Robin's Loving Family
Chapter 11: Smooth sailing

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Smooth sailing - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Slipping her lips off Jax’s spent cock, Robin made sure nothing fell on the floor, as she toyed with the head a bit one final time, before returning to her waiting position, finally noticing Samantha had stood up and was beckoning her. Getting up, she followed her upstairs, not surprised to see Cyndi following along as well. “Let’s get you cleaned up a bit, and then, time to make you both nice and smooth ... the boys, and Jax especially, love it so much ... and just wait until you feel Robin’s tongue on your bare pubes Cyndi ... it’s ... truly divine.” Samantha talked softly and steadily about what they were going to do as she led the three of them into the large bathroom, and turned on the shower. “Just a quick rinse, do not dilly dally, but get everything nice and clean. Then, come into my room, and I’ll show you a better way to do what lots of girls do with a razor.

Robin helped Cyndi wash quickly, being careful around her sore backside, smiling a bit shyly as they stood under the water. Speaking low, not quite whispering to each other, Robin asked if she was all right. “Oh ... yeah ... it’s sore ... but ... Robin ... I ... um, you know ... came so hard I’m still shaking...”. Robin nodded, smiling, hugging her wet friend briefly, “Yeah, I noticed ... you went a bit wild ... but maybe you should listen to him ... I don’t like to see him hurting your poor bottom...” Finishing quickly, unsure if Samantha was as strict as Jax, but neither of them willing to find out, they quickly toweled off, walking back to Sam’s room, towels still wrapped around them, soaking up the last of the moisture from their damp skin.

Stepping into Samantha’s room, they were met with the sight of Samantha, propped up against her headboard, running what looked like a small vibrator over her smooth pubic area ... there was a low buzzing noise, that only seemed to confirm Robin’s suspicion. Seeing the somewhat nervous, or embarrassed, look on their faces, Sam laughed. ‘Oh, pish ... it’s not that ... it’s a girl’s electric micro shaver ... here ... come see...”. Beckoning them closer, she turned off the small cylindrical shaver, and handed to Cyndi. The two younger girls looked at it curiously, turning it on and off, running it lightly against the palm of their hands. “It’s very safe for those ... sensitive areas ... and if you keep up with it, you won’t ever have to shave with a wet razor ... though ... I guess ... you could if you wanted to” Samantha explained.

“Who’s first? Robin? Sure ... hop on up...” Samantha pointed to a spot leaning against the headboard, as she stood up and made room. It was not as if Robin volunteered, as in actuality, the two girls had looked at each other nervously when Samantha had asked, but Robin did not mind, too much, going first ... Samantha sure seemed to, well, enjoy it.

“First we got to get the hairs trimmed back, the shaver only works on very short hairs, stubble mostly ... so ... lay still and let me work.” Samantha brought out another small personal trimmer, much louder than the first one, and began to remove large swaths of black curls from the pubis of her little sister. Working quickly, deftly, as if she had lots of experience, she moved from trimming over the top, to down along each side, before pushing up on Robin’s legs... “Hold them up ... high now ... got to get your taint and your bum” she said sternly, helping Robin get her hands around her thighs, and pull back on her legs just below her knees, exposing her lower half completely.

“Oh, Robin ... you little slut ... showing us your privates like that!” Cyndi teased, very much enjoying the view, and licking her lips thoughtfully, imagining the new delights she would soon experience, assuming they ever finished.

Blushing, Robin held still as her sister completed the first phase of the trim, removing all the long hairs from her anus to her belly button. Looking her over carefully, Samantha eventually nodded, and slapping her exposed bottom briefly, told her “Ok ... you can set them back down now.”

Putting the trimmer to the side, Samantha returned with the shaver, and some talcum (baby) powder. Sprinkling it liberally all over her sister’s nether regions, she commented “The razor likes dry smooth skin ... this helps ... though if you go getting all excited and stuff, there will be nothing we can do but wait that out!”. Her voice, with a bit of mock severity, was playful and kind, as she dusted the recently shorn skin of her sister. “Now ... run that all over, get yourself totally smooth ... you can feel better than I can ... but ... see ... you can press firmly, and safely, it won’t nick you. “ While she was speaking, Samantha had turned on the razor, and running it over her sister’s skin, showed how to press firmly, and move steadily, circling around to get all the little stubs.

“That’s ... amazing ... you can hardly feel it ... well ... I can feel something” Robin giggled, as she, taking the shaver from her sister, moved the buzzing object nearer her clitoris and felt a bit of a charge spreading throughout her loins.

“While she smooths everything out ... let’s get you ready for the shaver too ... skootch over a bit Robin” Samantha said, getting Cyndi to drop her towel and get up on the bed, spreading her legs, and looking at the trimmer expectantly. “Hey ... don’t mess up the towel, or cleanup is going to be a pain” Samantha said as one end of the large white towel threatened to pull up and spill the trapped hairs.

It did not take too much longer, before all three girls were smoothly shaven, and a bit randy from the vibrations of the shaver on their various private sensitive areas...


Clean up was a breeze as the towel had not been upset and all three girls had sat on it as they made themselves nice and smooth. Cyndi reached over and ran her fingers over Robin’s folds. It felt so smooth, but she really wanted to see if Robin was really as hairless as it felt. The girl slipped off the bed and knelt down between Robin’s legs, leaning in, seeing her bare pubis all close up and personal. She looked up at her friends face and gave her a little grin as she leaned in the rest of the way.

Cyndi was starting to feel a little damp between her legs, the shaver vibrations had felt good on her sex as she was shaved and now that she was just about to go down on her friend she was getting even more excited. Before she even touched Robin, Cyndi leaned in close and then smelled in the girl and that was enough for her to know that Robin was a little turned on as well. She slid the tip of her tongue up the right side of the girl’s slit, the spot between her sex and leg and as she did she didn’t even feel the smallest bit of stubble on her tongue. She tilted her head back as she reached the peak and then down the opposite side, and finally along the bottom, making one complete circle around her friend’s sex.

Cyndi repeated this two more times, and as she did Robin was getting more and more turned on. Getting her feet under her she started gyrating her hips in an effort to get Cyndi’s tongue on a more sensitive part of her sex. However Cyndi was stopped before she could go properly down on Robin, stopped by Samantha.

“Hold on you two, I want to show you both off to Jax, I am sure he will love to see you all smooth and laid bare. Then you can continue where you left off, I am sure he would enjoy watching as well.” Hearing Jax’s name alone was enough to get Cyndi up to her feet, and she pulled Robin up as well, and keeping hold of her hand, as they jaunted downstairs, Cyndi’s ass still visibly deep red from her whipping.

Jax was sitting in his recliner watching TV, but as he saw the girls arrive he switched it off. Samantha had the pair stand in front of her brother and show off their freshly shaved slits. Without being told Cyndi took a few steps closer and then ran her hand all around and along her slit. She delved a single fingertip between her folds and as she pulled it away a small little liquid bridge formed connecting her sex to her finger, but then it broke and fell away. She took that fingertip and put it between her pair of pouty lips as she shot Jax a sultry look, now trying her best to turn her crush on.

Cyndi though, had some unfinished business with Robin, so after her brief demonstration of her naked bottom, she moved back over to the girl and had her friend lay down on the floor. Turning herself around, she lay on top, her feet over Robin’s head as she settled her pussy over Robin’s mouth while leaning her head down towards her friends open thighs. Cyndi didn’t tease her friend like she had been doing in the bedroom, this time she dug right into Robin, pushing her tongue as deep into the girl as it could get, enjoying the sweetness and the way her mouth wasn’t being tickled by short hairs.

Cyndi had positioned herself facing away from Jax so he could see her freshly shaven cunt and his little sister eating it, and could also see his own handy work on her flame red behind. Samantha wandered over to her brother and sat down on one of the arms of his chair. She reached out and wrapped her fist around a partially hard cock and started to stroke it as her other hand dove between her own legs. Samantha really enjoyed masturbating. She could, and did, do it at any opportunity. As their little family dropped further and further into their hedonistic lifestyle, she was finding more and more ways to easily indulge herself. Jax just watched the show the girls were putting on for him as he gets a hand job. “You did a good job on their pussies. They look just as smooth as yours.” he told Samantha, watching her play with her own shorn cunt, while perched on the arm of his chair.

A little bit later there was a knock on the door and when Sam answered it, Kyle walked in. He had a huge grin on his face seeing his girlfriend completely nude, but came to a shocked standstill when he saw what was going on in the livingroom. Sam simply told him to take his clothes off and that she would explain later. Then she moved back over to Jax and took his nice hard cock in her hand once more. Kyle wasted no time getting naked and when he came and stood on the opposite side of Sam, she just took her hand off her own body and grabbed hold of his throbbing member.

Jax was watching everything that was going on around him. Holding up his hand he said “Stop”. He didn’t say it loudly or overly forceful, though there was an air of command to it. Not knowing who he had meant the order for all three girls stopped what they were doing. Removing his sister’s hand from his now throbbing cock he rose up to his feet.

He went over to the sixty-nineing girls and helped Cyndi climb off his other sister and then he laid her down on the floor. Cyndi knew what was coming and she eagerly opened her legs wide showing off how wet her freshly shaven snatch was. Jax got down between those legs and gripping his prick in his hand he started to rub the head up and down that slit, causing Cyndi to moan.

Samantha understood what Jax was up to and decided to help. Getting off the arm of the chair Samantha gripped Kyle’s cock harder and walked across the floor pulling the boy behind her like his dick was a leash. Sam laid herself down on the floor right next to Cyndi and spread her own legs. Kyle got down so fast it almost looked like he dropped to his knees, before leaning out over his girlfriend.

Jax and Kyle penetrated the girls at almost the same time and neither of them was being overly gentle either. They were poised over the girl’s bodies, their hips pounding down as they plowed into them, the thick shafts going in deep with each and every thrust.

Robin just looked on. She had gotten a little turned on from the shaver, then a lot turned on from her friends tongue and caresses. However Jax hadn’t let Cyndi finish her off, so there she was wanting and needy and now she had to watch her best friend and sister getting fucked. Well she didn’t “have” to watch, but she never really considered the idea that she could leave the room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.