Robin's Loving Family
Chapter 15 : The Spanking

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 : The Spanking - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

The warm sun beat down on Robin’s naked backside as she lay on the lounger out by the pool. The late morning sun was warm, but not too hot, and Robin smiled again to herself, thankful that she had agreed to get some sun this morning with her sister.

Breakfast had been fairly quiet. Kyle had gone home and Jax was off somewhere (she was not sure where). Robin had been having a bit of toast and juice, when Samantha had come into the kitchen, grabbed an orange and sat down and began to peel it. Spreading her knees and pointing downward with one hand, Samantha had simply said “Now” and continued on with peeling her orange, confident that Robin would do as she was told. Samantha could tell that Robin was rapidly learning her role, her place, her purpose.

Putting her toast down, taking a quick drink to clear her mouth, Robin had nodded, perhaps not eagerly. It was a bit early and she was still sort of waking up, but she did nod agreeably, smiling as she left her chair. She then had moved under the table on her hands and knees, reaching up and parting Samantha’s legs a bit further. Pulling on her sister’s hips, Robin soon captured Samantha’s wet lips in her own oral ones, and began to drive her tongue deep inside, sampling the tangy juices that began to flow rapidly from her sister’s shorn sex. Kept busy until Samantha had finished her breakfast, the older sister’s gentle stroking of Robin’s head let the younger girl know her efforts were appreciated. It had been with some eagerness that she agreed to lay out in the sun with Samantha, smiling as she saw the happy glow on her sister’s face. Her morning efforts, a tad reluctant as they might have been, obviously had pleased the older girl.

Robin debated about rolling over onto her back, her mind still idly remembering the morning’s activity. She decided to stay as she was, her legs slightly parted, her oiled skin shining in the sunlight. Samantha had been outside with her for the first 15 minutes, but left when she got a call from Kyle, and was now probably having a nice time on the phone in her room, Robin thought with a slight blush. Her innocent self still rose up from time to time, though virginal is not something should she could be called ever again.

Lifting up to take another sip from her water, Robin could feel a twinge in her bladder, and realized that she’d been out there awhile. Gathering up her sapped energy to get up and run inside to pee, she was stopped by the buzzing of her phone.

Cyndi: Hey u, got car last nite ... Wanna see? I can come over now??!

Quickly replying, eager to see her friend’s excitement, Robin sent back.

Robin: Sure! Out back sunning ... C u soon! Hugs!!!

While texting, she was propped up on her elbows, her pale breasts hanging down, wriggling a bit as her arms moved. Putting the phone down, she was about to get up as planned, when she heard her brother’s voice.

Jax had gotten a message from an old girlfriend a few days ago. It seemed she was coming into town and wanted to get together for breakfast. Heather was a fun girl and was big into S&M. She was happy on either side just as eager to inflict pain as receive it. Jax on the other hand didn’t work like that. He was a sadist pure and simple. The only reason they broke up was because she had transferred to a different university. If she was going to be in town for a few days perhaps they could get together in a more interesting way.

Breakfast was pretty quick, she couldn’t meet for lunch or dinner because of other previous arranged engagements. She was going to be in the area for three days though and would see if she could free up some time to hook up with him one evening. As he drove home he couldn’t help but wonder if Heather would find it fun to introduce his youngest sister into her lifestyle. One thing he liked about his old girlfriend was she was just as willing to play with a girl as a guy.

As he walked into the house he noticed Samantha also walking into the house from the back as she talked on the phone. He assumed she was talking with Kyle for she had already started to rub herself as she made for her room. He noticed her body glistening so he could figure out she had been out back sunbathing, and as he couldn’t see Robin, he assumed she was out back as well. Going for a swim sounded like a good idea. Stopping by his room he changed his clothing. He was running on autopilot so instead of skinny dipping he went ahead and slipped on his swimming trunks.

Jax noticed his little sister as soon as he walked outside. She was naked, covered in suntan oil, and was laying on her stomach. He could tell she hadn’t seen or heard him as he strode up behind her. He was enjoying the view very much. His sister had a sweet ass and he could see the lips of her slit peeking out from in between her legs. He also could see the way the oil made her skin almost glow. Looks like with the recent changes, neither of his sisters would have to worry about tan lines this summer.

“Oh. Nice view ... no don’t move ... I need a closer look!”

Coming over and standing at the foot of her lounger, Jax took a long look at the exposed lips peeking out from between Robin’s slightly parted legs, and groaned. “Yes. As I thought ... Move apart a bit more...” He ordered, not asking, simply expecting her to comply. He quickly dropped his shorts, exposing his slowly thickening shaft, stroking himself a bit as he stepped free of the garment.

“Perfect Robin. Now. Up on your knees ... that ass is too inviting. You are such a tease! Where did my shy little sister go” he said teasing her as he watched her comply, her backside flowering open as her hips raised, her pelvis tilted, and her knees parted a bit to maintain balance.

Robin, flushed with arousal from the way he was simply ordering her to expose herself lewdly, ignored the pressure from her bladder as she raised her hips, obediently complying, feeling herself becoming more and more vulnerable and exposed.

Grabbing the suntan oil, Jax lubricated his cock as he pulled Robin backwards, spreading some more oil all over Robin’s backside, and cute little pucker. Working his thumb around her tight ring, Jax enjoyed the way his small framed sister pulled away a bit before pressing back firmly against his thumb. He teased her for a bit, darting in and out, playing, rubbing the sensitive ring over and over, the excessive lubrication ensuring a pleasant, if unusual, sensation. Pressing inward, he slid his thumb inward, deeper, and deeper, and slowly sliding it from side to side, getting her muscle to relax, a necessity for the next step.

Closing her eyes, trying hard to relax, feeling so exposed, and yet, so ready, Robin held herself steady as Jax played with the oil covered cheeks of her behind, and then began to tease her ‘other’ opening. ‘Ohmygod ... not again... ‘ she thought to herself, pulling back a bit at first, then, lust induced, pressing backward, eager to feel the illicit thrill of his prick in her backside once again. It was so ... nasty...

Lining up the head of his prick with Robin’s small opening, Jax pushed ahead slowly but firmly, waiting for the head to pass the ring, before pausing a moment, savoring the tightness. Then, slowly, steadily, slid his oily self inside of her tight, naughty, passage, exhaling as the extremity of the sensation threatened to overload his control, urging him to just slam his cock into her.

Robin’s insides felt every slow pressing pressure, and she gasped, trying to relax as his cock moved ever deeper within. She felt full, so full, both from his huge prick, and her unquenched need to relieve herself. The pressure was strangely intense and intoxicating, urging her to give herself even more to experiencing every sensation.

The two siblings were so busy, they never noticed the arrival of Cyndi, fully dressed, and staring at the debauched tableau in front of her, her hands empty save for her new keychain, shiny and new, the sunlight blinking off of her keys as they slowly twirled in her hand. Rather than calling out right away, she watched entranced, as the young man seemed to slide his prick into her friend’s backside...


Cyndi just stood there watching, so far unnoticed by the couple just a little way from her. Jealousy sent a sharp jab into her, she wanted to be the one on that lounger. She quickly clamped down on it though. Jax had told her that they were not going to have a normal boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, and if anyone was going to fuck her man ... or be fucked by her man might be closer to what was happening, then who better than her best friend. Cyndi had already had Jax in her ass once, and she was completely bound at the time. Tamping down her jealousy, she was able to enjoy the sight in front of her. Watching her friend get railed by her brother’s big cock. She could feel herself getting wet, and she knew that if she didn’t do something soon her panties were going to be soaked through.

With every repetition, Jax grew faster and a little rougher, though luckily for Robin by the time he was picking up speed her ring had mostly adjusted to his girth. Gripping her slippery hips the man started to really pound the girl. “Enjoying it this time sis? Are you going to be my personal butt fuck slut?” He was planning ways in which he would share Robin, pass her around, let lots of men use her body for their own gratification, but just her pussy and her mouth. Her ass was all his.

This was getting too hot for Cyndi. Reaching down she slipped a hand into her panties and started to furiously finger herself. So wrapped up in the show in front of her she didn’t hear the sliding door open. Samantha had just finished a fun phone sex session with Kyle and was coming out to have Robin clean her up when another sight greeted her. The older sister had to stifle a little giggle at catching Cyndi getting some personal gratification. Moving her gaze over she saw what had the other girl so entranced. Her brother was fucking Robin, again, but judging by the angle it looked like he was taking her ass. Slowly and silently Samantha stalked up behind Cyndi and whispered “Enjoying the show?”. This startled the girl and she almost jumped, jerking her fingers from her panties. “No, don’t stop ... I will even help”. Reaching around Cyndi, Sam got one of her hands inside the girl’s sodden panties and started to rub her clit. “You should strip this would be easier.”

Jax was using his sister so hard the lounge chair was rocking and was threatening to collapse, but he didn’t slow down or pause. Even though her brother wasn’t using her in the normal way. Robin could feel a climax building in her and she started to tremble as it overtook her. Then two things happened at once. One, she came, and she came hard. Two, she lost control of her bladder. As the girl was rocketed up to the heights of pleasure a stream that wasn’t cum started to pour out the girl. Jax was so lost in chasing his own climax that he didn’t even notice. Cyndi could tell though, and realizing what she was seeing set her off. Cyndi did not really understand why she came so easily and fast just watching her friend cum, and pee, but she knew she had been very close already because of the two sets of fingers driving her sex crazy...

Jax finally hit it and he shoved into his sister even harder as he let out a “Hell ya”. He started to pump load after hot sticky load into his sister flooding her ass with all his baby batter, cumming inside her in one place where it was safe. Cyndi hadn’t had time to remove her panties before she came, but now Sam did it for her, and she used the still dry parts to clean the girl up. She used the same panties on herself, drying herself off. Holding the now completely wet small cloth in her hand she walked over to the pool. She bent over and kissed her sister long and on the lips. When she broke the kiss she said “open your mouth” as her sister complied Sam shoved the pussy flavored garment into her mouth... “Close your mouth, and suck on those”.


Robin had felt her brother speed up, and as he began to rapid fire thrust into her spread cheeks, the burning warmth began to spread throughout her body. Faster and faster he went, driving her to her own orgasm, higher and higher she rode ... her body sweating in the sun as her brother’s body slammed into her over and over. The pressure inside was building, adding to the exquisite torture, and as she finally climaxed, her body released all control for a moment. She screamed as she realized she was emptying her bladder all over the hanging, bouncing balls of her brother, and spraying the lounger and the concrete with her fluids. Gushing, she came, on and on, completely taken over by the sensations. Barely able to function, she felt her brother eventually explode as well, filling her insides with his hot jets of cum, her whole passage turning squishy with his release.

Panting, catching her breath, still holding her abused ass high in the air, beginning to flush with embarrassment over what she had just done, Robin lay there, her face turned to the side. A shadow crossed her face, and she looked up to see Samantha leaning down to kiss her. Opening her mouth in response to her order, she felt her oral cavity filled with damp, pussy juice drenched panties, and as she began to suck on them reflexively, she felt a slightly increased sense of shame. She was doing anything they asked now, as if she was nothing more than a slave to be ordered around. She was riding an orgasmic wave of pleasure each time, to be sure, but, as she lay there, gently sucking on the underwear, she felt a flush of erotic shame as she let herself be used.


Cyndi’s eyes were wide, her body aflame from Samantha’s attentions, as well as the kinky scene, Jax actually fucking his little sister senseless out by the pool. Pointing out the wide spray of urine beneath Robin, she wrinkled her nose in mock disgust. “Look ... she has no self control! Just like an animal...”

Robin moaned, sucking on the damp panties, hearing her best friend’s words, shaming her, pointing out her weakness. She tried to curl in on herself, hiding her ravaged backside and damp thighs, but a sharp crack on the ass from her brother stopped her.

“Don’t move ... you think you can just go pee all over me like that? Lift those hips, higher, spread your legs apart again” Jax ordered, beginning to slap at her backside, encouraging her to hurry up. Swiftly swatting her cheeks into full redness, he ignored her whimpers as he struck her fairly firmly. In a hurry actually, as this was just reminding her of her place in things. “Now, just stay there for a bit, holding your spanked ass high while I go rinse off”. Stepping over to the pool, Jax quickly stepped in, then dove under the water for a bit, letting the pool remove the aftermath of their union.

Robin had tried hard to stay still, pointing her bare bottom in the air as Jax smacked her, her sensitive skin, stinging a bit from her own wetness, reacting strongly to his smacks. Unable to call out, she sucked hard on the gag of wet panties, closing her eyes and becoming more and more simply a body for her brother, and sister if it comes to that, to use as they wanted. She began to crave it with her most secret part of her soul.

Samantha had turned back to Cyndi, swiftly helping her remove the rest of her clothes as they watched Jax discipline the youngest member of the group. Still shaking a bit from her quick orgasm, Cyndi was not sure where things were going around here, but watching the long lean form of Jax walk over to the pool, she knew she was not going to leave. Wanting to try and ensure that she got more of Jax than Robin, at least in her own petty way, she tried to position herself as better than her. Going over and spanking Robin once with her own hand, ‘SMACK’, she moved to her head and looked down. “What happened to you Robin, you were such a priss! Now ... hell, you are just like an animal, fucking out in the open, going to the bathroom all over yourself. Maybe you are just a little doggie ... maybe we should get you a little doggie friend and you can live out here with him ... You don’t deserve to be around real people...”. Cyndi began working herself up, stroking her pussy as she demeaned her friend. ‘You like to pee outside so much ... why don’t you watch while I do the same huh ... only not all over your brother ... all over you...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.