Robin's Loving Family - Cover

Robin's Loving Family

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 16 : Up, Up and Away!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 : Up, Up and Away! - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

“Hurry up, Cyndi will be here soon, you need to get dressed” Jax said, finishing his cup of coffee as he leaned back against the counter. Samantha noted that Robin’s kneeling form was pleasing to watch as her younger sister worked to get big brother off this morning. Sure, it was getting to be a routine, but it was a very nice routine, and Samantha slapped at Kyle’s hand as he tried to get something started at the breakfast table. “Not now ... we’re heading out shortly, I don’t want to stain the airplane seats ... though ... with Robin around, maybe I could have her keep me dry the whole way!”.

Blushing a bit, imagining licking up the wetness from between Samantha’s thighs as they sat on the plane, Robin concentrated on working the huge shaft in her mouth, cupping those large balls and feeling the head pressing firmly against the back of her throat. As her lips, and her whole mouth, worked like a human cock milking machine. She could feel Jax’s balls tighten, and it was not too much longer before she was swallowing quickly, and suctioning his cock clean, her morning chore completed in a fairly perfunctory manner.

Licking her lips, she started to get up, not even blushing as her damp sex was exposed to the room as she moved out and away from Jax. “I’ll hurry, I have everything in my suitcase, and the items Samantha wanted me to wear laid out.

Soon, she joined everyone in the car, chirping excitedly about the trip, still not having a clue as to what Jax had planned, but very excited to get away and see someplace new. Looking back at the car to wave goodbye, Robin caught Cyndi’s head ducking down, and she smiled, remembering how much Cyndi had pouted that Robin was going to get ALL of her brother’s cock for the next few days.

Though her sister teased her, nothing risqué was dared on the flight, and before too long, she was unpacking her small supply of brief clothing, and hurrying to meet up with Jax and Samantha and find out what was on the itinerary...


Jax had only booked them a single room with two queen sized beds. As Kyle was with them, the sleeping arrangements were pretty much decided and no one would be sleeping on the floor. The bellhop brought in their bags as they arrived and as their room was on the ground floor the sliding doors that made up one wall in the room opened up right onto the beach. Looking out the door they could see it slowly getting darker as night got nearer. By now the beach was nearly empty and the few people left, were packing up to go.

“Well now I think we could all use a shower, then we can go for dinner and then maybe hit a club.” Everyone nodded, eager to get the travel grime off and freshen up. “Come Robin” Jax said as he made his way towards the bathroom, removing his shirt as he walked. “It’s easier when I have someone wash my back.” the brother said. Obviously, he didn’t want to take his shower alone.

Turning on the shower, he glanced around the bathroom, checking out the amenities. It was nothing special, just a shower bath combo that one would find in most hotel rooms. A bit disappointing - he thought it might be a lot nicer, being a fancy hotel right on Daytona beach. As he waited for the water temp to get just right he pulled off the rest of his clothes. Robin quickly did the same, standing in the half open door - seemingly at ease disrobing in a strange locale. As he stripped, he kept his eyes locked on his little sister, her lithe form growing more nude with every article of clothing she removed. Since Robin has been out of school, and servicing him, Jax had never gone for more than a two, maybe three, hour stretch without getting off. Thinking back now, he realized that the last time he came was in Cyndi’s mouth and that was over four hours ago. It would make sense that the girl’s naked body would turn him on, even though he’d seen her like this every day for weeks.

Robin could see the evidence of his arousal as his member started to swell and quickly reached the state she was so familiar with. Finding the water temp correct, Jax stepped into the water stream and took a step back. He looked over at his sister he waved her to join him. As she stepped into the tub, Jax’s arm went around and reached down to grab her ass. Kissing her firmly, he pulled his arms up. Lifting the slight girl with him and turning he pressed her back into the fiberglass wall. It creaked a little but didn’t break.

The brother kept Robin at the perfect height for him and he felt his sister wrap her legs around his waist to make herself a little more stable. Reaching around and under her leg with one arm he gripped his cock and guided it to his sister’s wet quim. As soon as he felt the tip reach her entrance he pressed inside and let his cock go. With a shove, he sunk his dick into his sister’s still tight pussy until he bottomed out in her. Once more, taking her and holding Robin by her firm ass, Jax began to plunge into the girl mercilessly. The water was cascading over both of them as Jax stood there and thrust his hips up into her, over and over again.

Kyle and Samantha could easily hear the sounds coming from the bathroom and once more the boy reached over to grope his girlfriend hoping to start something. But, like this morning at the house, she slapped his hand away. “Wait till they are finished then we can fuck in the shower.” she scolded him. However, as she reconsidered, she decided it was better to give her sister a creamy treat when she came out. So, not wasting any time, Samantha dropped her bottoms and fell back onto the bed and gave her boyfriend a come hither gesture with her finger, a sultry look on her face. Kyle for his part didn’t need to be told twice and jumped on top of his girlfriend.

Back in the shower Jax was getting closer and closer his own climax, but he was holding off as he wanted his sister to cum as well. He usually didn’t care about Robin’s gratification but he figured if she never got satisfied she might become reluctant to do this in the future and he wanted to keep her eager for as long as possible. As he pounded the girl he kept his lips locked on her, kissing her deeply and messily. He also kept his chest pushed into hers and he could feel her hard nipples pressing into his skin.

“I’m going to cum, cum with me” he said to his sister as he picked up his pace even more ... However, what he had just intended rang alarm bells off in his mind and he quickly realized why. Acting fast for he was past the point of no return, he pulled Robin off the wall then dropped her back onto her feet then pressing on her shoulders he got her down to her knees. Robin wasn’t able to get her brother’s cock in her mouth soon enough and the first hard spurt shot out and hit her square in the eye. By now the man had his hands on the back of her head and was guiding her mouth to his erupting member and most of the rest filled her mouth. Even after he finished he didn’t let her pull off - he wanted her to clean off his cock

Robin had been holding onto her brother’s strong shoulders, surprised at how easily he kept her in the air. The way she was bent seemed to make his cock feel even larger, and as he fucked her, she just held on tight. It was such an intense feeling, she was hanging on for dear life. Surprised he pulled out, dropping her down, she gulped, realizing that he had almost shot off inside of her, and she was not yet safe. Filled with a strange sense of happiness, as if realizing that her brother really did care, she didn’t mind too much getting his cum in her face, even in her eye, as she squeezed it shut tight. Quickly working her mouth over his shaft, she sucked hard, getting the last of his cum, before spending long moments carefully cleansing his prick

She felt him pull her up, and washed the stuff off of her face, carefully letting her clean up a bit, before they finished their shower. She did actually wash his back, though it was really a minor reason she was in the shower with him, she suspected.

When they came out of the bathroom Samantha and Kyle were already finished. Sam was laying back on the bed, with her legs up in the air as she attempted to keep all her boyfriend’s cum inside of her. She wanted Robin to get a ‘big’ treat. When the older sister finally noticed Robin, she had her lay down on the bed, on her back. Then Samantha straddled the younger girl’s mouth and let the soupy mix dribble out. Sam kept her legs nice and wide so the guys could see everything. Once gravity no longer was enough to keep the sauce flowing, Robin lapped out with her tongue to get more of it into her mouth. Though Samantha did stop her before she was able to morph it into full blown oral sex.

Kyle and Samantha went to go take their shower as Jax got dressed. Samantha had done a good portion of Robin’s packing, and had laid out an outfit for Robin already. Not surprisingly Sam had selected one of the most revealing dresses she had ... the only downside was Robin’s chest was modest enough that she couldn’t have much cleavage. That being said the girl still look good enough to eat, especially when Samantha did up her hair and touched her up with some make up.

Jax’s friend had told them about a great restaurant in the area and since it wasn’t far and the temperature was just right they walked. As expected, dinner was great. Right afterwards they hopped a cab and went to one of the hottest clubs in Daytona. It seemed Jax’s friend was quite popular, since all Jax had to do was mention Jason’s name - and the doorman let them skip the line and went right inside. Since it was starting to get a little late the club was already full and the music was thumping. Good fortune smiled on them as they were able to snag a table. Jax was the only one that was old enough to buy alcohol but when he got drinks for everyone the waitress didn’t bother to card any of them, though the fat tip that the brother gave her probably had something to do with it. Jax got a long island ice tea for Robin and even though it didn’t taste like anything more than tea, it had one hell of a kick.

As soon as their drinks were empty Kyle and Samantha hit the dance floor. They didn’t go far so the other two could see them and they were grinding so much on each other they were basically dry fucking to the rhythm. Once Robin was finished with her drink, Jax pulled her out onto the dance floor. She really didn’t get much of an option to say no. What Jax started to do with her wasn’t all that different than what the other couple was doing. The brother stood behind his little sister, pushing his body into hers. Robin could feel his erection pressed into her backside, his arms around her, and his hands on her thighs. He moved to the beat of the music and his right hand started to creep inwards and upwards. Robin was in a very short dress and panties had not been provided by her naughty minded sister. As Jax spread out his hand two of his fingers brushed along her sex and rubbed it as they moved.

Dancing, to the beat of the music, combined with the raw sensuality of so many young bodies moving to the music, Robin felt her body and mind almost transport her to another world. She was one with the music, one with her brother, and one with the dance.

No one could see what he was doing unless they caught a lucky sight during a strobe flash. After being on the floor for a while, a stranger approached Robin from the front and as Jax didn’t fend him off began to grind against her from the front. Robin could feel that this guy was hard also, she wondered if all guys got hard when they danced at clubs, or maybe just this kind of club. Jax took Robin’s hand by the wrist and guided it to the stranger’s bulge, obviously wanting her to rub it while the three of them danced. Glancing to the side she could see her sister being sandwiched as well. Samantha seemed to be really enjoying it, she even started to kiss the guy in front of her, as Kyle kissed and sucked on her neck from the back.

She knew he was touching her, that her sex would be visible if anyone looked, and she did not care, she just wanted to dance, to move, to feel. When another body came up, and she was soon feeling his prick in his pants, she knew, somehow, that Jax wanted her to do this. He wanted her to be a bit daring. She could feel Jax’s cock pressing into her backside, and she wondered, briefly, if he was going to take her, right there on the dance floor.

As they continued dancing, and she became more and more exposed, she could see the boy in front of her staring at her body, at her hard nipples, at the way Jax’s hands were moving under her very short skirt. She wanted him to see ... she wanted to be watched ... as her hands moved in her dance, she’d flip her skirt from side to side a bit, even flapping it upwards some, to show off just a bit ... her daringness driving her wild. She could feel her lips drowning Jax’s fingers with her wetness, and she ached to have him touch her more...

As they finally left the dance floor, her face flushed and panting, she turned, and noticed Samantha being actually felt up by Kyle and two other boys as they barely moved to the music. Her shirt was askew, and a hand was rubbing her breast while another two hands were buried under her skirt. Robin only partially wished that was her. Her mind was actually on a much more immediate need.

Ever since the shower, and her orgasmic building being interrupted right before coming by Jax’s explosion, and then her sister’s obvious need for cleaning, Robin had been more than happy to ‘do her job’ and keep their bodies clean and happy, but she’d been on fire ever since ... and, frankly, she wanted to be fucked. There ... she said it. Well, she thought it at least.

Back at the table, sipping on the very adult beverage she still could not believe Jax was able to get her, she felt on edge, as if something was going to happen and she just was not sure what. Samantha and Kyle finally came back over to the table, and she saw Kyle whisper to Jax for a bit. He nodded, turning to the group, “Looks like we are invited to a small party tomorrow, as long as I bring both of you girls with Kyle and myself, seems you two made quite an impression on the dance floor. The whole time he was talking, Jax had been keeping his hand busy, running it up under Robin’s skirt as she sat there sipping on her ‘iced tea’. He knew she was on fire, the way she was practically fucking his finger in public was nonverbal proof of that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.