seed. He kept using her as he rode out his climax. When he came down he just let go of the girl. He didn’t know that he was all that was keeping her upright, so, when he let go, Meghann simply dropped like a rag doll. Luckily for her, Samantha had noticed and was able to catch her before she slammed into the stone floor. She dragged her friend over to a lawn chair and lay her down on it. Her eyes were completely glazed over and she was unresponsive. Deep inside her own awareness, Meghann knew she would be fine after a while. She had fulfilled her most closely kept fantasy, and it was oh so much better than she had imagined, so her mind was rewarding her with a pure state of bliss.

As soon as things seemed to settle down, Robin got to work again moving over and cleaning up her brother’s still wet, hard cock. As she was licking up the combined juices from Jax’s cock, balls, and inner thighs, Meghann started to come back to herself. Jax frowned, looking at her, seeing how overwrought she had gotten. He considered his options. He had wanted to move on and fuck her in the ass next, but after how she reacted to a straightforward pussy fuck, she probably would truly lose her mind if he fucked her ass. He still wanted some anal, though. He looked at Robin who had since moved on over to Meghann to clean her out, ‘No I already fucked her.’ He turned his eyes to Sam ‘Maybe, but I really prefer someone new’. Moving his eyes some more to land on Jordan, he just shook his head, he didn’t even like her. A grin split his face as he considered the last girl, Skye. He had said he was going to show her the joys of anal, mostly joking. If he was going to do it for real, he would have to sneak it in. So, he needed a diversion. Looking at Robin he thought she could provide that. Skye did seem rather taken with their little sister.

“Finish up and go check on Skye, Robin, she seemed quite taken with you ... We will call if we need you again...” he smirked, looking over at her kneeling posture, her bottom nicely rounded as she licked up the wet gooey mess from Meghann, who was beginning to come back to herself.

Pausing long enough to say “Ok!”, Robin used her hands to spread Meghann’s thighs apart a bit more, exposing her sex fully, opening it up before her eyes. Diving in, she ran her tongue deep inside, tasting all of Jax’s cum still oozing from the abused cunt of Samantha’s friend. As she worked, Meghann began to react to the young girl’s tongue, and was soon moaning and thrusting her hips upward, wanting more and more of that sweet face in her wet sex.

Sitting back, satisfied, licking her lips, Robin watched as Meghann slowly came down from another orgasm. The last couple of minutes had been quite energetic, and Robin felt her jaw slowly recover from the intense way Meghann had literally fucked her face while she had attempted to clean her up. Not sure she was all that ‘clean’, she was sure that was enough for now. Looking around, she saw that Jordan and Samantha were simply lying back, sunning, nude, and watching her work, as if she was some sort of slutty entertainment. Kyle had waded into the pool, and was floating on one of the air mattresses. “Good, very good, go check on Skye now ... chop chop” Jax called over. He had gone and grabbed a beer while she had been working, and was sitting, idly watching the girls, waiting for Robin to get Skye fully distracted.


Returning to the house, padding through the kitchen and downstairs, her lithe naked form moving easily, naturally, completely at ease, Robin went looking for Skye. Figuring she might still be in her room, she headed there, hearing a low buzzing noise as she got near.

“Good, there you are, I thought you were never coming back you sweet little thing” Skye called from her reclined position on Robin’s bed. She was working a small vibrator all around her clit, and by the look of her thighs, and the amount of dampness evident, she had been going at it for a while. “Have you ever used one of these, they are ummm ... delightful” she moaned, pulling her hand away and putting the vibrator down. “Come ... Taste me ... Get me all clean again...” she told the young girl, sensing her eager willingness to follow commands.

As Robin eagerly began to lick and clean the juices from Skye’s upper thighs, moving closer to her sex, licking up and down each side, she saw Skye pick up another dildo, with a harness ... a strap-on Samantha had called it. She eyed it curiously as she worked her mouth up to suckle on Skye’s sensitive clit, moaning into her wet center as Skye gushed, reacting to the girl’s mouth.

“I wanna use this ... I really want to use this on my boyfriend ... but figured I needed to practice first ... you don’t mind do you sweet thing? You are so cute ... I really do wanna fuck you! If I had a dick, I know I would have fucked you already!” Skye was slowly rocking her hips under Robin’s face, working herself up, feeling better and better.

Robin only nodded, keeping her mouth busy, very curious. She wondered if Samantha used it on Kyle ... probably ... but maybe not, not all boys were that ... submissive ... she could not imagine Jax ever letting Samantha ... the very thought made her almost giggle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.