Robin's Loving Family - Cover

Robin's Loving Family

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 8: Cyndi Comes to Visit

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Cyndi Comes to Visit - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Both Jax and Sam had slept rather well the previous night and since they had stayed up fairly late they both had slept in. However empty stomachs eventually roused them and it was time for breakfast. The three siblings were sitting, lazily, in the kitchen, when Robin’s phone rang.

Cyndi was on the line, asking if Robin wanted to hang out and invited her over to her house. Or her mother could give her a ride over to Robin’s. Cyn seemed a bit shy when she brought up that option.

Holding the phone, and quickly asking her brother, Jax checked with Sam and found out Kyle was coming over to take Samantha out so Jax suggested to Robin that Cyndi come over here, they would have more space as Cyndi has a younger brother who was always bothering them.

Hanging up the phone with Cyndi, and confirming her plans with Jax, Robin was in a very good mood this morning. She’d slept long and hard, and, getting out of bed earlier than the others, had found it rather fun, and novel, to just walk to the bathroom, nude, and take care of her business, not wasting time with getting dressed and undressed just to take a quick shower. Breakfast had been quiet, and nice, and when Cyndi called, she’d walked around the main floor, chatting, without a care in the world, completely at ease, almost reveling in the freedom to be without clothing.

As soon as Robin hung up the phone Jax walked up to her. “It should take her a bit to get over here, so there should be enough time for you to suck me off. Robin, will you please go down on me.” It’s always best to ask politely, even though she wasn’t supposed to say no.

Setting her phone down, and turning to Jax, Robin was planning on asking what she should wear when Cyndi was there, (not quite sure of the rules when others were around), but was unable to get her words out before he had come close and requested some oral sex.

Blushing, the novelty of the act still not worn off, she nodded, agreeably, “Sure ... um ... right here?”, she asked, before laughing, “of course here ... he’s right here...” she said as if to herself. “I was going to ask what was the clothing protocol when guests are over...”


Reaching down, she softly held his slowly swelling cock, and felt the warmth of his thickening flesh in her hand. “It’s so ... warm!” she observed, bending over to take the tip in her mouth, suckling a bit, before kneeling down, putting her behind on her heels, as she took both hands and held onto the base of his cock, one hand holding onto his testicles. Quickly now, it seemed, his shaft swelled and filled her mouth, stretching as the thick head grew. Having learned how to relax her jaw and lips more completely over the last two or three days, Robin soon had her head bobbing up and down his long shaft, the thick head pressed firmly against the top of her throat on each deep driving attack of his shaft. Still holding the base firmly with one hand, she slid her lips, up and down, sensing his quick acceptance of her attentions, and loving the way the hot flesh felt in her mouth.


Samantha walked in, having slipped on a sundress, and little else, as she was going to meet Kyle shortly. Seeing her sister at work, Samantha moved to a nearby kitchen chair, lifted up her dress, baring her from her breasts downward, and chirped “Hurry little Robin bird, you need to top me off quick before Kyle gets here too!”.

Robin glanced at her sister, her eyes taking it all in, as she fervently increased her pace, not sure how long before Cyndi would arrive, and wanting to not let her family down ... it had been going so well lately.

Whether it was Samantha’s arrival, or Robin’s increased skill, Jax, having purposely been in a rush, had not held back. He let his body react and roll with the urging of her sweet mouth, and quickly reached the edge of orgasm, waiting only for the next deep dive of Robin’s mouth to explode for the third time in his little sisters somewhat eager mouth.

Smiling, Robin looked up at him, patting his bare thigh as she turned to her sister. “I gotta hurry though!” she said, seeing her sister’s quick readiness, and, without much further ado, she began to lick and tease her sister’s wet lips, feeling her juices begin to flow freely around her darting pink tongue. The plug was obvious, resting just below the split lips of her now writhing sister, and Robin tentatively pushed against it with a finger as she serviced her sister’s sex, and was rewarded with a loud moan from Samantha. Encouraged, she combined her suckling of Samantha’s clit, with steady pushes against the toy, and very quickly, surprisingly so, Sam was gasping and clutching, and pulling Robin’s face hard against her dripping vagina.

Understanding that time was indeed a factor, Samantha did not try to hold off either and thought that if it was going to take too long, and they would be late, then she was going to give her younger sister an example of her fake orgasm, she wouldn’t want the girl to get discouraged after all. She spread her legs wide as Robin settled between them, the anal plug visible as she exposed her lower body to the young teen. Sam let out a sigh as she felt her sister’s warm tongue begin to probe her wet soft lips.

Jax just stood where he was watching his youngest sister go down on her older one, while completely naked, and after she had just finished sucking him off. He thought how the girl had been when their parents had first left. If he had told her then to suck his dick and then eat out their sister she probably would have ran out of the house screaming! Yet with small steps taken over time, here she was, an eager participant and the brother was sure she would go along with almost any suggestion now, though they still needed to take it slow so she wouldn’t resist.


The brother didn’t answer Robin’s question until she had finished with her sister and Sam had indeed came on Robin’s tongue, the butt plug having helped push her over the edge. And as soon as the younger girl moved back, Sam stood up and dropped her dress down as if what had just happened was commonplace. “Well we can’t be naked with your friend around” he said with a chuckle as he remembered fucking Cyndi’s brains out. “So why don’t you go and slip on a dress or something, Sam is wearing a nice one, why don’t you see if you have one similar.”

Jumping up, a bit of a hurry, Robin dashed upstairs, barely pausing long enough to wipe some of their juices from her face, and quickly found a sun dress, a bit old, but still cute, and slipped it on, not bothering with anything but the one item of clothing ... it’s not like they were going out ... and ... well ... Cyndi had seen all her charms once before.

Waving goodbye at Cyn’s mother, and giggling as they passed her brother, saying hello, Robin watching Cyndi flush and stammer.

As the two had walked in, Jax was just watching TV wearing a pair of house shorts and a sleeveless T-Shirt. Seeing the girl Jax said “Hello Cyndi”. The girl just replied with a ‘Hi’ seemingly very shy, giving embarrassed looks. Everyone knew that the girl had a major crush on Robin’s older brother but around others he just played it off as if it were cute, only Cyndi knew that he had taken advantage of it. If anything, Cyndi’s desire for her best friend’s older brother was even stronger now, and she desperately wanted to have sex with him again, but was not sure how to go about with Robin around.

Soon, they were catching up, chatting in Robin’s room, and she was debating on which activity to suggest, when Cyndi noticed something. Walking over to Robin’s clothing hamper she reached in and pulled out something black, and as it fell completely open Robin could see it was the corset, and under it Cyndi was quick to grab the garter belt and a stockings as well. She didn’t say anything she just held them up and looked at her friend expectantly. Robin started breathing a little faster and she licked her lips. As she did that, she got a pretty good sample of her sister’s tasty pussy. She had wiped off her face afterwards, briefly, but had forgot to wash it. Though it was highly unlikely for Cyndi to find that out unless they started to make out or something, just thinking about that happening was actually a bit funny.

Cyndi stood, and waited for the explanation of the garments. While she did she pictured herself wearing these for Jax and then noticed there were no matching panties, which only served to make the whole idea that much naughtier. Cyndi was getting herself extremely aroused, and she could feel that her panties were starting to get soaked.

Her arousal mounting, and wanting to ease the frustration, Cyndi shocked herself by asking shyly “Do you remember what we did to Amber and Bree at the slumber party?”

“It looked like it really felt good ... do ... do you think we could do it to each other just to see what it feels like? If you don’t want to that is totally fine. “...

As Robin scrambled in her mind for a reasonable explanation for the corset, discarding one idea after another, she almost didn’t register Cyndi’s shy, slow suggestion that they pick up where things left off at the party ... only with just the two of them.

Well, you see ... the corset” Robin started to explain, her face blushing at Cyndi’s spoken question, before being interrupted by the swift unannounced opening of the door, startling them both,

Jax stood there, letting the door fall open, “If you girls want to go somewhere like the mall or something just let me know, OK?. Also how does pizza sound for lunch?” Cyndi got an extremely red face when Jax opened the door like that, thinking - what would he have thought if he caught them going down on each other.


Jax’s abrupt opening of the door, reminded Robin of some of the rules of the house ... he obviously meant to keep the ‘open unlocked door rule ‘ enforced ... even though he was letting her dress whilst having company. She blushed, wondering what Cyndi would do if she knew about all the rules ... though ... with her fixation of Jax ... maybe it would not be as an extreme of a reaction as she assumed.

As Jax left, leaving the door not quite fully latched, Robin turned to her blushing friend and decided to explain somewhat, and throw in a few of the changes in her life ... not ALL of course, but a couple and see how she reacted. Starting again, she tried “Well, the corset, hmm, it’s going to take a little background to explain ... Come ... sit down” she said, patting the bed next to her.

“Remember the big headlines, Water Shortage? “ Robin said, continuing when she saw Cyndi nod, “well, we are trying to conserve water, a lot ... like the grass is getting kinda brown, and, um, we cut way down on laundry by limiting how much we wore/changed etc. Now ... seriously, you can’t tell anyone ... except maybe Amber ... but I started skipping underwear many days ago, and wearing only one or two long items at home ... cutting our laundry pile in half ... See ... let me show you...”she said, with an impish smile, flipping up her sun dress briefly, flashing her friend, enjoying the quick look of shock. “It’s not like you hadn’t seen me before ... so it’s fine that you know. But ... well ... many days at school I don’t have underwear on either ... and at first it was really scary, but, then, it sorta started to be fun ... you know ... daring and all that ... I thought about daring you to do it too ... You know Amber found out. And then got me to show off at the start of the sleepover ... it’s just ... um ... around the house. This is the most I’ve had on in a while ... a lot of times I just wore a long shirt ... and I stopped wearing PJ’s altogether ... that was sorta why it was not that hard to do those dares at the sleepover...”

Cyndi looked at her friend, only a little stunned at the revelations, still not sure what this had to do with a sexy corset, but, picturing Jax and Robin and her sister all running around the house half dressed, got her excited even more. “So ... Jax would normally be wearing ... what?” she asked, obviously fixated on her crush.

“Oh, shorts a lot ... the rule is only one item of clothing...” Robin said, letting slip that it was a rule at all, hoping that Cyndi would not notice. “Um ... I think sometimes he wore a football jersey ... it barely came down to his butt...” Seeing the shocked look.’Oh ... it’s no big deal, I’ve seen his dick flopping around a bunch ... it’s not like he walks around showing it off or anything ... but, well, after a week or so, things get more and more relaxed, I don’t even really notice it any more ... today noticed him ... since he dressed ‘up’ for company...” she giggled, imagining anyone else calling shorts and a shirt ‘dressing up’.

“Wow ... I mean ... oh cool ... I guess...” Cyndi mused, careful not to judge, but, imagining the glimpses she would get if she was a member of the family ... she could feel her panties becoming a bit damp as she relived the night in the bathroom, Jax’s hard cock not just dangling that time!

“Anyhow ... I had told Samantha one night when we were being all close and stuff, how I felt, you know ... on the stairs at school, and things ... how it was daring ... and exciting and stuff ... and she was very much into it, having done similar things. Next thing I knew, she had dragged me to the mall and made me try that outfit on, and I bought it ... I mean, I could never wear it ‘OUT’ ... but ... well, around home I thought it would be cute ... maybe even, you know ... something different for a special occasion. Samantha helped me get all prettied up in it last night ... and ... well. It was amazing, I looked totally different ... a bit slutty ... well. Maybe a LOT slutty ... but so ... pretty...”

Robin did not think it wise to share that Jax had seen her like that, at least not initially, then Cyndi spoke up.

“Wow ... um ... can I see it? Or ... maybe try it on too?” she asked her friend, her mind now firmly in the gutter, as she wanted to reach in and play with her over excited damp center, but was still not sure Robin was willing ... she had not said much about her earlier, shy query.

Robin had not forgotten her friends previous request, and had been imagining it a bit herself, so, when Cyndi suggested she try it back on, she readily agreed ... figuring that was as good a way as any to break the ice, and ... do what Cyndi had suggested...

“First though” Robin said, leaning over and giving her a quick kiss on the lips “I would ... like to ... do what you said ... yes”. Blushing suddenly, she stood up, and without hesitation, lifted her dress up and off of her body, standing before her friend completely naked, and quite comfortably so. Picking up the corset, she fit it around her waist, turning her back and having Cyndi help lace and latch it into place. Pulling on her small breasts, lifting them up and over the edge of the corset cups, she turned, showing of her black corset encased stomach, and uplifted breasts looking as if they were being presented to the viewer. “Kinda, um, sexy ... huh?” she said as she put the garter on, and then sat down, and began to pull on first one stocking and then the other.

Standing up, and walking back and forth, trying to act grownup and sensual, Robin modeled the complete outfit, turning to and fro, showing off her bare backside, as well as her dark curls, framed by garters and stockings. Her nipples perked up, firm, on top of her presented breasts, and her flushed face showed a hint of excitement.

Cyndi’s eyes bugged out a bit, when she saw just how grownup and, well, R-rated the outfit was. “You really ... wore that around?” she could not imagine doing so at her house ... but she immediately imagined doing so for Jax ... though she’d die if Robin ever found that out.

Robin had not planned on going that far with the explanation, but, since Cyndi seemed excited and entranced rather than shocked and condemning, she decided to act as if it was perfectly ok...” Oh ... sure ... it’s just family ... it’s not like it’s nothing no one’s seen before ... I told you ... it sorta gotten pretty casual around here since the Water Shortage ... like ... if you don’t mind, we can tell Jax it’s all cool, he can relax if he wants to...”

Shaking her head, Cyndi demurred, “I dunno ... it’s a bit ... well, I don’t want to be rude or nothing ... maybe we can tell him later ... after I get used to you like this...” she said, slowly, haltingly, but then looking at her friend with more than a little bit of hunger.

Seeing the look on her friends face, Robin stepped forward, coming to stand between the spread legs of her friend, seated on the edge of the bed. Not bothering to lean down and kiss her, she just slowly moved her bare chest, closer and closer to her friends face ... and mouth ... and waited for her lips to touch her body.

Cyndi eagerly opened her mouth and pulled Robin’s soft flesh inside. Reaching around to hold her friend, her hands felt the bare cheeks of her bottom, and enjoyed the shocking sensation of nudity combined with the outfit, feeling the fabric as she pulled her closer, but also feeling the bare skin ... it was sensual and exciting. Pursing her lips around the nipple, she suckled on it for a moment, as she moved her hands over and around her friend’s soft backside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.