Robin's Loving Family
Chapter 24: Samantha has guests

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24: Samantha has guests - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

One day Kyle and Jax had gone out for the day and Samantha told her to do something that at this point seemed odd. She told her to get dressed.

Robin had gotten dressed in just shorts and a pink t-shirt, cotton, soft and nice against her skin. Her tattoos were long since healed, and as she pulled the t-shirt on, she looked at her profile and nodded ... definitely bigger, yep.

She sorta wondered why Samantha was having friends over that were not aware of her penchant for being naked, but figured maybe she wanted a ‘normal’ day for a change ... It’s not like there had not been plenty of sex the last week or so, even for the most hedonistic of people.

Just this morning, Robin had walked naked into the kitchen to get some juice, only to be stopped and put on her knees so that she could give Jax his first release of the day. Knelt there, she was getting quite skilled at helping him find a release quickly. Her hands on his backside, then cupping his balls, pressing down near the base of his cock. Her mouth sucked hard as he gave up a quick cum.

The boys had left and Robin had ½ expected Samantha to come up with some new game for the two of them. But when she told her to get dressed, and explained she had friends coming over, Robin smiled and nodded. Maybe she was going to get another bit of private time. She texted Cyndi, just to say ‘Hi!’, but had not gotten a response. Her world had shrunk a bit, not seeing anyone but family lately, so she made a mental note to reach out to Bree and Amber, see if they were having an OK summer. She remembered their party and how some things about herself started to come to life ... she knew they would be shocked if they knew half of what she’d been up to, or could see her naughty tattoos.

After a couple of hours Robin got a phone message. It was from Samantha. Apparently, she was too lazy to get up and find Robin herself. “Hey Robin! Be a dear and bring us out some more of our drinks. There are several more bottles in the fridge -- just bring out three or four. Five if you want one yourself.”

Relaxing, surfing a bit, distracted by a silly YouTube ... Robin almost had not heard the text chime. Reading her sister’s message, she shook her head briefly - Samantha could be so bossy, but still went downstairs. She popped into the kitchen, grabbed 4 bottles of wine coolers and hard lemonade from the fridge. Outside, she found Samantha, and her friends, basking in the sun, their bodies shimmering with suntan oil. She was not unaffected, they were all quite pretty, and tan ... Blushing at her stray thought, she brought each one a drink, before stopping near her sister when she had delivered the last bottle.

The girl on her stomach next to Samantha piped up. “You know Sam your little sister is a real cutie, I bet the boys really like her.”

“Oh, they certainly do, but like me she bats for both teams.”

This statement had certainly caught the partially drunk girls interest, “Oh really?” one of the two on the other side of Samantha said, lowering her sunglasses to get an unimpeded view of the girl.

“Yup I’ll show you. Robin come here and eat my pussy” Samantha said and reached down and pulled her bikini bottoms to the side.

Robin blinked, surprised not at the request, gosh no. She was so used to her sister’s pussy, she probably knew it better than her own. She was just surprised that her sister was that ‘open’ in front of her friends ... but, perhaps it’s because it was all girls ... She still had a lot to learn about how people behaved as they passed through their teens and into young adulthood.

Not even blushing, or hesitating more than a second, Robin simply looked at Samantha, and the watching girls, and smiled. “Sure!” she said, moving over next to the chaise lounge, getting on her knees ... She grabbed a towel, placing it so she did not hurt her knee caps. She lowered her face to her sister’s lap, and began to take a nice long lick of her sister’s sex.

Reaching up with her hands, and spreading her sister’s thighs, opening her up, Robin worked her tongue and lips over her sister’s shaven groin, tasting the first droplets of desire that her sister released. Feeling her tongue run along the edge of the bikini, Robin looked up at her sister’s face as she reached for the waistband of Samantha’s bikini bottom, and began to tug it down and off of her hips.

Smiling, she pressed her face inward again, and spread her sister’s thighs a bit more wantonly as she devoured her sex, and dove her tongue in deep, tasting her, teasing her, lavishing her with her oral attention. Moving up, and sucking gently on her sister’s clit, she heard Samantha moan in pleasure, and Robin redoubled her efforts.

“That’s good sweetie, but, why don’t you go show Meghann your skills ... I’m sure she’d love it...”

Robin stopped, licking her lips as her sister directed her to the nearby girl laying on her stomach on the lounger next to Samantha.

“Oh, and she’s quite obedient too ... see how quickly she listened, and is following yet another order?” Samantha told the girls, looking over at Jordan and Skye, their eyes filled with calculation and desire.

Meghann watched the young girl approach and started to roll over. Not the wildest of the 4 girls, not by any stretch of the imagination, but she was intrigued by Robin’s willingness, and she did not mind displaying herself too much ... it was just the girls ... besides ... watching her lick her own sister had sparked a naughty fantasy of her own.

“Robin, you are wearing clothes ... when did I tell you that you could get dressed ... you know the rules” Samantha teased, sure that she would play along.

“Oh ... of course ... I just thought ... well, you had guests...” she stuttered a bit, pausing to pull her t-shirt up over her now bare breasts, her nipples poking outward. Bending over to slide her shorts down off her butt and down her legs, the hint of the tattoo around her asshole peeked out, though no one could read it.

Striding the remaining steps over to the now reclined Meghann, Robin smiled, her butterfly tattoo exposed as she walked. She knelt down, pulled on the strings at the girl’s waist to release the front panel of her bikini. With a swift, eager movement, she lowered her face, and darted her tongue inside of the reclining girl before she could think of protesting, or playing shy.

“Oh, lucky girl Meghan ... hurry up, I want a turn, and I bet Skye does too” Jordan said, speaking up from her viewpoint across from Samantha. Reaching down, and slowly stroking the outside of her pussy, the fabric of her bikini appeared to be getting a bit damp.

As Robin bent down over Meghann to start her work, Samantha noticed something a little odd and she took a much closer look at her little sister. Climbing up from her lawn chair she crossed over to Robin and bent over behind her. Reaching around she cupped both of the younger sister’s breasts. “Robin your tits got bigger, didn’t they? Well, that should make the boys even more interested” she said with a grin. It was to be expected, the girl was still growing after all and Samantha had herself had a nice rack, so it would stand to reason that Robin would eventually grow bigger as well, though it actually was the topical cream they had been putting on her pussy and ass to heal the tattoos.

Samantha wasn’t the only one who wanted to inspect the girl. Skye looked over at the girl who was servicing Meghann and she noticed that tattoo when she was undressing. Waiting for Sam to move away and go back to her chair the other girl rose and moved in behind Robin. Only she spread her pert ass cheeks apart so she could see read the writing. As she did her eyes grew wide and she looked at Sam for confirmation, and the older sister just nodded with a smile. “Well then the boys must really like her” she murmured as she backed up, an idea starting to form in her head.

Meghann may hang out with these girls, but she had far less sexual experience than her friends, and by now even Robin probably had more than she did. It was clear the young girl knew her way around a pussy, since from the get go, she had Meghann writhing on the lawn chair. So lost in her pleasure she started to close her legs on Robin’s head. Not stopping, but bringing her hands up, Robin managed to keep the girl’s legs far enough apart to keep going. Meghann placed a hand on the back of the girl’s head and kept it down between her legs. “Oh, fuck she is so good at this”.

“Just cum already, you stupid cow. I want my turn!” Jordan complained from her nearby vantage point ... Seeing how much Meghann was enjoying it, she really did want her turn, and she had stopped rubbing herself through the fabric, instead sliding a finger in from the side and working it over her sex.

“Oh yes, right there, right there, right there ... ohh ... ohh ... oh ... OH FUCK!” Meagan screamed. Her head was thrown back as her back arched up off the almost flat lawn chair. Her fingernails were digging into Robin’s scalp as the girl felt a wash of female juice shoot out all over her face. It was just more than a single jet, it was three, and the girl exclaimed loudly with each one. After the last one, she just fell completely limp. It was as if all her bones had turned to jelly.

Even though it had only taken a few minutes, Jordan still had something to say. “About damn time. Get that tongue of yours over here.” As she said this she was already removing her bikini bottoms. It seemed like when Jordan saw something she wanted she sure wasn’t quiet about it. “That’s a good girl. Pleasure all my friends” Samantha said as Robin worked her way to the other side. Jordan had already kicked off her bottoms and had her legs spread wide. Robin had the presence of mind enough to have picked up the towel when she moved so she knelt down on it. Unlike Meghann before her, Jordan was sitting up, all the better to watch. Before the girl even began Jordan had her hand on the back of her head and guiding the girl in. “Ok, start there. No, to the left. A little father ... Yes, right there ... more ... more ... now down” With each command came the same push from her hand. Jordan was telling Robin exactly how she wanted it.

Samantha just rolled her eyes at her friend...”oh just shut up and let her do it.” the sister said in a somewhat flabbergasted tone. “Fuck you, I want it how I want it” came Jordan’s reply and it was a little breathless due to Robin’s ministrations. The youngest sister had never had someone micromanage her actions so much, some direction is always appreciated but it seemed like Jordan went overboard. Whenever Robin didn’t move fast enough for her she would feel the girl’s fingers coil her hair around them with her other hand. Jordan kept one hand on the back of Robin’s head, and the other in her hair, so she could pull, or push, and not lose the head from her pussy.

“Just like that you little cunt eater ... just like that ... get me off you little whore ... God yes” she finally cried as a climax washed over the girl, and unlike Meghann it seemed Jordan wasn’t a squinter ... it also seemed as if she didn’t cum as hard either. Two guests down and one to go. As Robin rose, Jordan could not help but continue to harass the girl “Hurry up on Skye I may want you to do this again.”

As Robin came in range of Skye, the other girl wrapped an arm around her before she was able to sink down to her knees. Skye deftly kissed the young girl, tasting the unique female taste. Robin had so far gone down on three girls, and even though she hadn’t made Samantha cum she had already been quite wet. Skye let out a little appreciative moan as their tongues danced together. “Maybe later you and I can have some private time” she said whispering in her ear.

“Will you two quite jawing and get on with it” came Jordan, the girl didn’t seem to be able to shut up. “Shut the fuck up you, cunt, you had your turn now it’s mine, and if you don’t let me enjoy it I will come over and kick your ass”. With her verbal show of force over, Skye turned all sweet again towards Robin, and low and behold Jordan didn’t interrupt again. Mostly because Jordan knew that Skye didn’t make idle threats often, and being a martial artist she could kick her ass.

All three girls were very good looking, but only Skye had a hard body. Robin could see definition forming from her abs, it was very faint, but noticeable. It didn’t look gross on her like on some professional’ bodybuilders or anything, it was still very feminine looking. Pulling off her top first, Skye guided Robin’s mouth to her nipple. The little bud was as hard a stone, but the skin was certainly pliable enough. Robin could almost hear Jordan rolling her eyes. Like the other two girls, Skye held Robin in place, but her hand was on the back of the girl’s neck and she stroked the skin as she worked. “MMmmmm that’s nice, but don’t ignore the other one.” Skye said in that soft sensual tone she used with her best of lovers.

Once she switched nipples, Skye’s head went up and her eyes squeezed tight. She let out a breathy moan...”Ohhhhh I like you Robin” she said. Skye had her only do this for a few minutes before she guided the girl down. With the pliant girl’s help, Skye was deftly divested of her bottoms, quivering a bit as the girl then spread her legs wide showing off a completely bald and quite pretty pussy. Skye moved the level on the chair and laid herself completely flat. “Oh yes, just like that sweetie” Skye said as Robin just started to work on her. By and large most girls tasted roughly the same, except Skye. Robin could have sworn she tasted just like strawberries.

Also, Skye’s pussy got so wet within seconds, it was dripping, and it wasn’t from Robin’s saliva either. Moans continued to come from the girl as the other girl kept working her over...”Ohh my you really... moan are good at this... gasp“. Skye started to arch her back as she spread her legs a little wider and brought her feet up to rest on either side of the lounger. She started to lift and spin her hips, causing Robin to have to lift her head and ride around in order to keep her mouth in contact with Skye’s drooling snatch. A loud gasp came from the girl and she bit her lower lip hard as she thrust her hips down. Then her entire body became taut as pleasure coursed through the girl. Her head was thrown back as a very loud moan issued from her. Her climax kept going and going, and then she just collapsed down, much in the same way as Meghann had.

“Ok, back over to me” said Jordan. “Shut up bitch, even I am getting tired of your attitude”, this time, the voice was from Samantha. “Come to me sis and give me a kiss, Skye tastes good, doesn’t she?” Sam asked with a knowing wink. As Robin reached her sister, Sam gave her a big full-on tongue kiss and just kept going, making out in the hot sun, the two almost completely naked girls unabashedly touching each other most intimately.

Robin was beginning to revel in her naked state, somehow feeling more alive, more in touch with herself. When her sister teasingly had her strip in front of her friends, she had almost relished the pleasure she felt when she bared her body to the sky, her breasts breaking free. Her cute ass perky and taunting as she moved across the deck towards the waiting girl.

As she licked, and tasted, teased and probed, she felt herself concentrating on simply making each girl feel good, and as the afternoon wore on, and she moved from one friend of Samantha’s to another. She had continued to only please and serve each new girl, each new, wet, pussy. By the time she was finished with the first round, and was deeply kissing her sister, eager for another go with her, she saw Jax and Kyle arrive, scaring Meghann, but otherwise simply joining the party, so to speak.

The Boys show up

During the X-rated sister kiss, the two boys got home and strolled out back. “Now this looks friendly” Jax said as he took in all the nude and partially nude girls. Meghann let out a little squeak as she tried to hurriedly tie her bottoms back up. Jordan took the air of “I’m hot, I know I am hot, and people should worship me. Skye just got to her feet. “Umm Jax can I talk to you for a bit”, she didn’t bother to put her bathing suit back on. Shrugging his shoulders, curious, Jax acceded to her wishes, and the two of them headed inside. Kyle moved over to Sam and took over the job of kissing her from Robin. Jordan glanced at the now free girl, but decided to keep her mouth shut this time. Samantha turned from the eager lips of her boyfriend, telling her sister “Go ahead and go back inside Robin, but when you come back, please bring us some more to drink.”

She gave Samantha another long caress as Kyle came and swapped places, the two of them quickly locked into a hot embrace, his hands quickly moving to the strings of her bikini and releasing her breasts, allowing him to cup one of them as he kissed her.

As she walked into the house, nodding in agreement, willing to get everyone another round of drinks, Robin sauntered, completely comfortable walking across the stone deck au naturel. She felt her breasts bounce a bit more than she was used to, and she agreed with Samantha’s earlier comment ... she was getting a bit bigger ... Reaching up, she tweaked her nipples once, hefting her breasts as she compared the feel of them.

As she closed the door behind her, she could see Meghann, sitting up, her bottoms held protectively over her as she watched Samantha and Kyle, who had quickly progressed in their actions, with Samantha boldly stroking her boyfriend’s cock, as if showing it off to her friends. Jordan was still splayed out on her lounger, idly playing with her still damp pussy as she too watched the two lovers.

Inside she could hear and see Skye talking to her brother, the girl was practically hanging on him. “Caster has been begging to fuck my ass for weeks now, and I am just not into it. Seeing how you own Robin’s ass I was wondering -- if you would let my boyfriend fuck her, then maybe he will stop asking me!”. As she said this Skye sunk to her knees and unzipped Jax’s pants. “I am sure I can make it up to you ... OH MY!” she said as the mammoth member popped forth. Skye’s eyes were wide in excitement as she gripped the huge staff. She licked it up all one side, pausing, teasing... “So what do you say? You can think about it awhile.” With that said, she licked up the opposite side then stuffed as much of that man meat into her mouth as she could.

Jax smirked at Robin as she entered, beckoning her over, looking down at the kneeling girl trying to suck on his large prick. “Robin, good of you to come ... get over here ... He was leaning back against the counter, letting the strange new girl lick and kiss on his exposed prick. He patted the counter next to him. “Bend over this, show us your backside...”

Robin moved over, curious as to his intentions, but eager to please him, besides, that cock was looking tasty ... Striding across the floor, she turned, bending herself over the low counter, she exposed her backside, smiling as she felt him stroke her butt cheek familiarly. When she felt him tap the inside of her thigh, she spread her legs a foot or so apart, feeling her sex opening and her dampness spreading as she was lewdly exposed to the two of them.

“See, Skye, she is mine ... as you noted ... Robin ... who gets to fuck your ass?”

“Only you ... Jax ... only you...”

Jax held up a hand. “Well me, and anyone who I think has earned the right to use that tight hole of yours. In short I own it and will do with it what I will.”

“Skye here wants me to loan you to her boyfriend, so that he can fuck your ass and not her’s ... What do you think of that??” he asked, stroking her backside as he slowly fed his prick into the eager, if inexperienced mouth of the kneeling girl.

“If you say so ... I guess ... but ... I think maybe she should learn to do it... ??” Robin ended with question, unsure of Jax’s exact desires, but becoming quite aroused as she lay there, bent over, exposed but unused.

The brother reached out and lovingly caresses Robin’s bare ass. “You are of course right, she really should learn to do it herself.”

Jax reached down, and pushing Skye away, said gently. “Go, turn around and sit underneath Robin. Look up and watch as I fuck her ... See what you would be missing...”.

Skye looked uncertain, then as understanding came, moved to sit between the spread legs of Robin, looking up, she could just reach out and lick that lovely butterfly. Up close, she could read the words blended into the wings, ‘Easy’ and “Open” and she smiled, deliciously. “Oh she is so wicked ... Easy open for sure...” she said, before returning her tongue to the pouting lips.

Jax moved in behind Robin, and slowly pressed the thick head of his cock against her wet lips, pushing Skye’s mouth out of the way ... just for a moment, getting it wet, before pressing it against the hole marked as his own.

The man usually got his cock a little more wet, or used a proper lubricant when he did his youngest sister’s ass, but he wanted to demonstrate his mastery over the girl. A good portion of his shaft was covered in Skye’s saliva, and he added a little more to the head from Robin’s honey pot, but the entire length wasn’t covered yet, and when he took the girl in the ass, he gave it all to her.

Grabbing hold of her hips, Jax started to push himself inside. Robin could feel the by now familiar sensation of her puckered hole being forced to stretch open as Jax pushed inside. He kept up a constant pressure as he sunk deeper and deeper into the girl, her sphincter forced to remain open as the shaft followed the head inside. He kept sinking in, past the point where his cock was lubricated, the friction causing some heat and a little pain. Still Jax didn’t stop. He did not stop until his pubis came into contact with her ass signaling that he was all the way inside.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.