Robin's Loving Family
Chapter 23: Fit to be tied

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23: Fit to be tied - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

‘This is the strangest feeling’, Robin thought, ‘it’s almost as if I was being fucked hard in my sleep!’ As she slowly awoke, Robin realized that she was not dreaming. She really was being fucked, and she was surprised and glad that nothing seemed to hurt. She could feel the coating of gel still covering all of her tattoos, and realized that they must have applied another coating, and when she did not wince or ... well, wake up, decided that she was ok to be used. Again.

She tried to lift her head, and see who was between her legs, but she could not. In fact, she could not seem to move anything at all. Pulling on her arms, she felt them tied tight behind and over her head, and somehow connected to her knees, as every time she pulled on her hands, her knees pulled up and backwards. She was laying on the ottoman, she could tell that. The fabric was familiar, as well as the shape, but how she was held there, tied, she was not exactly sure. Still, she tried to pull her head up again, and realized the futility of it all. It was not dark in the room. She had been blindfolded. As she lay her head back, she started to remember how the last night had ended, and as memory came back, her acceptance of her situation increased. As she felt the soft flesh of a cock at her lips, she opened her mouth, and let the flesh begin to slide in and out of her eager mouth, her tongue swirling as she recalled how she had ended up here.

...

Bound on the floor, her hands around the couch leg, Robin had eagerly cleaned her sister’s full, cum splattered sex as Samantha teasingly rode the face of her little sister. “Such a good little girl, you are turning into a really good servant ... I think I will keep you...” she teased, rocking her soaked sex across the eager face of the black haired teen. “Get it all ... Kyle left me a lot today ... besides ... it’s all the dinner you are likely to get...”.

Robin’s tongue had darted in, licking, tasting, probing deep, sighing when she felt another coating of fluids slide down out of her sister, and over her tongue. Swallowing eagerly, savoring the taste she had come to desire, she could feel her still sore sex dampen with desire, and she wished like hell she could reach down and touch herself while she cleaned her sister. Her arms pulled uselessly against the handcuffs. Robin squirmed a bit, her body filled with submissive streaks of desire, and cleaned the weeping quim of her sister as best she could without using her fingers or her hands to help her dig in deep. The ‘cleaning’ soon took on a more sexual slant, as Samantha began to grind her wet, damp, shaven cunt all over the busy mouth of her sister. She rode atop Robin’s working mouth like a merry go round horse riding up and down. A never ending piston.

“So, good little sis ... you really have learned much ... ungggh” Samantha growled out as she rode her sex over the working mouth of young Robin. For her part, Robin continued to reach up eagerly with her tongue, probing and tasting, feeling her nose crushed with wet aroused lips as her sister’s rocking motions dragged her opening back and forth. Kyle had long since moved away. The sight of his fucking cock and hanging balls having filled Robin’s vision over the last few minutes. Now with him out of the way, his cock having spent it’s rounds inside of Samantha, the two sisters were able to concentrate on each other alone.

The gasps from Cyndi barely made it past the enclosing thighs of her sister, but she was aware that Jax and her best friend were having sex a few feet away. The mingled sounds of the older sibling’s pleasure, Samantha’s from the talented tongue action of her sister, and Jax from the tightness as Cyndi impaled herself on his long thick cock filled the room. As Samantha began to peak, Robin worked just a bit harder, sticking her tongue up high as her sister rode her hard.

Afterwards, Robin remembered that Samantha had crawled over to Kyle, holding onto his soft prick as they watched their eldest member ravage the young friend of Robin, his cock sliding in and out of the poor girl’s rectum as she bravely soldiered on, giving Jax what he wanted most...

Robin had laid there bound with her hands over her head, as the rest of the group relaxed, watching Jax finish off the teen. As the two finished, everyone went into the kitchen and began to prepare some food. Everyone except Robin, that is. She was left to lay there, listening for the faint sounds of their activity. The way she had been left behind had worked on her mind, sending her deeper into a strange place where she existed only to serve.

Minutes passed, and they all came back to where Robin was bound. Sitting, joking around, they began to eat. Cyndi was perched on Jax’s lap, idly stroking his semi-flaccid prick, while Kyle plopped down on the couch. Samantha joined him there, after stopping, and sitting on Robin’s upturned face for a few seconds...”Thought you might have gotten bored ... have a quick lick...” she teased, squirming a bit before sitting on the couch next to Kyle.

Jax had looked down, and while he enjoyed their pet being tied up, it did not grant them all equally easy access. He saw the way Samantha had just casually gotten herself licked, and he considered what he could do to make things easier for himself.

Snapping his fingers, he had issued some orders, and soon Kyle was bringing the ottoman into the middle of the room, and Samantha returned from the garage with a small coil of soft nylon clothesline. Cyndi had come over, and stopping to have her friend lick her a little bit as well, unable to stop herself from beginning to use the girl as a toy, unhooked her hands from above her head, taking the handcuffs away, and putting them on the little table alongside the previously removed head gear.

Jax had stood, and lifting Robin up, ran his hand through her damp sex, wriggling his fingers a couple of times, before laying her on her back across the ottoman, her head just over the edge, able to tilt back a little, but not so far it would hurt. “Hold her still while I get her trussed up” he told Kyle and the two girls.

Held still, Kyle’s soft prick hanging just above her head, Robin had felt the soft nylon working around her ankles, then, pulling, felt her feet back against the side of the ottoman. As Jax moved and began to run a couple wraps around her knee, before again, pulling, she felt her leg held tight, and her knee spread a bit. She had seen Kyle lowering his prick to her mouth, and without thought, she’d opened her mouth and began to suck on him, as she felt the soft rope now circling her wrist. Experimenting, she realized that when she moved her hands, it would move the rope spreading her knees and tightening her ankle against the furniture. Sucking now, the cock having gotten harder, Robin felt them moving away a bit, leaving her to lay there as the process with the rope was repeated on the other side.

“Enough for now Kyle” Jax then ordered, as they all stood back and looked at their creation. Robin was trussed, open thighed, against the small piece of furniture, her head now raised up off the floor, and much easier for the boys to get their cocks sucked. “That’s better ... Cyndi, give her another dose of that healing balm ... and I’ll make sure it’s all set up. Moving around to Robin’s head, Jax flopped his thick shaft against the side of her face a couple times, before sliding the tip into her mouth. “Now ... pull ... try and get free little sis ... I want to make it does not hurt you ... but also that you cannot get free...”

Robin had pulled on her hands, not hard, as it caused her knees to spread almost painfully, and moaned around her brother’s shaft as she felt Cyndi rubbing the soothing balm over her new tattoos.

Satisfied, Jax had sat back down, pulling Cyndi onto the floor in front of him, her head in his lap, and pointing to his prick. “Put a blindfold on her Sam ... that way, she won’t get distracted ... anyone who needs a cleaning, or a pick me up, can easily just walk by and use her mouth...”...

She remembered little about the rest of the night, simply laying there, waiting, listening to their movie, or the sounds of people having sex, usually able to tell when it was Cyndi versus Samantha that was being pleasured, or pleasuring their partner.

She thought they had untied her hands once, letting her stretch, before tying her back up, and, with a soft caress across her clit, she had been left to sleep alone, a light blanket tossed over her body, as (she assumed) they turned off the lights and left her in darkness.


Her mind back in the present, and so glad that the balm had worked, Robin could feel her clit throbbing from the fucking she was receiving ... from Jax she thought. After a long night of no release, she was quivering and quaking within seconds, unable to stop her body from starting a long, unending orgasm. Not screaming and overpowering, more like one long continuous river of pleasure that left her unable to think about anything else.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.