Robin's Loving Family - Cover

Robin's Loving Family

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 13 : Any Port in a Storm

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 : Any Port in a Storm - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

They all slept for a little less than two hours until waking up when Kyle walked into the bedroom. No one had answered the door when he knocked, though the front door was unlocked, so he came on in. As soon as the door was closed he took of his clothes, the rules of the house settling about him, emphasized by the pile of Robin’s clothing near the front door.

Seeing the pile of bodies on the bed, Kyle was instantly hard and throbbing. Moving near, he ran his hand along Samantha’s leg, getting her attention as the three siblings slowly roused, aware there was someone new in the room.

“Baby” Samantha said when she had awakened enough to register what was going on. Getting out of bed she flung her arms around her boyfriend and gave him a big fat kiss. She was just getting ready to pull him onto the bed when she turned her head to look over her shoulder and had a different idea. “Babe, would you like to fuck Robin? Jax and I just had her and I am sure she wouldn’t turn down more dick ... would you sis?” Jax was nodding. He obviously thought this was a good idea.

“Babe, she isn’t safe yet, so pull out.” she told him, watching as he moved up between her younger sister’s legs.

Feeling the bed shake a bit as someone roused, Robin slowly awoke, finding herself lying next to Jax, and beginning to remember the intensity of the last few hours ... She had, well, pleased both of her siblings at once, losing herself in the process to another one of those wonderful, mind numbing orgasms. Her whole body felt alive in a new and different way, and she felt more and more disconnected from her old self ... Not that it was bad, or wrong, but merely ‘less connected’. Giving or receiving pleasure made her feel so ... connected ... She just wanted to hug the whole world.

Looking up, waking up a bit more, she saw, and felt, Kyle kneeling between her bare legs, lining up his cock to slide it into her opening without so much as a hello. Seeing his eager face, and the smiling looks from her brother and sister, she tilted her hips and welcomed the intruder willingly, sighing as his length seated within her narrow passage, splitting her membranes apart, and forcing her body to release a pulse of fluid to smooth the way. Soon she was rocking on the bed, holding on tight as her sister’s boyfriend took his pleasure from her willing body, rising to meet each thrust with a thrust of her own.

Jax walked over to a chair where he could watch the action. His cock was quickly swelling when Samantha came over and straddled his lap, facing outwards so she could watch as well. Then she lifted herself up, positioning her cunt against the head of his cock, and sliding down that thick shaft, stretching even her experienced pussy.

Robin was surprised, almost, when he pulled out and covered her stomach and pussy with his cum. She had gotten lost in the rhythm, her body rocking with his and riding a pleasant rolling sea of delight, not aware of the closeness of his orgasm. Holding his shaking body until he was done, she lay for a moment before smiling in delight as Samantha, hungry as always, quickly darted in to clean her up. ‘She’d live on that stuff if she could, I bet... ‘ she thought to herself as she felt Samantha cover every inch of her cum stained body.

Jax rose to his feet, his cock hard, and still wet from Samantha’s aborted fuck. “Robin, I want you to know you have been doing a very good job. You have grown up a lot in the last few months, and I am sure you feel you like life is more fulfilling now that you are having sex. You have learned so much and now it’s time for one more. I am going to fuck you in the ass.” Samantha went to her sister and helped her roll over onto her hands and knees. Jax got out a bottle of lubricant and applied a healthy amount to his already wet cock and even more to his sister’s tight looking sphincter. “Sis, this might hurt, but you’re a trooper right!” he asked, not waiting for an answer.

Jax placed the head of his cock to the girl’s slick back door and started to push. He pushed harder and harder and slowly he began to feel the girl’s ass start to open and stretch. The brother kept up a constant pressure causing her to grow wider and wider until almost with a pop the entire head went in. Jax didn’t stop there though. He kept going, pushing in more and more of the shaft. Every inch felt like a fiery foot to the sister, it was like her brother was splitting her in half, and still it went deeper and deeper. Jax wasn’t going to stop until he came in her ass.

Head down, on her hands and knees, Robin was unsure that she could do what Jax seemed so insistent upon, though she trusted him ... mostly, as everything so far had actually turned out quite ... nice...

To think, she used to barely realize that boys had penises, and now ... she was fucking them ... well, only two of them so far, but still...

The coolness of the lubricant on her backside did little to allay her fears, but as she felt the warmth of his cock begin to press against her sphincter, she tried hard to relax, and trust that her body would do what Jax and Samantha seemed convinced it would do ... allow his huge cock inside her other passageway...

‘Ohmygawd’ she thought ... as the huge head pushed inwards, ‘I will never ... fit it ... no ... um... ‘. As he kept pushing, she tried to not fight, and to breathe and relax. Her sister’s soft hands running up and down her back helped to calm her a bit.

“You sure?” she said, softly ... as she felt her backside split in two ... or something like that. With a moan, she closed her eyes and let him push ... praying that it might soon be over. As she felt ... something ... pressing inward, splitting her open, forcing its way. She felt her bowels begin to warm a bit from the friction, and as she grunted from the pressure, she could feel more of him slide into her body.

It just kept going and going, every time she thought he was done, and maybe he’d pull back and out ... a bit more slid in, until she felt it pressing against her insides in a very odd way. She was fuller than she could imagine, as if she had to ... you know ... go real big ... but she was not in the bathroom.

Then he moved.

“Ohhhhhhh ... shhhhhhiiiiii” she said, as the sliding cock slid out a bit, the slight friction creating heat in a place she’d never felt before. As it slid back in, slowly, and repeated the motion, Robin felt as if her whole insides were turning into one long trembling fiery mess, and each movement her brother made was like nails on a chalkboard, one more burning pull against her insides, already raw from the new violation. ‘I ... can’t...” she mumbled into the bed, holding on as best she could, though not sure how this was going to feel good ... even if her body began to get numb, it was very ... odd ... her thighs quivered as she held herself up, and she could feel herself opening up just a bit more as he slid home, his cock probing against her deep insides.

Yes you can” murmured Samantha right into her ear. “I know it’s intense but you can handle it little bird. You are making our brother very happy” and the older sister then gave Robin’s ear a little lick.

The girl had no idea how this would end, she knew some girls just never discovered the joys of anal sex -- they never found the pleasure in it. If her younger sister turned out to be one of those she wanted to impress on her that it was her duty to let Jax, or anyone else her siblings chose, to fuck her ass. That somehow their pleasure was more important than Robin’s discomfort. Samantha really didn’t think that would become an issue, though. In time, she was sure that Robin was going to become an even bigger anal slut than Samantha herself was. She ‘knew’ that the girl would soon bend over and take all comers with her ass, her mouth, or her cunt. Robin would learn that her body will be like a fun park of pleasure and delights for both herself and the person or persons performing the acts on her.

Jax had his eyes closed and a look of almost awe crossed his features as he sunk deeper and deeper into his little sister’s forbidden hole. “Ohh you’re so tight” he moaned as he finally sunk to the hilt in her, that ring of hers squeezing his thick shaft, angry at the abuse. His hips were pressed firmly into her backside as his big hands reached out and gripped her narrow hips. After a few moments, he started to withdraw causing her anus to be pulled out a little as it continued to grip his throbbing shaft. After he was about half way out he reversed his movements and started to sink back into her, this time a tad faster.

He repeated this and with each cycle he would pick up speed and by consequence force. After several moments he stopped, but only long enough to all some more lubricant to his pulsating shaft and then he picked up right where he left off. After a couple minutes Jax had worked himself up to almost full power. He was slamming his cock in and out of that oh so tight hole of his little sister. Her body was jolted with each deep thrust he made as his body slammed into hers.

Robin’s body was reacting to the burning intrusion in a way she did not expect. It was almost as if, despite the discomfort, it wanted to be split apart and fucked. As her brother began to slowly ride her faster and faster, rather than tensing up and fighting his cock, her ass began to relax, the burning beginning to turn into a wave of numbing warmth that spread throughout her lower region. Unable to feel with the same sensitivity as when he took her normally, she was still feeling each thrust, each penetration, each violation of her insides, and she groaned as she lowered her shoulders a bit more, tilting her ass even more, and silently begging to be used. Used. That was the feeling. She was there to help him get off ... a ... toy.

As her body continued to adapt to the new way of being taken, Robin felt her sister’s approach, and, presented with her shaved, dripping, snatch, Sam immediately covered her opening with her panting mouth, confident in this type of activity, and eager to taste her younger sister’s lovely flavor. As she was pounded faster and faster, she felt her face slam into the slick wetness of her sister’s quim, and though she was not able to really concentrate on what she was doing, she felt her mouth and tongue finding ways to tease and taste her sister.

Jax was so excited and his little sister’s hole was just so tight that he wasn’t able to hold off all that long. With a mighty roar, Jax pushed his cock as hard as he could in his sister and came. He pumped load after hot thick load of jizz deep in the girl’s bowels flooding her insides with his spunk. The nice thing about ass sex is that there is no need to fear cumming inside. As he finally came down from his climax he paused, his member still half buried in the girl’s swollen ass. Slowly he withdrew from her and as it came out, jizz started to flow out of her still gaping ass hole. Jax just stood there for a time just watching it as slowly it began to close.

Held tight, she felt the jackhammer speed of Jax’s cock in her backside come to a peak, and her abused body felt him shoot his cum deep inside. Deep guttural moans escaped his mouth as he came, and Robin stopped sucking on her sister as he held her hips tight and filled her up. She could feel an odd pulling as he slid out of her a moment or two later, and as she knelt there, exposed, she could feel his stuff seeping out a bit. She was sure she was a bit of a mess, but at the same time, as she kissed her sister’s sex again sweetly, she could sense how pleased Jax was...

“There now that wasn’t so bad” Jax said placing a hand on the upturned rump and giving one side a squeeze. Samantha let Robin go, pretty sure Robin was too distracted to get her off with her tongue ... they always had later on... “Dinner? What do you all think pizza? I’m sure we could find a good movie to watch while we eat. “ she asked as if helping her brother fuck her sister’s ass was of no major consequence.


As everyone else moved away, and began to discuss dinner, Robin knelt there a moment longer, before sliding over onto her side, and nervously reaching down to touch her sore opening. The heat from the friction was seeping away, and the numbness was fading, leaving her feeling a bit raw and exposed. After a couple moment’s, she got up and headed to the bathroom, wanting to pee and clean up a bit.

As she sat on the toilet, her legs spread, looking down at her bare sex as some of the fluids began to drip out, she sighed a bit, relaxing as she began to let go. Sitting back up a bit, she was a bit surprised to see Kyle in the doorway, and, as he walked in on her, his cock was rising quickly. Without a word, he simply stood in front of the urinating girl, her flow stopping as she was interrupted, startled even, and held his cock near her face.

Looking up at him, feeling extremely exposed for some reason, Robin did the only thing she could think of, and, parting her lips, opened her mouth and took the head of his slender cock inside her warm orifice. As he began to slide his cock in and out of her willing mouth, she thought about closing her lewdly exposed thighs, but the nearness of his body prevented her from moving her own legs any farther together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.